Kpop Satanic/Illuminati Influence

pinkblob

Established
Hello to everyone!
First of all, I want to say I'm not an English speaker, so please excuse my bad grammer and spelling.
I haven't read all of your comments but I'm glad I've found you guys. I was searching for this topic a long time ago but haven't found much about it. As a huge anime fan, asian music was always very interesting to me.
It was a friend of mine who introduced me to kpop. At that point of time I enjoyed the bright and colorful music videos and the doll like faces of the group members very much. It was different from what I was used to.
About 1 year ago my younger sister showed me "blood sweat and tears" by bts. We laughed about the feminine look of the members, but also appreciated their dance skills and art-like videos. I was always aware of the illuminati signs, since I've studied a lot american music videos in the past.
During a very hard time of my life filled with depression and suicide thoughts, I became an ARMY (october 2017). I felt soo much related to bts. They seemed so normal, down-to-earth and kind to me. They made me laugh all the time. I wanted to be like them and became obsessed. After some weeks I became a huge taekook (the ship name of Taehyung and Jungkook) shipper. Of course I knew it wasn't right and I should stop, but I couldn't. It's strange because I'm normally not the person who get's easily attracted to celebrities or to ships.
Welll...long story short I noticed that DNA music video and JHope's day dream is not only filled with demonic signs but also with gay signs.

RM said in a press conference that DNA is also about the love of 2 boys

the music video is filled with rainbow colors
View attachment 5235
View attachment 5236

in J-Hope's music video it's the bisexual flag
View attachment 5237
View attachment 5238

I also noticed that Taehyung and Jungkook often wear blue and red, combined with black or white.
View attachment 5239
View attachment 5240View attachment 5241
View attachment 5242View attachment 5243
Interesting. I'm surprised, if RM really said that, why hasn't army lost their shit like they always do and proclaim him as a gay icon yet?
but interesting points tho

Delacourf

Established
This is probably false, but interesting. Do you know about Theta programming? It is when they program you to be a psychic killer or something. Those Theta killers are known to cawuse cardiac arrests (not heart attacks, heart attacks are mainly caused by bad lifestyle choices). They disrupt the electrical activity of the heart via brain signals (?), to protect yourself against them, you must wear jewerly made of gems such as black onyx. The darker the gem, the better. Dark gemstones have specific vibrations that can "collect" electricity and brain signals/waves. I still don't think they can program you to do this, if they have some methods, the results must be rare, since they always end up hiring assassins on politicians and such, why would they "waste" those powers on lesser known singers?
i'm trying to not belive in this kind of things but it might be true. There was one very well known scientist in Russia who told interesting thing. My english skills not enought to explain it well, I'm sorry but the main point is that he did experiments in the begining of 80s and he got some abnormar results - he said they found out through experiments the dna can renew. Basically not only our hair and nails can be regenerated but with some energy you can change your whole body. He contacted with people from main scientist university and they started working on it, trying to get some more evidence results but the program was quickly shut down. In the interview he said all the people who worked with him injured and were risking their jobs, so he stopped the activity, he also mentioned that he is not the first who found out it, the japaneese ans german scientists also did alike experiments back in 40s or 50s but their work also was quickly closed and never continued again.
the scientist was kicked out from scientist community and became irrelevant. But he doesn't look like stupid theorist(a lot of people who claim we have mind power open their "classes" to teach and deceive people) , he only talks about this theme and he reall was not the last person in science in soviet.
So maby this is true and we can reach something with energy of our brain but some people doesn't want us to do that.
so as usual WHO KNOWS...

sooo, you guys are crazy! it took me ~3 weeks to read all of your posts and i must say - i’m very impressed! since i can’t speak to my friends and family about my concerns regarding kpop and the illuminati (i tried several times and they’re just looked strange at me), i am very thankful that i found this thread. your posts helped me to get out of my crazy obsession with BTS music videos (at my workplace i only thought about my way home listening to BTS, me lying in my bed watching BTS videos,... it was just crazy like i had no more real life). with your help i found out about those satanic signs and this stuff and i really felt brainwashed from this videos. i’m so sorry that some of you are arguing atm and i hope that this thread continues to be a place where people can find answers! (bad english-sorry!)
Welcome! Your English is amazing!I was so obsessed for a while too fortunately I’m not that into BTS or Kpop as much as I used to be I hope we can help eachother to learn more of the truth

Hello to everyone!
First of all, I want to say I'm not an English speaker, so please excuse my bad grammer and spelling.
I haven't read all of your comments but I'm glad I've found you guys. I was searching for this topic a long time ago but haven't found much about it. As a huge anime fan, asian music was always very interesting to me.
It was a friend of mine who introduced me to kpop. At that point of time I enjoyed the bright and colorful music videos and the doll like faces of the group members very much. It was different from what I was used to.
About 1 year ago my younger sister showed me "blood sweat and tears" by bts. We laughed about the feminine look of the members, but also appreciated their dance skills and art-like videos. I was always aware of the illuminati signs, since I've studied a lot american music videos in the past.
During a very hard time of my life filled with depression and suicide thoughts, I became an ARMY (october 2017). I felt soo much related to bts. They seemed so normal, down-to-earth and kind to me. They made me laugh all the time. I wanted to be like them and became obsessed. After some weeks I became a huge taekook (the ship name of Taehyung and Jungkook) shipper. Of course I knew it wasn't right and I should stop, but I couldn't. It's strange because I'm normally not the person who get's easily attracted to celebrities or to ships.
Welll...long story short I noticed that DNA music video and JHope's day dream is not only filled with demonic signs but also with gay signs.

RM said in a press conference that DNA is also about the love of 2 boys

the music video is filled with rainbow colors
View attachment 5235
View attachment 5236

in J-Hope's music video it's the bisexual flag
View attachment 5237
View attachment 5238

I also noticed that Taehyung and Jungkook often wear blue and red, combined with black or white.
View attachment 5239
View attachment 5240View attachment 5241
View attachment 5242View attachment 5243
Great analysis! Welcome too! so does this mean that Jungkooks “crush” on IU is fake and yh I’m V biased but I remember seeing a fan meeting and a male fan came and V said “ooh it’s a guy” it was really weird and his facial expression too he raised his eyebrows and smiled Jungkook though he looks straight but yh the red and blue is so repetitive

tyrab

Established
Do you maybe know why both of them are wearing red and blue so often? Could it have a deeper meaning?
View attachment 5245

I don't know who of you mentioned that there will be a gay couple who will be revealed. I really think it's Taehyung and Jungkook. There's so many signs. Do you guys know dispatch? They recently posted this pictures of both.
View attachment 5246and again they represent blue and red

View attachment 5247
View attachment 5248and Dispatch used a gay emoji

View attachment 5249

In another picture of Jungkook Dispatch used a rainbow sign

View attachment 5250

Dispatch was the one who wanted to reveal a gay couple

View attachment 5251
yeah and its not only taekook but yoonkook too (suga and jungkook) yoonkook was theorised to be a couple in the hyyh trilogy wings videos and love yourself their line characters are always together and they are paied in all their PUMA pics.

Delacourf

Established
I have just noticed your comment now regarding energies, its interesting and scary at the same time, because I can relate to it, its happened for me with Key because of a dream I have for years back, he is still my ultimate bias in Kpop, and still that dream stuck to me till today, I can feel it vividly! I really would like to know what idols do and how they pick us, I know its scary stuff :oops:

But why do you think these things happen only for us girls, how about boys? do female celebrities chooses their boys based on energies like male celebrities do? Do idols ruin us if they took our energies? sorry if its many question, but this stuff just scared me
I think its affects women more because we're in general looking for some character features too, not only look, while men usually see hot girl and already ready to give her support. Look a Twice, their fanbase has a lot of 30-40 years old men, I dont think those dudes reading in the internet what twice members favorite colors lol. But when women like smbd they are trying to "catch the energy" and try to know the person, what does he likes. Maby you become attracted to a person who's more like you and you can find similarities with him. For example Sehun is not my bias, never was, but if analyze I have kind of similar personality with him.
Talking about influence I think it's affects you. One thing when you just like smbd but another thing when you even little onsessed and searching all the news about the person or dreaming about him. I belive you're giving your energy instead of saving it for yourself, it makes you weak.

Take a look at the posts about bts updates and all the talk about celebrities gossips and their personal lives that are irrelevant to kpop satanic illuminati influences. I cant point my fingers at them all since the pages have been too long filled with those kind of posts
Yeah I agree with you this thread is slowly turning to fans stanning BTS like any other Kpop website, yes we should not getting it into turning into that, because it would be like any other Kpop website, so whats the point of having this thread to begin with

Last edited:
View attachment 5212

I've met 100% briefly around in 2014. Seo Min Woo is wearing Crescent Moon necklace here.. It represents the Horned God but in position that he is wearing it can also mean to attract love. Strange. I have necklace like this too... Also he died during Waxing Gibbous... If I will find out what happened I will be back here to tell you.
Welcome here RanFan again!
I would like to ask you what you think about some clime that Jonghyun faked his death? is there any truth in it?

kriand600

Rookie
I was on the last couple of pages, and let me say that I have to clear this up. Why is the environment so cold nowadays? there had been like 3 recent arguments all involving the same person. It's kinda ironic, that person seems a bit defensive. ANYWAY, we are here to talk about the kpop satanic illuminati influence. Not bash each other and be defensive and look for fights. Yes, there were some very unrelated posts. But how about change that and ignore the irrelevance? Yes, you can't just directly blame someone with no evidence. There's nothing wrong with that to be honest. | just cut to the chase and talk about what we were actually here to learn for.

Lol that clearly isnt the case. Like i said i know how to differ real relevant topics and the irrelevant ones. I do appreciate your contribution when its relevant but not when its not. The theme surroundig the last pages of this thread have been filled with exclusive topics. And you add so many unecessary chit and chat that the main points just got blurred to nonexistent. Also you actually get mad when someone blames BTS for smth lol i thought this thread is supposed to be neutral. Thanks to those silly avatars that you guys like we ex kpop fans get attacked every day and get blamed for being immature etc
Exactly, since some hard core fans has entered this thread, the neutrality has lost since that time, now we can't freely talk about any possible involvement of BTS without its getting into 3 pages of pointless argument and personal insults, I got into that with some here for just showing my opinion, and never actually resorted to personal attack like what here many resort into when the evidence are contrary to their climes...but any way, this thread should continue being neutral and just ignore the one who is constantly trying to make problems, that what I do with one here who constantly stalk my posts

Last edited:

kriand600

Rookie
There's this thing called the internet that helps you research. If you type in what you just asked you should be able to find what you're looking for a lot faster then waiting for someone to answer it for you.
I don't get the defensiveness. She clearly wasn't asking you and now you're trying to be smart to someone who hasn't done anything to you. The arrogance is showing; if you think she is stupid for believing RanFan, just respect her. There is no right or wrong in this situation. (this is off track, I know. But I have to recognize the wrong and try and fix it.)

You were having this convo with another user talking about bts updates and jimin scandal, i dont even know his name or if i got his nam right. As an ex user of normal kpop forums i can sense that kind of irrelevancy whenever you talk about something out of topic. And eveyone defended john cena like seriously, you must be a basic kpop fan to even do that.
Yeah suddenly, John Cena has been much defended here like something that is expected from his fans or WWE forum, and for him liking BTS suddenly at the same time the BTS are getting the hype in the west and USA with a LOT of American celebrities showing themselves as "Fans" is not even a suspect for those lol, and they even refuse to discuss it as suspicious for some here, yeah its obvious why they are defensive and for the seek of whom...

I was also going to post here I was watching WWE RAW and the commentator mentioned BTS when going over John Cena's hosting gig at Nick kid awards saying Cena danced to BTS's Mic Drop. It was very odd even for me who knows cena is a genuine stan of BTS and knows that even he has to sue him for publicity pops. It was odd that wwe would mention BTS when the majority of their audience don't know they are minus the teens and young adults like what?

and yeah idgaf about GD because if he ever died whether in military or when he comes out it will be a fest shit and eveyrone will act like it's a king being dead or a god. Nobody in YG minus Zion T and some other who quietly went seemed to care about Jonghyun's death but you bet everything if GD kicked the bucket everyone has to care by default or else.

that kinda pisses me off especially since while Jonghyun wasn't on GD's fame level he wasn't living a complete lie like him. he at least let that LGBTQ support show openly and it was sorta open to itnerpetation if he was gay or bisexual. GD try so fucking hard with these lame ass forced "not confirming" dating scandals with odd women to hide his gay orientation.
really it can't be more obvious, the WWE commentator mentioning BTS lol, I just really laugh from how obvious they are in promoting them like that, and I just never believed actually any of the American celebrities that declare themselves to be "Fan" was real.

the whole of YG was plain rude in my opinion regarding Jonghyun death, Seungri was promoting his restaurant the day Jonghyun died!! all of them never give any even act of careness regarding his death, it put me off on them especially Big Bang, they seemed selfish people

and yes Jonghyun is Gay 100% fact, I know that from long time and I know who is his partner, but who care, the guy is dead now, lets hope he is just in good place

Last edited:
This is probably false, but interesting. Do you know about Theta programming? It is when they program you to be a psychic killer or something. Those Theta killers are known to cause cardiac arrests (not heart attacks, heart attacks are mainly caused by bad lifestyle choices). They disrupt the electrical activity of the heart via brain signals (?), to protect yourself against them, you must wear jewerly made of gems such as black onyx. The darker the gem, the better. Dark gemstones have specific vibrations that can "collect" electricity and brain signals/waves. I still don't think they can program you to do this, if they have some methods, the results must be rare, since they always end up hiring assassins on politicians and such, why would they "waste" those powers on lesser known singers?
Some here might think it just too much conspiracy, but I get to learn that celebrities doesn't just died like that, yes they are of course human and they can died, but because the system is so uptight on them, so even if they 'died' they will be replaced with clone, so they will never be declared as dead officially, so in this case, I think the illuminati certainly behind this guy death, I don't know him and never heard of his group, so I can't give points if there is some suspicious thing, but I expect that there is

jewels

Established
Mochi CLEARLY wants nothing to do with any of you in this thread so why is Mochi still being discussed? Is Mochi relevant to the occult? Or does this “need for relevancy” only apply when BTS is being discussed in lights where y’all can’t bash them? Y’all should get back on topic if y’all want discussions to be relevant :)

Y’all can continue to call us hostile, defensive, and so on but the fact is that y’all have created this atmosphere. Y’all bringing back up a dead argument is just proof that y’all create this atmosphere :) y’all just can’t stop with the drama lmao

But go on and blame the ARMYs because y’all are all childish as hell, biased and hate ARMYs and bts :) this thread will continue to become more and more biased without us and will continue to be flooded with false information. Don’t be confused when people see this thread as a joke and full of delusional people and more people come in to mock :) y’all are the reason why people who believe in the illumainti are viewed as delusional and crazy lmao

lee_

Established