Kpop Satanic/Illuminati Influence

Fans are blind plus T@emin has one of the most possessive and overprotective fans I heard that after the We got Married Fiasco in 2013 his fansites would cut out any clips of his interactions with female idols in award shows or other gatherings to avoid drama with Fangirls. He was very shy and polite kid so he became an easy target for these creepy men he got objectified so much not only by men but older women too there is a clip where a chinese MC is acting all weird around him she kept talking about his lips and then asked if she could touch his belly it was so creepy to watch he was there as a foreigner so couldn't even say anything to stop them but he looked so uncomfortable with the woman touching him like that no wonder he doesn't like to go on variety shows now
Apologies for taking so long to reply to you. I had to search for this information and I think it's relevant. While about Jk, it could also apply to Taem1n. LSM gave Taem1n a ring off his finger because he asked for it.

#13: BTS' Ju2gkook has a Sponsor?

DISCLAIMER: In no way do we intend to make any posts malicious or harmful to any individuals career; this is a theory and nothing more. It is not FACTUAL and we do not intend to present it as such.

Alleged messages from Ju4gkook's sponsor

If you can go to (an abbreviation for something), should we go together? Ugh. I don't think the director I know will be at the dome that day so we don't have a mood maker. Ju2gkook is shy with strangers so he won't even make eye contact with me, so it'd be really awkward w/ just the two of us

Actually, when I met Kook1e, the director called him over like he was calling over a neighborhood kid (showing that they're close/he looks after Ju2gkook affectionately) and said "Ju2gkook, come here. [motions at me]. Say hello." Then Ju2gkook would come running over w/o any complaints and say hi. I don't know if he's too nice or it's only something I appreciate.

Mhmm. They made it so that not anyone can get access,

but I was cleared so I got to talk to Ju2gkook This conversation stays b/t the two of us. Twitter's in an

uproar. Let's not post this on SNS

I was admitted as an entrant and saw them from the side so you can't see much.

They were live

they were installing the stage and a director I know said it cost 50,000,000 won (approx 43k USD). Both parties contributed so much

So that's why BT$ was so surprised that the scale of the elementary school festival was so big

Fans that say he has a sponsor claim the ring he wears was given to him by his sponsor.

However, there are other fans that claim the ring is a couples ring. According to them, as long as he is wearing that ring he has a girlfriend.

I saw that video with that woman and she was creeping him out. They touched him like he was a thing, not a person who was uncomfortable and begging them with his eyes to stop. He doesn't go on variety shows anymore? I think he did good to go as many times as he did. They probably set off his anxiety and panic attacks. Some are self aware and stop when they look in his eyes but others know he can't refuse and push that boundary. What I shared above could have been Taem1n or another young idol. I have so many stories about this, but it's considered a conspiracy even though it happens in the open. That group kep1er went to a military base recently to entertain the men. A lot of them are young girls.

Last edited:
Throwback to sull1's goblin she was most likely eliminated because she was revealing too much she stood up against the system and that's why the elites crushed her soul. May she rest in peace now
Goo hara was another. Was Sulli close to Taem1n? Most of these recent suicides came from his company and were close to him.

i see the video, the girl probably refuse to have sex with him and that's why he was so angry about it , not because she pulled his arm
Worse, what if she did and he refused to give her what he promised? She grabbed him like she was concerned about something.

He said once that he would become a missionary if he hadn't become a singer there are clips of him praying backstage at award shows and some award speeches where he thanks God there is a lot of religious symbolism in his MVs apart from holy water he has another song soldier which he said was about his religion it's a breakup songg where he seems to be asking redemption from God and apologizing to God after cheating/not being able to protect to his GF I have doubts about another song Light in Advice EP he claimed it was about fans but the lyrics seem more like he is talking to God
recently he started a habit of doing the sign of cross in his performances but he doesn't seem to be very knowledgeable about Religion which is pretty standard for celebrities so the religious symbolism can come off as blasphemous at times I am glad he has a religion belief in God gives people hope Britney Spears has talked many times about how her Faith in God was the only thing which kept her going and from what I know in Catholicism suicide is a major sin so his faith might prevent him from taking his life
He needs something strong to anchor him to this world. Praying, especially those of others like his parents on his behalf, help and keep his heart and ears open when a lot of idols have thrown their faith to the side. If he hadn't joined essem, I could see him as a missionary or a priest. People who seek God are targeted.

I am not sure about the j@ejoong clip I think it's from 2004-5 so he would be 19-20 years old.
His military friends talked about him waking up at night due to nightmares. I always thought Door was him showing the reality behind his idol persona it is the real T@emin behind the mask of the star T@emin he shows himself tied down by bandages that represent the constraints they are put under as idols they are slaves they have no freedom the company controls everything about them funny he also has a song "Slave" which got him some britney spears comparisons because of the line "Baby I am a slave for you" and later with criminal due to it being another britney spears title track now that we know what she was going through all these years I can't take that song as just being about sex. Haven't seen any clips of him glitching or zoning out but his Press your number MV has some symbolism which points to him having DID
it took me a really long time to understand what was happening in the MV there are two t@emins one who is a criminal commiting all crimes because he wants that woman and there is other t@emin who is innocent and doesn't seem to know about his other personality the blue rose represents disassociation he switches personalities every time he comes in contact with the rose in the beginning he abducts a woman but in reality the beginning scene happened in his head it was the evil T@emin kidnapping the innocent T@emin taking control of the Host body the innocent version of him is trapped and in the end when he realizes what he has done he burns the car in guilt of his crimes, Famous talks about him experience dissonance because of putting on the mask of star t@emin again it could be pure symbolism but it's disturbing symbolism.
Sull1 released Goblin few months before she died the song is about DID she was another child star crushed by the company I wonder sometimes if 5m does MK ultra on his idols the AE in A3spa stands for Alter ego their entire process of producing idols is about creating a perfect, unrealistic persona for these artists.
Could he be talking about LSM? He's gotten into legal trouble, and essem had brothel rumors for years. He's the one who pushed a feminized image on Taem1n. Same as pdnim pushing it on Bg of t×t.

When I hear door, it reminds me of a lot of abuse stories I've heard. It also reminds me of the webcomic Clarissa. That's not for the faint of heart. There's a scene in the first comic of her stuffed animal coming to life. He becomes inanimate because her father comes into the bedroom. When you see them again, her clothes are messy and the bunny is scarred. He chooses to jump out of a window because he can't handle what he saw, falling into a pile of stuffed animals that also knew the truth.

In another comic, she barricades the door so that she can bathe without being hurt. Everyone around her knows and plays a part to her abuse by saying nothing. A teacher thinks she's a quirky kid and doesn't see the truth in her drawings and what she says. Every member of her family has a role similar to the ones Taem1n's members fulfilled.

arhur12

Star
Apologies for taking so long to reply to you. I had to search for this information and I think it's relevant. While about Jk, it could also apply to Taem1n. LSM gave Taem1n a ring off his finger because he asked for it.

#13: BTS' Ju2gkook has a Sponsor?

DISCLAIMER: In no way do we intend to make any posts malicious or harmful to any individuals career; this is a theory and nothing more. It is not FACTUAL and we do not intend to present it as such.

Alleged messages from Ju4gkook's sponsor

If you can go to (an abbreviation for something), should we go together? Ugh. I don't think the director I know will be at the dome that day so we don't have a mood maker. Ju2gkook is shy with strangers so he won't even make eye contact with me, so it'd be really awkward w/ just the two of us

Actually, when I met Kook1e, the director called him over like he was calling over a neighborhood kid (showing that they're close/he looks after Ju2gkook affectionately) and said "Ju2gkook, come here. [motions at me]. Say hello." Then Ju2gkook would come running over w/o any complaints and say hi. I don't know if he's too nice or it's only something I appreciate.

Mhmm. They made it so that not anyone can get access,

but I was cleared so I got to talk to Ju2gkook This conversation stays b/t the two of us. Twitter's in an

uproar. Let's not post this on SNS

I was admitted as an entrant and saw them from the side so you can't see much.

They were live

they were installing the stage and a director I know said it cost 50,000,000 won (approx 43k USD). Both parties contributed so much

So that's why BT$ was so surprised that the scale of the elementary school festival was so big

Fans that say he has a sponsor claim the ring he wears was given to him by his sponsor.

However, there are other fans that claim the ring is a couples ring. According to them, as long as he is wearing that ring he has a girlfriend.

I saw that video with that woman and she was creeping him out. They touched him like he was a thing, not a person who was uncomfortable and begging them with his eyes to stop. He doesn't go on variety shows anymore? I think he did good to go as many times as he did. They probably set off his anxiety and panic attacks. Some are self aware and stop when they look in his eyes but others know he can't refuse and push that boundary. What I shared above could have been Taem1n or another young idol. I have so many stories about this, but it's considered a conspiracy even though it happens in the open. That group kep1er went to a military base recently to entertain the men. A lot of them are young girls.
LSM bought 8 rings for S4perm debut he gave one to each member when T@emin said he liked the design of LSM's ring he gave his ring to T@emin I think he doesn't have a very good relationship with LSM despite all of the claims that he is LSM's Golden boy that's because for s4perm debut he was moving around other members more his Bestie ka1 made tik tok with LSM for his song peaches haven't seen him do anything like that with T@emin for criminal or advice if LSM forced him to do "things" he didn't want to then he might hold a grudge against him last year T@emin won the model taxpayer award for diligently paying large sums of taxes (Yeah Sk has an award for that too) around that time period LSM was having issues with tax evasion because his name was found in panama papers and 5m too was fined millions in fine for tax evasion 5m tried to use T@emin's personal award to save their face but he got angry and personally asked Sh1nee's staff to remove tweets and instagram posts they had posted about it online it was surprising bcz it is rare for him to get angry like that maybe he didn't want to brag about it like some other idols do or maybe he got angry at 5m for using his personal award to save LSM and their reputation. I think it was a mix of both
Jkay was modeled after T@emin he is a clone golden maknae was originally T@emin's title jkay even cited him as inspiration back when they were still nugus so it doesn't surprise me that he has sponsors there are so many rumors about bangtan members sleeping around with powerful men in the industry to become big in US they don't have any talent so they relied on dirty methods to become famous

Essem knows about their artists being harassed and abused. They have defended an abuser in the past. Jess1ca Jun9 was touched on her breasts by a vice president during a show. Look to her left to see who notices and tries to protect her. This makes his death more suspicious. He more than likely knew of more stories like this. Many times he stepped between Taem1n and a man or moved him closer. I wonder if he went through something like that too.

LSM bought 8 rings for S4perm debut he gave one to each member when T@emin said he liked the design of LSM's ring he gave his ring to T@emin I think he doesn't have a very good relationship with LSM despite all of the claims that he is LSM's Golden boy that's because for s4perm debut he was moving around other members more his Bestie ka1 made tik tok with LSM for his song peaches haven't seen him do anything like that with T@emin for criminal or advice if LSM forced him to do "things" he didn't want to then he might hold a grudge against him last year T@emin won the model taxpayer award for diligently paying large sums of taxes (Yeah Sk has an award for that too) around that time period LSM was having issues with tax evasion because his name was found in panama papers and 5m too was fined millions in fine for tax evasion 5m tried to use T@emin's personal award to save their face but he got angry and personally asked Sh1nee's staff to remove tweets and instagram posts they had posted about it online it was surprising bcz it is rare for him to get angry like that maybe he didn't want to brag about it like some other idols do or maybe he got angry at 5m for using his personal award to save LSM and their reputation. I think it was a mix of both
Even if LSM didn't touch him, he let it happen. Anyone would feel resentment if the person who aided in their torture was profiting off their good citizenship. I think any good relationship they once had is over. It's interesting that Taem1n called him teacher. LSM has to go along with anything he says because if he told his story, it would destroy essem. He's SK's maknae. The country watched him grow up on TV, and everyone loves him. People who meet him are charmed by his personality and heart. LSM holds his career hostage but Taem1n has an equal hold on his boss's future.

randomcitizen

Veteran
Essem knows about their artists being harassed and abused. They have defended an abuser in the past. Jess1ca Jun9 was touched on her breasts by a vice president during a show. Look to her left to see who notices and tries to protect her. This makes his death more suspicious. He more than likely knew of more stories like this. Many times he stepped between Taem1n and a man or moved him closer. I wonder if he went through something like that too.

There is also a photographer that took a picture of winter under her pants/skirt without her consent. Fans reported it but I believe SM did nothing :(

There's a podcast called kpop conspiracy and the dark side of the kpop industry. I got the information about Jess1ca from there. J5y Park talked about beatings from staff at jwhyp, Amb3r was starved at essem. I heard rumors that B@ng Ch@n of skz used to sneak food to members of 2wice. The podcast is worth listening to. A lot of the info isn't public knowledge. Newer fans to kpop music won't know this stuff.

arhur12

Star
Could he be talking about LSM? He's gotten into legal trouble, and essem had brothel rumors for years. He's the one who pushed a feminized image on Taem1n. Same as pdnim pushing it on Bg of t×t.

When I hear door, it reminds me of a lot of abuse stories I've heard. It also reminds me of the webcomic Clarissa. That's not for the faint of heart. There's a scene in the first comic of her stuffed animal coming to life. He becomes inanimate because her father comes into the bedroom. When you see them again, her clothes are messy and the bunny is scarred. He chooses to jump out of a window because he can't handle what he saw, falling into a pile of stuffed animals that also knew the truth.

In another comic, she barricades the door so that she can bathe without being hurt. Everyone around her knows and plays a part to her abuse by saying nothing. A teacher thinks she's a quirky kid and doesn't see the truth in her drawings and what she says. Every member of her family has a role similar to the ones Taem1n's members fulfilled.
I haven't read that comic but yes it does seem like he is talking about either LSM or someone else in 5m in slave. 5m did many dirty things during 1st and 2nd gen they were the worst company for a reason. What is bothering me rn is where does T@emin's family stand in all of this
I don't like this picture
Apparently his mother took it for something like a party I don't remember they talked about it in an interview but it's disturbing he is naked here he was embarrassed by it and knowing how bad he was treated by older men during debut years I am having some doubts about his family why would they take and disclose a picture like that he said he had asked his family to stop 5m from debuting him so young but they didn't do it why? he rarely talks about his family and usually it's the standard stuff all we know is that his family is religious and that he pays all the bills and bought them a car and a house

I haven't read that comic but yes it does seem like he is talking about either LSM or someone else in 5m in slave. 5m did many dirty things during 1st and 2nd gen they were the worst company for a reason. What is bothering me rn is where does T@emin's family stand in all of this
I don't like this picture
Apparently his mother took it for something like a party I don't remember they talked about it in an interview but it's disturbing he is naked here he was embarrassed by it and knowing how bad he was treated by older men during debut years I am having some doubts about his family why would they take and disclose a picture like that he said he had asked his family to stop 5m from debuting him so young but they didn't do it why? he rarely talks about his family and usually it's the standard stuff all we know is that his family is religious and that he pays all the bills and bought them a car and a house
This picture always disturbed me. There's something about it that made me uncomfortable. Reading your post, I know why. Many idols had to debut later because their family said no. Samuel was going to debut with sevente3n but his mom said no, he's too young. Why was his family so eager to debut him at essem? He could've waited another 2-3 and been more polished and able to fight back. He gives his parents everything he earns. I doubt it's every cent but he pays for them to be comfortable. Stage parents will sell their child for fame and money. The girl on stra4ger thin9s went through that.

arhur12

Star
There is also a photographer that took a picture of winter under her pants/skirt without her consent. Fans reported it but I believe SM did nothing :(
They recently had a scandal about their supergroup GOT's debut track containing lyrics inviting perverts to take pictures of the girls there was uproar about it in SK's media because of Molka and how it has impacted SK's women's lives. They treat their artists like they are things not humans

arhur12

Star

he spoke up about social issues he was a rebel he had some connection with madame shim I think there is a possibility he learned about something like burning sun so he was eliminated by the elites