Kpop Satanic/Illuminati Influence

queen82

Star
Hey Guys was yesterday a special date for rituals? a famous celebrity died in my country they haven't done autopsy but according to initial reports he died by inhaling carbon monoxide the police is saying it is death by Suicide but some locals are saying he got murdered
what's the name of the celebrity?

arhur12

Star
what's the name of the celebrity?
He wasn't a celebrity as in the sense of being a singer or dancer he was more of a talk show host and a politician who later got involved in scandal related to prostitution and drugs just few months before he died I could disclose the name but I am a bit cautious about sharing personal info about my country here since I had problems with some trolls in the past I can give hint if you want

queen82

Star
He wasn't a celebrity as in the sense of being a singer or dancer he was more of a talk show host and a politician who later got involved in scandal related to prostitution and drugs just few months before he died I could disclose the name but I am a bit cautious about sharing personal info about my country here since I had problems with some trolls in the past I can give hint if you want
ok i understand don't worry

lilyofthevalleys

Established
Bo@ the Queen of Kpop doing cultural appropriation and Black face for her performance I am not even black but I found this to be quite offensive she stole from Janet and MJ her entire career the early Kpop years were filled with so much cultural appropriation of black culture SK stole from Black culture but I am pretty sure most of these idols hate black people
This isn't black face. This is her original color. The last 10 years she has gotten lighter and lighter, but this is her original skin tone.

The entire label has bleached and gotten work done to the point where some are unrecognizable.

arhur12

Star
This isn't black face. This is her original color. The last 10 years she has gotten lighter and lighter, but this is her original skin tone.

The entire label has bleached and gotten work done to the point where some are unrecognizable.
Thanks I wasn't sure myself if it was black face or just her original skin color before the bleaching regardless the performance would still be considered offensive to black community

There is a lunar eclipse coming in November but why did you ask is there something significant happening in November? Pretty sure some of these idols were born on special dates some of them could even be lying about their birth dates and backgrounds. X-0 has pretty strong occult symbolism in their concept they had a song two moons and concept about transforming into wolves on a full moon night in their group concept they incorporated the Tree of life legend too from Kabbalah and they are all aliens with superpowers. N*t did a moon concept recently too J1n also had a solo song called moon right?? he said it was about fans but it could very well be a lie. T@emin is a Cancer so he already has the moon connection because of that but now that you mention it something very sus happened last year on 26th May there was total lunar blood moon eclipse X-0 released their teasers for Don't Fight the feeling at the time of the eclipse some people on the thread were worried that 5m was gonna try to pull some occult ritual or something because of the timing of the teasers at around the same time T@emin was supposed to have a japan fansign on that same day close to the eclipse time but it got abruptly cancelled at the last minute 5m never clarified what actually happened but some J-Sh@wols later said they heard staff call out his name in worry before calling off the schedule so he probably had a panic attack that day too but the whole thing was sus because of the timing and coinciding with X-0's comeback teasers
I asked because he comes out the military in November. Wanted to see if there was anything that could happen around then. There's a full moon holiday in Korea. Chuseok is a celebration shared with friends and family and similar to American Thanksgiving. Despite it's modern appearance, a lot of Korean traditions are from their ancestral past. Could also explain the obsession with dates, changes of the moon and the occult. Looked at critically, even kpop could be an extension of the cult issue in Korea.

I found a video by a 5shawol talking about the assaults and harassment in the military. A lot of fans don't want to acknowledge that he could've been sexually assaulted or bullied. No one wants to think that, but something was bothering him during the military interview. His hands were balled up and his posture was tense. Grown men have touched him and invaded his space since he was younger. They would excuse it by saying he was small and feminine and confusing them. His appearance made them question their sexuality and bother him the way females idols are harassed. Why do you think he had a panic attack? Those are exhausting and you feel helpless when it's happening. I'm glad his company didn't make him do it.

Last edited:

arhur12

Star
As a black woman I don't see anything wrong with it. Yes the performance leaned HEAVILY on black culture as a big amount of music normally does, but I - personally - am not offended. It wasn't a display of disrespect.
Fair enough you might not feel offended personally but I have seen some black people calling out idols for wearing black hairstyles or wearing traditionally black clothes so some might still feel offended by it

arhur12

Star
I asked because he comes out the military in November. Wanted to see if there was anything that could happen around then. There's a full moon holiday in Korea. Chuseok is a celebration shared with friends and family and similar to American Thanksgiving. Despite it's modern appearance, a lot of Korean traditions are from their ancestral past. Could also explain the obsession with dates, changes of the moon and the occult. Looked at critically, even kpop could be an extension of the cult issue in Korea.

I found a video by a 5shawol talking about the assaults and harassment in the military. A lot of fans don't want to acknowledge that he could've been sexually assaulted or bullied. No one wants to think that, but something was bothering him during the military interview. His hands were balled up and his posture was tense. Grown men have touched him and invaded his space since he was younger. They would excuse it by saying he was small and feminine and confusing them. His appearance made them question their sexuality and bother him the way females idols are harassed. Why do you think he had a panic attack? Those are exhausting and you feel helpless when it's happening. I'm glad his company didn't make him do it.

Since he transferred to social service his discharge date will most probably be extended by 3-4 months since social service workers serve 21 months and that's what happened with others who went through a similar experience so a late March or April discharge seems most likely.
I can understand why sh@wols don't acknowledge it no one wants to think about the possibility of their favs being assaulted or harassed by someone I had a hard time accepting that the blind from CDAN could be about him too I kept telling myself it could be GD or Ra!n but then someone pointed out the part about conglomerate and since 5m is the only company among big 3 which is a conglomerate that leaves only 2 options J@ejoong or T@emin so I ended up accepting that yes there is a pretty high chance the blind was about him it is simply easier for fans to live in denial and not accept the harsh reality about the dark things that happen in the industry. He sure did look tense in almost all of his military appearances I fear things were much worse than we are being told the military wouldn't want anything that maligns their reputation to be exposed in public so they are probably trying to cover up a I read about Mblaq's Lee Joon who a few years ago got transferred from active duty to social service like T@emin some rumors circulated that he had threatened his superiors that he would commit suicide and he was reported to be on military's suicide watch but his company and military denied those rumors but he eventually had to be transferred to social service due to same depression and panic disorder poor guy back then he received so much hate from the Korean GP some even wrote comments like it would be better for him to die if he can't serve his country Korean GP is very brutal in cases involving celebs and the military service sh@wols should be thankful that knetz largely spared t@emin from their wrath other idols who've gone through troubles in the military received more hate from gp for being weak, useless, privileged when the Korean government should have sympathised with them
Well he most likely had the panic attack because of overwork or he could have fainted instead but if we wanna go for a more occult explanation it could be the same reason why some astrologers say Princess Diana's life was affected by eclipses Cancer is said to be ruled by the moon so astrologers say someone with strong Cancer or Moon placements in their chart could be affected by changes in moon's phases or eclipse a time when the moon's energy is blocked but if that's the case I wonder if J0nghyun had strong Cancer or moon in his chart too there's also N*t's t@eyong who is also a Cancer he is a very fragile person he often gets injured or sick at N*t's concerts some people on the thread have expressed worry that he could be one of 5m's candidate for a future sacrifice
I watched that sh@wol's video and it reminds me of the unprecedented amount of attention he received very early in his enlistment it was way different from O, M and K's enlistments which went quietly he got mobbed by Korean gp on enlistment day, they said they were playing his songs in military canteen, there were reports about some people following him around everywhere he went like they were his manager, even the pastor of the church he went to was bragging to everyone about meeting him there was also this strange update about about a higher ranking female soldier trying to get close with or take pictures with him and how it could get him into trouble with his superiors. I could definitely see a scenario where he got bullied by his superiors bcz they got jealous of the attention he received

Last edited:

doublestandardism

Established
Since he transferred to social service his discharge date will most probably be extended by 3-4 months since social service workers serve 21 months and that's what happened with others who went through a similar experience so a late March or April discharge seems most likely.
I can understand why sh@wols don't acknowledge it no one wants to think about the possibility of their favs being assaulted or harassed by someone I had a hard time accepting that the blind from CDAN could be about him too I kept telling myself it could be GD or Ra!n but then someone pointed out the part about conglomerate and since 5m is the only company among big 3 which is a conglomerate that leaves only 2 options J@ejoong or T@emin so I ended up accepting that yes there is a pretty high chance the blind was about him it is simply easier for fans to live in denial and not accept the harsh reality about the dark things that happen in the industry. He sure did look tense in almost all of his military appearances I fear things were much worse than we are being told the military wouldn't want anything that maligns their reputation to be exposed in public so they are probably trying to cover up a I read about Mblaq's Lee Joon who a few years ago got transferred from active duty to social service like T@emin some rumors circulated that he had tried to commit suicide in the military and was on military's suicide watch but his company and military denied those rumors but he eventually had to be transferred to social service due to same depression and panic disorder poor guy back then he received so much hate from the Korean GP some even wrote comments like it would be better for him to die if he can't serve his country Korean GP was way more sympathetic towards T@emin than they usually are in cases involving idols and military I guess the testimonies of his friends saved him from the harshest comments I do hope other idols get similar kind of support in the future SK needs to take mental health issues seriously.
Well he most likely had the panic attack because of overwork or he could have fainted instead but if we wanna go for a more occult explanation it could be the same reason why some astrologers say Princess Diana's life was affected by eclipses Cancer is said to be ruled by the moon so astrologers say someone with strong Cancer or Moon placements in their chart could be affected by changes in moon's phases or eclipse a time when the moon's energy is blocked but if that's the case I wonder if J0nghyun had strong Cancer or moon in his chart too there's also N*t's t@eyong who is also a Cancer he is a very fragile person he often gets injured or sick at N*t's concerts some people on the thread have expressed worry that he could be one of 5m's candidate for a future sacrifice
I like to do J0nghyun's birth chart sometimes and there's a possibility that he was a cancer ascendant/rising in Sidereal astrology if he was born around noon kst.

arhur12

Star
I like to do J0nghyun's birth chart sometimes and there's a possibility that he was a cancer ascendant/rising in Sidereal astrology if he was born around noon kst.
I believe he could be cancer ascendant too also I checked some articles and there is some scientific evidence backing the claim that full moons affect people's mental health in one article they said you are more likely to experience anxiety attacks during a full moon so I guess there is some truth to these occult sciences like astrology

loginine

Veteran
The more I am reading the River phoenix thread the more and more I am starting to believe he was sacrificed they posted about the year 1993 being a special year for those who know about egyptian occult sciences it was one of the most important time for their rituals they said during the Dog Days of summer during that year there was a rise in occult energy something about Sirius and Sun energy mixing the dog days of summer which mark the helialical rising of sirius began from Early July and ended on 23rd August 1993 his 23rd Birthday the special season for occultists and he died on Oct 31 Halloween another important event for occultists and his close friend Keannu Reeves had a band named Dog Days so some people say his friend sacrificed. Ohh and t@emin was also born in 1993 during the Dog Days of Summer so wonder if there is any connection.
L5M took pictures with Rockefellers in 2008 after that there was rise in satanic symbolism in 5m music videos particularly after release Sh1nee's Luc1fer I do think he has interest in occult he and JYP were rumored to be in a cult and he got his name in Panama Papers last years he seems an evil person he could very well be into occult practices Ex0's Concept is connected with Eclipses their 2017 comeback was announced on an eclipse and last year they revealed their 9th anniversary comeback on 25th May at 8 pm at that time there was a Blood Moon Eclipse going on there are rumors they will have another comeback as a group in 2024 at the time of a strong eclipse which will occur in August why does he time their comebacks with eclipses?? Eclipses are considered best times for occult rituals
This is because he is into occult practices. Cosmic events are usually tied to these practices and they sometimes practice spells and r1tuals on those days.

loginine

Veteran
Taking pictures with the Rockefellers confirms he was involved in something besides music. Sk is a Christian and Buddhist country but some still practice shamanism. There's articles on political figures using it to win elections.

Was there's anything unusual about the day jjong died? The date, moon, time etc? Hive also uses the occult in their concepts. It's spread to all of the biggest companies. A lot of artists, actors, companies and others are rumored to be in cults. Look at army, that's a cult in every meaning of the word. There are a lot of cults in that country, but not sure why.
Yes. Especially in gematria.

I can understand why sh@wols don't acknowledge it no one wants to think about the possibility of their favs being assaulted or harassed by someone I had a hard time accepting that the blind from CDAN could be about him too I kept telling myself it could be GD or Ra!n but then someone pointed out the part about conglomerate and since 5m is the only company among big 3 which is a conglomerate that leaves only 2 options J@ejoong or T@emin so I ended up accepting that yes there is a pretty high chance the blind was about him it is simply easier for fans to live in denial and not accept the harsh reality about the dark things that happen in the industry. He sure did look tense in almost all of his military appearances I fear things were much worse than we are being told the military wouldn't want anything that maligns their reputation to be exposed in public so they are probably trying to cover up a I read about Mblaq's Lee Joon who a few years ago got transferred from active duty to social service like T@emin some rumors circulated that he had threatened his superiors that he would commit suicide and he was reported to be on military's suicide watch but his company and military denied those rumors but he eventually had to be transferred to social service due to same depression and panic disorder poor guy back then he received so much hate from the Korean GP some even wrote comments like it would be better for him to die if he can't serve his country Korean GP is very brutal in cases involving celebs and the military service sh@wols should be thankful that knetz largely spared t@emin from their wrath other idols who've gone through troubles in the military received more hate from gp for being weak, useless, privileged when the Korean government should have sympathised with them
I watched that sh@wol's video and it reminds me of the unprecedented amount of attention he received very early in his enlistment it was way different from O, M and K's enlistments which went quietly he got mobbed by Korean gp on enlistment day, they said they were playing his songs in military canteen, there were reports about some people following him around everywhere he went like they were his manager, even the pastor of the church he went to was bragging to everyone about meeting him there was also this strange update about about a higher ranking female soldier trying to get close with or take pictures with him and how it could get him into trouble with his superiors. I could definitely see a scenario where he got bullied by his superiors bcz they got jealous of the attention he received
Anyone who rises above others without earning it, is a target for bullying in the military. Even though he probably made efforts to blend in, others would see him as thinking he's better than them. I heard somewhere that he can't sleep well unless he's at home. That could cause more anxiety and make him withdraw, and others could assume he's trying to act better or wants privileges. Taem1n has been sexualized and feminized so badly that sick people won't hesitate to try to take advantage of him. I don't think he's safe in the service and will need time to adjust when it's over. When he enlisted, his date, location and personal info were leaked.

SK sounds miserable and I understand why people are leaving or not reproducing. It's not conducive to a healthy environment or happiness. I found this picture of a grown man touching Taemin's butt. Is this LSM? Touching is normal for younger men of the same age, but not an older man touching a teen boy. I think he's the person in the blind or ja#joong. There's many videos showing him being touched by mostly men but also a few women. He laughed it off or looked horrified until the person stopped. One man has touched him so much and made inappropriate comments when he's on his show.

Attachments