Kpop Satanic/Illuminati Influence

arhur12

Star
That's chilling how many people die from suicide in the military on a daily basis. I checked for America and it's 22 soldiers a day. There's an American movie called Full Metal Jacket. One of the recruits is having problems adjusting. He's resistant to training and his drill sergeant punishes the other soldiers for his mistakes. He's beaten one night, and starts to get in line. Unfortunately, he's had a nervous breakdown but no one notices except for one soldier, but he doesn't tell anyone else. Bullying, r*pe (both sexes), predators preying on the weak, and violence are a big problem. It's not just soldiers. Officers are doing the same things.
That's so sad the military environment promotes hyper masculine behavior men in the military its like that everywhere. They teach you to kill your humanity and this often affects the emotional stability of these men I cannot comment on how it is in America but one problem we have in my country is that there is no career prospects for people who join the military often the ones in lower rank are paid poorly just enough to feed themselves and once they retire which is usually in their 40s it is extremely difficult for them get a good job in the civilian society these men are often traumatised by their experiences in the military and they vent their frustration on the women and children in family I've heard of several cases around me of military men caught up in cases of domestic abuse and stories of broken families but the victims never speak up if they do they are shut down by a society which feeds the egos of these men because of hyper nationalistic behaviors

arhur12

Star
I think leaving as a group would be the best option. Maybe a friend that's gone down that path can help and get them out safely. Companies shouldn't have this much power to destroy artists. This is slavery by another name.
Well leaving is a good option but there is the issue of jj0ng what will happen to their songs as 5 members they might never get the rights to music they released with jj0ng and they might not be able to keep their group name either since 5m has rights to All things related to sh1nee so I don't think leaving will be an easy task

Thank you for that info! Maybe it's just my taste but those bags she sells are SO UGLY! And they are so expensive? Looks like money laundering to me! Wow this rabbit hole goes so deep. I love investigating lol.

The one with the bangs is supposed to be her. View attachment 75279View attachment 75280
Is it really really her? I'm surprised, I thought it would be a woman in her 60/70s.

this jeyyyyyypeeeee girl group also doing a checkboard concept
I bet that, like in one of bp's mv, one of them is gonna hold a black chess and drop the white one. Hope what I'm saying is clear lol

arhur12

Star
When btees goes to the military, t×t will be the seniors in the company. Hive is trying to bank on this with a lollapalooza stage for them, and mentioning them more often. Their calendar is full for the next month, touring and doing festivals.

Taem1n is a genius, especially with dancing. If LSM gave Taem1n more leeway, he would get that Western validation. The only thing holding him back is his music is in Korean and perceptions of kpop. He's on the same level as top singers in the West.
I wonder what will happen to bt5 members once they start enlisting they are in 8-9th year of their careers and the members have no future direction as artists if they were in 5m they would've started debuting as solo 2-3 years ago x-0 seem to be doing better than them as individuals they are all involved in their own solo gigs and members are starting to branch out and build a brand for themselves the Bangtan boys despite being famous worldwide don't have any solo gigs Neither V nor jkay's mixtape ever released we've been hearing about it since 4 years now j1n and j1m1n don't seem to be interested in doing the idol work for long j1m1n might get offers from western artist due to his dance skills but he is terrible at singing so I don't see him surviving the solo game for long. They had so much potential but they decided to sell out now they are probably gonna start enlisting soon since I don't see them getting that exemption without winning the Grammy so much wasted potential in that group

T@emin got hit by bad luck he was starting to get recognition worldwide in 2017 with Move he could've received that western validation way back in 2017-18 if he was promoted well since the gender bending thing was becoming really popular in the west at that time but then jj0ng died only 2 months after Move comeback and then he went on a long hiatus not releasing any music for 1.5 years which broke the momentum he had gained with Move still he could gain a sizable fan base in America most people who went to s4perm concerts said they were most impressed by him he'll probably be loved by the gp for being a great entertainer but the American Media is just gonna term him as being another Michael Jackson wannabe.

arhur12

Star
I believe in coincidences, but that's one too many. There's a picture of LSM with a group of people wearing robes. It's a mixed group of white and Asian people. He's probably connected to the occult and Hollyweird. A few years ago he got in trouble for money laundering and stepped down as CEO. Do you think it's connected with his occult interests? Around the same time, lots of CEOs stepped down. Then lockdowns ground the world to a halt.
The more I am reading the River phoenix thread the more and more I am starting to believe he was sacrificed they posted about the year 1993 being a special year for those who know about egyptian occult sciences it was one of the most important time for their rituals they said during the Dog Days of summer during that year there was a rise in occult energy something about Sirius and Sun energy mixing the dog days of summer which mark the helialical rising of sirius began from Early July and ended on 23rd August 1993 his 23rd Birthday the special season for occultists and he died on Oct 31 Halloween another important event for occultists and his close friend Keannu Reeves had a band named Dog Days so some people say his friend sacrificed. Ohh and t@emin was also born in 1993 during the Dog Days of Summer so wonder if there is any connection.
L5M took pictures with Rockefellers in 2008 after that there was rise in satanic symbolism in 5m music videos particularly after release Sh1nee's Luc1fer I do think he has interest in occult he and JYP were rumored to be in a cult and he got his name in Panama Papers last years he seems an evil person he could very well be into occult practices Ex0's Concept is connected with Eclipses their 2017 comeback was announced on an eclipse and last year they revealed their 9th anniversary comeback on 25th May at 8 pm at that time there was a Blood Moon Eclipse going on there are rumors they will have another comeback as a group in 2024 at the time of a strong eclipse which will occur in August why does he time their comebacks with eclipses?? Eclipses are considered best times for occult rituals

That's so sad the military environment promotes hyper masculine behavior men in the military its like that everywhere. They teach you to kill your humanity and this often affects the emotional stability of these men I cannot comment on how it is in America but one problem we have in my country is that there is no career prospects for people who join the military often the ones in lower rank are paid poorly just enough to feed themselves and once they retire which is usually in their 40s it is extremely difficult for them get a good job in the civilian society these men are often traumatised by their experiences in the military and they vent their frustration on the women and children in family I've heard of several cases around me of military men caught up in cases of domestic abuse and stories of broken families but the victims never speak up if they do they are shut down by a society which feeds the egos of these men because of hyper nationalistic behaviors
Sounds exactly like the situation in America. Heard so many cases of men with PTSD taking it out on their families or themselves and the government calls them heroes but won't do more to help with mental illness or reforms. The insurance for veterans is a complicated with a lot of things not allowed or underfunded. Everyone supports the troops until they need help, and then nonprofit organizations have to help.

The government has programs that help soldiers go back to college, and I think military service helps to get a government job.

Well leaving is a good option but there is the issue of jj0ng what will happen to their songs as 5 members they might never get the rights to music they released with jj0ng and they might not be able to keep their group name either since 5m has rights to All things related to sh1nee so I don't think leaving will be an easy task
Did he trademark their names? A lot of companies turned everything into a trademark, even pet's names and phrases.

The more I am reading the River phoenix thread the more and more I am starting to believe he was sacrificed they posted about the year 1993 being a special year for those who know about egyptian occult sciences it was one of the most important time for their rituals they said during the Dog Days of summer during that year there was a rise in occult energy something about Sirius and Sun energy mixing the dog days of summer which mark the helialical rising of sirius began from Early July and ended on 23rd August 1993 his 23rd Birthday the special season for occultists and he died on Oct 31 Halloween another important event for occultists and his close friend Keannu Reeves had a band named Dog Days so some people say his friend sacrificed. Ohh and t@emin was also born in 1993 during the Dog Days of Summer so wonder if there is any connection.
L5M took pictures with Rockefellers in 2008 after that there was rise in satanic symbolism in 5m music videos particularly after release Sh1nee's Luc1fer I do think he has interest in occult he and JYP were rumored to be in a cult and he got his name in Panama Papers last years he seems an evil person he could very well be into occult practices Ex0's Concept is connected with Eclipses their 2017 comeback was announced on an eclipse and last year they revealed their 9th anniversary comeback on 25th May at 8 pm at that time there was a Blood Moon Eclipse going on there are rumors they will have another comeback as a group in 2024 at the time of a strong eclipse which will occur in August why does he time their comebacks with eclipses?? Eclipses are considered best times for occult rituals
Taking pictures with the Rockefellers confirms he was involved in something besides music. Sk is a Christian and Buddhist country but some still practice shamanism. There's articles on political figures using it to win elections.

Was there's anything unusual about the day jjong died? The date, moon, time etc? Hive also uses the occult in their concepts. It's spread to all of the biggest companies. A lot of artists, actors, companies and others are rumored to be in cults. Look at army, that's a cult in every meaning of the word. There are a lot of cults in that country, but not sure why.

arhur12

Star
Taking pictures with the Rockefellers confirms he was involved in something besides music. Sk is a Christian and Buddhist country but some still practice shamanism. There's articles on political figures using it to win elections.

Was there's anything unusual about the day jjong died? The date, moon, time etc? Hive also uses the occult in their concepts. It's spread to all of the biggest companies. A lot of artists, actors, companies and others are rumored to be in cults. Look at army, that's a cult in every meaning of the word. There are a lot of cults in that country, but not sure why.
Yes the other day I was reading an article about the most religious idols in Korea and most of them were part of churches known for their affiliation with cults they sure do have a problem with cults even covid in Sk was spread through a Cult's gathering

We have discussed about Jj0ng's death and how it could be connected to occult here before but to put it briefly he died on 18 december and was buried on 21 december which is the winter solstice. Both winter and summer solstice are one of the most favoured times for occult rituals since they are moon worshippers Aleister Crawley their grand Priest wrote a novel MoonChild about a special baby born in moon ritual interestingly Rm has a song called Moonchild jj0ng also had a song Moon and he wrote Selene6.23 for Sh1nee Selene was the Greek Godess of Moon and jj0ng used to say he loved the moon sh@wols have connected the moon with him now there were a few reports about pearl aqua moon being sighted on 21th of December 2017 pearl aqua also being sh1nee's fandom color so many believe that he died on a moon ritual.
Eclipses are another favorite time considered perfect for rituals I read an article last year about the British Royal family and how most of the main members were born on eclipses Princess Diana in Particular is believed to have died in a moon ritual too she was A Cancer (Cancer sign is ruled by the moon according to astrology) named after the moon Goddess in Roman mythology she was born, married, divorced and died on moon eclipses which is very strange and doesn't seem like a mere coincidence

arhur12

Star
Did he trademark their names? A lot of companies turned everything into a trademark, even pet's names and phrases.
Not sure about the artists but their group name and logo are trademarked but I think they have trademarked Ba3khyun's and sehun's dogs and t@emin's cat because they sold pet merch based on these pets also WayV's pets are trademarked too I think because of merch but I am not sure if they have trademarked k3y's dogs.

Yes the other day I was reading an article about the most religious idols in Korea and most of them were part of churches known for their affiliation with cults they sure do have a problem with cults even covid in Sk was spread through a Cult's gathering

We have discussed about Jj0ng's death and how it could be connected to occult here before but to put it briefly he died on 18 december and was buried on 21 december which is the winter solstice. Both winter and summer solstice are one of the most favoured times for occult rituals since they are moon worshippers Aleister Crawley their grand Priest wrote a novel MoonChild about a special baby born in moon ritual interestingly Rm has a song called Moonchild jj0ng also had a song Moon and he wrote Selene6.23 for Sh1nee Selene was the Greek Godess of Moon and jj0ng used to say he loved the moon sh@wols have connected the moon with him now there were a few reports about pearl aqua moon being sighted on 21th of December 2017 pearl aqua also being sh1nee's fandom color so many believe that he died on a moon ritual.
Eclipses are another favorite time considered perfect for rituals I read an article last year about the British Royal family and how most of the main members were born on eclipses Princess Diana in Particular is believed to have died in a moon ritual too she was A Cancer (Cancer sign is ruled by the moon according to astrology) named after the moon Goddess in Roman mythology she was born, married, divorced and died on moon eclipses which is very strange and doesn't seem like a mere coincidence
There's a lyric about the moon in Taem1n's song door. Korea had exported some of their cults like the moonies and a few christian cults. They prey on vulnerable people and some even discriminate against foreign members. I bet a few of them were born during significant days or an eclipse. Do you know of any eclipses coming in November?

Not sure about the artists but their group name and logo are trademarked but I think they have trademarked Ba3khyun's and sehun's dogs and t@emin's cat because they sold pet merch based on these pets also WayV's pets are trademarked too I think because of merch but I am not sure if they have trademarked k3y's dogs.
Those are pets who belong to their families or owners. How heartless to turn a loving bond into merch to be consumed.

arhur12

Star
Bo@ the Queen of Kpop doing cultural appropriation and Black face for her performance I am not even black but I found this to be quite offensive she stole from Janet and MJ her entire career the early Kpop years were filled with so much cultural appropriation of black culture SK stole from Black culture but I am pretty sure most of these idols hate black people

arhur12

Star
There's a lyric about the moon in Taem1n's song door. Korea had exported some of their cults like the moonies and a few christian cults. They prey on vulnerable people and some even discriminate against foreign members. I bet a few of them were born during significant days or an eclipse. Do you know of any eclipses coming in November?
There is a lunar eclipse coming in November but why did you ask is there something significant happening in November? Pretty sure some of these idols were born on special dates some of them could even be lying about their birth dates and backgrounds. X-0 has pretty strong occult symbolism in their concept they had a song two moons and concept about transforming into wolves on a full moon night in their group concept they incorporated the Tree of life legend too from Kabbalah and they are all aliens with superpowers. N*t did a moon concept recently too J1n also had a solo song called moon right?? he said it was about fans but it could very well be a lie. T@emin is a Cancer so he already has the moon connection because of that but now that you mention it something very sus happened last year on 26th May there was total lunar blood moon eclipse X-0 released their teasers for Don't Fight the feeling at the time of the eclipse some people on the thread were worried that 5m was gonna try to pull some occult ritual or something because of the timing of the teasers at around the same time T@emin was supposed to have a japan fansign on that same day close to the eclipse time but it got abruptly cancelled at the last minute 5m never clarified what actually happened but some J-Sh@wols later said they heard staff call out his name in worry before calling off the schedule so he probably had a panic attack that day too but the whole thing was sus because of the timing and coinciding with X-0's comeback teasers

Last edited: