Kpop Satanic/Illuminati Influence

slowlyfading

Established
Hybe should be on the list of the worst kpop companies , it start like a small company then blow up after they did some fishy things to became huge
So true, that company rose from nothing to what it is today and ppl who aren’t aware of the shady truth behind wealth and fame will say it’s bc of BTS’ success but obvs we’re aware of the actual truth.

arhur12

Star
Garams scandal is already big in SK. It has been on the national news, the ministry of education has confirmed that Garam took part in bullying and a crime tv show has mentioned her case.

And I’m not sure if it’ll affect BTS in any way tbh, bc despite both being under Hybe, Lsserafim are managed by Soumu directly and im sure Hybe will want to separate this issue from the rest of their artists as much as they can. I think the only way that their exemption will be challenged is if the public collectively oppose and raise hell like they are doing for Garam, but apart from that I think all the shady background deals and favours they’ve agreed on will be enough to grant them their exemption.
I personally did not have a problem with bt5 getting exemption in 2020 when they first started to talk about military service because back then they were at least releasing some good stuff musically like black swan even life goes on wasn't so bad but they've done nothing but party hard and laze around in the past 2 years releasing some shitty collabs here and there and Hyb3 paying politicians to get them exempted is shady AF and if they do succeed in getting that exemption it would be a slap in the face of all regular korean men who have to sacrifice 2 years of their careers for their national duty I really wish someday people will get to know the truth about bt5 and hyb3.

slowlyfading

Established
I personally did not have a problem with bt5 getting exemption in 2020 when they first started to talk about military service because back then they were at least releasing some good stuff musically like black swan even life goes on wasn't so bad but they've done nothing but party hard and laze around in the past 2 years releasing some shitty collabs here and there and Hyb3 paying politicians to get them exempted is shady AF and if they do succeed in getting that exemption it would be a slap in the face of all regular korean men who have to sacrifice 2 years of their careers for their national duty I really wish someday people will get to know the truth about bt5 and hyb3.
No I agree it’ll be exactly that - a slap in the face to korean men. I have nothing against BT5 but I just wonder why they won’t just enlist ? Do they think they’re above it now ? If so that shows the type of attitude and mindset they have. Bc I’m pretty sure if the members themselves said to Hyb3 that they want to enlist then they’d let them. If it’s Hyb3 refusing to let them enlist then that’s a whole other thing but I’d assume that money wouldn’t be too large of a factor. Because they can still make money from BT5 in other ways over the two years and they also have other artists under their label so money is always always coming in. But we know that large companies will forever be greedy so who rly knows.

slowlyfading

Established
mean while Aespa add 3 new members:

I’m not sure how to feel abt this I think if 5M go w the Pinkblood route it’ll be better than throwing in new members after 2 years. Allowing the new girls to be in their own group and form their own fanbases and then maybe merging the two groups tgt would be much better or maybe not even fully merging the groups but like rotating them around with subunits and stuff. I just worry they’ll get hate if they join now.

queen82

Star
I’m not sure how to feel abt this I think if 5M go w the Pinkblood route it’ll be better than throwing in new members after 2 years. Allowing the new girls to be in their own group and form their own fanbases and then maybe merging the two groups tgt would be much better or maybe not even fully merging the groups but like rotating them around with subunits and stuff. I just worry they’ll get hate if they join now.
maybe they are like Rv that add a new member Yeri at certain point, but i don't know it's the case of Aespa .. or they want them like Girls Generations ..

slowlyfading

Established

e-Enoch

Superstar
I don't know about this particular show except that it promotes witchcraft and LGBT stuff but Simpsons predicted Trump's presidency and if I am not wrong also the rise of kpop in west
This is one of the shows that the globalists/illuminati use to do "predictive programming" ... even before the internet became popular... the time when TV was the main "tool" for mass mind control/programming...

slowlyfading

Established
I’m not sure if his has been shared on this thread before but I came across these tweets and … yea It’s quite literally in their faces but fans seem to laugh it off and not take it seriously. I’m pretty sure they’ve been conditioned in some way to just not believe/to stay asleep and I wouldn’t be surprised if this is done via subliminals hidden in the music (my opinion based on what I alr know).

And now A3spa … quite literally worshiping their storylines god. Naevis is the AI system that lets the girls AI members appear in the real world and it’s theorised that AI’s are demons so if they’re singing and praising Naevis thennn makes sense. I’ll see if I can find the vid but I saw a video months ago about AI’s and demons if I find it I’ll link it. And the same applies here - fans are giggling and ignoring how odd this entire thing is.

slowlyfading

Established
i saw jennie trending and it looks like hyb3's trying to distract the issue from g@ram by making rumors lol. this year really might be their downfall
I personally don’t think Hybe would throw someone as important as Ta3hyung under the bus to cover up a rookie member. It’s a possibility but it doesn’t make that much sense but ppl r so caught up in heard mentality and the hype of it all they’re not rationalising
The pic of J3nnie and Ta3 is edited and the news of her and Gd is more likely to be Hybe’s doing. But also BP are having a comeback soon so it could also be ppl trying to sabotage that but idk there r multiple possibilities.

cadiz

Star
I personally don’t think Hybe would throw someone as important as Ta3hyung under the bus to cover up a rookie member. It’s a possibility but it doesn’t make that much sense but ppl r so caught up in heard mentality and the hype of it all they’re not rationalising
The pic of J3nnie and Ta3 is edited and the news of her and Gd is more likely to be Hybe’s doing. But also BP are having a comeback soon so it could also be ppl trying to sabotage that but idk there r multiple possibilities.

there seem to be different angles of the picture so im not sure it's edited

anyways the timing is suspicius no doubt, trying to cover up the bullying maybe

Last edited:

slowlyfading

Established
there seem to be different angles of the picture so im not sure it's edited

anyways the timing is suspicius no doubt, trying to cover up the bullying maybe
Ok so I’ve done some more digging and I think there’s a high chance it could be real but there’s also a chance it’s fake bc if you look at the position of logo on the side of the car you can see that it changes in both photos. But despite that, everything else looks plausible - the photo w Hoseok that was used to compare isn’t the same one bc the bg is different and so is Tae’s hair. But the fact that there’s two photos with different angles … bro :oops:.

I personally don’t rly care if they’re dating or not bc I think they’d look hot tgt lol and they’re grown adults they can do what they want but I hate how ppl r reacting to this forgetting that they’re actual human beings too. Also the fact that Jennie will get the most backlash from this, as per usual :rolleyes:.