Kpop Satanic/Illuminati Influence

arhur12

Star
That's interesting about R1ver's chart. He was more than likely murdered. Everyone knows who put the drugs in his drink but nothing happened and people forgot. The whole group is going through it. M1nho tries to get through anything he's facing but is probably suffering too. I didn't know about k3y trying to take his life. What's happened to them and other sm idols? They have the worst mental health. The plastic surgery is sad because they didn't need it. They were all good looking people or at least average. It just makes them uncanny looking.
Almost everyone who claims to be an insider says 5m is the worst company they set unrealistic standards for their idols and shame artists for taking leaves or taking care about their health. They lost JYJ lawsuit for a reason. An Ex-Trainee said they point out "imperfections" in a person's face or body in front of all trainees and force all idols to get plastic surgery. The Pay scale is lower for junior artists and they are notorious for overworking their idols. Favoritism is common they pick favorites in every group and may even push non-favorites down if they end up getting more attention from fans this happened with Jessica jung from GG she got more popular than T@eyeon and Yoona so the girls kicked her out.But it's not like the Favorites have it easy I read on an 5m insider account that the more favorite you are the more pressure the company will put you under so the company is hell for all idols who join it they don't even let their idols leave peacefully and might blacklist them like they did with JYJ or try to sabotage their personal business ventures/solo music like they did with Jessica. Since Sh1nee were never 5m's flagship group and were always treated as more of an experimental group it makes sense why the members have so many mental health issues

arhur12

Star
This is one of the saddest things I've read. All he has is that cat. When he was younger, Taem1n loved animals so it's good that he has a cat to keep him company. She probably keeps him going when he's at his lowest. Babies will learn not to cry if their cries aren't answered. The same thing for kids. He's probably traumatized in so many ways, and keeps it bottled inside. Now, he has time to focus on the pain and it's too much.
He is head over heels for that cat his house had more cat toys than actual furniture loll he probably got her to manage his depression symptoms animals have healing qualities. You are spot on about that t@emin bottles up his emotions he's the opposite of jj0ng who would cry very easily I think it's also got to do with his image he may dislike showing emotions in public because he doesn't want to be seen as less manly but I hope now he stops doing that. It's sad that his time in social service is probably the first time he's getting to spend time with his family, eat regular meals, and have proper vacations in 13 years of his career but I like to be on the optimistic side if Britney Spears can survive a 13 year long conservatorship he can overcome his depression and panic disorder too and come out stronger post enlistment

Last edited:
I think those scars could be from military training since he had some on his legs in other pics or it could be his arm tattoo
I think you're right.
Agree I used to be annoyed by the fact that he wouldn't talk about or mention jj0ng at all since jj0ng did so much for him and he didn't cry or show much emotions on jj0ng's funeral so I had doubts if he was actually close to jj0ng but seeing his reaction on b1stro I got worried not talking about jj0ng could mean he is still in the process of grieving and hasn't healed from the trauma I heard from a Sh@wol who had contact with J-Sh@wols that he left the stage early because he started having panic attack symptoms the VCR triggered his PTSD at a time when he was already stressed about military enlistment :(
He deals with it by turning to music and dance. There's a lot inside of him, but it's stuffed down. That door has to stay closed.
Yeah kibum looked particularly worried about sending him but pretty much his entire company was crying over his enlistment I never saw people get so much emotional about an idol enlisting before even GD didn't make people at YG this emotional over his enlistment his make up artist cried and couldn't say goodbye on his last advice stage because she was getting too emotional his members, 5m staff, sh1nee management team, backup dancers, 5m CEO, CMO, Sound Director and even L33 S00 Man himself sent him well wishes they prepared a whole farewell video as a tribute for him, at that time we thought it was company favoritism and some 5m boy group fans even got offended by it but thinking about it now I think they were just trying to cheer him up because he was going through a tough time I guess people at 5m are more vigilant this time as they want to avoid repeating the same mistakes which killed jj0ng, Goo hara and sulli
There's something special about Taem1n. People are drawn to him. He used to have this genuinely happy smile and could light up a room. They've been with him for the long haul and know which artists are at risk. Bacon barely got a see you tomorrow, but Taem1n got one? I remember some thought it was favoritism but staff knows who is more fragile. The one time I saw Bacon break was when his member went to the military. He broke down crying and couldn't continue the song for a while.

I think anyone who has survived this long at essem is a strong person. That's a lot of strength for a child and now a man to have. He survived the death of a close friend and member, abuse, anorexia, mental illness and the military. Despite what's announced officially, someone small like him will either be babied or abused in the military. Koreans aren't known for valuing weakness in the army, so I won't say what I think. Even the American army is very hard on the weak.

Almost everyone who claims to be an insider says 5m is the worst company they set unrealistic standards for their idols and shame artists for taking leaves or taking care about their health. They lost JYJ lawsuit for a reason. An Ex-Trainee said they point out "imperfections" in a person's face or body in front of all trainees and force all idols to get plastic surgery. The Pay scale is lower for junior artists and they are notorious for overworking their idols. Favoritism is common they pick favorites in every group and may even push non-favorites down if they end up getting more attention from fans this happened with Jessica jung from GG she got more popular than T@eyeon and Yoona so the girls kicked her out.But it's not like the Favorites have it easy I read on an 5m insider account that the more favorite you are the more pressure the company will put you under so the company is hell for all idols who join it they don't even let their idols leave peacefully and might blacklist them like they did with JYJ or try to sabotage their personal business ventures/solo music like they did with Jessica. Since Sh1nee were never 5m's flagship group and were always treated as more of an experimental group it makes sense why the members have so many mental health issues
Is Jessica the one who wrote the tell all book but said it was fiction? The ones picked for S4perm we're the favorites and worked the hardest. Taem1n's comeback was sabotaged for the group. Why do you think LSM did that? He could've been successful worldwide. Essem probably didn't want him to take away potential fans. Shine3 reminds me of txt. They're not the flagship and are used as an lab for new concepts. Also rumored to be mistreated and most of them have mental issues and or anorexia. Bang really wanted a clone.

He is head over heels for that cat his house had more cat toys than actual furniture loll he probably got her to manage his depression symptoms animals have healing qualities. You are spot on about that t@emin bottles up his emotions he's the opposite of jj0ng who would cry very easily I think it's also got to do with his image he may dislike showing emotions in public because he doesn't want to be seen as less manly but I hope now he stops doing that. It's sad that his time in social service is probably the first time he's getting to spend time with his family, eat regular meals, and have proper vacations in 13 years of his career but I like to be on the optimistic side if Britney Spears can survive a 13 year long conservatorship he can overcome his depression and panic disorder too and come out stronger post enlistment
What's the best he can hope for? His music is everything and leaving essem would end his career. He would be worse off than staying but staying is also not a good option. That sounds so cute! Animals are a great supportive companions for people healing from trauma or illness. He looked so lonely in his last live. At least he has something to look forward to.

Vision

Veteran
It's funny how after all these years SM is always the 'bad' one, nothing really changes. I mean they're all bad but SM is percieved to be darker as a reflection of their groups and scandals.

arhur12

Star
It's funny how after all these years SM is always the 'bad' one, nothing really changes. I mean they're all bad but SM is percieved to be darker as a reflection of their groups and scandals.
Well 5m is the company that started it all so it makes sense

arhur12

Star
What's the best he can hope for? His music is everything and leaving essem would end his career. He would be worse off than staying but staying is also not a good option. That sounds so cute! Animals are a great supportive companions for people healing from trauma or illness. He looked so lonely in his last live. At least he has something to look forward to.
Well leaving means being blacklisted and losing all rights to his music so staying seems like the better option he could try going the GD route and go MIA for 2-3 years after releasing an album if he wants to he's going to be in the15th year of his career by the time he comes back in 2023 or sh1nee could try and get their own label like suju that way they can have more freedom as artists

arhur12

Star
Is Jessica the one who wrote the tell all book but said it was fiction? The ones picked for S4perm we're the favorites and worked the hardest. Taem1n's comeback was sabotaged for the group. Why do you think LSM did that? He could've been successful worldwide. Essem probably didn't want him to take away potential fans. Shine3 reminds me of txt. They're not the flagship and are used as an lab for new concepts. Also rumored to be mistreated and most of them have mental issues and or anorexia. Bang really wanted a clone.
yes she published a book recently she lowkey dissed 5m and GG for kicking her out. I have heard rumors that L5M and tm don't see eye to eye in terms of artistic direction tm is more of an old school performer he enjoys live performing in front of an audience and dreaded online performances while L5M loves the Metaverse BS that's why currently he is having a love affair with A3spa and their AE concept neither Criminal nor IDEA nor Advice heck even Move didn't receive L5M's blessings while for Kibum's Bad Love and 0new's DiCe the members said they received special blessings of L5M maybe L5M genuinely thought Criminal was a mediocre song compared to the greatness that was Jopping Lmao whatever the reason but he lost a chance to gain the sweet sweet western validation he has been after since BT5 blew up. Bang pedo said he wanted to have a group like sh1nee so he created a clone in the form of text hope they start getting better treatment after bt5 members begin enlisting

arhur12

Star
I think you're right.

He deals with it by turning to music and dance. There's a lot inside of him, but it's stuffed down. That door has to stay closed.

There's something special about Taem1n. People are drawn to him. He used to have this genuinely happy smile and could light up a room. They've been with him for the long haul and know which artists are at risk. Bacon barely got a see you tomorrow, but Taem1n got one? I remember some thought it was favoritism but staff knows who is more fragile. The one time I saw Bacon break was when his member went to the military. He broke down crying and couldn't continue the song for a while.

I think anyone who has survived this long at essem is a strong person. That's a lot of strength for a child and now a man to have. He survived the death of a close friend and member, abuse, anorexia, mental illness and the military. Despite what's announced officially, someone small like him will either be babied or abused in the military. Koreans aren't known for valuing weakness in the army, so I won't say what I think. Even the American army is very hard on the weak.
Yes I was impressed by the kind of love and support he received from not only 5m but also his juniors and even regular koreans who served with him even armchairs tend to spare him from their wrath most of the time since he helped J1m1n gain exposure before bangtan became famous jj0ng doted on him too and always supported him with his problems this is a sign that he has some good left in him despite being in the satanic industry for so long which made people feel protective over him because you can win awards and get huge sales numbers while still being an evil person but you cannot win people's hearts. I love Ba3khyun but his fans need to chill out B@ekhyun probably didn't receive any goodbye or farewell note because he was going to social service from the start and Knetz would hate him even more they were already hating on him so much when he announced that he was going for social service and Ba3khyun is a huge T@emin fanboy himself so he would not be happy with his fans sending hate to T@emin like that. Tm is tougher than your average idol he survived one of the most hectic schedule of any idol in 2021 his schedule was hectic enough that I am pretty sure some more fragile idols would've had a breakdown just because of the amount of work but he managed to pull through despite suffering from depression and panic symptoms plus he went at the absolute worst time too when soldiers were not allowed any visits from friends or family due to covid laws and they were giving out very few vacations, military events were being cancelled so military probably felt more like prison if he had went pre or post covid he would've had it easier like O,M and K
You're right about the military it is common in all cultures there was a documentary they released D.P about the harsh treatment men go through in the military they said according to statistics 3 people die of suicide in korean military every single day and most of the times the military higher ups lie to parents and tell them that their son died protecting the country :(
If this is the norm for the average man it would be worse for celebs or pretty looking men and women too

arhur12

Star
That's interesting about R1ver's chart. He was more than likely murdered. Everyone knows who put the drugs in his drink but nothing happened and people forgot. The whole group is going through it. M1nho tries to get through anything he's facing but is probably suffering too. I didn't know about k3y trying to take his life. What's happened to them and other sm idols? They have the worst mental health. The plastic surgery is sad because they didn't need it. They were all good looking people or at least average. It just makes them uncanny looking.
You told about tm and rover phoenix being similar so I started reading the river phoenix thread and there is something that is shocking for me in his last movie his character is shown as carving sun kachina on a wall sun kachina is representation of Sirius the sun behind the sun ancient Egyptians worshipped the star it's ascendance on the sky marked the beginning of Nile flood season the star is found in the constellation of phoenix which is close to the scorpio constellation thus his name river. (Nile) phoenix (rose in phoenix constellation) so he was the Sirius for the elites?? what is shocking is t@emin had a tour in 2018 named the Sirius tour........

Well leaving means being blacklisted and losing all rights to his music so staying seems like the better option he could try going the GD route and go MIA for 2-3 years after releasing an album if he wants to he's going to be in the15th year of his career by the time he comes back in 2023 or sh1nee could try and get their own label like suju that way they can have more freedom as artists
I think leaving as a group would be the best option. Maybe a friend that's gone down that path can help and get them out safely. Companies shouldn't have this much power to destroy artists. This is slavery by another name.

yes she published a book recently she lowkey dissed 5m and GG for kicking her out. I have heard rumors that L5M and tm don't see eye to eye in terms of artistic direction tm is more of an old school performer he enjoys live performing in front of an audience and dreaded online performances while L5M loves the Metaverse BS that's why currently he is having a love affair with A3spa and their AE concept neither Criminal nor IDEA nor Advice heck even Move didn't receive L5M's blessings while for Kibum's Bad Love and 0new's DiCe the members said they received special blessings of L5M maybe L5M genuinely thought Criminal was a mediocre song compared to the greatness that was Jopping Lmao whatever the reason but he lost a chance to gain the sweet sweet western validation he has been after since BT5 blew up. Bang pedo said he wanted to have a group like sh1nee so he created a clone in the form of text hope they start getting better treatment after bt5 members begin enlisting
When btees goes to the military, t×t will be the seniors in the company. Hive is trying to bank on this with a lollapalooza stage for them, and mentioning them more often. Their calendar is full for the next month, touring and doing festivals.

Taem1n is a genius, especially with dancing. If LSM gave Taem1n more leeway, he would get that Western validation. The only thing holding him back is his music is in Korean and perceptions of kpop. He's on the same level as top singers in the West.

Yes I was impressed by the kind of love and support he received from not only 5m but also his juniors and even regular koreans who served with him even armchairs tend to spare him from their wrath most of the time since he helped J1m1n gain exposure before bangtan became famous jj0ng doted on him too and always supported him with his problems this is a sign that he has some good left in him despite being in the satanic industry for so long which made people feel protective over him because you can win awards and get huge sales numbers while still being an evil person but you cannot win people's hearts. I love Ba3khyun but his fans need to chill out B@ekhyun probably didn't receive any goodbye or farewell note because he was going to social service from the start and Knetz would hate him even more they were already hating on him so much when he announced that he was going for social service and Ba3khyun is a huge T@emin fanboy himself so he would not be happy with his fans sending hate to T@emin like that. Tm is tougher than your average idol he survived one of the most hectic schedule of any idol in 2021 his schedule was hectic enough that I am pretty sure some more fragile idols would've had a breakdown just because of the amount of work but he managed to pull through despite suffering from depression and panic symptoms plus he went at the absolute worst time too when soldiers were not allowed any visits from friends or family due to covid laws and they were giving out very few vacations, military events were being cancelled so military probably felt more like prison if he had went pre or post covid he would've had it easier like O,M and K
You're right about the military it is common in all cultures there was a documentary they released D.P about the harsh treatment men go through in the military they said according to statistics 3 people die of suicide in korean military every single day and most of the times the military higher ups lie to parents and tell them that their son died protecting the country :(
If this is the norm for the average man it would be worse for celebs or pretty looking men and women too
That's chilling how many people die from suicide in the military on a daily basis. I checked for America and it's 22 soldiers a day. There's an American movie called Full Metal Jacket. One of the recruits is having problems adjusting. He's resistant to training and his drill sergeant punishes the other soldiers for his mistakes. He's beaten one night, and starts to get in line. Unfortunately, he's had a nervous breakdown but no one notices except for one soldier, but he doesn't tell anyone else. Bullying, r*pe (both sexes), predators preying on the weak, and violence are a big problem. It's not just soldiers. Officers are doing the same things.

You told about tm and rover phoenix being similar so I started reading the river phoenix thread and there is something that is shocking for me in his last movie his character is shown as carving sun kachina on a wall sun kachina is representation of Sirius the sun behind the sun ancient Egyptians worshipped the star it's ascendance on the sky marked the beginning of Nile flood season the star is found in the constellation of phoenix which is close to the scorpio constellation thus his name river. (Nile) phoenix (rose in phoenix constellation) so he was the Sirius for the elites?? what is shocking is t@emin had a tour in 2018 named the Sirius tour........
I believe in coincidences, but that's one too many. There's a picture of LSM with a group of people wearing robes. It's a mixed group of white and Asian people. He's probably connected to the occult and Hollyweird. A few years ago he got in trouble for money laundering and stepped down as CEO. Do you think it's connected with his occult interests? Around the same time, lots of CEOs stepped down. Then lockdowns ground the world to a halt.