Kpop Satanic/Illuminati Influence

Yes he was very malnutritioned in one of Sh!nee's behind the scene videos around this period (May 2021) you could see all of his forearm veins I don't remember where I read this but he said that a Dr told him all the heavy idol work during his puberty hampered his height growth I wonder how bad 5m overwork these kids I worry for Nct members they have to do so many comebacks per year mark came out with his song Recently which was about not being allowed to be a child, shouldering too much responsibility on a child this overwork and mistreatment is gonna haunt them once they grow older
Could you explain to me how he is similar to river phoenix?? Sorry I am not very familiar with him
The military will put meat on his bones, but his height can't be fixed. The healthier men around him have strong limbs and normal body builds. He looks tiny compared to them. Hope he's left alone and not bullied.

R1ver grew up in the Chil7ren of God cult. The group was known for spiritual prostitution, pedos openly touching kids, and had outposts around the world. He was molested and raped as a kid and lost his virginity before 10. A talented man, he was also obsessed with his acting. He was put into acting as a kid, and unlike many child stars, made the transition to adult acting. His brother is still big in Hollywood.

The owner of the club he was found dead in, was owned by the man who's been in the news fighting a defamation case. R1ver and Taem1n had a passion for their craft and that others around him could feel and it drew them in. It's likely Taem1n was used by men at his company as a kid, and it messes with him. Both are known for crossing gender and sexuality boundaries. People thought river came from a wholesome hippie family until he would say something that wasn't normal for a kid that age.

It's Timoteo from hotshot he was supposed to debut in x-0 but was kicked out of 5m then he debuted in a group hot shot but they disbanded Last year the guy was on the Unit in 2017 but couldn't even win there
I forgot but ha sang woon from wanna one is also part of their friendship group. I don't think t@emin has substance abuse issues he used to say he doesn't go to clubs but don't know how true that is but j1m1n has alcoholism 0new used to have alcoholism too and all of BB plus B.I from Btob have been caught in drug scandals, I think Ra!n and Bo@ have substance abuse problems too
If his friends have drug scandals, it's more likely he's doing the same things. He could be clean because of medication he's taking. A lot of psychiatric medicines interact poorly with drugs and alcohol. There were rumors that Kii would take him to gay bars. Why was on3w an alcoholic? Fans should want answers. The way everyone talks is like they're having a great time but it looks like a gilded prison.

randomcitizen

Veteran
Kerala Girl Dies By Suicide, Note Says Addicted To K-Pop Videos: Cops

"according to the suicide note of the girl, she was depressed as her addiction to the bands' videos were affecting her studies and she also had no friends."
Oh wow that's awful :( This just shows how evil Kpop is. And It's so evil how they're binding their fans like this through their spells and curses. Yes they can make you happy and make you forget all your problems but it's all a mirage, that only lasts for a moment. They can never satisfy the deep longing of love or heal the hurts and wounds you've been through. Only Jesus Christ can do that. That's why I thank God that he revealed the truth to me and took away my unhealthy relationship with these groups. I really pray fans wake up from this deception

Yes kpop idols use all types of occult imagery and magical symbols they even popularised MBTI in Korea which has connections to occult and ancient tarot. Rather than being possessive in a negative way I think it's more about fear that fans don't really love him and will move to another idol as soon as he goes on hiatus but there was a 3-4 mins long compilation someone made of him telling fans not to cheat on him pre enlistment so I think it was definitely more than what normal idols do. By the penetrating gaze I mean the half demonic half seductive gaze he has in superm MVs and in most of his dark stuff it can come off as extremely intimidating sometimes but that's his shtick and was the idea behind move (seducing the opposite sex through the eyes alone) like ka! And V have their facial expressions or GD's arrogant persona, Hyuna's maniacal expressions etc
Taehyun9 is famous for his fanservice and eye contact in concerts. Jjong was close to Taem1n, and having someone ripped away the way he was, he could have separation issues. Where are his family? More than anything he needs them but all you see is his members and the company.

arhur12

Star
The military will put meat on his bones, but his height can't be fixed. The healthier men around him have strong limbs and normal body builds. He looks tiny compared to them. Hope he's left alone and not bullied.

R1ver grew up in the Chil7ren of God cult. The group was known for spiritual prostitution, pedos openly touching kids, and had outposts around the world. He was molested and raped as a kid and lost his virginity before 10. A talented man, he was also obsessed with his acting. He was put into acting as a kid, and unlike many child stars, made the transition to adult acting. His brother is still big in Hollywood.

The owner of the club he was found dead in, was owned by the man who's been in the news fighting a defamation case. R1ver and Taem1n had a passion for their craft and that others around him could feel and it drew them in. It's likely Taem1n was used by men at his company as a kid, and it messes with him. Both are known for crossing gender and sexuality boundaries. People thought river came from a wholesome hippie family until he would say something that wasn't normal for a kid that age.
Ohh I see the similarities but didn't he die of substance abuse?? That's sad entertainment industry is so exploitative and predatory poor guy he must have went through so much trauma I hope t@emin gets better sh1nee members said he gained weight during military which is a good thing but kibum was low-key shading him like gaining weight is a bad thing so he might wanna lose it as soon as he gets free from his service Korean culture is so toxic they think normal women with 50 kg are overweight:rolleyes: like why so much obsession with wanting to look skinny idols have it even worse

arhur12

Star

This is so sad poor girl kpop is like a drug it makes you dependent on these idols and makes people lose themselves

Ohh I see the similarities but didn't he die of substance abuse?? That's sad entertainment industry is so exploitative and predatory poor guy he must have went through so much trauma I hope t@emin gets better sh1nee members said he gained weight during military which is a good thing but kibum was low-key shading him like gaining weight is a bad thing so he might wanna lose it as soon as he gets free from his service Korean culture is so toxic they think normal women with 50 kg are overweight:rolleyes: like why so much obsession with wanting to look skinny idols have it even worse
He died of an overdose in an unusual way. His drink had cocaine and heroin in it, but it didn't make sense. He wouldn't get high from drinking it with alcohol, but it was enough to cause an overdose. Also both had depression and tried to deal with it by excess. Drugs in R1ver's case and overworking for Taem1n. Kii is going to make him miserable until he loses weight. Companies rely on peer pressure and shame to enforce weight goals.

arhur12

Star
Taehyun9 is famous for his fanservice and eye contact in concerts. Jjong was close to Taem1n, and having someone ripped away the way he was, he could have separation issues. Where are his family? More than anything he needs them but all you see is his members and the company.
Txt are a carbon copy of sh1nee someone posted about t@ehyun copying jj0ng too hyb3 is a copycat. He has his parents and an older brother but he rarely had vacation in all his years as an idol last year he adopted a cat and has been obsessed with her since then said she was his source of healing even now when we have no updates about his own whereabouts we get updates about his kitty shared by his non celeb BFF if there is something he loves more then music and dance it's probably playing with his kitty loll. I do believe jj0ng's death hurt him on a deep level people didn't focus on him because he didn't cry on jj0ng's funeral unlike k3y and 0new who were crying all out but sometimes not crying can be sign that the person is deeply traumatised.

Last edited:

arhur12

Star
He died of an overdose in an unusual way. His drink had cocaine and heroin in it, but it didn't make sense. He wouldn't get high from drinking it with alcohol, but it was enough to cause an overdose. Also both had depression and tried to deal with it by excess. Drugs in R1ver's case and overworking for Taem1n. Kii is going to make him miserable until he loses weight. Companies rely on peer pressure and shame to enforce weight goals.
Do you think he could've been murdered?? K3y seems very insecure himself he got so much plastic surgery it is hard to recognise him these days he fatshamed a female idol years ago too minho is better he seems more progressive I don't think fans realise just how messed up sh1nee are it's not like jj0ng and t@emin are the only one with mental health issues. 0new attempted suicide in 2012-13 because of depression and k3y admit he used to do self harming practices keeping these teenagers together was a bad idea they all need help and long vacation time to rest you are right about the peer pressure they pressured j1m1n to lose his weight and become feminine now he has self-esteem issues
edit: Just checked River phoenix's birth chart he was a scorpio rising.....

Last edited:

arhur12

Star
If his friends have drug scandals, it's more likely he's doing the same things. He could be clean because of medication he's taking. A lot of psychiatric medicines interact poorly with drugs and alcohol. There were rumors that Kii would take him to gay bars. Why was on3w an alcoholic? Fans should want answers. The way everyone talks is like they're having a great time but it looks like a gilded prison.
0new had or has depression he attempted suicide many times during 2012-13 period he had a scandal in 2017 about inappropriately touching a woman when he was drunk after that he tried to get over his alcoholism and seems to be doing better now I haven't heard of k3y taking tm to a gay bar rumor but k3y and jj0ng had rumors like that they were both rumored to be in a relationship back in the day and k3y had a rumor with another male model so I think he could be gay same with jj0ng I think both of them could have substance abuse issues too t@emin and minho were always the clean ones in the group tm said he doesn't goes to bars and does not like drinking wine and as far as I know he isn't close to any shady people but y'know all that could be just a fake persona I mean he did claim he was a religious christian boy saving himself for marriage in one interview loll 5m always marketing him as the hyper sexual pure Virgin like they did with Britney spears so disturbing but regardless you can become dependent on psychiatric medicines too if you take excessive amount I don't really understand why sh@wols are so blind and hellbent on thinking that sh1nee are all clean boys who could do no wrong and are all very strong people who live happy lives they are a bunch of messed up boys who need psychiatric help and long hiatus away from public eye

arhur12

Star
This makes me so sad. They were obviously crying out from trauma and fans thought it's sexy. He's right, others don't understand because they haven't gone through the same experiences. What he went through was abnormal and horrific. He had no control over his own body. Who could touch him, what he would wear and even if he wanted to diet. If there were worse things happening, he could feel trapped on the inside, screaming to be set free.

If jjong went through a similar experience, with his childhood and other things he's faced, it's amazing he held on for as long as he did. Whoever did that, put them through hell, while alive on this earth. I hope he's found peace in the afterlife.
Jj0ng was a strong person he held out so long he came from a broken family he was the sole breadwinner of his family, got abused by his father when he was younger then as he grew up he got brutally scrutinized by the gp still he always smiled and tried to spread positivity same happened with sull1 she was cyber bullied by knetz because she had more progressive Liberal views she begged knetz to stop criticising her but they didn't care and we lost a another precious life because of that

arhur12

Star
After watching the videos, I don't understand why someone would say these are sexy concepts. Taem1n is talking about a secret door to his trauma, being afraid of the night and how his experiences bind him and are something he hides behind. His video, Just Me and You, talks about how his abuse influences his art, and how a dark side was created inside him that both torments and comforts. He's lonely and everything that's happened is written on his flesh and can be see behind his fake smiles. Seeing him dressed and acting like a mental health patient, I can't see anything sexy.
This is what bothers me so much how can you call yourself a fan of tm and then miss all the symbolism when I joined sh@wol fandom I was told his solo is all about sex and kinky concepts and how much he loves his fans but when I dived into his solo work I found nothing sexy about it it's all talking about his struggle with fame and desire to have control over his life how can someone believe that he his fake persona as an idol is real after reading lyrics to songs like Pinnochio or Famous where he says himself that he lies about loving his fans because its his freaking job there was even an interview I think it was about Pinnochio where he said "Sometimes I lie out of necessity" but sh@wols turned it into a meme without paying attention to what exactly he meant by that

Last edited:
Txt are a carbon copy of sh1nee someone posted about t@ehyun copying jj0ng too hyb3 is a copycat. He has his parents and an older brother but he rarely had vacation in all his years as an idol last year he adopted a cat and has been obsessed with her since then said she was his source of healing even now when we have no updates about his own whereabouts we get updates about his kitty shared by his non celeb BFF if there is something he loves more then music and dance it's probably playing with his kitty loll. I do believe jj0ng's death hurt him on a deep level people didn't focus on him because he didn't cry on jj0ng's funeral unlike k3y and 0new who were crying all out but sometimes not crying can be sign that the person is deeply traumatised.
This is one of the saddest things I've read. All he has is that cat. When he was younger, Taem1n loved animals so it's good that he has a cat to keep him company. She probably keeps him going when he's at his lowest. Babies will learn not to cry if their cries aren't answered. The same thing for kids. He's probably traumatized in so many ways, and keeps it bottled inside. Now, he has time to focus on the pain and it's too much.

Do you think he could've been murdered?? K3y seems very insecure himself he got so much plastic surgery it is hard to recognise him these days he fatshamed a female idol years ago too minho is better he seems more progressive I don't think fans realise just how messed up sh1nee are it's not like jj0ng and t@emin are the only one with mental health issues. 0new attempted suicide in 2012-13 because of depression and k3y admit he used to do self harming practices keeping these teenagers together was a bad idea they all need help and long vacation time to rest you are right about the peer pressure they pressured j1m1n to lose his weight and become feminine now he has self-esteem issues
edit: Just checked River phoenix's birth chart he was a scorpio rising.....
That's interesting about R1ver's chart. He was more than likely murdered. Everyone knows who put the drugs in his drink but nothing happened and people forgot. The whole group is going through it. M1nho tries to get through anything he's facing but is probably suffering too. I didn't know about k3y trying to take his life. What's happened to them and other sm idols? They have the worst mental health. The plastic surgery is sad because they didn't need it. They were all good looking people or at least average. It just makes them uncanny looking.

When it was the Sh1nee Japanese event, before T4emin enlisted, there was the highlight that included Jj0ng. To see him react that way where he couldn’t take it made me see a different perspective. It goes with what you said in the past, I think Jj0ng really meant something to T4emin in a platonic way. He was already emotional for enlisting, so that appeared as the breaking point. I really do worry for T4emin now, and always have. I also wish some sh4wols would understand why he is singing what he is singing about.
I agree, they were very close. He was competitive with on3w. K3y and m1nho were a lot older and more like parents or coworkers. Wasn't k3y sad when Taem1n was about to enlist? He knew how fragile he was inside. A few 5hawols understand what happened to him was wrong, but I haven't seen any acknowledge what he's writing about.

Tw: Suicide, Self Harm

0new has been very strange to me, and not in a mean way. It’s just, it’s super scary to see him happy all the time? That’s how S/M portrayed him to be, just smiley and happy with no care in the world. It’s become disturbing, because I know that’s not how he feels. I kept hearing about the attempts, and how after Jj0ng’s passing he had to cover one sleeve because of possible cuts to his wrists. If one were to look at it with a blindness, they would think he is just happy all the time and that he could never be sad.
The military interview for Taem1n, he had a bruise or cut on his arm. Why do they hide their struggles? Then when tragedy strikes, fans don't know what happened.

arhur12

Star
Tw: Suicide, Self Harm

0new has been very strange to me, and not in a mean way. It’s just, it’s super scary to see him happy all the time? That’s how S/M portrayed him to be, just smiley and happy with no care in the world. It’s become disturbing, because I know that’s not how he feels. I kept hearing about the attempts, and how after Jj0ng’s passing he had to cover one sleeve because of possible cuts to his wrists. If one were to look at it with a blindness, they would think he is just happy all the time and that he could never be sad.
yes he scares me too when jj0ng died for some days sh@wols were very worried about him he had his scandal going on at that time and some people blamed him for jj0ng's death. He acts more childish then T@emin but he's the oldest even his solo Dic3 was more bright and bubbly but his smile doesn't look genuine maybe it's because of any depression medication he is on?? taking too much anti-depressants or taking the wrong medication can make the body's serotonin level too high

arhur12

Star
The military interview for Taem1n, he had a bruise or cut on his arm. Why do they hide their struggles? Then when tragedy strikes, fans don't know what happened.
I think those scars could be from military training since he had some on his legs in other pics or it could be his arm tattoo

arhur12

Star
When it was the Sh1nee Japanese event, before T4emin enlisted, there was the highlight that included Jj0ng. To see him react that way where he couldn’t take it made me see a different perspective. It goes with what you said in the past, I think Jj0ng really meant something to T4emin in a platonic way. He was already emotional for enlisting, so that appeared as the breaking point. I really do worry for T4emin now, and always have. I also wish some sh4wols would understand why he is singing what he is singing about.
Agree I used to be annoyed by the fact that he wouldn't talk about or mention jj0ng at all since jj0ng did so much for him and he didn't cry or show much emotions on jj0ng's funeral so I had doubts if he was actually close to jj0ng but seeing his reaction on b1stro I got worried not talking about jj0ng could mean he is still in the process of grieving and hasn't healed from the trauma I heard from a Sh@wol who had contact with J-Sh@wols that he left the stage early because he started having panic attack symptoms the VCR triggered his PTSD at a time when he was already stressed about military enlistment :(

arhur12

Star
I agree, they were very close. He was competitive with on3w. K3y and m1nho were a lot older and more like parents or coworkers. Wasn't k3y sad when Taem1n was about to enlist? He knew how fragile he was inside. A few 5hawols understand what happened to him was wrong, but I haven't seen any acknowledge what he's writing about.
Yeah kibum looked particularly worried about sending him but pretty much his entire company was crying over his enlistment I never saw people get so much emotional about an idol enlisting before even GD didn't make people at YG this emotional over his enlistment his make up artist cried and couldn't say goodbye on his last advice stage because she was getting too emotional his members, 5m staff, sh1nee management team, backup dancers, 5m CEO, CMO, Sound Director and even L33 S00 Man himself sent him well wishes they prepared a whole farewell video as a tribute for him, at that time we thought it was company favoritism and some 5m boy group fans even got offended by it but thinking about it now I think they were just trying to cheer him up because he was going through a tough time I guess people at 5m are more vigilant this time as they want to avoid repeating the same mistakes which killed jj0ng, Goo hara and sulli

Last edited: