Kpop Satanic/Illuminati Influence

Are you asking about kibum or t@emin? Kibum seems just happy being an entertainer with his solo being a side gig. But t@emin has expressed desire to be global many times I think they will try to push him globally after his enlistment ends unlike BT5 members t@emin has great stamina so I think he can handle touring well he was on tour for almost the entirety of 2019 and his solo concerts are very high energy think Beyonce or britney level energy but I don't think he would handle the Media scrutiny well Western media is very brutal and invasive and T@emin is very private person he always tried to get away from drama he would probably overwork himself even more than he does now if he goes global which is not good for his health
I meant Taem1n. Global stardom could push him towards the same fate as MJ. He keeps to himself and has a public persona like most, and a side that's for his friends and family. Western media loves mess and would pick him apart. His music is ahead of most kpop artists and on the same level as American pop stars. Staying in Korea would limit his growth but would possibly save his life. With the issues he's facing, his mental health and overall fragility, he could do with taking a year or two off after service to heal.

Well he said that Advice wasn't supposed to be taken as a sexy concept but that's the opposite of what fans did they made it all about gender bending and sensuality. The themes of lost innocence, being corrupted by fame are discussed in his songs Pinnochio, Famous and under my skin too. He stopped genuinely smiling once his enlistment date was revealed in most of his military pics he looked like someone took away his soul or something he said a few days before going that he feels no one understands him because his life was so different to people of his age group so he doesn't have anyone to rely on or something like that. so it's not like the depression came out of nowhere the signs were always there but most fans are blind and want to believe their idols are happy and have no problems at all then they cry when their Favs take breaks because of mental health issues I don't know about why k3y said that but kibum was very emotional over sending him to the military I also thought advice was about L5M and being forced into the feminised and babyfied image by the industry he shows himself blindfolded and tied being "handled by his dancers" in this performance
The lyricist for criminal said door was the inspiration for criminal Sh@wols said it is just a kinky concept but then he used the same symbolism of being "handled" here without the kinky stuff plus he did door with full clothes on in his online concert before enlistment which removed any sexiness of the concept
Interestingly jj0ng used the same symbolism of being tied and being in abusive relationship in his song crazy and around the same time tm first performed door jj0ng did let me out with blindfolds on and his hands tied now if it's just a kinky concept why was Jjong using same symbolism in his songs at coincidently the same time as tm?? In let me out jj0ng asks to be let free he says let me out of this dark world it was a clear and desperate cry for help but fans ignored it saying it was just a concept
This makes me so sad. They were obviously crying out from trauma and fans thought it's sexy. He's right, others don't understand because they haven't gone through the same experiences. What he went through was abnormal and horrific. He had no control over his own body. Who could touch him, what he would wear and even if he wanted to diet. If there were worse things happening, he could feel trapped on the inside, screaming to be set free.

If jjong went through a similar experience, with his childhood and other things he's faced, it's amazing he held on for as long as he did. Whoever did that, put them through hell, while alive on this earth. I hope he's found peace in the afterlife.

glockconviction

Established
saw this on twitter, apparently “clues” for En*pens next release…. txt also had a giant eye in their most recent music video not too long ago. Why is this company so symbolism heavy recently? beeeteeeesss also used playing cards during their gr@mmies performance

Attachments

PrincessPunch

Veteran
saw this on twitter, apparently “clues” for En*pens next release…. txt also had a giant eye in their most recent music video not too long ago. Why is this company so symbolism heavy recently? beeeteeeesss also used playing cards during their gr@mmies performance
they've always been symbolism heavy. especially a group like enhyp3n and how evil and disgusting their blood/ vampire concept is. i really feel bad for the fans who are blind from noticing all this satanic shit

This makes me so sad. They were obviously crying out from trauma and fans thought it's sexy. He's right, others don't understand because they haven't gone through the same experiences. What he went through was abnormal and horrific. He had no control over his own body. Who could touch him, what he would wear and even if he wanted to diet. If there were worse things happening, he could feel trapped on the inside, screaming to be set free.

If jjong went through a similar experience, with his childhood and other things he's faced, it's amazing he held on for as long as he did. Whoever did that, put them through hell, while alive on this earth. I hope he's found peace in the afterlife.
After watching the videos, I don't understand why someone would say these are sexy concepts. Taem1n is talking about a secret door to his trauma, being afraid of the night and how his experiences bind him and are something he hides behind. His video, Just Me and You, talks about how his abuse influences his art, and how a dark side was created inside him that both torments and comforts. He's lonely and everything that's happened is written on his flesh and can be see behind his fake smiles. Seeing him dressed and acting like a mental health patient, I can't see anything sexy.

glockconviction

Established
they've always been symbolism heavy. especially a group like enhyp3n and how evil and disgusting their blood/ vampire concept is. i really feel bad for the fans who are blind from noticing all this satanic shit
those boys are so young i worry if they even know what they are getting into themselves, i mainly post them because i am a fan of their songs and think they are talented performers but seeing all of the weird shit their company makes them do is so icky. they already have gotten into small scandals over bullying one of the members (who coincidentally also does some of the most symbolism)

randomcitizen

Veteran
i wonder if they'll reach a sudden suspicious rise in album sales like txt did for their comeback...

randomcitizen

Veteran
those boys are so young i worry if they even know what they are getting into themselves, i mainly post them because i am a fan of their songs and think they are talented performers but seeing all of the weird shit their company makes them do is so icky. they already have gotten into small scandals over bullying one of the members (who coincidentally also does some of the most symbolism)
I'm sure they know what they got themselves into. To get the results that they want they have to be aware.

Edit: Wait who are they bullying?

arhur12

Star
Show your friends and you show yourself. He looks possessed too. Do you think they are? He surrounds himself with interesting people.
I think it's acting for the most part because like with ka! If you watch his dance performances he has a set of facial expressions that he always uses in his performances he will do the sexy smirk in even more emotional songs and his movements are controlled I've never seen ka! Go all out like Western artists tm goes all out sometimes but I think it's got more to do with the fact that he is self taught the possessed look is all about the gaze and eye makeup you won't see him act like a demon tookover him in more emotional songs like Goodbye or flame of love. Ka!, J1m1n and t@emin are part of a friendship group with 6 members the other 3 include Ravi from vixx, and one non-celeb and one "rejected" idol

arhur12

Star
So much symbolism why are hyb3 groups getting so dark??

arhur12

Star
Recently we were talking about Taem1n's weight. I saw this below and it shows how much smaller he is compared to men his age. Even his limbs look crooked. Malnutrition can affect bone development and size.

I also thought these pictures of him wearing River Phoenix shirts were interesting. Of all the shirts he could be wearing, this is odd. Especially with the similarities between them.
Yes he was very malnutritioned in one of Sh!nee's behind the scene videos around this period (May 2021) you could see all of his forearm veins I don't remember where I read this but he said that a Dr told him all the heavy idol work during his puberty hampered his height growth I wonder how bad 5m overwork these kids I worry for Nct members they have to do so many comebacks per year mark came out with his song Recently which was about not being allowed to be a child, shouldering too much responsibility on a child this overwork and mistreatment is gonna haunt them once they grow older
Could you explain to me how he is similar to river phoenix?? Sorry I am not very familiar with him

I think it's acting for the most part because like with ka! If you watch his dance performances he has a set of facial expressions that he always uses in his performances he will do the sexy smirk in even more emotional songs and his movements are controlled I've never seen ka! Go all out like Western artists tm goes all out sometimes but I think it's got more to do with the fact that he is self taught the possessed look is all about the gaze and eye makeup you won't see him act like a demon tookover him in more emotional songs like Goodbye or flame of love. Ka!, J1m1n and t@emin are part of a friendship group with 6 members the other 3 include Ravi from vixx, and one non-celeb and one "rejected" idol
Who's is the rejected idol? I think it's acting too, although that video of Taem1n scared me. Besides Jm and Taem1n, have any of the others struggled with substance use or depression?

arhur12

Star
There was a group of idols whose concept was astrology. The members even faked birthdates to fit with the concept. This fits with what you said. I see a lot of magical and occult imagery in kpop videos. I've also noticed what you were saying about his stare and possessiveness. Would you say he's more possessive than other artists? Most groups tell their fans not to look at other groups or listen to anything else.
Yes kpop idols use all types of occult imagery and magical symbols they even popularised MBTI in Korea which has connections to occult and ancient tarot. Rather than being possessive in a negative way I think it's more about fear that fans don't really love him and will move to another idol as soon as he goes on hiatus but there was a 3-4 mins long compilation someone made of him telling fans not to cheat on him pre enlistment so I think it was definitely more than what normal idols do. By the penetrating gaze I mean the half demonic half seductive gaze he has in superm MVs and in most of his dark stuff it can come off as extremely intimidating sometimes but that's his shtick and was the idea behind move (seducing the opposite sex through the eyes alone) like ka! And V have their facial expressions or GD's arrogant persona, Hyuna's maniacal expressions etc

arhur12

Star
Who's is the rejected idol? I think it's acting too, although that video of Taem1n scared me. Besides Jm and Taem1n, have any of the others struggled with substance use or depression?
It's Timoteo from hotshot he was supposed to debut in x-0 but was kicked out of 5m then he debuted in a group hot shot but they disbanded Last year the guy was on the Unit in 2017 but couldn't even win there
I forgot but ha sang woon from wanna one is also part of their friendship group. I don't think t@emin has substance abuse issues he used to say he doesn't go to clubs but don't know how true that is but j1m1n has alcoholism 0new used to have alcoholism too and all of BB plus B.I from Btob have been caught in drug scandals, I think Ra!n and Bo@ have substance abuse problems too