Kpop Satanic/Illuminati Influence

arhur12

Star
I hope it does too. He seems like a bright, intelligent and talented person who was swallowed by predators. He wasn't ready to debut. His voice was changing so sm refused to give him voice lessons. I think he got into the group because he showed a willingness to do whatever it took. When he auditioned, there was a line kids weren't supposed to cross. They could dance up to that line and that's it. He purposely danced in front of it, and staff thought it was funny. The reason why he did this was to get noticed. He's said that his pride was on the line. Someone took advantage of a 6th grade little boy using his dreams against him.

Will he try to make a comeback after the military? He's considered the idol, and fans are waiting for his next album. I'm going to watch his video with an open mind and tell you what I think. I didn't know about suh8 but that's very weird. Why didn't they put someone older and more experienced in his group? He was a lot younger and more immature than his members. Grown men and teen boys had to deal with a 12-13 year old kid.
Sh1nee would have a completely different dynamic since from what I have heard suho was not only supposed to be the fifth member he was going to be the leader then maybe Xiumin would be leader of ex0 both groups would have had better age dynamics but Sh1nee would have a huge dance hole and ex0 would have been more of a dance based group. Tm ain't ever gonna give up on his solo career O, M and K said he is practicing whenever he gets free time during his military service and he is most likely gonna release a new album in 2023

arhur12

Star
Japan accepts a lot more imperfections but struggles with mental health issues too. Many idols have PTSD, anxiety or depression after debut and years of poor diets, no sleep and mistreatment. Won't speak on mandatory military service as an American, but it's sad how many men are forced into joining who have legitimate reasons not to serve. The population is falling, and women don't have to serve but can. A potential solution is to make 10-20 percent of women serve and offer extra benefits if they have kids later or tie to it work advancement.
Yeah that's sad to hear no one should be forced to join the military against their will anywhere in the world unless it's absolutely necessary maybe they should try using robots if women can't enlist but don't know how much it would cost to make robots who can replace humans

Yeah that's sad to hear no one should be forced to join the military against their will anywhere in the world unless it's absolutely necessary maybe they should try using robots if women can't enlist but don't know how much it would cost to make robots who can replace humans
Exactly, I agree with that sentiment. No one should be forced to kill or terrorize other people at the behest of the rich elite. I understand why they made it a law, but still feel sad for those who have to join. I think both genders should join and they can tie it to additional benefits later to gain more support from the population. In some countries, everyone has to join, even women. I think this is fueling some of the anger towards women, along with cultural beliefs and misogyny.

Sh1nee would have a completely different dynamic since from what I have heard suho was not only supposed to be the fifth member he was going to be the leader then maybe Xiumin would be leader of ex0 both groups would have had better age dynamics but Sh1nee would have a huge dance hole and ex0 would have been more of a dance based group. Tm ain't ever gonna give up on his solo career O, M and K said he is practicing whenever he gets free time during his military service and he is most likely gonna release a new album in 2023
Dancing and music give him so much happiness. He would have been a better fit for Ex0 but there's the dance hole, which is why he's in shin33. I watched the music videos Advice and Criminal. Ignoring the sexy concept, he's talking about someone that he can't stand but is dependent on them. Those are clap backs and I think they're about LSM. He smiles a lot, but there's pain in his eyes when he stops performing. I think being in the military made it worse because he had downtime to think. He's talking about his innocence stolen, and how he was hurt but comes back again. The song Advice is obviously about someone pissing him off and trying to control him. He can't come out and say this man hurt me, but it's in the lyrics. Key has said that sometimes Taem1n is too natural and free. Was he trying to warn him? There's so many videos of men sexually harassing him. Then he had to deal with the same thing in his company.

Sh1nee as a group produce music that is more "Western" in sound I personally think Kibum's solo music is very American friendly in a good way though not like the trash BT5 have been releasing to get attention in the west and he's good at English so he could gain a lot of western fans if he is promoted well. Tm has potential to be global but at this point I am not sure If it's gonna be good for him in the long run Western media is brutal and racist AF and knowing his perfectionist tendencies and workaholism I see he could run down the MJ path. I think it would be extremely difficult for an Idol to ever win a Grammy no matter how good they are because at the end of the day Grammys is racist AF
The whole system is racist af. Even the Oscars were rigged against poc for many years. He would need to improve his English, chill with the surgery and gain more weight to make it here. Does he want to expand and get more global fans? I'm not sure he could take it mentally. He visits 15 countries a year touring. That's a lot.

arhur12

Star
Exactly, I agree with that sentiment. No one should be forced to kill or terrorize other people at the behest of the rich elite. I understand why they made it a law, but still feel sad for those who have to join. I think both genders should join and they can tie it to additional benefits later to gain more support from the population. In some countries, everyone has to join, even women. I think this is fueling some of the anger towards women, along with cultural beliefs and misogyny.
Yeah well if you are promoting gender equality on all fronts then women should contribute to military service as well otherwise it would be double standards I think if they gave incentives like paid maternity leave, future career benefits women wouldn't mind joining either

arhur12

Star
Can you explain what that means? I'm not into astrology but would like to know more.
I only know about sun and rising signs. Sun sign is your core self and rising sign is the mask you wear or how people perceive you Sun sign is the one we are assigned according to birth date and rising sign is determined by your time of birth. It's like that girl on BT5 thread was saying that these kpop idols use symbolism associated with their zodiac signs she talked about GD, Beyonce and MJ having Leo rising in vedic astrology so they always showed the "King" and "sun" symbols frequently in their MVs she talked about V having Pisces sun and how he is portrayed as having a "Duality" onstage and offstage. Madonna is also a Leo sign I think and she used a lot of sun symbolism in her music too for e.g Ray of light I am not familiar with the stereotypes associated with all signs but I am a Scorpio Sun by Birth so I know the stuff Scorpios are stereotyped for and t@emin's onstage persona as a soloist gives me pure "Scorpio rising" vibes but we don't know Sh1nee member's birth times so this is just a guess The typical characteristics associated with Scorpio Rising are: Dark, queit, alluring, and Mysterious (pretty much describes his usual persona as a soloist) Sensual (no need for explanation)Transformation, death and rebirth the Phoenix motif (This was pretty much the theme of his 3rd album NGDA act1 and 2 plus advice and flame of love where he becomes a phoenix) They are said to have intense, intimidating gaze (he's famous for having penetrating gaze, The criminal clip you shared earlier he has that intimidating, intense gaze) Obsessive, Passionate (self explanatory man is a workaholic and almost "obsessed" with wanting to be better artist) Possessive (Kept telling fans "Not to cheat on him" prior to his his military service) Secretive and Private (One of the most private idols in the industry very rarely shares any info about his personal life) Taylor swift is also Scorpio rising and she used snake symbolism for one of her tours (snakes are associated with Scorpio sign too interestingly t@emin also had snakes for want MV) and her music is all about her being obsessed and possessive about her Boyfriends so I guess there is a possibility that these idols and celeb are "assigned" personalities according to their zodiac signs since the elites love astrology and it is one of the occult sciences like tarot

Last edited:

arhur12

Star
The whole system is racist af. Even the Oscars were rigged against poc for many years. He would need to improve his English, chill with the surgery and gain more weight to make it here. Does he want to expand and get more global fans? I'm not sure he could take it mentally. He visits 15 countries a year touring. That's a lot.
Are you asking about kibum or t@emin? Kibum seems just happy being an entertainer with his solo being a side gig. But t@emin has expressed desire to be global many times I think they will try to push him globally after his enlistment ends unlike BT5 members t@emin has great stamina so I think he can handle touring well he was on tour for almost the entirety of 2019 and his solo concerts are very high energy think Beyonce or britney level energy but I don't think he would handle the Media scrutiny well Western media is very brutal and invasive and T@emin is very private person he always tried to get away from drama he would probably overwork himself even more than he does now if he goes global which is not good for his health

arhur12

Star
Dancing and music give him so much happiness. He would have been a better fit for Ex0 but there's the dance hole, which is why he's in shin33. I watched the music videos Advice and Criminal. Ignoring the sexy concept, he's talking about someone that he can't stand but is dependent on them. Those are clap backs and I think they're about LSM. He smiles a lot, but there's pain in his eyes when he stops performing. I think being in the military made it worse because he had downtime to think. He's talking about his innocence stolen, and how he was hurt but comes back again. The song Advice is obviously about someone pissing him off and trying to control him. He can't come out and say this man hurt me, but it's in the lyrics. Key has said that sometimes Taem1n is too natural and free. Was he trying to warn him? There's so many videos of men sexually harassing him. Then he had to deal with the same thing in his company.
Well he said that Advice wasn't supposed to be taken as a sexy concept but that's the opposite of what fans did they made it all about gender bending and sensuality. The themes of lost innocence, being corrupted by fame are discussed in his songs Pinnochio, Famous and under my skin too. He stopped genuinely smiling once his enlistment date was revealed in most of his military pics he looked like someone took away his soul or something he said a few days before going that he feels no one understands him because his life was so different to people of his age group so he doesn't have anyone to rely on or something like that. so it's not like the depression came out of nowhere the signs were always there but most fans are blind and want to believe their idols are happy and have no problems at all then they cry when their Favs take breaks because of mental health issues I don't know about why k3y said that but kibum was very emotional over sending him to the military I also thought advice was about L5M and being forced into the feminised and babyfied image by the industry he shows himself blindfolded and tied being "handled by his dancers" in this performance
The lyricist for criminal said door was the inspiration for criminal Sh@wols said it is just a kinky concept but then he used the same symbolism of being "handled" here without the kinky stuff plus he did door with full clothes on in his online concert before enlistment which removed any sexiness of the concept
Interestingly jj0ng used the same symbolism of being tied and being in abusive relationship in his song crazy and around the same time tm first performed door jj0ng did let me out with blindfolds on and his hands tied now if it's just a kinky concept why was Jjong using same symbolism in his songs at coincidently the same time as tm?? In let me out jj0ng asks to be let free he says let me out of this dark world it was a clear and desperate cry for help but fans ignored it saying it was just a concept

Last edited:
Yeah well if you are promoting gender equality on all fronts then women should contribute to military service as well otherwise it would be double standards I think if they gave incentives like paid maternity leave, future career benefits women wouldn't mind joining either
I think it's fair and a lot of countries do make them serve. It would cut down on resentment and people unsuited for the military because of mental illness or other stuff wouldn't be forced to serve.

Recently we were talking about Taem1n's weight. I saw this below and it shows how much smaller he is compared to men his age. Even his limbs look crooked. Malnutrition can affect bone development and size.

I also thought these pictures of him wearing River Phoenix shirts were interesting. Of all the shirts he could be wearing, this is odd. Especially with the similarities between them.

Attachments

I only know about sun and rising signs. Sun sign is your core self and rising sign is the mask you wear or how people perceive you Sun sign is the one we are assigned according to birth date and rising sign is determined by your time of birth. It's like that girl on BT5 thread was saying that these kpop idols use symbolism associated with their zodiac signs she talked about GD, Beyonce and MJ having Leo rising in vedic astrology so they always showed the "King" and "sun" symbols frequently in their MVs she talked about V having Pisces sun and how he is portrayed as having a "Duality" onstage and offstage. Madonna is also a Leo sign I think and she used a lot of sun symbolism in her music too for e.g Ray of light I am not familiar with the stereotypes associated with all signs but I am a Scorpio Sun by Birth so I know the stuff Scorpios are stereotyped for and t@emin's onstage persona as a soloist gives me pure "Scorpio rising" vibes but we don't know Sh1nee member's birth times so this is just a guess The typical characteristics associated with Scorpio Rising are: Dark, queit, alluring, and Mysterious (pretty much describes his usual persona as a soloist) Sensual (no need for explanation)Transformation, death and rebirth the Phoenix motif (This was pretty much the theme of his 3rd album NGDA act1 and 2 plus advice and flame of love where he becomes a phoenix) They are said to have intense, intimidating gaze (he's famous for having penetrating gaze, The criminal clip you shared earlier he has that intimidating, intense gaze) Obsessive, Passionate (self explanatory man is a workaholic and almost "obsessed" with wanting to be better artist) Possessive (Kept telling fans "Not to cheat on him" prior to his his military service) Secretive and Private (One of the most private idols in the industry very rarely shares any info about his personal life) Taylor swift is also Scorpio rising and she used snake symbolism for one of her tours (snakes are associated with Scorpio sign too interestingly t@emin also had snakes for want MV) and her music is all about her being obsessed and possessive about her Boyfriends so I guess there is a possibility that these idols and celeb are "assigned" personalities according to their zodiac signs since the elites love astrology and it is one of the occult sciences like tarot
There was a group of idols whose concept was astrology. The members even faked birthdates to fit with the concept. This fits with what you said. I see a lot of magical and occult imagery in kpop videos. I've also noticed what you were saying about his stare and possessiveness. Would you say he's more possessive than other artists? Most groups tell their fans not to look at other groups or listen to anything else.