Kpop Satanic/Illuminati Influence

lilyofthevalleys

Established
Yoona and sunny attended linou'i's opening event
These SNSD girls are involved in this mess too Hyo denied but it could be a lie I think U-know and Bo@ are involved too Bo@ was caught in a drug scandal last year and she is a director at 5m she could be a handler U-know got caught taking "services" from women in a bar last year
What is the link of linou'i? I'm not familiar with the brand. Bo@ is definitely into some shit. I watched her rise and looking back it all starts to make sense. Now she has taken the backseat and is more of a behind the scenes person. She is a stockholder with many connections in the industry. Rumor was she is the one running the drug trade for the label but she got caught. Many seniors run different factions of essems shady market.

I remember hearing word back in the day on a forum that je§ica was going to launder $ for the company through her fashion line but things turned sour.

GirlsDecade is crazy because each girl has something going on.

Hyø allegedly beat up her ex and stalks him now. She admitted not wanting to see him happy.
Edit: here is the link.

Sunshine is the handler given her position by her uncle, yøøna, yüri and Tiffäny were providing "services". - did anybody catch yüri and rv Yëri taking "vacations" in Hawaii at the same time? Lol you can't write this stuff.

TÆyeon is just creepy. She is definitely into occult. Despite being in the "oldies" she is still relevant and her sales seem inflated. It seems like everyone she is close to dies. Jjong, Jinri and then her dad died on her birthday.

Last edited:

loginine

Veteran
I watched one txt live where two of the members were discussing the member yeonjun getting COVID after a fans comment and I thought it was a bit... off
Really. Do you know which TXT live video that was? I want to see it.

I find these C0vid incidences weird because I noticed that all the dr3am members keep saying they are "fine" and that they not even sick. Something is off about these kpop idols getting c0vid at the same time. Haechan gets c0vid on his birthday is sus.

e-Enoch

Superstar
And one more thing to add. Hyø and Seungr.i posing for a pic in the club. Seungr.i holding up the devil horns. They say it's "hang loose" but we know how these people get down. View attachment 75274
The "devil is in the details..." as always...

...posing while they "cheer"...as some beastly ugly criminals abuse unconscious women inside the "vip bathrooms..." Disgusting to the core...

arhur12

Star
What is the link of linou'i? I'm not familiar with the brand. Bo@ is definitely into some shit. I watched her rise and looking back it all starts to make sense. Now she has taken the backseat and is more of a behind the scenes person. She is a stockholder with many connections in the industry. Rumor was she is the one running the drug trade for the label but she got caught. Many seniors run different factions of essems shady market.

I remember hearing word back in the day on a forum that je§ica was going to launder $ for the company through her fashion line but things turned sour.

GirlsDecade is crazy because each girl has something going on.

Hyø allegedly beat up her ex and stalks him now. She admitted not wanting to see him happy. Sunshine is the handler given her position by her uncle, yøøna, yüri and Tiffäny were providing "services". - did anybody catch yüri and rv Yëri taking "vacations" in Hawaii at the same time? Lol you can't write this stuff.

TÆyeon is just creepy. She is definitely into occult. Despite being in the "oldies" she is still relevant and her sales seem inflated. It seems like everyone she is close to dies. Jjong, Jinri and then her dad died on her birthday.
Linoui is the luxury brand owned by madame shim
Wow that's some te@ on GG members 5m is involved in money laundering and smuggling scandals Yoochun from TVXQ got caught up in a sex scandal around the same time seungr1 got exposed but he was blacklisted by 5m so he didn't receive any kind of sponsorship or support from the elites I had conversation with a past member on this forum a while back and they said that these idols receive brand sponsorships through giving "services" to the elites do you think these large brands are involved in these crimes too? Because now that I think about it Jj0ng never received brand sponsorships despite being a pretty famous Idol during sh1nee's peak years so maybe he rejected those offers because he didn't want to be part of the dirty business

lilyofthevalleys

Established
Linoui is the luxury brand owned by madame shim
Wow that's some te@ on GG members 5m is involved in money laundering and smuggling scandals Yoochun from TVXQ got caught up in a sex scandal around the same time seungr1 got exposed but he was blacklisted by 5m so he didn't receive any kind of sponsorship or support from the elites I had conversation with a past member on this forum a while back and they said that these idols receive brand sponsorships through giving "services" to the elites do you think these large brands are involved in these crimes too? Because now that I think about it Jj0ng never received brand sponsorships despite being a pretty famous Idol during sh1nee's peak years so maybe he rejected those offers because he didn't want to be part of the dirty business
Thank you for that info! Maybe it's just my taste but those bags she sells are SO UGLY! And they are so expensive? Looks like money laundering to me! Wow this rabbit hole goes so deep. I love investigating lol.

The one with the bangs is supposed to be her. unnamed-2.jpgScreenshot_20220606-121635_Samsung Internet.jpg

arhur12

Star
Thank you for that info! Maybe it's just my taste but those bags she sells are SO UGLY! And they are so expensive? Looks like money laundering to me! Wow this rabbit hole goes so deep. I love investigating lol.

The one with the bangs is supposed to be her. View attachment 75279View attachment 75280
I think she is an agent herself and there is someone more powerful behind her

randomcitizen

Veteran
Really. Do you know which TXT live video that was? I want to see it.

I find these C0vid incidences weird because I noticed that all the dr3am members keep saying they are "fine" and that they not even sick. Something is off about these kpop idols getting c0vid at the same time. Haechan gets c0vid on his birthday is sus.
This is the vlive, I recommend you turn on CC but it starts at 1:08. I believe this was a month after Yeonjun got covid and recovered. To be quite honest I may have just overanalyzed it but at the time I just thought the way they were acting and the things they said was pretty suspicious.

I think they only post enough to give the audience a vague idea not to disclose who this is about they posted a blind about sull1 too after her death.
Sh1nee's original lineup contained suh0 in place of T@emin who was supposed to debut in x-0 but they later decided to push back suh0's debut and got T@emin to debut earlier this is sus he has said numerous times in his interviews that he wasn't prepared to debut at that time and asked his parents to tell 5m not to debut him so early and he didn't even have lines in replay because he couldn't sing at that time like at all which is sus if the blind is about him we are talking about a 12-13 year old at best I wonder if he even knew what he was being made to do I've read of cases of p***philia where children are lured through play or prizes the pedos try to act like friends to get close to the child and often children aren't aware at that time they are being abused and only learn about it later on when they become adults most of the times when you tell shawols that this X person acted creepily towards Tm they say those are people he is close to so nothing to worry about which is ignorant as hell in most cases of pedo and abuse it is the ones close to the victim who abuse them the most. Though credit where it is due in my opinion his growth as a vocalist and an artist was largely because of his own determination to be known for his talent and being treated as more than just a piece of meat. He said in an interview 2020 that he doesn't want to be treated as a product to be consumed and thrown off and wants to leave a mark on the kpop scene and this I believe was one of the things haunting him pre-enlistment Kpop is fickle there is no concept of longevity there fans jump on the newest trend you are considered "OLD" and a "Has Been" as soon as you hit 30 Ig that's why you see idols dread the military so much it fuels the trend of wanting to appear bright and youthful all the time to appeal to younger crowds. I am an ex-sh@wol tm was once one of my ults and I tell I you got extremely worried about him when he released Advice his last MV before going to the barracks I wasn't "Woke" at that time and didn't believe in the stuff we discuss here in these forums but in that MV there is a scene where he is dressed in women's crop top and dancing with a collar in his neck and crying most media outlets and fans glorified it as him breaking gender barriers but that scene could be interpreted as him hinting at the stuff happening behind closed doors with him in his debut years the symbolism was very disturbing being tied, abused, having multiple personalities, car crashes are repeated themes in his solo music he said himself his song Criminal was about "Stockholm Syndrome" his mental health issues seem severe and I fear he could be walking the path of his idol MJ with dependence on sleep medication, obsession with maintaining a Dancer's Physique, Workaholism I hope it ends different for him
I hope it does too. He seems like a bright, intelligent and talented person who was swallowed by predators. He wasn't ready to debut. His voice was changing so sm refused to give him voice lessons. I think he got into the group because he showed a willingness to do whatever it took. When he auditioned, there was a line kids weren't supposed to cross. They could dance up to that line and that's it. He purposely danced in front of it, and staff thought it was funny. The reason why he did this was to get noticed. He's said that his pride was on the line. Someone took advantage of a 6th grade little boy using his dreams against him.

Will he try to make a comeback after the military? He's considered the idol, and fans are waiting for his next album. I'm going to watch his video with an open mind and tell you what I think. I didn't know about suh8 but that's very weird. Why didn't they put someone older and more experienced in his group? He was a lot younger and more immature than his members. Grown men and teen boys had to deal with a 12-13 year old kid.

Sk is still largely ignorant about mental health while Military service is hard everywhere in some western countries people suffering from mental health are exempt from military duty. So many in 5m, JYP, YG and HYB3 show disturbing signs of panic, anxiety, depression but no one cares korea having extreme beauty standards and ageism is another issue I know in Japan they have a similiar idol culture but there the public is more lenient I know of many male J-idols from Johhny's who are currently in their 30s even 40s and still kicking things are harsher for female idols but overall idols seem to be less scrutinized for not being perfect in everything
Japan accepts a lot more imperfections but struggles with mental health issues too. Many idols have PTSD, anxiety or depression after debut and years of poor diets, no sleep and mistreatment. Won't speak on mandatory military service as an American, but it's sad how many men are forced into joining who have legitimate reasons not to serve. The population is falling, and women don't have to serve but can. A potential solution is to make 10-20 percent of women serve and offer extra benefits if they have kids later or tie to it work advancement.

Plastic surgery is a must for all who become idols 99% go through it I read in 5m they don't let you debut without getting some kind of procedure it is largely out of their hands it's the kpop companies who decide what kind of visual, image, personality they are gonna have
We don't know the details but Criminal Era is largely known among sh@wols as the comeback that was sabotaged by 5m and it was also the time when he started showing signs of depression and anxiety that comeback was delayed 5 times then 2-3 days before the song release 5m leaked it on a variety show tm complained about it on bubble and asked fans to tell him how he could promote the comeback since 5m wasn't giving him promo so sh@wols used their own money to make teasers, buy ads and stuff then sh@wols contacted MTV to play Criminal on their show MTV agreed but later said they couldn't because 5m hadn't provided them with licenses to the song and told them to play superm and sh1nee songs instead there was some drama with a backup dancer of tm who leaked dance practice for his song in April 2020 and claimed 5m wasn't supporting him money wise but that dancer was fired and the dance practice+social media posts were deleted sad if it was true 5m did themselves dirty because some DJs in the west said if 5m had promoted Criminal properly it could've become a hit in America like Dynamite but they decided to prioritize that Useless supergroup which failed to make any mark globally the same drama about non-existent promo repeated during Advice Era with 5m giving bare minimum promo sh@wols had to make their own teasers and comeback schedule "AGAIN" don't know however if it was planned sabotage or just because they were short on time
A possible case of rigid thinking or favoritism? If Criminal's about his abuse, I can see why they wouldn't promote it. They dragged him, Ba6on, Ma4k, 10 and L4cas around promoting the new group, but it failed in the West. Tm has so many bops and his music would be very successful here. I could see him getting a Grammy or gain a lot of western fans.

arhur12

Star
A possible case of rigid thinking or favoritism? If Criminal's about his abuse, I can see why they wouldn't promote it. They dragged him, Ba6on, Ma4k, 10 and L4cas around promoting the new group, but it failed in the West. Tm has so many bops and his music would be very successful here. I could see him getting a Grammy or gain a lot of western fans.
Sh1nee as a group produce music that is more "Western" in sound I personally think Kibum's solo music is very American friendly in a good way though not like the trash BT5 have been releasing to get attention in the west and he's good at English so he could gain a lot of western fans if he is promoted well. Tm has potential to be global but at this point I am not sure If it's gonna be good for him in the long run Western media is brutal and racist AF and knowing his perfectionist tendencies and workaholism I see he could run down the MJ path. I think it would be extremely difficult for an Idol to ever win a Grammy no matter how good they are because at the end of the day Grammys is racist AF

Last edited: