Kpop Satanic/Illuminati Influence

arhur12

Star
so its clear now that they all sold their souls 0new received crickets for his debut but he is getting tons of promo for this comeback why the change in 5m policy after onminkey came back from the military the 3 of them are apparently getting more promo than x-0 and even Ta3yeon now I wonder if they made a deal with the elites when they were in the barracks bcz they have clearly become a favourite now

lilyofthevalleys

Established
My other post is in moderation for being too long? So I am going to split it into shorter parts.

I wanted to let out my feelings on bø@. I saw her mentioned here a few times but being such an important figure in this mess I think she needs a deeper look. I am a long time fan - since 2008 - but lately I have given her the side eye. I am starting to become more and more uncomfortable with her the more I look into it. I haven't truly connected the dots until recently.

First off, she was scouted right out of elementary school then became a cash cow. During her training she was shipped off to Japan to live with a host family so she could adjust to Japanese life for later domination while not being fully fluent and little to no contact with her family.

She had to send handwritten letters to her family because she didn't have a cellphone. Why? If the company had so much money to spend on her training why couldn't they get her a phone? And why did her so called "parents" send their only daughter to a foreign country with a bunch of men at such a young age? This is exactly what these evil people do. They isolate the impressionable malleable children from the impoverished families - who look at their children as escape plans - and these people abuse and shape these children into the next generation of their evil doings.

There is a photo with her, the host family and lee freemason. it has always given me the creeps. She is sitting on the lap of the old man and she looks distraught. She's smiling but a worrying kind of smile.

Even on her debut album (released when she was 14) has a song titled "I'm your lady tonight" and another called "young lovers" ? Excuse me? This was a CHILD. everything points to evil BSKT.

She hits it big time in 2002 then during Valenti/Atlantis Princess era, her manager passes away. I didn't think much, but could this have been her sacrifice? After the death her career REALLY skyrocketed. She was the "it girl" for the coming years. She dyes her hair pink too. We know what that means. For the next 20 years she sticks to browns and the occasional blonde. Nothing as color coded and blatant as this.
sence265956554.jpg

queen82

Star
My other post is in moderation for being too long? So I am going to split it into shorter parts.

I wanted to let out my feelings on bø@. I saw her mentioned here a few times but being such an important figure in this mess I think she needs a deeper look. I am a long time fan - since 2008 - but lately I have given her the side eye. I am starting to become more and more uncomfortable with her the more I look into it. I haven't truly connected the dots until recently.

First off, she was scouted right out of elementary school then became a cash cow. During her training she was shipped off to Japan to live with a host family so she could adjust to Japanese life for later domination while not being fully fluent and little to no contact with her family.

She had to send handwritten letters to her family because she didn't have a cellphone. Why? If the company had so much money to spend on her training why couldn't they get her a phone? And why did her so called "parents" send their only daughter to a foreign country with a bunch of men at such a young age? This is exactly what these evil people do. They isolate the impressionable malleable children from the impoverished families - who look at their children as escape plans - and these people abuse and shape these children into the next generation of their evil doings.

There is a photo with her, the host family and lee freemason. it has always given me the creeps. She is sitting on the lap of the old man and she looks distraught. She's smiling but a worrying kind of smile.

Even on her debut album (released when she was 14) has a song titled "I'm your lady tonight" and another called "young lovers" ? Excuse me? This was a CHILD. everything points to evil BSKT.

She hits it big time in 2002 then during Valenti/Atlantis Princess era, her manager passes away. I didn't think much, but could this have been her sacrifice? After the death her career REALLY skyrocketed. She was the "it girl" for the coming years. She dyes her hair pink too. We know what that means. For the next 20 years she sticks to browns and the occasional blonde. Nothing as color coded and blatant as this.
View attachment 73164
there's a reason if they called her the korean Britney Spears, they have some similarities

gettingedu

Established
I also want to share something I'm already staring YouTube channel I bought video making ring mic everything should I expose this kpop occult ?or will anyone harm me I'm little bit afraid
If you want to go ahead there are pages like that on YouTube but be prepared to get a lot of hate. It should be common sense to not show your face or reveal personal info.

gettingedu

Established
I also want to share something I'm already staring YouTube channel I bought video making ring mic everything should I expose this kpop occult ?or will anyone harm me I'm little bit afraid
And ofc if you want to find inexcusable proof of you go to the bts discussion pages Ik that there’s a lot of sources and stuff in the first couple pages (ofc there’s sources all throughout the entire forum) but there’s also Instagram pages that show picture of bts wearing illumaniti shirts and one eye pictures etc. so if you search up keywords you should find some i can also give you if you want