Kpop Satanic/Illuminati Influence

Muntahaali

Rookie
You are right I'm thinking too and also hurting my emotions over this I felt guilty I dumb I was now my eye are opened ❤ thank you I should take it simple now and i should caring about them from now
1 thing I want to ask I'm new you tuber 2 weeks ago I bought ring mic etc should I make video on these thread I'll not expose vc forum but I'll make a serious discussion about this occult and expose some thing and guide some people to open their eyes but I'm afraid what if someone trace me or harms me ?

e-Enoch

Superstar
You are right I'm thinking too and also hurting my emotions over this I felt guilty I dumb I was now my eye are opened ❤ thank you I should take it simple now and i should caring about them from now
You're welcome. :)

You can learn a lot from this entire VC site...There are very interesting forums with excellent posts, photos, and videos to learn from...that would help enrich your knowledge and understanding of this world we live in...

Just practice balance...and be sure to guard your heart and mind... :)

Muntahaali

Rookie
You're welcome. :)

You can learn a lot from this entire VC site...There are very interesting forums with excellent posts, photos, and videos to learn from...that would help enrich your knowledge and understanding of this world we live in...

Just practice balance...and be sure to guard your heart and mind... :)
Thank you ❤ u r Right now I'll balanced my thought emotions btw this forum open every person's eye's and shows us real world

e-Enoch

Superstar
1 thing I want to ask I'm new you tuber 2 weeks ago I bought ring mic etc should I make video on these thread I'll not expose vc forum but I'll make a serious discussion about this occult and expose some thing and guide some people to open their eyes but I'm afraid what if someone trace me or harms me ?
That's very interesting. There are not a lot of Ytubers doing contents like these... It's going to help people, I guess...

Just be sure to make a well-researched and documented presentation. Cite your sources to properly acknowledge them, as well as to avoid plagiarism...

Never be afraid to venture and express yourself...just maintain truthfulness and credibility...

Muntahaali

Rookie
That's very interesting. There are not a lot of Ytubers doing contents like these... It's going to help people, I guess...

Just be sure to make a well-researched and documented presentation. Cite your sources to properly acknowledge them, as well as to avoid plagiarism...

Never be afraid to venture and express yourself...just maintain truthfulness and credibility...
I'm still doing some research that confirm every theory's 100% true and real and I have found so many serious issue to discuss about that will help peoples and maybe they will open their eyes I know I'll receive a lot of hate

Saranghae_jjong

Veteran
so they killed her to punish her or something?
Well, along with a lot of theories. It was all suspect, including J passing. She was bullied as well you see by people, so that can lead to people ending their life. I forgot about this, and it’s made me delve in again.

Maybe J saw how bad his so called friends were. I said this many times, it niggles me. Something definitely surrounds this I think, and karma came and hit the perpetrators.

I am not convinced that J still ended his life.

I have again, had weird dreams too. I guess that why I am revisiting all my posts.

Saranghae_jjong

Veteran
Very interesting.

This is part of an article that was written 26th December 2017. It was about Jon@hyuns death and why they thought he was (murdxxxxered ) It says about WE AReTHE FUTURE. I translated from Korean. When the person describes things it as if he/she was viewing it.
Hmmmmm….
Soooper Em from SM used that as there promotion of their group….
Now they formed in 2019…. Is this person right then…he said it 2 years before???

it planned…

Attachments

e-Enoch

Superstar
Sorry for not continuing on with the thread but wanted to talk about this.

JYP's non-denominational bible study group (he calls it a church) is now upto 200 people and is called "First Fruits"
They start off by doing 15 mins of excercise before each service because they don't like the holy atmosphere.Every sunday and wednesday the service is held.
Many Christians have also moved there after watching the bible seminar from Seoul Baptist Church. Just so they can get a clearer and satisfying understanding of the bible.

The senior pastor of Seoul Baptist Church has these credits-
Hyles Anderson College Doctor of Ministry (D.Min).
First Baptist Church, Hammond IN, pastor in charge of Korean ministry
West Coast Baptist College- M.Ed.
(Not familiar with American colleges)
He says there was fruitful discussion of the bible everytime they met together to study the bible together. Everyone responds with great passion when they listen to his seminar and they are satisfied because their thirsts are quenched-
this is what the senior pastor said.

Their catch phrase is "John 8:32 And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free. "
The recent videos are called " Milk" to - desire the sincere milk of the word.
He disregards 1,2,3 John, Revelation, 1 Peter because it's not addressed to us today.
People in the comments are covering for him I think similar to when Kanye first came out with his album.

View attachment 72578
View attachment 72579

Just want to hear your thoughts about this!
Those hand symbolisms that those girls are making in the photos are sus...

1 Timothy 4:1

But the Spirit explicitly says that in later times some will fall away from the faith, paying attention to deceitful spirits and doctrines of demons,

Mark 13:22

for false Christs and false prophets will arise, and will show signs and wonders, in order to lead astray, if possible, the elect.

Source: https://bible.knowing-jesus.com/topics/Deceivers,-Of-Christians

arhur12

Star
Very interesting.

This is part of an article that was written 26th December 2017. It was about Jon@hyuns death and why they thought he was (murdxxxxered ) It says about WE AReTHE FUTURE. I translated from Korean. When the person describes things it as if he/she was viewing it.
Hmmmmm….
Soooper Em from SM used that as there promotion of their group….
Now they formed in 2019…. Is this person right then…he said it 2 years before???

it planned…
The translation says sh1nee were replaced by wannaone. Wannaone debuted in 2017 if I am not mistaken? I am not familiar with them but how deep are they in the cult? Daniel uses pretty disturbing symbolism in his Mvs but I don't know about others And "We are the future" is related to bt5 well it appears S*perm were created to counter bt5 that group seems cursed though I think sulli died 10 days before s*perm's debut maybe she was sacrificed for their success

queen82

Star
The translation says sh1nee were replaced by wannaone. Wannaone debuted in 2017 if I am not mistaken? I am not familiar with them but how deep are they in the cult? Daniel uses pretty disturbing symbolism in his Mvs but I don't know about others And "We are the future" is related to bt5 well it appears S*perm were created to counter bt5 that group seems cursed though I think sulli died 10 days before s*perm's debut maybe she was sacrificed for their success
Wannaone are not that famous or am i wrong , to be that into occult ..