Kpop Satanic/Illuminati Influence

e-Enoch

Superstar
no no, its just a feeling. so it could be just a theory but my intuition is almost never wrong and i feel like because this has become a reoccurring thought then maybe it could mean something....
Oh...okay... it would be better not to dwell too much on those feelings and thoughts, though... :)

pan con queso

Rookie
Apologies if this has been posted before but I read this on quora about 1u and just found it so disturbing.

I never stanned her however, I did used to be a fan, but finding out about her lolita scandal and the meaning behind her song ‘Zeze’ disgusted me and I haven’t listened to her since. I honestly have absolutely no idea how she still has a career, let alone one so successful.
Do not comment things about ‘creative freedom’. There’s no such thing as creative freedom when it comes to people sexualising minors and lolita.
Edit* I also added a pic of the Chatshire album cover in which there is a drawing of Zeze, the main character of ‘My Sweet Orange Tree’, pictured wearing fishnet stockings. He’s a five year old victim of abuse and she sexualised him.

De todos modos, pensé que uno podría atribuirlo a su compañía haciendo esto, pero aparentemente fue su idea:
Con la interpretación de IU de su nueva canción “Zeze” en la tabla de cortar, Dongnyok Publishing, la editorial de “My Sweet Orange Tree”, expresó su preocupación.
Para algún contexto, Zeze de la novela autobiográfica brasileña “My Sweet Orange Tree” es el personaje en el que IU basó sus letras. Zeze es un niño de cinco años que sufre abuso doméstico. Su único consuelo y amigo durante gran parte de la novela es Minguinho, un naranjo en su patio trasero con el que tiene la capacidad de comunicarse.
IU ha dicho en una entrevista: “Escribí la letra sobre Zeze desde el punto de vista de Minguinho en 'My Sweet Orange Tree'. Zeze es inocente, pero en algunos aspectos, también cruel. Al mirar solo a su personaje, es un personaje muy hipócrita. Por eso, lo encontré encantador y sexy”.
Con esta interpretación, escribió una letra sexualmente sugerente para la canción como, "Eres inocente / Pero también definitivamente astuto / Pareces tan transparente como un niño pequeño / Pero en algún lugar, estás sucio" y también, "Zeze, apúrate y sube sube al árbol / Toma la hoja más joven / Recoge la única flor / Súbeme”.
La editorial, así como muchas otras, están en desacuerdo con la interpretación de IU de "Zeze", que sexualiza a este niño de cinco años abusado. Dongnyok Publishing hizo una publicación en su Facebook oficial expresando su disgusto, diciendo: “IU-nim, Zeze no es un niño que es así”.
Escribieron: “Zeze es un niño de cinco años que está herido por el abuso que recibe de su familia. Con sus palabras, '¿Por qué los niños deben crecer?' hace llorar a muchos lectores. Minguinho es el único amigo que tiene Zeze que le da calor. ¿Pero hacer una canción desde el punto de vista de Minguinho y llamar astuto a Zeze?

Ahora sé que 1u se unió a la industria muy joven y ha tenido una larga carrera con una imagen de ser muy humilde y de buen corazón, pero ¿alguien aquí sabe si ella es una manejadora de algún tipo? Porque para mí no solo parece que se vio obligada a usar simbolismo, sino que realmente ha hecho un esfuerzo adicional para ponerlo en su trabajo.

[/CITA]
Apologies if this has been posted before but I read this on quora about 1u and just found it so disturbing.

I never stanned her however, I did used to be a fan, but finding out about her lolita scandal and the meaning behind her song ‘Zeze’ disgusted me and I haven’t listened to her since. I honestly have absolutely no idea how she still has a career, let alone one so successful.
Do not comment things about ‘creative freedom’. There’s no such thing as creative freedom when it comes to people sexualising minors and lolita.
Edit* I also added a pic of the Chatshire album cover in which there is a drawing of Zeze, the main character of ‘My Sweet Orange Tree’, pictured wearing fishnet stockings. He’s a five year old victim of abuse and she sexualised him.

Anyway so I thought one could put it down to her company doing this but apparently it was her idea:
With IU‘s interpretation of her new song “Zeze” on the chopping board, Dongnyok Publishing, the publishing company for “My Sweet Orange Tree,” expressed their concern.
For some context, Zeze from the autobiographical Brazilian novel “My Sweet Orange Tree” is the character that IU based her lyrics on. Zeze is a five-year-old boy who is suffering from domestic abuse. His only solace and friend for much of the novel is Minguinho, an orange tree in his back yard that he has the ability to communicate with.
IU has said in an interview, “I wrote the lyrics about Zeze in the point of view of Minguinho in ‘My Sweet Orange Tree.’ Zeze is innocent, but in some aspects, also cruel. When looking only at his character, he is a very hypocritical character. Because of that, I found him charming and sexy.”
With this interpretation, she wrote sexually suggestive lyrics for the song such as, “You are innocent / But also definitely cunning / You seem as transparent as a young child / But somewhere, you are dirty” and also, “Zeze, hurry and climb up the tree / Take the youngest leaf / Pick the only flower / Climb up me.”
The publishing company as well as many others are taking issue with IU’s interpretation of “Zeze” which sexualizes this abused five-year-old boy. Dongnyok Publishing made a post on their official Facebook expressing their distaste, saying, “IU-nim, Zeze isn’t a child who’s like that.”
They wrote, “Zeze is a five-year-old who is hurt because of the abuse he receives from his family. With his words, ‘Why must children grow up?’ he makes many readers cry. Minguinho is the only friend that Zeze has who gives him warmth. But to make a song in Minguinho’s point of view and to call Zeze cunning?”

Now I know 1u joined the industry very young and has had a long career with an image of being very humble and kindhearted but does anyone here know if she’s a handler of some sorts? Because to me it doesn’t just seem like she was forced to use symbolism but has really gone the extra mile to put it in her work.
It may be that she is a handler because of those suggestive things that are in the lyrics. But you also have to take into account that many times it is not the artist who composes the lyrics, (especially in K-pop) but other producers, who are possibly Masons and have occult knowledge to place them in the lyrics, music video, etc. I know from someone who has worked in the industry, but was in a low position, and had nothing to do with the Freemasons. Although sometimes they are also programmed so that they themselves, in an unconscious process, apply the symbology and all the negative messages. And on the other hand in his music videos he seems to make it clear that he is MK ultra, I don't even understand if he can be Mk ultra and handler at the same time, what I remember now is that a Mk utlra could cooperate with the control of another but not be a handler.With his eight video, I think it all alludes to the induced methods of control and the dissociation of his personality. 1645226407347.png

pan con queso

Rookie
What do you guys think about Hwasa? I know everyone loves her for being free and ‘badass‘ but the Maria video seemed quite creepy and was full of symbolism. Also did you guys see moonybul’s lesbian song? Is that like an unofficial coming out?
She is an MK utlra slave, I think that MAMAMOO is the most prostituted group among the powerful ones because of her suggestive videos. She is promoting the gay agenda, feminism (the ignorant and elite type), and progressivism. And well everything that K-pop artists promote. She here she dances like a prostitute, she insinuates with a man but kisses a woman. This black and white, duality, she represents at the same time the two feminine and masculine genders, as if she were bisexual or hermaphrodite, even her attire divided into a man's suit and a woman's bikini. And even Tae represents the same thing in her post with two different colored hearts. And the music video that went up and has over 100 million views, it's not for nothing of course. The devils who run it all saw it as perfect to promote her agenda, trans feminazis and all that crap.
1645227121481.png

e-Enoch

Superstar
What do you guys think about Hwasa? I know everyone loves her for being free and ‘badass‘ but the Maria video seemed quite creepy and was full of symbolism. Also did you guys see moonybul’s lesbian song? Is that like an unofficial coming out?
Hwasa appears to be Kpop's "sex kitten..." She's overrated for the most part...

Last edited:

e-Enoch

Superstar

Anyway so I thought one could put it down to her company doing this but apparently it was her idea:
With IU‘s interpretation of her new song “Zeze” on the chopping board, Dongnyok Publishing, the publishing company for “My Sweet Orange Tree,” expressed their concern.
For some context, Zeze from the autobiographical Brazilian novel “My Sweet Orange Tree” is the character that IU based her lyrics on. Zeze is a five-year-old boy who is suffering from domestic abuse. His only solace and friend for much of the novel is Minguinho, an orange tree in his back yard that he has the ability to communicate with.
IU has said in an interview, “I wrote the lyrics about Zeze in the point of view of Minguinho in ‘My Sweet Orange Tree.’ Zeze is innocent, but in some aspects, also cruel. When looking only at his character, he is a very hypocritical character. Because of that, I found him charming and sexy.”
With this interpretation, she wrote sexually suggestive lyrics for the song such as, “You are innocent / But also definitely cunning / You seem as transparent as a young child / But somewhere, you are dirty” and also, “Zeze, hurry and climb up the tree / Take the youngest leaf / Pick the only flower / Climb up me.”
The publishing company as well as many others are taking issue with IU’s interpretation of “Zeze” which sexualizes this abused five-year-old boy. Dongnyok Publishing made a post on their official Facebook expressing their distaste, saying, “IU-nim, Zeze isn’t a child who’s like that.”
They wrote, “Zeze is a five-year-old who is hurt because of the abuse he receives from his family. With his words, ‘Why must children grow up?’ he makes many readers cry. Minguinho is the only friend that Zeze has who gives him warmth. But to make a song in Minguinho’s point of view and to call Zeze cunning?”

Now I know 1u joined the industry very young and has had a long career with an image of being very humble and kindhearted but does anyone here know if she’s a handler of some sorts? Because to me it doesn’t just seem like she was forced to use symbolism but has really gone the extra mile to put it in her work.
This is really the "other side" of IU...she's "promoted" as "innocent and pure" in KPop for the most part...

arhur12

Star
She copies the black western female artists so I don't have a very favorable opinion of her however she was bullied for her looks and I understand why people love her for standing up for herself and fighting against toxic beauty standards prevalent in sk. Maria was creepy some of the symbolism was blasphemous in my opinion but she identifies as a Catholic herself so Idk what were her intentions but the bath tub scene in Maria in particular gave me the feeling it was an initiation ritual of some sort

e-Enoch

Superstar

Oh btw, "lolita" does remind us of Epstein's Lolita Express...

arhur12

Star

It seems she was given the role of the "Lolita" by her label she was heavily sexualized as a minor and she still is I always felt her innocent image was Fake don't know why she continues to play it now that she is almost 30 in korean age I remember there was a scandal about her and L33tuk back in the day and she used the heat generated from it to promote her album so I don't believe she is as innocent as people think she is. I have never followed her so this comes as a surprise to me this is indeed very disturbing and if she does have creative control over her work as they claim then it could be a possibility that she is someone in power maybe not a handler but someone who willingly promotes the agenda some people did point out earlier how it was strange that people around her kept dying (3 of her Bffs j0nghyun, sull1 and Goo hara died by suicide) but I don't think she sacrificed them or anything because she is already Queen of korean charts

e-Enoch

Superstar
It seems she was given the role of the "Lolita" by her label she was heavily sexualized as a minor and she still is I always felt her innocent image was Fake don't know why she continues to play it now that she is almost 30 in korean age I remember there was a scandal about her and L33tuk back in the day and she used the heat generated from it to promote her album so I don't believe she is as innocent as people think she is. I have never followed her so this comes as a surprise to me this is indeed very disturbing and if she does have creative control over her work as they claim then it could be a possibility that she is someone in power maybe not a handler but someone who willingly promotes the agenda some people did point out earlier how it was strange that people around her kept dying (3 of her Bffs j0nghyun, sull1 and Goo hara died by suicide) but I don't think she sacrificed them or anything because she is already Queen of korean charts
Why she's overhyped as an "artist" is really a puzzle... she is mediocre and average at best...Seems like there are "powerful illuminati" behind her "success..."

arhur12

Star
Why she's overhyped as an "artist" is really a puzzle... she is mediocre and average at best...Seems like there are "powerful illuminati" behind her "success..."
yes it's strange she is the only artist who gives bt5 any kind of "real" competition on korean charts and she never had any scandal or "Mental health issues" either she seems very protected compared to other female artists like hyuna or sunmi

pan con queso

Rookie
Posting/reposting this documentary...

What do you think about this kind of thing? In many places "the dark part of K-pop" is spreading, they even gave a documentary on the BBC, I can't explain it to myself. The diarrhea elite is supposed to leave it a little more hidden ?, well of course they only talk about what I like to call "superficial things", they speak everything from the point of view "the company and the K-pop world is corrupt", never something that has to do with rituals satanic and Mk ultra, that the company is controlled by freemasons etc. Sometimes I think that these documentaries, videos and some news that come out talking about the "dark side of K-pop", their information is manipulated, to put aside speculation regarding Satanism, the elite and MK ultra, as if to mislead . I don't know if my point is understood.

e-Enoch

Superstar
What do you think about this kind of thing? In many places "the dark part of K-pop" is spreading, they even gave a documentary on the BBC, I can't explain it to myself. The diarrhea elite is supposed to leave it a little more hidden ?, well of course they only talk about what I like to call "superficial things", they speak everything from the point of view "the company and the K-pop world is corrupt", never something that has to do with rituals satanic and Mk ultra, that the company is controlled by freemasons etc. Sometimes I think that these documentaries, videos and some news that come out talking about the "dark side of K-pop", their information is manipulated, to put aside speculation regarding Satanism, the elite and MK ultra, as if to mislead . I don't know if my point is understood.
Your point of view is absolutely valid...we must take documentaries like these with "a grain of salt..." BBC itself is part of the global elites...

Definitely, they make "docus" like these as part of "crisis management..." making it appear legit...but they don't reveal their true secrets...

Satanism is the crux of the matter here... and that we already know... God Almighty, at His appointed time...will require everything to come into the open...everyone will have to take account...and receive corresponding judgements...

arhur12

Star
It's just the American media trying to portray the korean entertainment industry in a bad light distracting masses from the darkness that lies in the west's own entertainment industry it's all about competition the Americans are afraid of kpop dominating the western music markets so they use these underhanded tactics by pointing out the toxic side of kpop but many of these toxic things are present in Hollywood as well from Toxic beauty standards to artists not given full creative control over their work to cases of pedo and sexual harassment of women Hollywood is just as bad if not more than kpop but they would like to make you believe otherwise