Kpop Satanic/Illuminati Influence

loginine

Veteran
Has anyone ever did a decode video on ATEEZ? I'm curious to see if they have sold out already or not. They are surely gaining a bit more traction over here in the USA.
I think they have because they have a lot of symbolism in their videos and pictures. Not sure how high up they are and I don’t know if they signed in blood. They definitely are aware of it.

TrueUltimate

Rookie
JYP entertainment announced that they're expanding their partnership with R3public having $tray Kids and 1tzy be under that label too.
Similar to Twic3 it won't be a good influence I think.

niosa

hi im new here i just wanted to say that recently ive been getting this reoccurring thought about 5kz, so basically i believe theres a possibility that they could have sacrificed w00jin because they blew up right after he "left" and i believe the w00jin we see now is a clone because he looks different but everyone says its a nose job but i lowkey dont believe it. i know i sound crazy as fuck but like something about them is off especially since recently they did a concert in dubai and their fans were being drugged and kidnapped and i feel like they could have been behind it but idk tell me your thoughts.

e-Enoch

Superstar
hi im new here i just wanted to say that recently ive been getting this reoccurring thought about 5kz, so basically i believe theres a possibility that they could have sacrificed w00jin because they blew up right after he "left" and i believe the w00jin we see now is a clone because he looks different but everyone says its a nose job but i lowkey dont believe it. i know i sound crazy as fuck but like something about them is off especially since recently they did a concert in dubai and their fans were being drugged and kidnapped and i feel like they could have been behind it but idk tell me your thoughts.
Hi! Welcome to this thread... :)

That sounds quite serious if those criminal acts are being done to the fans...

Have you found some evidence of these criminal activities?

arhur12

Star
Welcome to the thread I don't stan stray kids so I don't know about Wooj1n's situation but about the Dubai concert I read it was false rumors spread by some people and nothing actually happened to those fangirls

Welcome to the thread I don't stan stray kids so I don't know about Wooj1n's situation but about the Dubai concert I read it was false rumors spread by some people and nothing actually happened to those fangirls
that's what I heard as well and I really hope that's the truth, the problem is that there is no way we can be sure by reading a tweet

queen82

Star
hello welcome, about Woojin they probably reprogrammed him, because he have blonde hair in his cameback

niosa

Hi! Welcome to this thread... :)

That sounds quite serious if those criminal acts are being done to the fans...

Have you found some evidence of these criminal activities?
no no, its just a feeling. so it could be just a theory but my intuition is almost never wrong and i feel like because this has become a reoccurring thought then maybe it could mean something....