Kpop Satanic/Illuminati Influence

arhur12

Star
that's remind me those american beauty pageant for little girls , some times ago a posted a video of a beauty contest that happen in Venezuela and the contestants were little girls ,the comments under that video are pedo vibe
yes I heard this is common in Russia young girls as young as 10 years as presented as models on Tv shows no matter where you go the entertainment industry is the same

arhur12

Star
Given the many references to the Mother Goddess.
I don't know that much about mythology but isn't she dressed like Artemis in this?? there is also the obvious moon symbolism in this it seems she is portraying herself as moon Goddess

Shuna

Star
I don't know that much about mythology but isn't she dressed like Artemis in this?? there is also the obvious moon symbolism in this it seems she is portraying herself as moon Goddess
What you marked is correct, and the moon, symbol of the Goddess, is touched by her arrow. But the meteorite, I associated it with the second God, but also with the rites, which are associated with him, like the sexual act and death.

And precisely, at this moment, I am writing a sequel to my article, on the simplification of all the observations, myths... used by the Illuminati. This time, I am attacking above all, the second God (the one I passed, in the third quarter). And to the second Goddess (the one who is placed in the fourth quarter):

e-Enoch

Superstar
Most of the adults over there, do know that kpop and kdramas r juz fantasy build ups, and it has nothing to do with real life. Teens r the ones who r living delulu life !

Plastic surgery plays a major role in the sk entertainment industry as well in that country. Sk ppl r obsessed with beauty standards(not all probably) and it's not a big deal for them if they wanted to get a plastic surgery. It's ironic that kpop/kdramas/society pressure is the factor that influence(cause insecurities) many ppl to be fond of outer appearances.
Ironically, there are SK citizens who say that KPop has "ruined" their society...

In my first visit to the country, I was so shocked when the taxi driver who drove me to the hotel "profusely apologized" for the rampant plastic surgery in his country...

queen82

Star
if that is because they are Beta slaves. Maybe they do that because when they were singers they were used for prostitution. And now taking advantage of the fact that Idols stopped, the controllers place them there. or so i think
don't know you could be right

diley

Established
Ironically, there are SK citizens who say that KPop has "ruined" their society...

In my first visit to the country, I was so shocked when the taxi driver who drove me to the hotel "profusely apologized" for the rampant plastic surgery in his country...
I wouldn be surprised if ppl say that kpop ruined their society. Sure it does ruined...
Kpop created a propaganda for beauty and plastic surgery. Ppl over there think that being slim and beautiful really matters along with good job profile. Women get uncomfortable bcoz of the toxic beauty standards. I've seen many sk random ppl street interviews in YT, found out that around 70% of adults(majority women and some men) r conscious abt their beauty looks(exclude the outfits) and remaining 30% ppl aren't bothered abt their beauty standards. Wish that the toxic culture beauty standards disappears soon !

e-Enoch

Superstar
I wouldn be surprised if ppl say that kpop ruined their society. Sure it does ruined...
Kpop created a propaganda for beauty and plastic surgery. Ppl over there think that being slim and beautiful really matters along with good job profile. Women get uncomfortable bcoz of the toxic beauty standards. I've seen many sk random ppl street interviews in YT, found out that around 70% of adults(majority women and some men) r conscious abt their beauty looks(exclude the outfits) and remaining 30% ppl aren't bothered abt their beauty standards. Wish that the toxic culture beauty standards disappears soon !
Yes. This toxic "beauty standard" must be gone...because its toxicity is spreading to other countries as well.

pan con queso

Rookie
I think a Korean boy had come to Mexico, and some girls came towards him as if he were a tourist attraction and without saying anything they yelled at him oppa and took pictures with him, without his consent. it was very embarrassing. And the guy was like WTF, get out of here. Some are very crazy with that tabloid propaganda of K-pop and Doramas.

Asahiisback

Established
Seek help.You are so obsessed,with your oppa,that you are loosing the lucidity,he is dead,and you have lost your fav oppa,find someone to replace him,and being obsessed with the new person,your reasonement are pathetic.
Cure your obsession, because you are embarrassing

diley

Established
I think a Korean boy had come to Mexico, and some girls came towards him as if he were a tourist attraction and without saying anything they yelled at him oppa and took pictures with him, without his consent. it was very embarrassing. And the guy was like WTF, get out of here. Some are very crazy with that tabloid propaganda of K-pop and Doramas.
Sad of that boy,
Girls need to stop being too extra when it comes to sk stuffs. Those singrs r juz humans not Heavenly Angles . They're juz doing their job to entertain ppl(include satanic stuffs glorifying). They're living a life out of these innocent ppl' time, money and attentions. Those singrs barely know their fans existence in person.

So why r these ppl r going crazy for someone who doesn't even know that they exist ??!

Fans fail to understand that those singrs aren't the way to Heaven !

arhur12

Star
you might be right but coming from someone who speculates about people's sexuality which is very insignifcant and very useless... i don't wanna sound condescending but apply this advice to yourself so we can improve together
People change she stopped posting here because these very things were affecting her mental health