Kpop Satanic/Illuminati Influence

arhur12

Star
That’s unfortunate, poor j0nghyun, it really affects kids when they have family troubles. Yes you’re right, I believe it’s caused a lot of problems particularly in America. It’s linked to higher crime rates and can really destroy communities. I think Asian countries are more conservative and so haven’t had this issue so much with fathers walking out and stuff.
When you remove the element of shame and guilt that people used to feel when they got into a situation like that it becomes normalized people do not feel any sense of shame or guilt both men and women these days when they get into a situation like that so it's become normalized now wish society cared more bcz this fatherhood problem is making children more vulnerable to the occult agenda. Kids feel lost they have self esteem issues they don't know what kind of a person they are and bcz parents are too busy with their career or not physically present kids look for other role models and get trapped in the lure of these celebrities preaching satanic ideas to corrupt children it is a pretty bad situation to be honest and it seems like sk and other asian countries are going to become like the west too in 10-20 years

arhur12

Star
That’s really worrying, I wonder what’s happened. Perhaps $m is just doing it as some marketing technique where they make the fans miss him more so they support his comeback after the military. Still it sounds very ominous. Yeah BB’s comeback will be interesting, I think there will be a lot of fanwars especially with army they always trash BB.
Well he shouldn't be forced not to update for some marketing ploy soldiers in covid are already so isolated they aren't getting normal visitations from family and friends bcz of covid restrictions and they are given less vacation time too I honestly feel bad for all these male idols enlisted during covid sk is so annoying they think bt5 should get exemption but scrutinize other male idols over doing the most normal things in the military I am sure they are going to try their best to keep bt5 out of military. Armchairs vs Vips woumd be so chaotic both groups have the most toxic fans but I wonder if BB are going to promote in Korea since they might get asked questions about the burning sun scandal and seungr! I have a feeling they might not go all out with promo in Korea

arhur12

Star
I agree it’s really cruel. I read that there‘s a lot of suicides in the South Korean military, it’s very stressful and a lot of bullying and abuse occurs. I really hope bt$ doesn’t get the exemption, it’s so unfair. They don’t bring more to the country than doctors and teachers and all the other famous idols enlisted. It must also have been a great shock to the system for t@emin as compared to the average korean man as he enlisted a bit later when he was almost 30, maybe he has enjoyed being away from idol life for awhile though. Ikr Vips have become really toxic, it’s sad the fandom is so split with ot5s vs ot4s. Honestly I think it’s odd them coming back via coachella though. BB isn’t that popular in America especially compared to in Asia. I’m surprised they’re not coming back in China since they’re literally the most followed idol group on qq music there even above bt$. I heard from some seungr1 stans that they’ve been paying people to deliberately not ask them questions about seungr1 as even though gd has been doing all these shoe promotions and interviews he hasn’t got asked even once about the scandal. I think people will still listen to their music in Korea haha even though they hate them.
Yeah Korea licks their a** (both bt5 and BB lol) I expect bt5 to be allowed exemption but let's see I don't want them getting exempted either heechul from suju wasn't allowed to skip his service despite having a leg surgery he couldn't even walk properly they still sent him why should bt5 be getting exemptions when even injured males do not get it it's so cruel the sk military system. Actually t@em went earlier than most sm idols do they usually go after they are 28 in international age he went 2-3 months before his 28th birthday but yeah it is still delayed enlistment compared to the normal Korean man so it would be shocking change for some well at least he gets to eat 3 meals a day that's much better then at sm. Honestly I don't understand why they are sending BB to Coachella bcz America is pretty woke I wonder how they are going to react to burning sun BB could get cancelled by SJWs there it seems like YG is paying interviewers and news channels to cover up the scandal let's wait and see how the west reacts to them but I am 70-80% sure BB's next song is going to get a Pak on melon sk is going to listen to anything they release no matter how many scandals they get into

arhur12

Star
You put it well, it’s really very worrying. Tbh I think each generation is becoming more and more lost. I guess that’s why being in fandoms like bt$ is so addictive for these young kids, they feel bt$ are their friends who love and know them and armys are their family. Kids are so impressionable, look at all these kids being encouraged to be rebellious, identifying with things like non-binary when they’re just tweens.
I have a theory about this I believe because back in the days of the old so called patriarchal culture the society was very structured everyone had set roles men knew what they were supposed to do and women knew what their set of responsibilities were in society the gender roles were restricting but they gave a sense of identity to people now with the whole blurring the lines between genders in the name of equality and fairness for everyone children have lost that sense of identity they had when they aren't assigned a strict role and told to choose for themselves what they want to become some get lost nowadays we see kids being addicted to social media joining kpop fandoms, doing cringeworthy things just for a few likes on tiktok it's because they feel like it gives them a sense of identity and the elites' know this and they use these celebs to brainwash children into accepting the occult

arhur12

Star
Ikr it’s annoying with bt$ cause their scandals are swept under the rug and for BB they swear they hate them but their songs always chart. Yes exactly, lots of people have potential reasons they should be allowed to skip military service but they’re still forced to serve. Wth has bt$ done that’s so special, kind of broken into America? Obviously I guess the real reason is that they’re useful puppets and Korea will have less power and elites will have less hold over vulnerable youth without them. Ohh I didn’t know that, I really respect him for enlisting without a fuss, he’s a lot more iconic than any bt$ member in my opinion and a very successful solo artist but he didn’t try to wiggle out of it. Ikr so many idols are practically starved, I saw a picture of him and he looked much fuller <3 I was thinking about that too, but then again look at all the racist stuff bt$ has said and they get away with it. Nevertheless I’m curious to see what the reception will be. Yep I agree I reckon it will do well great in Korea, probably Japan too. I want to see how it does compared to bt$ in korea hahahahaha, that’s if bt$ ever releases proper Korean music again like they used to.
BB vs bt5 in Korea would be so interesting to watch lol I have a feeling BB will be welcomed in Japan, china and sk although knetz are going to pretend like they hate them don't know how america treats them though we'll see when it happens. It's sad and disappointing how far sk's govt is willing to go just to protect 7 men who do aegyo and release trash like supertuna even MJ was not protected this much they even gave bt5 special passports only used by diplomats I think if they do serve it's gonna be a really easy and special kind of service for them there will be some favouritism I believe feel bad for the other male idols who get trashed by armchairs on a daily basis for being "useless and nobodies". t@em is just a no fuss guy to be honest he is one of the few idols who actively avoids getting into any kind of scandals or controversies he's really a rare case of a child star turning out alright and I agree about him being more iconic than bt5 members actually most idols who are from not very popular groups enlist on time or earlier than they are required bt5 are just the worst even most xo members are going on time without trying to wriggle out like them

lightroom

Rookie
I’m gonna throw up…
This is so nasty and obvious, right in your eye
The anticipated debut of the new multi generational gg from sm has gotten a lot of new fans, along with serious criticism of the winter and karina’s parts (I think)
[Bridge: BoA, Winter, Wendy, Karina, *Hyo*]
Bridge
All those days
I've been together with him
Even with your playful flirting
I won't be swayed
Exchanging an emotion that we call love is too much(Ayy)
Now stop and get lost
Go back to your world
Don't delude yourself again

Boys are the same
All eyes on me when I appear
Everywhere there's a flash

Take pictures, take pictures, take pictures, pose

*Imagination is your freedom
Before you start doing things
From the inside build up
The further you go, you'll get hurt*
Girls, bring it onB0CC8780-7B7D-4311-9667-3336709517A5.jpegEFEA29B9-AED2-4E97-98EF-F9B98F474AFC.jpegC8BAEBD2-2D92-4C90-90C7-C268F526F01B.jpeg

arhur12

Star
I’m gonna throw up…
The anticipated debut of the new multi generational gg from sm has gotten a lot of new fans, along with serious criticism of the winter and karina’s parts (I think)
Bridge
All those days
I won't be swayed
Now stop and get lost
Go back to your world

Boys are the same

From the inside build up
Girls, bring it onView attachment 68478View attachment 68479View attachment 68480
This debut song is one of the worst GG songs I've heard in years the message is so disgusting even lal1sa was better s*perm got a song about being superheroes and breaking the dance floor and the girl version gets this???

e-Enoch

Superstar
I’m gonna throw up…
Bridge
All those days
I won't be swayed
Now stop and get lost
Go back to your world

Boys are the same

From the inside build up
Girls, bring it onView attachment 68478View attachment 68479View attachment 68480
How sm is degrading itself recently, is really pathetic...