Kpop Satanic/Illuminati Influence

arhur12

Star
That’s pretty awful, no one should be forced to accept a certain style. Of it’s his own decision it’s different. Yes that does surprise me a lot cause he wasn’t very feminine himself right? Do you think jjong ever was in a relationship with t@emin as the older guy mentor kind of relationship? He seemed very fond of t@emin.
Well he was technically his mentor he helped t@emin improve his vocals and sh@wols have noted how sometimes t@emin sounds like him in their songs also he helped him get over his gender identity complex (he actually got through one ) but he was also very protective of him and tried to keep him away from creepy MCs on variety shows so they had a mentor student relationship but we think he didn't mean any harm

arhur12

Star
Was he pushed by his parents then? What made him realise?
He said he got inspired after watching MJ's smooth criminal he is self taught in dancing unlike other idols who went to dance schools and he said he wanted to debut solo not. In a group however he loves shinee now but I believe his main passion is his solo career

arhur12

Star
So we can thank for j0nghyun for t@emin’s superb vocals haha I heard that he never used to be as good, he must have worked hard. Wait t@emin actually had a gender identity complex too?! Like feelings of being transgender? That’s good to hear, at least t@emin had someone watching out for him when he was young.
He didn't have it naturally but whenever they went on variety shows they would compare him to females and make him act like females and they were doing this when he was going through his puberty I mean it's a very messed up thing to do at that time and It makes sense why he might have felt that but he's OK now and we can thank jjong for that and his vocals however the main credit goes to himself bcz he went out of his way and got training from a vocal coach outside of sm he said he would practice so much it made him have nosebleeds so its very much a product of his own hard work and determination

Last edited:

arhur12

Star

@Generalwatermelon after internet war he did this,this is very far from Shinee,and kpop.The lyrics are about abuse
"My interpretation of this song is really simple. If you know about J.D. then you know he has a lot it mental health issues due to his childhood and other things ( which he openly talks about) In a lot of his songs he separates himself from his superego ( inner boss/inner critic) and this song is no different. Instead he’s consciously telling his superego to shut up and do something about all the negative crap you’re throwing out there. I sorta consider this a positive song"

My interpretation in internet war he was playing the woman who was being abused this song is about r*pe and Abuse victims and depression he lost his purity (r*pe) in internet war then performed this it means he feels shame for losing his purity superego is the moral part of the mind that helps us decide what is wrong and what is right it is common for abuse victims to feel they are dirty or unclean it brings them shame so he is asking his conscience his superego to shut up and just get over what happened because thinking about it brings him pain It's very disturbing the meaning of these performances it's basically the occultists telling him we took your purity now you can't do anything about it get over it and join the cult All of this is a ritual his initiation into the cult. Even if we say it has nothing to do with the occult like what the majority believe it is still very disturbing the message they were sending is offensive to all abuse victims in today's woke world this kind of performance and message would get people cancelled and locked up in jail
It's sad that sh@wols ignored all of the disturbing messages and just hyped this up as a cool performance it is also sad that none of his hyungs tried to do anything about it and actually supported this kind of humiliation ritual

Last edited:

Asahiisback

Established
My interpretation in internet war he was playing the woman who was being abused this song is about r*pe and Abuse victims and depression he lost his purity (r*pe) in internet war then performed this it was. All a ritual his initiation into the cult
The preparation for his solo career :(

Hopzii

I just joined this website after looking for some like minded kpop fans! I have read a lot of pages so please let me know If I’m bringing up an old topic and what pages they are on but has anyone mentioned aespa??
Their satanic performances are so in your face. A lot of their hand symbolisms.
The lyrics to black mamba reminds me of MK Ultra.
Of course I know they have a “concept” but I believe that’s a whole coverup for obviously the agenda they need to push.

Sleepytumm

Established
I just joined this website after looking for some like minded kpop fans! I have read a lot of pages so please let me know If I’m bringing up an old topic and what pages they are on but has anyone mentioned aespa??
Of course I know they have a “concept” but I believe that’s a whole coverup for obviously the agenda they need to push.
first welcome to the forum and
yes aespa is pushing Ai agenda

arhur12

Star
Yes we have talked about aespa in the previous pages

arhur12

Star
@Generalwatermelon this is door one of the performances I recommended you what do you think about this? sh@wols believe this is about bdsm and it's just a cool performance however if you watch closely the whole performance and especially the parts where he is in a tug of war kind of situation with his dancers it can be interpreted in a different way. Imo this has a more sinister meaning

arhur12

Star
The fact it came after internet war is interesting. Did t@emin write the song or it’s written by $m? Cause what I don’t understand is if a song is about abuse do you think companies try to stop them going through cause it could be revealed what they’re doing or do they write them themselves as some kind of elite mind-game.
Both are cover songs internet war is by Seo taiji the first boy group in kpop and the second one is by Korn a metal artist. Well I think they all go through this behind closed doors even GD talked about kwon ji young and GD being different persons so it seems like all have went through programming even bt5 it's just that with t@emin we are able pick up more things because we have seen him go through the whole process in front of our eyes and it's a major theme of his solo music as well so yeah he is like the poster child for illuminati mind control and programming in kpop

Last edited:

arhur12

Star
Honestly I don’t think this is about bdsm. I agree with you about all the tugging, it almost seems like he can’t decide what direction to go. I wonder if it is about mk ultra kind of thing and how he has different personalities like the religious one that wants to get out and also the abused one that’s stuck with $m.
Mk-ultra has been a major theme in his music his first album press it he released this as title track
My sister is a psychologist so I am familiar with DID this is pure DID he gets called from his alter (the alters in a system can talk with each other) the bad guy he switched the blue rose is his trigger he changes personalities after getting into contact with it the car is his mind where all of this is happening like the one who is driving the car/system is the host the bad alter ego is taking control from good alter ego in the beginning they are the host now and they commit a crime he switches back after the crash for some while but gets in contact with blue rose again at the end and the bad alter ego takes over the briefcase with blue rose is like a realization for the bad alter ego that everything was happening in his mind he switched to the good alter ego after that and the good alter ego burns the car in guilt that they have commit a crime

Last edited:

arhur12

Star
I did not know that? Wait so in his audition those moves were all self taught? What a guy, he really does have a natural talent for dancing. do you think despite some of the members having their own interests $hinee will last for years to come like shinhwa?
We don't know it seems like sh1nee will stay but maybe they might try to get out after they get back
Yes he is self taught and a perfectionist and you talked about Stockholm syndrome well he said Crim!nal was about Stockholm syndrome for press it he said it was about Narcissus a Greek figure who fell in love with his own reflection now his besty ka! Came out with the same narcissus concept for his comeback so we think 5m does mk-uktra on these kids because a3spa's concept is about AE and they translate it as Alter ego. Some other 5m artists have come out with songs about their idealized alter egos the perfected versions of themselves like suh0 from x-0 with self portrait, ka! too had a song about it And jj0ng had mono-drama about being in love with his alter ego the idol the AE is portrayed as the evolved form the perfected human form of these idols which they all love the alter ego concept has been a major theme of T@emin's solo music he did like 7-8 songs about his evil alter ego who he knows is bad for him but can't get away from because he fell in love with it

Last edited:

arhur12

Star
Ohhh ok so it wasn't written by him. Maybe he’s almost hypnotised like in a trance half the time and doesn’t realise the situation he is in. Like how controlled and abused is his mind, does he ever come out of the puppet like state. And you’re right so many artists talk about how they have these two personalities, even Bey0nce.
Only during performances I think and same for other celebrities this Is actually a joke among fans that he dances like he is possessed by someone lol

arhur12

Star
So press your number is about triggers from mk ultra o_OThanks for the analysis, it sounds like he doesn’t even have control over his mind and can’t decide when to have which personality. Wow you must know quite a lot about the mind abuse Illuminati uses then, has your sister ever dealt wit’s people abused by the occult?
No she is a psychology teacher not a practitioner but they are taught about DID and other personality disorders Mk-uktra is basically artificially created DID

arhur12

Star
Well I hope they attempt to get out but it seems impossible at this point. He actually said that?! :O how do you think $m even carries out this mk ultra? Do they have psychiatrists come in and mess with these kids minds? Do all the artists go through mk ultra or just popular ones like ka1 and t@emin? so they are in love with their alter egos, do you believe they are so messed up they almost believe their alter ego is a separate person they can have physical contact with?
All imo bcz suh0 is not that popular and he made a song about it and it seems like this is common for idols because they create a fake identity and are told to become like that entity actually we are not sure what happens but recently sunm1 and hyuna have admitted to having psychological disorders so it could be possible that all companies do this. And 5m's concept is pushing this agenda of worshipping the idol persona with aespa but I am more worried about BH idols and especially jk and Jm they are basically t@emin clones so I think they went through this too but jeykey looks like he is not doing well these days I am afraid he might break down his tattoos and piercings are concerning and the partying and drugs at least with T@emin he seemed to have handled it much better since he isn't into clubbing and alcoholism like the other 2 but jeykey could be like JB and have a breakdown

Last edited:

Asahiisback

Established