Kpop Satanic/Illuminati Influence

arhur12

Star
Wanted to post this I just read the lyrics of internet war and the lyrics mention virus and vaccine :eek:

One (One) Two (Two) Three (Three)
A place where nonsense dominates,
A place without limits on freedom of babbling.
You, who babbled with little common sense revealed only amateur-like wound.
Others, though the suckers feel hurt
Stupid-ass you babbling on regardless
You, Stupid-ass, what’s your worth?
Though I pity you, please fucken stop!

I’ll protect you (I’ll completely change you)
I’ll rip up your heart (I’ll completely change you)
I’ll wipe away your tears (I’ll completely change you)
Trust me!

One (One) Two (Two) Three (Three)
Feel offended
I force you to survive
A war of attriction that cannot be reversed
Sharpened
The tip of my fingernails rips you ankle
Your stiff self rambled on about idiotic groundless theories
spitting shots out (of your mounth)
It is really too much, your halitosis, please fucken stop!

Trust me!

Developement for destruction
The reccuring World War
Toxic waste water that you discharged
Flow through children’s veins
And digs into there
Polluted mutants that will be reproduced
I, who was always threatening myself
I, who was defying myself
Finally I warned myself
eventually destroy ourselves!

I will become a hostage
eventually become a slave,

I will become a hostage
eventually become a slave,

eventually become a slave, eventually become a slave..

Virus,
vaccine, endlessly fighting
The rampant adult gallery in every crevice of the world
the hidden knife blade deceiving the minds of our little kids
Child-abuse, self-torturing pervert,
You, targeting inocent girls,
Lewdness.
That’s what’s universally happening
Though I pity you

Trust me!

This song is satanic imo

Asahiisback

Established
Yes I have heard he was the original pretty boy in kpop his image is very different compared to his members even his rap style his early music had lady gaga vibes although I sometimes get madonna vibes from him too with the whole bitchy diva attitude he was known for I am not that familiar with their songs but I like Blue, haru haru, loser etc much more melodic and actually good songs I don't think V will become a GD clone we actually already have one song mino from winner lol I meant V seems like he is starting to accept the agenda I feel x-0's ka! Is another one who is starting to accept it he is also one of the idols who promote gender neutral agenda very much I guess these fashion companies have connections with the elites too that's why you see all these idols sponsored by fashion brands promoting the agenda so heavily I feel bad for jeykey his song my time kind of explained his situation I think somewhere in his heart he regrets joining the industry and could become a rebel because the lyrics of my Time was basically him saying that he couldn't have a proper childhood and youth because of being sold to the industry I feel bad for jm too but for the JH and J1n I am not sure what is their current position.
Jjong was just an amazing vocalist his voice conveyed emotion so powerfully you could feel everything in the music but I have teared up over other songs too e.g Christina aguilera's hurt and Britney's everytime so I believe it's a personal thing
Yes,I saw bts documentary,and they said that the big3 are connected with media.When a big3 has a comeback,the agency ask to tvs,and radios to offer a space for the idol

Asahiisback

Established
Omg it’s starting to come together, I guess in Kpop they plan in advance and build these Korean versions of western icons. There’s so many similarities you mentioned, as you said they can’t all be coincidences. Was t@emin’s and j0nghyun’s internet war like a humiliation ritual or no? Cause aren’t those two straight, it must have been sort of humiliating for two straight men to be rubbing and singing all over each other in front of thousands of people. You know you said you’re a Britney fan is she actually free now? If so maybe there’s hope for t@emin, perhaps if he ever gets married he’ll snap out of it. I have read though mk ultra causes multiple personalities and it’s hard to recover from. btw are the tattoos really his or marks from $m showing he’s owned? It’s very true though on the one hand he’s horribly sexualised and yet he’s also shown to be pure and sweet, thsee companies craft these idols right down to their personality types it’s crazy. $m crates great groups but I too have read they’re very very dark, even worse than hitman and his mob. Doesn’t Madonna’s meant to be a high priestess of the Illuminati right and the queen of pop basically one of the top 5 artists in western pop, I do wonder gd is literally the kpop version. Almost like a representative for Korea in the Illuminati world. Bt$ might be more famous now but gd actually has more connections with famous people e.g. Rihanna.
Jjong had to perform internet war with Key,but they put Taemin,I think it was a punishment

arhur12

Star
Did they receive backlash because it was gay or because it was kinda inappropriate (surely the audience was very young?)? I know Korea can’t stand homosexuality hahaha although they love the gay fan-service. It was pretty disgusting and yet fans in the comments under the video just find it hot. Even if they’re gay I just don’t see how anyone would enjoy performing that in front of loads of people. The tattoos yeah that’s interesting, tatoos can tell you a lot e.g. jk’s one eye tattoo. I had no idea jonghyun was possibly bi but yeah t@emin has never seemed gay to me. I know he can be kinda feminine but there’s just something that seems heterosexual about him lol.
Yes that’s the thing with Britney I’m not too informed but I just don’t see her being allowed to be free all of a sudden and I think the people surrounding her probably are more controllers/ handlers. Maybe her trial is sort of staged to give the masses a sense of control.
Some of the stuff you wrote sends chills down my spine, it sounds like t@emin has zero freedom, worse than bt$. He even lives near the building?! That’s nuts. It can’t all be coincidences, it must mean something. For whatever reason clearly $m feels they need to watch him very close 24/7. This is what fans know too it might be even worse, perhaps he has to live with $m staff the whole time too. I don’t know why they’re watching him so much though? Like I know he’s a valuable artist and brings money to the company but there are other successful sm artists like exo who aren’t this controlled. Maybe he tried to rebel before? Honestly his life sounds like hell.
they received backlash for the homo content and because t@emin was still a minor I think. The tattoos on jjong are marks of slavery just like that handcuff. Britney's case is confusing some people have said it was staged to humiliate those who are religious because lou taylor the woman who got britney trapped in the conservatorship appeared to her as a religious conservative Christian in 2007 and told her she needed to be saved so its all very sus and it could be used to drag religious people. Yes T@emin's life seems very controlled we don't know what's up but 5m is very possessive with him more than other successful groups like n*t and x-0 this is my theory but it could be because he seems to want to break out of the sm mould. He is a very ambitious person and is very passionate about his solo not like some other idols who don't have that much passion for music and singing. He said this before in his interviews that he wants to make music unique to himself he wants to be known as just "artist T@emin" not "sm's T@emin" or "idol T@emin" and wants to be an artist who leaves their mark on the industry and are remembered after their deaths but 5m entertainment is very controlling they don't like their artists to break out and have a name for themselves they want everything related to their idols to be attached to the companies' brand that's why you don't see Bo@ being recognized like GD or Ra1n despite her being as influential or even more than them 5m never let her truly make an identity for herself so this could be a reason why they are so controlling with him but we've been worried for him because he lost his smile the day he announced his enlistment we haven't seen him genuinely smiling and be happy since he went away he was miserable in his concert too some x-0 members look lost and sad too these days especially ch@nyeol we are worried about them all 5m is horrible I think they are even worse than hibe

Last edited:

arhur12

Star
Yeah that’s what some fans think although there’s not much proof like with key being gay. But I know what you mean he likes to shock people like with his mama rap haha. Me too, mirotic is one of my favourite Kpop songs actually and yes bt$ fake love is great. Actually a lot of their older music is pretty good, it’s sad they went downhill. T@emin has a unique style and he’s very sensual, love his stuff. Tbh I agree sometimes I don’t like bb’s image cause it feels forced? Like it can seem a bit try hard, I think 2ne1 with cl and her baddest female stuff is even worse and more cringy though XD
ah I thought so, and v too? So that’s why he wore so much Gucci? Was it like a sponsorship where he didn’t announce it but just wore loads of their stuff?
well big fashion brands like Gucci and stuff definitely do, they’ve got loads of symbolism on their designs too. And lady gaga recently did some film about Gucci and she’s deep in the occult, nothing’s a coincidence with the elites hahaha
I hate CL and her bad bitch persona it's so pretentious and you are right it is worse than GD and BB's persona also this might interest you I read from some korean sasaeng accounts on twitter that GD could be the main producer behind YG's new GG which will debut next year I think it means he is a handler now and he got promoted to a high rank I guess there is no hope left for him. The luxury fashion brands are big in the occult game imo Met Gala is a fashion event and we know that's where they drop hints for some of their biggest plans

Asahiisback

Established
Did they receive backlash because it was gay or because it was kinda inappropriate (surely the audience was very young?)? I know Korea can’t stand homosexuality hahaha although they love the gay fan-service. It was pretty disgusting and yet fans in the comments under the video just find it hot. Even if they’re gay I just don’t see how anyone would enjoy performing that in front of loads of people. The tattoos yeah that’s interesting, tatoos can tell you a lot e.g. jk’s one eye tattoo. I had no idea jonghyun was possibly bi but yeah t@emin has never seemed gay to me. I know he can be kinda feminine but there’s just something that seems heterosexual about him lol.
Yes that’s the thing with Britney I’m not too informed but I just don’t see her being allowed to be free all of a sudden and I think the people surrounding her probably are more controllers/ handlers. Maybe her trial is sort of staged to give the masses a sense of control.
Some of the stuff you wrote sends chills down my spine, it sounds like t@emin has zero freedom, worse than bt$. He even lives near the building?! That’s nuts. It can’t all be coincidences, it must mean something. For whatever reason clearly $m feels they need to watch him very close 24/7. This is what fans know too it might be even worse, perhaps he has to live with $m staff the whole time too. I don’t know why they’re watching him so much though? Like I know he’s a valuable artist and brings money to the company but there are other successful sm artists like exo who aren’t this controlled. Maybe he tried to rebel before? Honestly his life sounds like hell.
The original song is about a woman abused by his boyfriend, but Shinee changed the meaning,and it became the fight between the innocence (Taemin),and the evil...at the end the evil wins,because Jjong put the handcuff to Taem,the meaning is ying/yang,duality,evil is good,and good is evil.

arhur12

Star
The original song is about a woman abused by his boyfriend, but Shinee changed the meaning,and it became the fight between the innocence (Taemin),and the evil...at the end the evil wins,because Jjong put the handcuff to Taem,the meaning is ying/yang,duality,evil is good,and good is evil.
This is so sick and disgusting sh@wols are so blind they keep hyping up this performances thinking it's such a cool concept its so unique the meaning of this is horrible it's basically them saying at your face that we abuse these idols they are our slaves. So they sent T@emin because of the woman factor?? instead of k3y it's so disgusting the message they were sending about him even if sh1nee changed the meaning it's still disgusting corruption of childhood innocence bluring the lines between good and evil the handcuff how straightforward do you want them to get and people still don't wake up and understand the meaning Sh@wols keep hyping it being proud of this moment everything is just so heartbreaking I feel bad for poor T@e and jj0ng for being forced to do this

Last edited:

Asahiisback

Established
Ikr I cannot stand it I have no idea why anyone praises it and says she’s badass ew. Honestly I think the rest of bb have better personas gd is the real try hard one doing his tough rapper stuff. I actually didn’t know that, thanks for telling me. You must be right if he’s now producing for new groups he’s got to be pretty friendly with those at the top of YG. Wouldn’t be surprised if he’s one of those that sleeps with trainees and then helps them out. oh yes some of the outfits at met gala are so creepy like Kim k’s. Would you know any of their plans this year they dropped? COVID related perhaps? I didn’t look at it too closely.
I like heartbreaker,but I was shocked by coup d etàt.Cl said in an interview that she plays a role,I prefer Hyuna

arhur12

Star
Do you know when he tried to rebel or is it not really clear?
Sherlock era I think or Lucifer so 2011-12 bcz m!nho said in an interview that if t@emin knew he would be forced to wear extensions for the comeback he would not have agreed to it but he had a rebellious streak in 2013-14 too when he became legal he wanted to act manly and strong he only really started to embrace it around 2016-17

arhur12

Star
Honestly that’s an interesting theory, I wouldn’t put that past the elites they control so much so the trial might well be used for bigger agendas and of course they hate religions that aren’t satanic worship. Britney is one of the only starts I genuinely feel immense pity for. She actually seems quite humble and sweet but I fear she will never be free poor thing. $m sounds like they’re terrified big artists will leave them, it’s a pity cause t@emin could possibly become even more iconic if he had greater freedom. Why has he been unhappy since announcing his enlistment? Surely he’d be happy to get away from $m for a bit or is it a case of Stockholm syndrome? So they abuse ex0 as well still? yes what a disgusting company, it has the most ‘suicides’ too of any company doesn’t it?
Britney is the sweetest person she got dragged by the media so much it was cool to make fun of her other celebrities bashed her so much but she never acted like a diva and was always saying good things about even artists who bashed her she is humble like MJ. We don't know what happened that made him sad we just know he wasn't happy I think it could be bcz he's afraid he won't be given opportunities to expand his career post enlistment and be considered a "has been" after coming back 5m is known for abandoning its senior artists after new ones debut x-o are all very mistreated 5m only cares about ka1 and ba3khyun who is the cash cow but all other members are mistreated it's said bcz artists like x-0 and t@emin have potential to go global like bt5 but 5m never let them achieve their full potential they are the freaking worst

arhur12

Star
Ohhhh that was when the feminisation thing started right? Do you think he considered leaving $hinee then? nowadays he seems so comfortable being androgynous though like wearing crop tops and stuff or do you think he’s just submitted and accepted the gender bending thing? Like he doesn’t actually enjoy it?
I think they messed him up and desensitized him to these things this might come to you as a surprise but jj0ng was supportive of his gender neutral image so I guess it was brainwashing they made him believe it's not a bad thing and something he should be proud of and after rebelling for long he just gave up and accepted it

Asahiisback

Established
Ohhhh that was when the feminisation thing started right? Do you think he considered leaving $hinee then? nowadays he seems so comfortable being androgynous though like wearing crop tops and stuff or do you think he’s just submitted and accepted the gender bending thing? Like he doesn’t actually enjoy it?
He said that he wanted to do a different job when he was more young,but after he did understood that the only job suitable for him is being idol.