Kpop Satanic/Illuminati Influence

btach

Veteran
About "pointing at Sirius (dogstar)" part...
It remainds me of two things:
1. 2018 is a dog year according to Chinese calendar.
2. The topic of the MV was about targetting someone. Couldn't the tatto of Kim Jonghyun be a sign that he was the target?
View attachment 4408
His death was on 18th of Desember, before few days of 2018. The sign of sirius could be mean that "he must be killed before the start of the new year" to make his death a logical matter, because he suffered from depression that was affected by the change of seasons. Which makes 18th Des a perfect timing to kill him.

arhur12

Star
I don't believe Yunho is a handler, but I think I would be bashed if I mention that...and I believe RanFan are not real insider..he is probably someone who have done a lots of research in Kpop, some of the thing he or she has said could be true but I don't think everything he or she said is true...especially when he or she said Jonghyun wasn't sacrificed for BTS and that one member of DBSK supposedly should be sacrificed but Yakuza has helped them? really? that couldn't be true bcz we know once elite choose someone, they don't change and Yakuza can't change that..any way my opinion

and regarding sacrifices...I am certainly NEVER want ANY celebrity to die...but I think guessing sacrifices could do more good than bad...lets say we predicted celebrity sacrifice...if other people saw it, they would know its real, plus it could even if its like 1% save some celebrity from being sacrificed..yeah we knows its very hard to stop elite from sacrificing someone..but hey, they are not God..right? if we believe we cannot stop them from sacrificing someone..we would make them God..right? and thats exactly what the elite want from us to believe..that they are God and can do anything they like and no body can stop them..but I believe we can...and I wanted to do any work possible to prevent further sacrifices to happen..I am afraid that Kai would be sacrificed..I am very concerned for him, and would like to raise this thing..may be if elite saw some people already knows about that..may they would change there mind...remember..they ARE NOT GOD and never would be..and there plan can CHANGE
I don't believe Ranfan was a real insider

arhur12

Star
The KAI, JIMIN, TAEMIN master number 11 is an eye opener for me. These 3 are whom we have to keep an eye on. They might be future leaders of KPOP.

Coincidence? Who knows? Sometimes, things just happen. We shall see what unfolds.
suho has master number 11 but he is mistreated by 5m a 7 year trainee its humiliating I don't think master number is enough n*t mark has birth path 11 too

Aamy

Star
Aespa's whole concept is about promoting the Metaverse their debut was a signal that the new era is coming and end times are near
I am agree. Their songs and Mvs are too much obvious. The worst and the most obvious for me was their next level song. This clip. I wasn'tr ready the first time I saw it. And do you want to know the worst? If I wasn't aware about programming and about Mk ultra stuff, believe me, I would just saying " beautiful visuals and crossover with future and technology"

arhur12

Star
That’s terrifying though, this whole thing is very creepy. What I’m confused about is let’s say he was murdered ok how did they murder him? was the hopital in on it? Because for example if they murdered him the hospital would be able to tell if he didn’t die from carbon monoxide poisoning e.g. if he was shot. Or would sm have maybe locked him in a room so he couldn’t escape so he did die that way and it looked like he really did commit suicide or did they have their own doctors perhaps taking him to the hospital and covering it up. Also one thing I’ve always questioned with these sacrifices is who exactly does the killing, like does it have to be a specific person? The ceo of sm or do they hire people to do it? Even if it’s just theories I’d really appreciate if anyone could answer these questions or link me somewhere I can read about it.
try searching for the thread jonghyun deserved better there are detailed posts explaining everything however I suggest you to stay away from jumping to any conclusions about who murdered him our best guess is bt5 bcz they were the ones who milked it with the LY concept and V posted about coal briquettes (his dogs name) around the same time news about his death started to come out but some people have even went on to blame his own members and worst his family for selling him out to the industry the topic is very sensitive and I suggest you read things carefully and do not try to come to your own conclusion based on few posts about sh1nee members and their relationships jjong and his depression his relationship with those close to him if u are not a sh@wol yourself

arhur12

Star
Thank you I’m going to check that out, is it on vigilant citizen? Yes that whole thing with V is odd, and they did become a lot more popular around that time so it’s plausible. I’m not a shawol but I know all the members and listen to their music regularly so I am very familiar with the group. That’s another reason I’m so interested in it because jongh*un seemed like a sweet person and I really respect his talent. However, no matter how he passed it’s still very tragic.
Yes it's on VC it's fairly easy to find and yes jjong was a very sweet person he was one of the kindest and humblest idols his death was a great loss but he will always be remembered in our hearts

arhur12

Star
Thanks, I’ll search for it.
Yes may he rest in peace. I believe he was one of the few genuinely good -hearted idols in the industry, there was just something different about him. He truly had a wonderful voice and he will live on through his music. I hope you're doing well dear since I know it was the anniversary of his passing recently.
Thanks for being considerate and appreciating him so much yes things are ok I can't speak for all sh@wols but I am myself doing alright it is hard sometimes when you miss him tearing up and crying over what happened is fairly common but at the end of the day we all have to die it is something unavoidable so I have come to accept it as a part of reality personally for me clinging on to my faith, praying to God helped relief the pain and I reccomend other sh@wols to do the same when things are tough connect with God pray for yourself and our angel in heaven it helps a lot and it will save us from the evil they want to spread in the world through their agenda

arhur12

Star
Oh it’s no problem, I can’t imagine what it would be like if one of the idols I loved passed away. I wouldn’t even consider myself a fan but I still sometimes think about the tragedy of his passing and why it had to be him of all people. That’s good advice really and yes you’re correct no one lives forever, some us are just not destined to be on earth for long and maybe jonghyun was one of them as sad as it is. But there are positives, you were lucky enough to discover jonghyun and listen to his beautiful voice. I would like to ask though, and I hope you don’t take this the wrong way but i am correct in believing $hinee is involved in satanic stuff too or is it only really taemin/ key, I just never really got the sense onew, Minho or jonghyun was part of it. I don’t mean this as hate btw, I love their music and respect them I am just curious.
All 5m groups have done satanic stuff sh1nee members had songs like luc1fer and ev1l and marr1ed to the mus1c which were filled with satanic symbolism but as individuals I don't think anyone was involved in j0nghyun's sacrifice bcz they were all very devastated and still choke up when remembering him key and minho are the extroverts of the group so you will see them be the ones who talk about jjong the most and remember him but that doesn't mean 0new and t@emin do not care about him they are just very private people especially T@emin who you rarely see showing emotions in public

arhur12

Star
Oh it’s no problem, I can’t imagine what it would be like if one of the idols I loved passed away. I wouldn’t even consider myself a fan but I still sometimes think about the tragedy of his passing and why it had to be him of all people. That’s good advice really and yes you’re correct no one lives forever, some us are just not destined to be on earth for long and maybe jonghyun was one of them as sad as it is. But there are positives, you were lucky enough to discover jonghyun and listen to his beautiful voice. I would like to ask though, and I hope you don’t take this the wrong way but i am correct in believing $hinee is involved in satanic stuff too or is it only really taemin/ key, I just never really got the sense onew, Minho or jonghyun was part of it. I don’t mean this as hate btw, I love their music and respect them I am just curious.
about members individually being involved into the occult well m1nho and 0new are purest k3y likes trendy stuff and has a business mindset so he puts on a fake diva persona in variety shows and his concepts which might give some people evil vibes but offstage he is a sensitive person and was the most devastated over j0nghyun's death so he's maybe manipulated or not aware of the occult but not like a handler or something. Contrary to popular belief some of j0nghyun's MVs were filled with heavy occult symbolism but he was a puppet and a rebel who was sacrificed for their evil agenda and was most likely forced to perform their rituals and use symbolisms. T@emin is the most controversial figure almost everywhere you will see blingers (j0nghhyun fans) accusing him of murdering jj0ng or not caring for him but in my personal opinion he is an MK ultra victim bcz offstage he seems to be a very humble and innocent person like his Vlives with his manager and cat kkoong and bcz all of the symbolism in his recent releases is somehow related to MK ultra or not having any control/fighting for control or being physically abused and despite being 5m's fav he's been receiving 0 promo since 2020 5m sabotaged his criminal comeback by making him promote s*perm one day after his album got released and for advice they didn't even bother giving him a proper teaser schedule plus made him work so hard he was rumored to almost have a breakdown due to overwork 2-3 days before going into the army even k3y was promoted much better than him for his solo this year and he is very controlled so I believe he's maybe aware of the agenda but he is not a handler but someone who is a victim being handled himself

Lily02

I think Str4yKids's new mv 'Christmas EveL' mv is filled with pedo and child sacrifice symbolisms. I looked up the English translation of the lyrics here are some of the lyrics :
"my pants are wet to the knee
After walking for a bit, I topple over
I used to wish it would be special on this special day
But not anymore, I only hope nothing ever happens"
"Risky and chaotic
I don’t need no presents
Crossing out X-MAS"
"hate to see those people who stick to each other because it’s cold
I don’t get a single call, only junk messages. I hate everyone"
"Jack Frost coming for y’all, run run
The holiday that freezes us to the bone, silence
There’s nothing special
Why did everyone wait for so long?
Christmas EveL"
"Feliz Navidad Feliz Navidad
I can feel the evil coming but Felix, never bad
Today is a special day, no one can steal it
Shadows are taking over me
Let me sing a Christmas song"

What I understand from these lyrics is that they are saying that christmas is evil, they hate christmas, they do something they don't really want to do during Christmas. "Shadows take over them", its risky and chaotic for them. The Mv features a little girl(look at this screenshot i have attatched)
Screenshot_20211221-202225_YouTube.jpg
This just looks so evil! He looks so demonic with the eye of horus. The skull depicted on the child's head! Something like blood drops falling down is drawn etc...

According to the satanic calender, they celebrate december 25 as the rebirth of the sun as a young babe to the great goddess. In roman culture it's saturnalia.
Screenshot_20211221-232332_Drive.jpg
On this day they do blood sacrifices male or female of any age.

What do you think about this? Is this boy band really talking about doing these sacrifices on christmas eve?

Attachments

I think Str4yKids's new mv 'Christmas EveL' mv is filled with pedo and child sacrifice symbolisms. I looked up the English translation of the lyrics here are some of the lyrics :
"my pants are wet to the knee
After walking for a bit, I topple over
I used to wish it would be special on this special day
But not anymore, I only hope nothing ever happens"
"Risky and chaotic
I don’t need no presents
Crossing out X-MAS"
"hate to see those people who stick to each other because it’s cold
I don’t get a single call, only junk messages. I hate everyone"
"Jack Frost coming for y’all, run run
The holiday that freezes us to the bone, silence
There’s nothing special
Why did everyone wait for so long?
Christmas EveL"
"Feliz Navidad Feliz Navidad
I can feel the evil coming but Felix, never bad
Today is a special day, no one can steal it
Shadows are taking over me
Let me sing a Christmas song"

What I understand from these lyrics is that they are saying that christmas is evil, they hate christmas, they do something they don't really want to do during Christmas. "Shadows take over them", its risky and chaotic for them. The Mv features a little girl(look at this screenshot i have attatched)
View attachment 67331
This just looks so evil! He looks so demonic with the eye of horus. The skull depicted on the child's head! Something like blood drops falling down is drawn etc...

According to the satanic calender, they celebrate december 25 as the rebirth of the sun as a young babe to the great goddess. In roman culture it's saturnalia.
View attachment 67332
On this day they do blood sacrifices male or female of any age.

What do you think about this? Is this boy band really talking about doing these sacrifices on christmas eve?
sadly I feel like I've been desensitized (or whatever happened) and don't notice these things as much as I used to so if this is really about that, then I hope it's not. Di s gu s ti ng. Ah when will children be left alone

arhur12

Star
That’s enlightening, thanks for all the detail. Since shin*e isn’t my ultimate group I never really put much effort into research about how deep into the occult they were but I was curious nevertheless. Interesting what you say about t@emin since I had heard about him being a handler etc, I still think that’s a possibility but perhaps you’re right and he is in fact a victim. After all he was very young when he became an idol. Since I’m not a sh@wol I didn’t realise t@emin had barely any promotions for his song, I was under the impression he was sm’s golden boy but clearly I was wrong. Do you think there’s a possibility he might have done something to anger sm? Thanks for confirming what I thought about Minh* and on*w haha, as for key I’m pleasantly surprised, let’s hope he really isn’t satanic. I must say their emotions at j*nghyun‘s funeral seemed so genuine, my feelings are that maybe they knew he’d eventually be sacrificed but they couldn’t do anything about it.
We are not sure about k3y since he has connections with some shady people we believe to be very high ranking (Hyuna and dawn, Sunm1 etc) but we believe at least he is not involved in j0nghyun's death bcz he and j0nghyun were the closest and there were rumors about them being a couple too and actually sh1nee members knew about j0nghyun's depression and probably they were aware about the possible sacrifice too but they tried their best to take care of him however 2017 was a tough year for sh1nee in august 0new got into a sexual harassment scandal which was fake but they had to cancel all of their activities and there were rumors that they will have to disband so members were under stress themselves and got busy with solo activities still they cared for him 2min (T@emin and M1nho) especially got time out of their schedules to make time for him and make him feel less lonely but Ig it was something they could prevent by themselves.
I used to think T@em was a handler too bcz he indeed was a golden boy they still claim he is their golden boy but the way they handled criminal and advice tells a different story don't know what happened between him and 5m but criminal was a comeback he said he worked really hard for and he was pretty sad when 5m didn't give him any promo for it but we thought its one time thing but this year advice got even less promo and we cannot even say it's a sh1nee thing bcz their group comeback and key's solo received great promo plus he was visibly not doing well during his pre-enlistment era 5m worked him to the bone to the point he was sleeping in his car bcz of being unable to get proper sleep and he was rumored to have a panic attack on 23rd may after they were shown a VCR containing their memories with j0nghyun and then on 26th may he cancelled his fansign event at the last minute with rumors again about panic attack, fainting etc don't know if the rumors were true however knowing sh1nee's history we were in panic mode thankfully nothing serious happened and he went to army safely but the way he was treated literally days before he was going to the freaking army really made me change my opinion of him I honestly believe he is a victim more than someone in control now but of course you can have your own opinion on the matter

Last edited: