Kpop Satanic/Illuminati Influence

Fujiko

Veteran
Here is a video on this guy who interprets the group. as a christian i dont believe in shamanism/ fortune telling and think its demonic but what he was saying about them seems like its happening right now. He says in the video that they'll gain international success around 2025, and 2021-2022 is when they'll start "planting their seeds" of success for that. it seems to me that its already starting to happen. I think them being initiated this year is what made them "plant their seeds". and their loser=lover era was a humiliation ritual. and i discussed before how i think y3onjun is now a freemas0n. and the contracts last 7 years right? they debuted in 2019, so plus 7 years will be 2025. What i find interesting is that bt5 started gaining alot more success internationally towards the end of their first 7 years as a group, in 2018-2019. So it seems they are following bt5 footsteps, and you might be right, they'll become the next bt5. I wonder if they'll be some sacrifices along that time as well.
Before he told about their success on 2022 the fortune teller did ok sign and horn sign

Fujiko

Veteran
here is the video, this account reuploaded most of jd kpops videos

I dont believe in shamans as well as a christian, but i found what they said suspicous. And not only t@ehyun, there's a picture of Hu3ning kai's dad holding up the 666 symbol. Most, if not all, those members were born into the industry. I also question bt5. And i personally believe jjong was sacrificed for bt5.
Bang said in an interview that his fav group was Sh1nee,he appreciated them and he wanted to work with a group like th3m,and so even bt* are inspired by Sh1nee.Niki from enhypen was Sh1nee backdancer ,and loves Ta3min,he is his role model.But really txt and Sh1nee are connected in a stronger way.Also Xiaojun is similar of jjong,and nct are Sh1nee fans,a lot of members like T3n,Haechan,Taeil,Marcare are shawols and covered Shinee songs.

Fujiko

Veteran
wow i didnt notice that, good catch! very suspicious.
Do you have videos like this with fortune teller about Sh1nee or Jonghyun?I tried to found,but there were some biased videos like their ideal girlfriend done by some koreaboo shawols and one done by an army.But this fortune teller is popular and met other idols,so his way to see things is more unbiased,and the signs he did are very suspicious.He mixed lies and truth because he is conscious about agenda and things who happen in the kpop world.

Aamy

Veteran
Craziest thing I found out about this is that their not even the original artist
I didn't know, thank you for this. I'm not surprised because plagiat are so common everywhere. Kpop idols are often accused stealing songs of others, but its because of their greedy producers

This MV is incredibly so blatant for so much theme, that my mind risk to explose