Kpop Satanic/Illuminati Influence

TrueUltimate

Rookie
It’s weird seeing people online assume idols are Christians as if their aren’t all sorts of false religions. They act if Christianity is a default without the person ever having to claim it or even mention Jesus. They post pictures of idols with prayer hands as if praying equals Christianity or holding your hands like that in general. Also because a certain idol was pictured as a child in church. Yet they have no idea what kind of church it was or what their beliefs even are. Or they don’t know the difference between Catholicism and Protestantism. Is like if you don’t even know theology yourself don’t assume a strangers religion.
I think of the term "false light" when it comes fake benevolence and the like.

AlwaysTired

Rookie
That's what I finished to do. But still, the visuals fucked up my brain. I was so in a trance during some longs minutes ! This shit is insane. Even for olders videos
I can relate, as I felt physically ill (something akin to motion sickness) from watching Thrilla K!ll@ by V@V about two years ago.
It was too much for me to handle! Thank God they do nothing for me musically, unlike some Western artists whose music I keep returning to, even though they're blatantly occultist ...

Produce 101... so obvious when you see their corehmgraphy. Blatant af
The triangle symbolism, the sexualised infantilsation etc is all there.

swayy000

Star
Hi, I haven't been in here in ages, but I saw this today. I was going to ignore it because I only noticed the eye, but if you look closely the eye is inside the 666 hand sign, and there's the ped0phi1ia swirl everywhere. I doubt Somi knows what any of it means...She's only a tool.
p3dophilia code probably not since she it seems to me she was groomed since she was a child but she might. in terms of the satanic symbolism and one eye symbolism she definetly does. i saw in one of her videos one time her doing tarot card readings. Also glad to see you back! i really liked your posts :)

sadtruth

Established
p3dophilia code probably not since she it seems to me she was groomed since she was a child but she might. in terms of the satanic symbolism and one eye symbolism she definetly does. i saw in one of her videos one time her doing tarot card readings. Also glad to see you back! i really liked your posts :)
Thank you :) I don't post much anymore but I lurk around sometimes lol

Usually the symbols in their videos etc aren't for the artists themselves. They're used to indoctrinate the public and reinforce triggers in MK ultra victims. Artists get some control over their the creative process but their company and team do most of it. I think many kpop idols are groomed or brainwashed like Somi, but the ones that know yet carry on like Jackson, G Dragon are just like western artists that sell their soul to keep doing what they do.