Kpop Satanic/Illuminati Influence

AlwaysTired

Rookie
Her body is scary, she's starving...for all the people who love to say she's naturally skinny: wake up

And she looks miserable, like her soul left her body... I wonder what she has suffered on the way to this show
i think everytime, and she even look like her soul left her body, like... she looks sad
I agree with the above posts - she looks empty, like she's in a spiritual sunken place she's forced into and cannot leave.
Look at the colours and jewellery she's wearing, what they signify and her body language. Not all that glitters is gold.

queen82

Star
I agree with the above posts - she looks empty, like she's in a spiritual sunken place she's forced into and cannot leave.
Look at the colours and jewellery she's wearing, what they signify and her body language. Not all that glitters is gold.
the last lines of your post, makes me think of this song , listen to the lyrics:

SylvieKaraden

Rookie
Because I understand that...when you feel like you have something that the world should see, hear or read and you want your "child"( talent) to rise and shine... but like don't they do some research and see the horrors of the industry... and after that to agree to be humiliated like this... and abused... I feel really sad for the artists who are really trying out there in the right way and would really want to support such people.. but because of these satanic puppets and industry you have to dig for such diamonds...
But the problem is that just elite puppet is very famous... because the independent is always in the shadow... if theyre famous theyre puppet, no choice

Saranghae_jjong

Established
Jung Joon Young was very close to actor Kim Joo Hyuk who died 30 October 2017.
Two months later, SHInee Kim Jong-hyun whom he did monthly connection with and composed a song with, also died.
Jonghyun referred to him as a man with dark energy so he did 't like him. In fact he was not happy that they were paired during the show. Jonghyun reacted with stress.
Also found out that Goo Hara helped reporter Kang Kyung Yoon investigate the chatroom allegations against Jung Joon Young before her death.
I agree. However, JJY started pressing Jjong for friendship. He sent many messages to Him. He said he had bought him an Apple Watch playing about. my concern is J saw something he wished he hadn’t…

Pepsi

Veteran
i saw the video of when she was posing for the event and she seemed like she was laughing and having fun with the ysl guy? she only looks like a ghost for the photo

platinum

Established
i saw the video of when she was posing for the event and she seemed like she was laughing and having fun with the ysl guy? she only looks like a ghost for the photo
Yeah she's having fun here, maybe she was just nervous.. I kind of forget that bp had already gone to coachella where they had also met lots of elites so this is nothing new for them sadly.

Miss Bunny

Established
Key's teaser images
Man what the hell happened to him he looks like f*King taeyeon in these pics anyways does anybody know if there is a specific meaning behind those patterns around his eye?
View attachment 62676

I don't know the specific meaning of the patterns, but aside from being ridiculous there's something about his concept. There has been an article translated into many languages - including mine - about shutting down both; the internet and electricity by the governments around the world to prepare their people for a hologram panic that will include aliens, zombies, and many of crap like that, and these images will produce sounds heard only by whom is vaccinated. According to the article, the shut down will be in sometime of October.

In my opinion, that article has some good points; we know how United States government enforces the idea of aliens existence by movies, news and some random pictures and videos on the internet only god knows where the hell they came from. So, I do believe that watching such things in daily life is more like programming our brains to accept the idea that these creatures are truly existed. But I don't really think it's true that the whole world will be affected because:
1. Internet is as important as the air we breathe, so I don't think people will be cool without it.
2. People aren't educationally equal, so people who were aware enough to not take the vaccine would definitely be aware of the hologram trick.

Miss Bunny

Established
I don't know the specific meaning of the patterns, but aside from being ridiculous there's something about his concept. There has been an article translated into many languages - including mine - about shutting down both; the internet and electricity by the governments around the world to prepare their people for a hologram panic that will include aliens, zombies, and many of crap like that, and these images will produce sounds heard only by whom is vaccinated. According to the article, the shut down will be in sometime of October.

In my opinion, that article has some good points; we know how United States government enforces the idea of aliens existence by movies, news and some random pictures and videos on the internet only god knows where the hell they came from. So, I do believe that watching such things in daily life is more like programming our brains to accept the idea that these creatures are truly existed. But I don't really think it's true that the whole world will be affected because:
1. Internet is as important as the air we breathe, so I don't think people will be cool without it.
2. People aren't educationally equal, so people who were aware enough to not take the vaccine would definitely be aware of the hologram trick.

Speaking of SM's crap, has anyone watched the MVs of aespa and NCT?
I seriously got headache and dizzy from watching only the first seconds of them that I couldn't complete watchingo_O

Edit: They looked nothing like artistic MVs, even the music was just loud noises. The both MVs were literally noise-visual pollution.

Edit2: It's surprising that such disgusting garbage have far more likes than dislikes. Specifically NCT's, it has more than 1M likes.

Last edited:

queen82

Star
Speaking of SM's crap, has anyone watched the MVs of aespa and NCT?
I seriously got headache and dizzy from watching only the first seconds of them that I couldn't complete watchingo_O

Edit: They looked nothing like artistic MVs, even the music was just loud noises. The both MVs were literally noise-visual pollution.
yes you're right especially the Aespa one, in the Black Mamba one too much colors give me headache

arhur12

Established

yup maybe you are on to something he's doing an alien/space concept he even has alien friends with him who are wearing masks could be a reference to covid maybe? also his japanese album was called hologram so maybe it was connected to this 475yxc5ouvn71.jpg