Kpop Satanic/Illuminati Influence

platinum

Established
these Bibi mv are very creepy , in the second one she promoted bdsm too :

Yeah I saw her NABI music video almost a year ago and it was completely about betta sex kitten programming. And i also remember that she once said in an interview that she would rather die than become a kpop artist again... sad.

She is compared to a cat all the time here and wearing animal print in almost every scene. Even in the performance version shes playing with cat toys. She used word play, so the word NABI can translate to Butterfly or kitty in korean. Monarch programming + betta kitten programming.

queen82

Star
Yeah I saw her NABI music video almost a year ago and it was completely about betta sex kitten programming. And i also remember that she once said in an interview that she would rather die than become a kpop artist again... sad.

She is compared to a cat all the time here and wearing animal print in almost every scene. Even in the performance version shes playing with cat toys. She used word play, so the word NABI can translate to Butterfly or kitty in korean. Monarch programming + betta kitten programming.
she really said that? omg

cadiz

Star
Hey guys I am back!! Thank you to everyone who prayed for me by the grace of God the storm changed it's route at the very last moment despite 99% of man-made models predicting otherwise and thankfully we were saved from the worst no damage no casualties.
glad you are OK

arhur12

Star
who are behind these accounts??
Ok this is making me worried about all 5m idols serving in the military right now this same account also posted this
Also 5m announced this in july and some 5m stans were saying it had something to do with their idols in the military

queen82

Star
Hey guys I am back!! Thank you to everyone who prayed for me by the grace of God the storm changed it's route at the very last moment despite 99% of man-made models predicting otherwise and thankfully we were saved from the worst no damage no casualties.
i'm glad you're fine

swayy000

Star
for me a lot of red velvet's videos... probably because it is hard to come to terms with the nefarious undertones behind the peppy and upbeat visuals
exactly. first listen at that queendom song you would think its just some innocent song that i could even imagine hearing in some disney princess movie but no its the complete opposite :(