Sulli aka Jinri - Aries, Agency - SM
Irene aka Joohyun - Aries, Agency - SM
:eek:
Sulli birthday - 29 March 1994
Irene's birthday - 29 March 1991 :eek:
Thought the same tbh

queen82

Star
Kr*s always seemed evil to me.. even when he was a part of EXO. bet he was carrying on with his shenanigans in sk too and that's why they kept him mostly in china with the subunit
not familiar with him honestly, so i don't know if he's evil or not

btach

Veteran
X*umin of EXO just recently tested covid positive. One of the few members that doesn't have neither a solo career nor much to do outside of EXO. While most of these celebs do end up surviving this disease because of the money and power they have, it can end up turning into a sacrifice if the ptb play their cards.

That being said as an EXO fan I am super worried for the guys
He was the member I thought of the most. I think they are planning a ritual that involves EXO and the least active person has to provide energy for the group and they are losing favor with SM. By created SuperM, LSM already moved on from SHINee and EXO. He picked the most popular from those groups. It won't surprise me if a current or former member goes.

swayy000

Star
What are your thoughts?
Did he go back into the system because they were tking everything away from him?
lol what is he doing?? i was checking the hashtag on twitter and i saw this. I think this is going to be a Christian/ gospel album he's dropping... If he's trying to get right with God again, i hope so, but this to me resembles the demonic possession pose that these kpoop idols do in all their music videos. and i just read he was living in that arena for the past couple of weeks before the show :oops:

Last edited:

btach

Veteran
lol what is he doing?? i was checking the hashtag on twitter and i saw this. I think this is going to be a Christian/ gospel album he's dropping... If he's trying to get right with God again, i hope so, but this to me resembles the demonic possession pose that these kpoop idols do in all their music videos. and i just read he was living in that arena for the past couple of weeks before the show :oops:
Cray cray

Pepsi

Veteran
He was the member I thought of the most. I think they are planning a ritual that involves EXO and the least active person has to provide energy for the group and they are losing favor with SM. By created SuperM, LSM already moved on from SHINee and EXO. He picked the most popular from those groups. It won't surprise me if a current or former member goes.
Yes, him or Irene from RV. She gets a lot of hate, and as mentioned by another user shares the same birthday and starsign with sulli

Pepsi

Veteran
Not all fans but some big fansite owners.
Goes to show how powerful fansites and their owners are. That's why these idols don't object to them invading their personal space, because they know these people have way too much dirt on them that they won't hesitate to spill if you piss them off

5hawol

Established
A lot of people have doubts that she is doing this to further her acting career. Not that I doubt the bandmate bullying her but she might have exaggerated some of the claims. Also she started slut shaming and being manipulative when the member even tried to fight back. It's strange.
IMG_20210807_111325.jpg
Its strange indeed. Here's she displaying her cutting scars proudly, like it is some badge of honour. Whether intentionally or not, she is sending out a wrong message like...*cut yourself to blackmail others* or *cut yourself to get people's sympathy*. She is SICK!

Pepsi

Veteran
View attachment 59844
Its strange indeed. Here's she displaying her cutting scars proudly, like it is some badge of honour. Whether intentionally or not, she is sending out a wrong message like...*cut yourself to blackmail others* or *cut yourself to get people's sympathy*. She is SICK!
She has also shared images of her cutting herself, potentially triggering and scarring tons of her very young fans. Idk what's up with her but it's not pretty (not talking about her mental illness)

Miss Bunny

Established

SylvieKaraden

Established
She does the all seeing eye hand gesture in the video too. It's a part of her dance.View attachment 59653
there's a lot of pedo symbolism
at the beginning she sees herself as a child, showing that she was programmed from a young age
the guy could represent the devil
blonde hair
Some people say that blonde hair represents the complete mkultra (the little version of her use butterfly wings - mkultra again)
human sacrifice
alter ego and lot of personalities