Kpop Satanic/Illuminati Influence

queen82

Star
i think she's one of the artist that she's not into the dark path,infact she's not famous, she have a duet with Hwasa some years ago :

swayy000

Veteran
this youtuber makes great analysis
this video as well. we all know this song was about p3d0philia but s/he goes deeper into the dances, props, outfits, jewerly, symbolism, etc. that was in the music video, especially watch at 11:10 onwardso_O
I was shocked but not surprised when it mentioned they can even harness your energy even when simply watching the mv. Nothing is coincidence. Just shows to please keep guard and be aware these things might be going on when watching kp0p mv's and listening to these people's music.:confused:

Last edited:

swayy000

Veteran
This is str@y k1dz' merch. Tho I know it's a key in a triangle, but it does look like that occult symbol (sulfur cross) but it might be a coincidence but when I remember that it can possibly not be a coincidence... yeah anyway it's a whole triangle

For those interested to know more or make us learn more with their knowledge, there's this group's discussion thread: https://vigilantcitizenforums.com/threads/skz-discussion-thread.8806/

(im neither the maker of the thread nor I am promoting but it's only for the sake of knowledge that can be useful)
hmm i wonder why they also emphasized the r in stray and the rest of kids in the hoodie...

Last edited:

swayy000

Veteran
from simple believer's second channel... interesting because she talks about how in the dream they secretly hate the fans that's why they do witchcraft/ black magic, and in the other videos i mentioned above, that youtuber analyzes the same thing

youtuber alex the activist says the same thing at 2:42

again this is the lyrics for their song ice cream....
I feel like I'm the only one that's been robbed
It's unfair
So everything shall be doomed
For my slightly mean wish
I'm going to pray for doing small evil things
Secretly, secretly with my heart
I wish you for things to be unfair for everyone, yeah

and bt5 also glorify depression in their songs, like some songs from namj00ns mixtape mono...
and r0se also said in her lyrics for the song gone that she would put a curse on someone

and at 18:45, he says "release my spell" ??....

Last edited:

swayy000

Veteran
guys do u have some example of when an artist died, a success happened shortly after (a group's blow up, global recognition for instance)?
hopefully this question isn't disrespectful
idk but i think someone mentioned on here once that c l's mother died in the states of a heart attack shortly before her comeback i believe...

arhur12

Established
this video as well. we all know this song was about p3d0philia but s/he goes deeper into the dances, props, outfits, jewerly, symbolism, etc. that was in the music video, especially watch at 11:10 onwardso_O
I was shocked but not surprised when it mentioned they can even harness your energy even when simply watching the mv. Nothing is coincidence. Just shows to please keep guard and be aware of these things when watching kp0p mv's and listening to these people's music.:confused:
I agree about the jewelry thing and about the tree of life wasn't ex0's storyline about protecting the tree of life and Wayv also had an MV where they also show the tree of life

Fujiko

Veteran
This is interesting

Attachments

arhur12

Established
This is interesting
so j0ng probably went through all phases could also explain his several injuries and frequent absence from sh1nee concerts they were programming him

ScarlettRose

Rookie
honestly Exo deserved a better comeback
Despite in the first listenings I did not like the song, I liked the MV, though.
And now I also like the song. Is a moving-happy beat song.

I liked it when I saw Monster. But it happens the first time also during that time. I don’t really like it the first time but after some listenings I like the song.

What did you spect about this comeback?

——————————

so j0ng probably went through all phases could also explain his several injuries and frequent absence from sh1nee concerts they were programming him
This also reminded me to western artists like Britney or Demi when it was said that they had to go to hospital or psychiatris. Maybe it was a mix of MK-Ultra and pills. Who knows? Just suspect.

swayy000

Veteran
I agree about the jewelry thing and about the tree of life wasn't ex0's storyline about protecting the tree of life and Wayv also had an MV where they also show the tree of life
yes i believe most of these people are kabbalist, that's why t@e and sug@ wear the red string. The tree of life It is also in one g-1dle mv, i can't remember the name, and in @espa's mv for next level

Last edited: