Kpop Satanic/Illuminati Influence

queen82

Star
d
About a3spa,i found a3spa reaction to next level...it is normal than N1ngn1ng is terrified to see the Mv and herself?I could understand if someone is embarrassed,but she hugged K@rina like she was in danger

Seulgi did a reaction video about T@emin advice,and she was not excited,also she was surprised he plays the piano
They fake friendship,they didn't follow each others,and she seems jealous about him,so she must repeat a scripted plot,but she feels jealousy.There is competition,fakeness,rivalry ,she danced with him but she is not a friend...i wonder if K@i and J1m1n are real friends with him or not..
didn't even know that him and Seulgi are friends...

Fujiko

Star
d

didn't even know that him and Seulgi are friends...
They had a collab and T3emin is his role model,but now i realized it is all scripted,same with Sunmi and Wendy
Wendy and Ta3min had a collab and they never sang in the stage together
They fake appreciation
I Wonder if Irene is friend with Suho or it is all fake
Maybe Taeyon and Key are friends,she visited him during the military

Miss Bunny

Established
Aespa are very promoted,i saw reaction video with Superjunior and Taemin who reacted to next level,and Leeteuk make understand that Aespa have more technology in their videos than Sj,i saw no reaction video for Nct dream "Hot sauce" with Taemin or Superjunior even if Haechan and Mark are shawols and loves him and Mark is SuperM member ..so i think they are new Sm favourites...also Taemin promotion was very short,and Aespa Mv has more views than Advice even if i find the song boring and Red velvet are better
If you compare Taemin and Leeteuk reaction the second is more genuine,he explains about Sm style,he screams...Taemin seems that he had to do the reaction because Aespa reacted to Advice,but he seems very cold,i didn't see a genuine excitement...he had to appreciate them because they are under the same agency.
Nct won awards in music shows while Taemin won anything,so i think that after Aespa Nct are the most important in Sm,but Nct dream in this song have not a modern concept like Aespa..Sooman seems obsessed with his idea of technology,and Aespa represents his idea of new world

Honestly, I find it so ridiculous that celebrities film reactions videos of songs that were produced by their agency. As if they have anything else to say other than compliments...!

It's as ridiculous as Taemin filmed a reaction video of his own MV along with Minho, both were clearly pretending to be excited specially Minho.

As for Taemin, there's been something disturbing my peace of mind since the first time I seen it in SHINee latest MV...

image.jpeg

There might be many possible meaning of B28, but the first one came to my mind was Birthday 28. And there is no member among SHINee will celebrate his 28th birthday other than Taemin, but he'll be in the military at the time. So considering his "Advice", I think he will have a unique birthday party...

Miss Bunny

Established
What do you think of this video and their reaction? Also I think they were happier when he was alive...

I'm not part of the Korean music industry, but I can tell you for sure that it was getting changed slowly since the beginning of 2012, but it wasn't being noticed until 2017. And today, almost everyone can realize the difference...

Lolylol

Established
Sh1nee did a vlive and m1nh0,0new and key were saying good things about t4emin and how t4emin is important for them, that they love taemin, that they'll work hard too while taemin is enlisted in the military. It was like a tribute to taemin because he promoted the group almost alone in the past 3 years. but what's kinda weird is that when the other members were enlisted back in 2018/2019 nobody did a live to say anything, to wish good luck and stuff like that. It seems the other members aren't important at all for the company or the group.

Even L$M send a message and it's obvious that t4emin is really his favorite.... who knows if all the things Ism said means something deeper...

Attachments

Fujiko

Star
Honestly, I find it so ridiculous that celebrities film reactions videos of songs that were produced by their agency. As if they have anything else to say other than compliments...!

It's as ridiculous as Taemin filmed a reaction video of his own MV along with Minho, both were clearly pretending to be excited specially Minho.

As for Taemin, there's been something disturbing my peace of mind since the first time I seen it in SHINee latest MV...

View attachment 56500

There might be many possible meaning of B28, but the first one came to my mind was Birthday 28. And there is no member among SHINee will celebrate his 28th birthday other than Taemin, but he'll be in the military at the time. So considering his "Advice", I think he will have a unique birthday party...
The reactions are all fake ,only promotion for the agency,and i wonder why there was only Minho with Advice and not Onew and Key

Taemin had to enlist the month of his birthday,july,but suddenly he changed idea and decided to enlist at may even if Shinee will have an album on july,i don't know if there is a connection with this B28

Fujiko

Star
I'm not part of the Korean music industry, but I can tell you for sure that it was getting changed slowly since the beginning of 2012, but it wasn't being noticed until 2017. And today, almost everyone can realize the difference...
So he changed after Bt* or Exø debut?

Fujiko

Star
Sh1nee did a vlive and m1nh0,0new and key were saying good things about t4emin and how t4emin is important for them, that they love taemin, that they'll work hard too while taemin is enlisted in the military. It was like a tribute to taemin because he promoted the group almost alone in the past 3 years. but what's kinda weird is that when the other members were enlisted back in 2018/2019 nobody did a live to say anything, to wish good luck and stuff like that. It seems the other members aren't important at all for the company or the group.

Even L$M send a message and it's obvious that t4emin is really his favorite.... who knows if all the things Ism said means something deeper...
Baekhyun and Chanyeol enlisted on may,and Baekhyun did a vlive for his birthday,but the enlistment was quiet,photos of Chanyeol on lysn no events,and Baekhyun had only Sehun ,not the others.
No messages or videos,or events
Also when Suho and Chen enlisted(Chen for the scandal)they had a quiet enlistment
I really think too that Lee sooman favourite is Ta3min,also the group will take a break to fill Ta3min space
I can't understand why the promotion of advice was short,and Nct dream won a lot of awards,Ta3min won nothing
What do you think?
Ta3min is tired?He doesn't care about awards?
Why don't celebrate birthday with Shinee and after enlist and he decided to enlist this month?Also his request is to have privacy and tell nobody details about enlistment(maybe for avoid saesaengs)
Sooman said that if he is a man he have to go to military,he is not like B@ng who ask help to the government to avoid Bt* the enlistment lol

What does it mean the thumbs up?Why Baekhyun and Chanyeol did the same sign?

Attachments

Last edited:

queen82

Star
They had a collab and T3emin is his role model,but now i realized it is all scripted,same with Sunmi and Wendy
Wendy and Ta3min had a collab and they never sang in the stage together
They fake appreciation
I Wonder if Irene is friend with Suho or it is all fake
Maybe Taeyon and Key are friends,she visited him during the military
having a collaboration with someone doesn't mean they have to be friend ...

Lolylol

Established
Baekhyun and Chanyeol enlisted on may,and Baekhyun did a vlive for his birthday,but the enlistment was quiet,photos of Chanyeol on lysn no events,and Baekhyun had only Sehun ,not the others.
Also when Suho and Chen enlisted(Chen for the scandal)they had a quiet enlistment
I really think too that Lee sooman favourite is Ta3min,also the group will take a break to fill Ta3min space
I can't understand why the promotion of advice was short,and Nct dream won a lot of awards,Ta3min won nothing
What do you think?
Why don't celebrate birthday with Shinee and after enlist and he decided to enlist this month?Also his request is to have privacy and tell nobody details about enlistment(maybe for avoid saesaengs)
Sooman said that if he is a man he have to go to military,he is not like B@ng who ask help to the government to avoid Bt* the enlistment lol

I didn't knew exo also hadn't the other members compliments on vlive when enlisting so only taemin having this treatment confirm he's really lsm's 'golden child'.
I have a theory that this advice comeback is some sort of warning. The comeback was very fast promoted and even random if you ask me, also the mv is full of predictive programming as usual (nothing new here) like a scene of car crash. Is taemin trying to send a message to the fans? even if he's trying, his fans will never catch up things they're naive and for them everything is about concept, art and they even find so amazing how dark and 'misterious' t@emin's mvs are.
As for b@ng he uses b+s influence and power to do whatever he wants even avoid enlistment koreans don't mind it anyway because they think bt$ do much for the country putting south korea on evidence worldwide.

Fujiko

Star
I didn't knew exo also hadn't the other members compliments on vlive when enlisting so only taemin having this treatment confirm he's really lsm's 'golden child'.
I have a theory that this advice comeback is some sort of warning. The comeback was very fast promoted and even random if you ask me, also the mv is full of predictive programming as usual (nothing new here) like a scene of car crash. Is taemin trying to send a message to the fans? even if he's trying, his fans will never catch up things they're naive and for them everything is about concept, art and they even find so amazing how dark and 'misterious' t@emin's mvs are.
As for b@ng he uses b+s influence and power to do whatever he wants even avoid enlistment koreans don't mind it anyway because they think bt$ do much for the country putting south korea on evidence worldwide.
The Mv advice is very strange,i can't understand the concept,the meaning,if he is trying to send a message of fans is hidden,i wonder also about him after Shinee surprise video leaving the stage without telling goodbye to fans.Taemin rarely cries or loose control.

Taeminfan2022

Rookie
I think that this case is simpler tbh: Taemin is narcissistic (remember, he recently said he loves being worshipped as a god), he is also clearly not into ideals such as serving his country, so for him enlisting is clearly lost time. He is obsessed with age and by the time he will be discharged he will be 30 (not a problem imo, but for him clearly it is).
Also the Korean military is strict, he cant act like the maknae baby, he has to do what he is told, eat what they give him, no constant spam on socials, coexist with strangers... lots of stress for him.
Narcissists throw tantrums when they can't have their way.

Remember this live? Taemin supposedly did not have time to change. I call BS: how much time do you need to put on normal pants and a shirt? Nope, he has to be in the spot light.
Great example for his fans.

swayy000

Star
I think that this case is simpler tbh: Taemin is narcissistic (remember, he recently said he loves being worshipped as a god), he is also clearly not into ideals such as serving his country, so for him enlisting is clearly lost time. He is obsessed with age and by the time he will be discharged he will be 30 (not a problem imo, but for him clearly it is).
Also the Korean military is strict, he cant act like the maknae baby, he has to do what he is told, eat what they give him, no constant spam on socials, coexist with strangers... lots of stress for him.
Narcissists throw tantrums when they can't have their way.

Remember this live? Taemin supposedly did not have time to change. I call BS: how much time do you need to put on normal pants and a shirt? Nope, he has to be in the spot light.
Great example for his fans.
seeing your guys posts, its really sad that he took the dark side to achieve his fame. I feel like he holds his artistry and idol title at a high standard, to the point where it's his identity. Yet at some point sooner or later, when industry is going to find a replacement and throw him away, then what will be left of him? i think you guys even said one time that he was a bit jealous or intimidated of ka1, correct? :( Imagine when lsm finds a taem1n replacement... maybe that's why he's so obsessed in trying to stay youthful and filling his face with fillers cause he knows when he grows old they won't need him anymore:confused:

btach

Veteran
The Mv advice is very strange,i can't understand the concept,the meaning,if he is trying to send a message of fans is hidden,i wonder also about him after Shinee surprise video leaving the stage without telling goodbye to fans.Taemin rarely cries or loose control.
Reality dawned on him that's why he cried, but also remember, they use emotional marketing so it's difficult to know their genuine reactions. That video must have brought up many issues. Someone familiar with them said Jjong was bullied and their 2017 interviews can attest to it. Their faces expressed guilt, regret and sorrow..especially dear leader....he looked motionless after the surprise video.

I think SHINee's career will transition to the Japanese market as they are more popular there...in fact, I won't be surprised if they relocate to Japan that's if the actors decide to stay with the group...they will have a longer shelf life there.

ON Concept, I am sure some fans know because the precious intuition sends us warnings. Some choose to ignore them because of group think. some fans aren't the brightest. I often feel sorry for them because they have to constantly recycle old events and act like the group is close. They only do events during promotions and fans don't seem to grasp this. It's sad really.

Minho can't sing to save his life. He is a great actor. He can see the writing on the wall. The group can't function without Taemin. They could have survived with Jonghyun, but they killed him...and what has it gained them?
It gained them nothing but fans wishing Jonghyun was still alive. The last two albums make people just miss him even more. As I mentioned before.. the 5HINEE (we have come to know and love).. ended in 2017.

Last edited:

btach

Veteran
What do you think?

LSM's obsession with Tae...."IF YOU ARE A MAN" What the heck does that mean? OMG....Is he claiming his territory?