Kpop Satanic/Illuminati Influence

btach

Veteran
1. They will be over 30 (I am not an ageist, but we all know that the kpop industry is).
2. They will be on hiatus again for a very long time and new groups will come out in the meantime.
3. Some of their fans will also move on and it will be harder to gain new fans.
4. Minho will probably be busy with acting and the other members will have established solo projects.

and most importantly....

5. I watched an interview of Taemin where he said that his dream was to be a solo artist and the company forced him to debut with a group. So I doubt that after 2 years of absense he will want to be a group member when he can make a solo comeback.

Link to the interview:

Imagine we would have been listening to Jonghyun's new songs...what a shame.

I don't think SHINee will be a thing after Taemin returns and his solo career will probably only last 2-3 years..

btach

Veteran
I also start to think that Minho's intense focus on acting is part of a plan to escape the idol life. Actors can still be pawns and slaves of course, but overall seem to have a better life (more food, don't have to always travel, much longer career if they are talented etc).
I wouldn't be surprised if with Taemin enlisting Shinee won't come back in 2 years as a group.
What do you guys think?
Minho can't sing to save his life. He is a great actor. He can see the writing on the wall. The group can't function without Taemin. They could have survived with Jonghyun, but they killed him...and what has it gained them?

btach

Veteran
1. They will be over 30 (I am not an ageist, but we all know that the kpop industry is).
2. They will be on hiatus again for a very long time and new groups will come out in the meantime.
3. Some of their fans will also move on and it will be harder to gain new fans.
4. Minho will probably be busy with acting and the other members will have established solo projects.

and most importantly....

5. I watched an interview of Taemin where he said that his dream was to be a solo artist and the company forced him to debut with a group. So I doubt that after 2 years of absense he will want to be a group member when he can make a solo comeback.

Link to the interview:

Taemin is delusional..he could barely sing when he debut.He had to train his voice for years..how was he to debut as a solo? SMH

ScarlettRose

Rookie
Minho can't sing to save his life. He is a great actor. He can see the writing on the wall. The group can't function without Taemin. They could have survived with Jonghyun, but they killed him...and what has it gained them?
I saw the news during that artist, JongHyung. What a beast! In a good way. A true passionate and devote musician, knowing for the few things I saw about him after knowing him because of his dead news. Why he was killed?

Also other artist were killed after him, supposed suicidal stuff and also with the actor H. Miura in Japan.

It‘s a shame such interesting people gets killed or really wants to end their own life (Sully did really kill herself or was something staged too?).

btach

Veteran
I saw the news during that artist, JongHyung. What a beast! In a good way. A true passionate and devote musician, knowing for the few things I saw about him after knowing him because of his dead news. Why he was killed?

Also other artist were killed after him, supposed suicidal stuff and also with the actor H. Miura in Japan.

It‘s a shame such interesting people gets killed or really wants to end their own life (Sully did really kill herself or was something staged too?).
I read on another thread that the Japanese actor's death was among 5 and it had something to do with his exposing corruption.

btach

Veteran

The video with the sports bra. I wonder if he takes hormones to transition. If someone saw me this video I would think he is a female.
I have not watched any of their stuff and that bra thing is so funny to me. SMH....
I think the hypocrisy of these idols has me losing respect for them every day.

They try too hard.

diley

Established

Fujiko

Star
Last edited:

Fujiko

Star
What do you think of this video and their reaction? Also I think they were happier when he was alive...

During the part with Jonghyun they have light,in the part where Jonghyun is not with them i see darkness.The change is strong ,look the expressions in their faces
I read that Taemin after this video started to cry and he left the stage without saying goodbye in the end of the broadcast,only the others 3 were in the stage.

Fujiko

Star
i saw a3spa's video of them reacting to taem1ns song. towards the middle of the reaction, you could tell that they, especially n1ng n1ng, started getting pretty uncomfortable while watching the mv :confused:
About a3spa,i found a3spa reaction to next level...it is normal than N1ngn1ng is terrified to see the Mv and herself?I could understand if someone is embarrassed,but she hugged K@rina like she was in danger

Seulgi did a reaction video about T@emin advice,and she was not excited,also she was surprised he plays the piano
They fake friendship,they didn't follow each others,and she seems jealous about him,so she must repeat a scripted plot,but she feels jealousy.There is competition,fakeness,rivalry ,she danced with him but she is not a friend...i wonder if K@i and J1m1n are real friends with him or not..

Last edited:

btach

Veteran
During the part with Jonghyun they have light,in the part where Jonghyun is not with them i see darkness.The change is strong ,look the expressions in their faces
I read that Taemin after this video started to cry and he left the stage without saying goodbye in the end of the broadcast,only the others 3 were in the stage.
Do you get the sense that there were more than 5 on stage when they had Jonghyun even though they were only 5? I had to watch the video 3 times because at times I thought they had background dancers but not really ....in other scenes they did....But OT4 stage seems really empty. Maybe it was the stage design and lighting....I don't know...

Fujiko

Star
Do you get the sense that there were more than 5 on stage when they had Jonghyun even though they were only 5? I had to watch the video 3 times because at times I thought they had background dancers but not really ....in other scenes they did....But OT4 stage seems really empty. Maybe it was the stage design and lighting....I don't know...
I will check again the video
Yes i had the same feeling,i have no idea who could be,but it was like they were not alone in the stage