Kpop Satanic/Illuminati Influence

slowlyfading

Established
wow. i also remembered seeing that they mimicked Jesus's crown of thorns for their cry for me photos. Honestly may God have mercy on them at this point. Im really starting to lose empathy for this people :(
View attachment 56174
View attachment 56175
View attachment 56176
also the colour scheme in those photos u sent - black and white duality and red :/
i can’t exactly remember the meaning of the colours together but ik it links to the church of s4tan ? i think red and black ? but yea the black and white duality ik about. in another photoshoot t2uyu had checkerboard nails too

slowlyfading

Established
also the colour scheme in those photos u sent - black and white duality and red :/
i can’t exactly remember the meaning of the colours together but ik it links to the church of s4tan ? i think red and black ? but yea the black and white duality ik about. in another photoshoot t2uyu had checkerboard nails too
here, it was in the icsm photoshoots.143F1B8A-D1D3-42C4-9D04-3CA28BFDEB84.jpegD233860E-09F4-49E7-AB7B-8304A3D8823E.jpeg

AmazingGrace

Established
im curious, could you explain what you mean on how it reflected the way you see kpop?
Well, there are certain topics we were guessing on since k-pop threads started, fishing things out from different sources, small piece after small piece, slowly building this massive puzzle. Jessie just throws a bomb and spills the tea like a queen she was supposed to be. Adreno, magic, elite children upbringing, a little bit about spiritual world, celebs, monarch program, etc

One of the interesting things she talked about were spiritual gates, portals and their connection to music, depending on musical instrument and frequency a different kind of portal can be open. To more 'scientific' note, CERN is located at a place of massive ancient spiritual gate, Fiona also supported this info in her book.

I must admit sometimes it feels like she's talking about fantasy horror story from a book or movie. Well, if she's telling truth many books and movies are based on reality. I was pretty skeptic at the start but her body language (looking up = recalling memories), consistency and the way she talks about things suggests she most likely lived through them. The biggest problem I had were people who were doing podcasts with her, some of them practice white magic, some use tarot cards, some are Christians. But she first of all wants to share her story with whoever wants to listen. She has her faith, but she doesn't push it on anyone, and she respects their beliefs, ready to help even satanist if they're in difficult situation.

Video on Disney
(set speed at 1.25)

Just a little warning, sometimes she's graphicly describing disturbing things. Be ready for it and skip few sedonds if you know you take it badly, she usually gives warning.

slowlyfading

Established
I also looked at the lyrics to this and was wondering if he wrote them? I get the feeling that he’s been resisting for a long time but he can’t come out and say it. It would be dangerous. Does anyone else get that feeling or just me?
also i noticed a few things from this mv but one that rly stuck out to me is the sports bra lmao hello is he wearing a sports bra LOL

2:50 onwards u can see it better under the crop top lmao i find this so funny he’s rly going for the feminine look

slowlyfading

Established
did you guys think that Gfriend disbanding because they refuse to do some sexual favor or something ? or it was another reason ..
i doubt that tbh. it could be bc of their scandal involving the n4zi wax figures or maybe if we read more into articles and wait for more info to be published we could make a more accurate assumption. bc i saw somewhere that they r maybe just changing companies and rebranding w a diff name ? but don’t quote me on dat it could just be some buddies wishful thinking.

btach

Veteran
I also looked at the lyrics to this and was wondering if he wrote them? I get the feeling that he’s been resisting for a long time but he can’t come out and say it. It would be dangerous. Does anyone else get that feeling or just me?
I stopped watching Taemin after his last comeback. That IDEA MV and Stage was too much for me. I couldn't bring myself to watch SHINee 2021. If Jonghyun had to leave despite his love for music, then there was a lot going in there so I leave it alone.

slowlyfading

Established
i came across this video on tiktok and i thought i’d post it here. i love china for this this gives me rly good vibes especially seeing as she was in disney but that’s not the point :) enjoy <3