Kpop Satanic/Illuminati Influence

blossom04

Many companies have burner accounts. I tried to talk about Jonghyun's death. I was reported and I received quite a few responses which were worded the same. Employees create SNS accounts just to attack anyone who speaks the truth about idols.
Never heard of such a thing, but I'm not surprised. These companies will do anything to hide the truth...truly and purely evil.

slowlyfading

Established
Many companies have burner accounts. I tried to talk about Jonghyun's death. I was reported and I received quite a few responses which were worded the same. Employees create SNS accounts just to attack anyone who speaks the truth about idols.
that’s so annoying, i’ll have to censor their names ig but idk i’ll need to get interactions somehow and censoring their names makes it harder. i also may need to set up a fake ip bc i don’t wanna be doxxed lmao.

slowlyfading

Established
Oh yes, I totally forgot about that...my bad. I just hope he can find a good Christian friend that can perhaps help lead him to Christ. Because he's such an influential person in the industry, I think that him becoming a Christian could greatly change the other celebs around him...just a thought. But, it's probably wishful thinking...although, nothing impossible with God.
yes very true that nothing is impossible w God :) we can still pray for them

swayy000

Star
yes yes exactly. and it all connects bc ppl will see their fave with altered and unnatural features and will want to look like them and it all just fuels vanity, insecurities etc all whilst controlling people to stay whipped for them. its scary and very dangerous bc it shows that many of these idols r probably aware of what they r doing . . . they dont care abt their fans fr but their fans will defend and worship them like their lives depend on it bc they feel like they know their faves when they rly rly dont (if u sit n think abt it it makes sense how most fans r so weird and obsessive theyre literally victims of magic). also i rmbr JD mentioning in one of her videos when she was exposing nc7 make a w1sh she pointed out how they r hexing the viewers throughout the video w their hand movements . . . they were very subtle but they would throw d3vil horns at the screen and i think this is also a form of lesser magic i think its called sleight of hand(?) dont quote me on that tho lol.
oh yeah for sure most of them know EXACTLY what they are doing and who they are serving. Especially bt5. They are deep in the occult. I saw that photo on twitter of them doing the masonic hidden hand, i think it was for the butter concept photos. I also saw these on twitter...
and you're right these fans are victims of hexing. They not only do it in music videos/ photos, but ive seen them doing those signs in concerts and on tik tok. Ill post about those soon. They do it so subtly but since we all know the signs you can easily catch them in their bullsh*t

Last edited:

btach

Veteran
It's honestly very sad to see how T@em!n has deteriorated over the years. When comparing the way he is now to like, 7-8 years ago, he's a completely different person. And yes; you could blame it on 'him maturing,' and whatnot, but we all know that that's not the real reason for his blatant change. His entire persona and energy has changed; when looking at his eyes, they look so devoid of any emotion. His style is different too, now he dresses in satanic outfits. And his music is so dark and filled with the devil. His latest music video was so scary, and the last pose he did at the end was truly sickening- he loves to mock Jesus and the Cross. His videos are so crude and blasphemous against everything God is. But then again, that's what Satan wants. The people T@m!n is around have manipulated him for most of his life so that he can be a vessel to carry out their wicked plans.

I pray that his time in the military will change him. Hopefully, with time away from his satanic label and the kp0p industry he can finally realize how evil it all is and heal from it all. I pray that he makes good Christian friends while in service. I've heard that since the men can't leave the post, a lot of Korean soldiers attend church as something to do on the weekends, and some come to the faith through that. Lord willingly, T@m!n can find God through the church, and the pastors there can witness the love of Jesus to his otherwise dead body. It's only with the power of God that he can overcome all of this evil and become someone of the faith. I will continue to pray for him and all of the other Korean celebrities, that they'd find God soon.
Yes, let us send him love and light. God will respond. God save and bless Lee Tae-Min. We want him dancing for God.

blossom04

Yes, let us send him love and light. God will respond. God save and bless Lee Tae-Min. We want him dancing for God.
So true! Instead of dancing for Satan and the world, he can dance for Jesus!
Psalms 68:20 says - Our God is a God who saves; from the Sovereign Lord comes escape from death.
It's still possible for T@em!n to escape the clutches of the devil!

btach

Veteran
oh yeah for sure most of them know EXACTLY what they are doing and who they are serving. Especially bt5. They are deep in the occult. I saw that photo on twitter of them doing the masonic hidden hand, i think it was for the butter concept photos. I also saw these on twitter...
and you're right these fans are victims of hexing. They not only do it in music videos/ photos, but ive seen them doing those signs in concerts and on tik tok. Ill post about those soon. They do it so subtly but since we know the signs you can easily catch them in their bullsh*t
Oh my goodness
What is this? WOW....
This is crazy..

slowlyfading

Established
and you're right these fans are victims of hexing. They not only do it in music videos/ photos, but ive seen them doing those signs in concerts and on tik tok. Ill post about those soon. They do it so subtly but since we all know the signs you can easily catch them in their bullsh*t
look at this person’s response just wow this generation rly r so far away from God. the thing is all humans have a spiritual yearning it’s in built inside of us but unfortunately for some it manifests in the wrong way and they get involved with witchcraft and endanger themselves.

swayy000

Star
look at this person’s response just wow this generation rly r so far away from God. the thing is all humans have a spiritual yearning it’s in built inside of us but unfortunately for some it manifests in the wrong way and they get involved with witchcraft and endanger themselves.
literally clueless :(

Zombiekirk

Rookie

This popped up in the trending so I gave it a watch (I don’t technically follow specific bands or know who many of these people are as I’m just getting introduced into the whole k-pop illuminati bollucks so)

and it is dripping heavily with MK Ultra imagery, and the lyrics are disturbing when you know what some of the phrases mean. ‘You’ll never get the key to my lock’ a common reference to the handler’s holding of the key to an alter persona within the torture victim.

AmazingGrace

Established
also i advise you guys to look into Lesser Magic and do ur own research abt it then apply it to kpop youll be shocked. also perhaps pray before or play good music whilst youre researching bc i am currently researching about it and i could hear movement and doors banging shut downstairs and no one is downstairs so lol (its nearly 1am). but yea it makes a lot of sense if u apply lesser magic to how obsessed kpop stans get with their idols. lesser magic focuses heavily on sex appeal and appearance and i also found out how the word 'fascinate' has occultic origins and means to cast a spell upon so when you apply that to kpop idols and their songs and visuals . . . very fascinating if u ask me lol. this also explains why they show us the weird symbolism and they dont try to hide it . . . they need to show us it for it to work. people may try to counter argue and say why would they put it on show in their mvs or photoshoots or concerts . . . well they need to expose us to their magc for it to be effective. theres also greater magic but from what i researched it seems like that is done in private in ritual ceremonies but lesser magic needs to be done publicly for it to work. i may be wrong but from my research so far thats what ive got.
If you don't mind, could you recommend sources to study from?

AmazingGrace

Established
i tried looking up what was said but it seems like it was just some made up parseltounge/snake language like in harry potter. but again who knows what kinds of evil these people put behind that...

i also saw this. "catchy spell-like hook" :rolleyes:
and the title of this article translates to "Powerful Dance Song" Espa's debut song "Black Mamba", as if memorizing a spell, "Addictive Hook" ....

so the hook/chorus of that song was like a spell... again further proves why its so hard for fans to stop listening to kpop. They repeated mamba (satan) over and over
[Chorus: All]
Ma-ma-ma Mamba
Woo oh-oh (Hey)
Ma-ma-ma Mamba
Ooh oeh-o eh-oh-oh (Hey)
[Post-Chorus: Karina, Ningning, Winter, All]
You wander this KWANGYA
Aya, ya, ya, ya, ya, ya
I wanna find your other self
Aya, ya, ya, ya, ya, ya
Hey ma-Mamba
I hate ma-ma-ma-ma-ma-ma-ma-ma-Mamba
Hate ma-ma-ma-ma-ma-ma-ma-ma-Mamba

woah that explains alot! i never knew about that...
I've heard repetition has a lot to do with spells or hypnosis, or something like that. Many songs have them, umbrella by rihana for example "umbrella-ella-ella", but also repetition of phrases. Some blame "christian" bands like Hillsong and Bethel for getting people into ecstasy with repetition of phrases, where the song starts quietly, then starts to build up until it reaches a dramatic peak where everyone feel super emotional.

i tried looking up what was said but it seems like it was just some made up parseltounge/snake language like in harry potter.
I'm quite sure it's a spell or curse.

slowlyfading

Established
If you don't mind, could you recommend sources to study from?
i typed in “lesser magic meaning” on google, but there’s not much info out there however i used wikipedia and also these research papers that were published online

from the bottom of page 8 onwards it talks about lesser magic. however i haven’t read the entire document bc my attention span won’t allow me lol

slowlyfading

Established
I've heard repetition has a lot to do with spells or hypnosis, or something like that. Many songs have them, umbrella by rihana for example "umbrella-ella-ella", but also repetition of phrases. Some blame "christian" bands like Hillsong and Bethel for getting people into ecstasy with repetition of phrases, where the song starts quietly, then starts to build up until it reaches a dramatic peak where everyone feel super emotional.

I'm quite sure it's a spell or curse.
umbrella by rihana is very demonic she even does a demonic pose in the mv. i actually can’t sit and listen to that song without getting the heebie jeebies hahah but yea i also suspect that the rly catchy songs that have a lot of repetition r probably laced w some spells . . . probably why they’re so catchy.