Kpop Satanic/Illuminati Influence

queen82

Star

swayy000

Star
Plus ufo-s and beloved m@sonic stairs of knowledge and enlightenment.
good catch! i also forgot to add that there are sunflowers throughout the mv. I know the meaning of sunflowers was mentioned in this forum however i forgot what they represent...
sunflowers.JPG

also the 666 symbol in the choreography version of the song
yeonjun.JPG

Last edited:

swayy000

Star
red, yellow, and orange: represent the sexual organs
mago.JPG
hueningkai.JPG
^yellow, red, and orange beanbags around him and the beanbag on his crotch

twice.JPG

I was gonna reference to a j d kpop video with what each the colors mean individually but i think she deleted her channel... i hope she's okay :(
jdkpop.JPG

Last edited:

bellakim333

Rookie
thread- we want to help people! we got to learn the symbolism and pray to god they're okay
also this thread- GaY peOPle IS BAd
Most of us have nothing against the people themselves. We're just against the fact that the companies are obviously the ones directing the videos and making them do things.
Also, Christians dislike sins, but still love the people that sin. And we all sin...I know I have a lot of flaws, and I have done a lot of things in my life that are a lot worse than just being gay. There are a lot of gay people who are better people than me. Being gay is not a really big sin compared to the wide range of other things people could do; it's just something that is currently being used in the elite's agenda to confuse young people about themselves, although it isn't really the worst thing ever in itself. In the Old Testament, having s*x with the same gender or s*x with animals is warned against due to physical health reasons, but God doesn't express anything against people simply loving someone of the same gender or identifying with certain traits as a personality.

blue sky

Rookie
thread- we want to help people! we got to learn the symbolism and pray to god they're okay
also this thread- GaY peOPle IS BAd
the elites are pushing these agendas not out of love for people or their freedom at all. They have specific reasons behind that and it isn't humanitarianism and that's what this thread is discussing. Even if you see someone not agreeing with homosexuality itself, it doesn't mean they are hating the gay people themselves and saying they are bad w/o reason.

7starlights

Rookie
Wait what's gay/gender agendas really about? Forcing straight people pretend to be gay?

Thank you guys being open mind towards LGBTQ+. The world needs more like you