Kpop Satanic/Illuminati Influence

swayy000

Star
the end of lil nas x montero mv
lilnasx.JPG
notice how he holds the horns like a crown on top of his head
reminds me of the move 1tzy always does at the end of their mvs
itzy.JPG
i believe jd kpop said in a video that the move they do represents devil horns, but i doubted it and used to think it was just to replicate a crown on top of their head. However now I definietly see it.
Brings me back to how all this also relates to t ex t's mv for crown, where they see the horns growing on top of their heads as a "crown".
crown1.JPGcrown2.JPG
VC says,
"The symbol associated with evil and black magic (horns) has turned into a symbol of power (crown). The union between the horned person and the winged person has made them “perfect”. This alludes the occult concept of the union of opposites. Did you know that there’s a mythical figure that has horns, wings and that represents the union of opposites? Its name is Baphomet."
satan.jpg

queen82

Star
View attachment 54179
View attachment 54180
i believe jd kpop said in a video that the move they do represents devil horns, but i doubted it and used to think it was just to replicate a crown on top of their head. However now I definietly see it.
Brings me back to how all this also relates to t ex t's mv for crown, where they see the horns growing on top of their heads as a "crown".
View attachment 54181View attachment 54182
VC says,
"The symbol associated with evil and black magic (horns) has turned into a symbol of power (crown). The union between the horned person and the winged person has made them “perfect”. This alludes the occult concept of the union of opposites. Did you know that there’s a mythical figure that has horns, wings and that represents the union of opposites? Its name is Baphomet."
View attachment 54183
Britney in I'm a slave for you do the same position

AmazingGrace

Established
View attachment 54179
View attachment 54180
VC says,
View attachment 54183
And KDA too
1618091365909.png

swayy000

Star
One of the creepiest things I’ve seen in a while from the group en (-) pen

They have a carnival-themed “concept” I was sad to found out that one of the boys that have never dyed his hair since debuting recently dyed it to blonde and I saw this video of him eating or mimicking to eat eyeballs for the “concept/them” aka c@nnib@lism and the whole video screams mkultra victim and him eating spaghetti (pasta) and camera zoom in off sauce dripping off his hands.

This one member had a bunch of fries and ketchup sauce (they’re using every p1zzag@te code as much as they can to reach the elites and it’s honestly disgusting). No wonder they’re all pretty young especially the maknae.

On his shirt, has a bunch of words with one of the lines saying “stray souls, pray for us”

That was just 2 out of the 7 members and it has a whole lot in which I probably missed some of the codes and symbolism in there
even if i was a fan of them i would be very uncomfortable watching that :( .

~i feel so bad for the younger fans who have to watch that and force themselves to like it

AmazingGrace

Established
The director/overseer of operation warp speed is heavily into new age and nanotechnology. He gave an interview, before -rona, about using nanotechnology to tap into the vagus nerve, which is the largest nerve of the body that helps regulate almost every body system.
Could you please share the interview? I would like to see it.

7starlights

Rookie
View attachment 54179
View attachment 54180
VC says,
View attachment 54183
i remember doing this a kid. i didn't realized have dark meaning lol. i have an ability where i know everything without learning it.

7starlights

Rookie
also im about finish soul protection sub.

i forgot how to share google doc, but it includes illuminati doesn't mess with you, soul protection, never attract a contract to sell your soul and more

7starlights

Rookie
i remember now i did manifest exo comeback. i thought as it more of a joke. welp welcome another ep of i accently manifest something

you know 2en1 reunion? i done it
what about bighit and yg working together? i did it
and the winter storm in texas back in February? also done that

I DIDN'T MEAN TO BRING WORST BLIZZARD FOR A WEEK IN TEXAS. i want is a break and snow
i can joke now but back then damn i was caught off guard

IM REALLY SORRY TEXANS

AmazingGrace

Established
i remember now i did manifest exo comeback. i thought as it more of a joke. welp welcome another ep of i accently manifest something

you know 2en1 reunion? i done it
what about bighit and yg working together? i did it
and the winter storm in texas back in February? also done that

I DIDN'T MEAN TO BRING WORST BLIZZARD FOR A WEEK IN TEXAS. i want is a break and snow
i can joke now but back then damn i was caught off guard

IM REALLY SORRY TEXANS
I would be careful with manifestations. People on internet claim they work, but at the same time, those who went too far, and wanted to get out of this because they realized it's bad, had some scary things happen to them. It's better to not dab into this in the first place, we should not play with magic because it has consequences. Even the white magic, it can try to look good, but it has the same dark forces that are behind it as other types of magic. The source is same, demonic.

Also be careful about the books, I've heard many (I guess mostly those easily available) books on spells and magic lie on purpose to mislead those who want to use it, probably to get them into trouble and play a joke at them, and ofc to not make the secrets kept for millenniums easy to get to. But even if you got the right book, playing with demons and spells is the worst thing you could do to yourself and your family. Forget a peaceful normal life, if the dark side lets you in peace for some time and gives you wealth, God himself curse people who do magic, as well as three generations of their children. God's mills grinds slow but sure.

The best protection from evil I know is Jesus. Having Him as my lord and savior, and relationship with Him. Why complicate things?

7starlights

Rookie
I would be careful with manifestations. People on internet claim they work, but at the same time, those who went too far, and wanted to get out of this because they realized it's bad, had some scary things happen to them. It's better to not dab into this in the first place, we should not play with magic because it has consequences. Even the white magic, it can try to look good, but it has the same dark forces that are behind it as other types of magic. The source is same, demonic.

Also be careful about the books, I've heard many (I guess mostly those easily available) books on spells and magic lie on purpose to mislead those who want to use it, probably to get them into trouble and play a joke at them, and ofc to not make the secrets kept for millenniums easy to get to. But even if you got the right book, playing with demons and spells is the worst thing you could do to yourself and your family. Forget a peaceful normal life, if the dark side lets you in peace for some time and gives you wealth, God himself curse people who do magic, as well as three generations of their children. God's mills grinds slow but sure.

The best protection from evil I know is Jesus. Having Him as my lord and savior, and relationship with Him. Why complicate things?

see what i mean?