Kpop Satanic/Illuminati Influence

s.weet

Rookie
Thats really interesting...yeah my interpretation was really basic it could be anything but the scenes for jin and tae they made it seem really obvious...the red in the end definitely screams danger. And why only Jin and Tae with those scenes? They really think we are dumb at this point..the hour glass probably represents that they dont have much time before the sacrifice.
I thought the same about the hourglass, and it seems like there wasn't much sand left :(
the shots after that looked like j*n was crying too...

guesswho

Rookie
I just wanted to say that doing researches about all of this stuff is on the one hand beneficial bc the more u know about the enemy the better but on the other hand, maybe some of you, while doing that, might "overestimate" their powers and thus you will unconsciously fear them but never forget that their powers are limited, very limited and can't harm anybody if we don't attribute to them the powers they don't possess.

They might be all around the world but that's it lol, even if they target people i.n.d.i.v.i.d.u.a.l.l.y they can't control the ones who know how weak they are.

This is for the believers: They can't do anything if The Most-High doesn't allow them and that's already enough

swayy000

Star
I thought the same about the hourglass, and it seems like there wasn't much sand left :(
the shots after that looked like j*n was crying too...
I really hope it isn't alluding to a sacrifice in the future. I was reading vc's stories on celebrities who predicted their death in their mv's like Mac Miller and xxxtentacion and it freaked me out. and of course with the jjong issue where the stylist made him wear a jacket with a suicide letter on it :(

LilaqQen

Established
the thumbnail... why
one kid at 2:02 straight up said jay why pee was ugly lol
Oh wonderful...seems like even Korean kids judge others by their looks. Not that i defend jay why pie, but it seems like parents don't scold their child when it comes to appearance. Something you don't really have a control of
That said i've seen a more disturbing thumbnail. A reality show or something like that where some idols splashed milk to a young boy's face. And yeah, you can guess what it looked like and what those idiotic idols thought of. Disgusting and sickos.
Also there is some serious amount of 'children meeting xy idol' videos right now. I don't find it cute, it's disturbing given what they're supposed to promote

swayy000

Star
Oh wonderful...seems like even Korean kids judge others by their looks. Not that i defend jay why pie, but it seems like parents don't scold their child when it comes to appearance. Something you don't really have a control of
That said i've seen a more disturbing thumbnail. A reality show or something like that where some idols splashed milk to a young boy's face. And yeah, you can guess what it looked like and what those idiotic idols thought of. Disgusting and sickos.
Also there is some serious amount of 'children meeting xy idol' videos right now. I don't find it cute, it's disturbing given what they're supposed to promote
what they did that?! Disgusting. And poor kid! And yeah i keep seeing those videos as well. I never watch them but I chose to post this one bc the thumbnail caught my attention. It seems like they are doing this on purpose :( Because out of all pictures they could have chosen of jay why pee, why tf did they choose that one??? That picture wasn't even on the table for the kid to choose from. and does anyone know what it says at the bottom of the picture of him in the thumbnail?

bellakim333

Rookie
what they did that?! Disgusting. And poor kid! And yeah i keep seeing those videos as well. I never watch them but I chose to post this one bc the thumbnail caught my attention. It seems like they are doing this on purpose :( Because out of all pictures they could have chosen of jay why pee, why tf did they choose that one??? That picture wasn't even on the table for the kid to choose from. and does anyone know what it says at the bottom of the picture of him in the thumbnail?
The video’s title is ”What is the best looking id*l chosen by children?”
The bottom of the picture of jyp says “Baby. There’s something funny” (I confirmed this with the translator below)
It’s very strange :(

Attachments

swayy000

Star
The bottom of the picture of jyp says “Baby. There’s something funny” (I confirmed this with the translator below)
so people are supposed look at that and find it funny??

Awkward_pink

Established
Thats really disturbing. As far as i know its supposed to be the jyp meme..that cringey photo of him had gone viral so i really hope they didn't make the thumbnail in that context..

bellakim333

Rookie
so people are supposed look at that and find it funny??
I guess they are trying to normalize the act of adults flirting with children and passing it off as something that’s just “funny” or a joke. Notice that they chose a picture of jyp in what appears to be blankets in a bed, which is a really weird thing to be showing the public, out of all the pictures that they could have chosen (especially snce they are rating looks....which is a very shallow thing to do, but if they’re going to do that anyway....you would think that they would use pictures that show their whole face at a clearer angle/expression. The fact that they chose this picture in this specific situation for everyone to see makes me think they’re trying to advance a certain agenda, or possibly this could be part of the code that elites are using to communicate about inappropriate things.)
Aside from this sick attempt to be “funny” with kids, they are also normalizing kids making fun of adults, and this can also be seen in a video of Itzy being interrogated by kids. Throughout the video, the kid basically accuses members of doing things that they didn’t do, even if the kids have no evidence whatsoever. And sometimes, the kid continues to be really annoyingly persistent about making the members “prove“ something when they already constantly proved it. It can be okay to question things, but the kid seemed to be cocky and emotionally detached and was more focused on trying to outsmart then or deliberately give them a hard time rather than truly listening to their evidence/responses; he didn’t make an effort to really try to know them as valued individuals.The video is made to seem like a harmless comedy, but the video is basically encouraging kids to always tell adults that they are doing everything wrong. This goes along with the trend of spoiled children thinking that their parents owe them more, or thinking that their parents need to “prove” their love for them despite all the sacrifices their parents already made for them.
Some might think that I am thinking too deep about it, but this video is full of comments about how cute or funny the kids are, so there are definitely people who might be influenced to think that their kids need to act like this in order to be considered funny or enjoyable.There is a part where the boy basically calls Yuna fat, and Yuna seems embarrassed and ends up literally having to explain to him why she’s not fat (I feel so sorry for her; she’s so beautiful and doesn’t deserve to have these insensitive people bother her), but she doesn’t dare to confront the kid at all about how rude he was. So the producers are basically encouraging adults to let kids insult them because it’s just a “joke”. Someone might say that the boy didn’t mean what he said or didn’t mean to be mean, but in reality, even if the boy just wanted to find something funny to say, there are a million better and funnier things he could have said; he should have instead said so many other more meaningful things to advance the discussion and learn more about her life experiences, talents, and insights; the fact that he immediately resorted to body shaming without pausing to consider how it might affect Yuna’s feelings is extremely concerning. This could pave the way for netizens to think they can body shame people and just say they’re not being serious.
This could lead people to have a narcissistic mentality in general; kids might end up not only insulting adults, but also any people around them, because they might develop the dangerous mindset of thinking, “It doesn’t matter if I make others feel bad about themselves as long as I can get people to praise me for being cute and funny, and I think I should go on shows because I deserve attention and praise.”
If this kind of brainwashing continues, people will make excuses for increasingly worse behavior; this generation might end up thinking that it’s acceptable for them disrespect parents, elders, or real friends who care about them, which would in turn make it easier for mass media to have a greater influence on kids.

Last edited:

swayy000

Star
I guess they are trying to normalize the act of adults flirting with children and passing it off as something that’s just “funny” or a joke. Notice that they chose a picture of jyp in what appears to be blankets in a bed, which is a really weird thing to be showing the public, out of all the pictures that they could have chosen (especially snce they are rating looks....which is a very shallow thing to do, but if they’re going to do that anyway....you would think that they would use pictures that show their whole face at a clearer angle/expression. The fact that they chose this picture in this specific situation for everyone to see makes me think they’re trying to advance a certain agenda, or possibly this could be part of the code that elites are using to communicate about inappropriate things.)
Aside from this sick attempt to be “funny” with kids, they are also normalizing kids making fun of adults, and this can also be seen in a video of Itzy being interrogated by kids. Throughout the video, the kid basically accuses members of doing things that they didn’t do, even if the kids have no evidence whatsoever. And sometimes, the kid continues to be really annoyingly persistent about making the members “prove“ something when they already constantly proved it. The video is made to seem like a harmless comedy, but the video is basically encouraging kids to always tell adults that they are doing everything wrong. This goes along with the trend of spoiled children thinking that their parents owe them more, or thinking that their parents need to “prove” their love for them despite all the sacrifices their parents already made for them.
Some might think that I am thinking too deep about it, but this video is full of comments about how cute or funny the kids are, so there are definitely people who might be influenced to think that their kids need to act like this in order to be considered funny or enjoyable.There is a part where the boy basically calls Yuna fat, and Yuna seems embarrassed and ends up literally having to explain to him why she’s not fat (I feel so sorry for her; she’s so beautiful and doesn’t deserve to have these insensitive people bother her), but she doesn’t dare to confront the kid at all about how rude he was. So the producers are basically encouraging adults to let kids insult them because it’s just a “joke”. Someone might say that the boy didn’t mean what he said or didn’t mean to be mean, but in reality, even if the boy just wanted to find something funny to say, there are a million better and funnier things he could have said; the fact that he immediately resorted to body shaming without pausing to consider how it might affect Yuna’s feelings is extremely concerning. This could pave the way for netizens to think they can body shame people and just say they’re not being serious.
This could lead people to have a narcissistic mentality in general; kids might end up not only insulting adults, but also any people around them, because they might develop the dangerous mindset of thinking, “It doesn’t matter if I make others feel bad about themselves as long as I can get people to praise me for being cute and funny, and I think I should go on shows because I deserve attention and praise.”
If this kind of brainwashing continues, people will make excuses for increasingly worse behavior; this generation might end up thinking that it’s acceptable for them disrespect parents, elders, or real friends who care about them, which would in turn make it easier for mass media to have a greater influence on kids.
wow great analysis! Ive seen many videos of people warning that they are trying to do this, hence the "okay boomer" phrase that kids and teens around my age say these days. I think vigilant citizen touched on it in one article, however im not sure which one. I always thought that phrase was stupid. This generation is doomed for sure, and its sad because people don't look up to the older generation to ask for advice because they are too "old school". And poor yuna :( I would have been so embarrassed if a kid said that to me on camera.
Maybe just a culture difference, but I always thought that the aegyo that these idols do or trying to act like a child with a fake baby voice was always weird to me... its like they have an obsession with youth. They have to act like a child and have a youthful appearance, youthful voice, etc. idk though i guess its just a thing over there

blue sky

Rookie
I can only be sorry that what I'll say might sound rude and unpleasant but some of you might need to back off a bit from this thread because it is only making you more obsessed with either kpop or gossip I don't know but it definitely isn't helping you. I don't like when threads are strict, like we must only and only talk about the subjects in a strict way but what is going here has become a fan club kinda thing. It's like fans are talking but hiding behind the fact that they are doing the opposite of what fans do.

And btw let's thank those who provide really good informations, keep up the good work. This thread is meaningful thanks to you.

I'm really sorry haha I didn't know how to express this in a less annoying way.

AmazingGrace

Established
US Patent: Nervous system manipulation by electromagnetic fields from monitors
When analyzing MVs I've learned a habit of turning off the sound. Because, as I previously wrote, music is more powerful than we realize, and because it's simply annoying when the song then keeps playing in your head whole day :D

But now I came across video where a patent from 2001 is talked about, that changed my view of MVs and videos in general. Not that we didn't suspect it can also have an impact on us, but I didn't expect it could be in this (technological) way, rather spiritual or psychological.
Even tho lately I keep thinking about whether spiritual really is a thing in a way I understood it my whole life, at the end it might all end up being explained 'scientifically'. But that's topic for another time and another comment, lol.

I was so concerned by the video I had to read the patent myself. Here is a summary.

/Patent quotation/
Certain monitors can emit electromagnetic field pulses that excite a sensory resonance in a nearby subject, through image pulses that are so weak as to be subliminal. This is unfortunate since it opens a way for mischievous application of the invention, whereby people are exposed unknowingly to manipulation of their nervous systems for someone else's purposes. Such application would be unethical and is of course not advocated. It is mentioned here in order to alert the public to the possibility of covert abuse that may occur while being online, or while watching TV, a video, or a DVD.

Computer monitors and TV monitors can be made to emit weak low-frequency electromagnetic fields merely by pulsing the intensity of displayed images. Experiments have shown that the 1/2 Hz sensory resonance can be excited in this manner in a subject near the monitor. The 2.4 Hz sensory resonance can also be excited in this fashion. Hence, a TV monitor or computer monitor can be used to manipulate the nervous system of nearby people.

(This patent referred to older study: )
A device involving a field electrode as well as a contact electrode is the "Graham Potentializer" mentioned by Hutchison (1991). This relaxation device uses motion, light and sound as well as an alternating electric field applied mainly to the head... Certain cutaneous (skin) receptors may then be stimulated and they would provide a signal input into the brain along the natural pathways of afferent nerves. It has been found that, indeed, physiological effects can be induced in this manner by very weak electric fields, if they are pulsed with a frequency near 1/2 Hz. The observed effects include ptosis of the eyelids, relaxation, drowsiness, the feeling of pressure at a centered spot on the lower edge of the brow, seeing moving patterns of dark purple and greenish yellow with the eyes closed, a tonic smile, a tense feeling in the stomach, sudden loose stool, and sexual excitement, depending on the precise frequency used, and the skin area to which the field is applied.

It has been found that the resonance can be excited not only by externally applied pulsed electric fields, but also by pulsed magnetic fields, by weak heat pulses applied to the skin, and by subliminal acoustic pulses. Since the resonance is excited through sensory pathways, it is called a sensory resonance.

The implementations of the invention are adapted to the source of video stream that drives the monitor, be it a computer program, a TV broadcast, a video tape or a DVD. For a computer monitor, the image pulses can be produced by a suitable computer program... can be run on the Windows 95(R) or Windows 98(R) operating system.

For a TV monitor... a live TV broadcast can be arranged to have the feature imbedded simply by slightly pulsing the illumination of the scene that is being broadcast. This method can of course also be used in making movies and recording video tapes and DVDs.
/End of quotation/

And this was in 2001. I have a bad feeling this was fully embraced and improved by media, game industry, entertainment industry... and then you wonder why are people so tired and horny. When they have monitors glued to their face whole day. Could be one of the reasons.

Link to the patent:

Last edited:

vic

Established
US Patent: Nervous system manipulation by electromagnetic fields from monitors
When analyzing MVs I've learned a habit of turning off the sound. Because, as I previously wrote, music is more powerful than we realize, and because it's simply annoying when the song then keeps playing in your head whole day :D

But now I came across video where a patent from 2001 is talked about, that changed my view of MVs and videos in general. Not that we didn't suspect it can also have an impact on us, but I didn't expect it could be in this (technological) way, rather spiritual or psychological.
Even tho lately I keep thinking about whether spiritual really is a thing in a way I understood it my whole life, at the end it might all end up being explained 'scientifically'. But that's topic for another time and another comment, lol.

I was so intrigued by the video I had to read the patent myself. Here is a summary.

/Patent quotation/
Certain monitors can emit electromagnetic field pulses that excite a sensory resonance in a nearby subject, through image pulses that are so weak as to be subliminal. This is unfortunate since it opens a way for mischievous application of the invention, whereby people are exposed unknowingly to manipulation of their nervous systems for someone else's purposes. Such application would be unethical and is of course not advocated. It is mentioned here in order to alert the public to the possibility of covert abuse that may occur while being online, or while watching TV, a video, or a DVD.

Computer monitors and TV monitors can be made to emit weak low-frequency electromagnetic fields merely by pulsing the intensity of displayed images. Experiments have shown that the 1/2 Hz sensory resonance can be excited in this manner in a subject near the monitor. The 2.4 Hz sensory resonance can also be excited in this fashion. Hence, a TV monitor or computer monitor can be used to manipulate the nervous system of nearby people.

(This patent referred to older study:)
A device involving a field electrode as well as a contact electrode is the "Graham Potentializer" mentioned by Hutchison (1991). This relaxation device uses motion, light and sound as well as an alternating electric field applied mainly to the head... Certain cutaneous (skin) receptors may then be stimulated and they would provide a signal input into the brain along the natural pathways of afferent nerves. It has been found that, indeed, physiological effects can be induced in this manner by very weak electric fields, if they are pulsed with a frequency near 1/2 Hz. The observed effects include ptosis of the eyelids, relaxation, drowsiness, the feeling of pressure at a centered spot on the lower edge of the brow, seeing moving patterns of dark purple and greenish yellow with the eyes closed, a tonic smile, a tense feeling in the stomach, sudden loose stool, and sexual excitement, depending on the precise frequency used, and the skin area to which the field is applied.

It has been found that the resonance can be excited not only by externally applied pulsed electric fields, but also by pulsed magnetic fields, by weak heat pulses applied to the skin, and by subliminal acoustic pulses. Since the resonance is excited through sensory pathways, it is called a sensory resonance.

The implementations of the invention are adapted to the source of video stream that drives the monitor, be it a computer program, a TV broadcast, a video tape or a DVD. For a computer monitor, the image pulses can be produced by a suitable computer program... can be run on the Windows 95(R) or Windows 98(R) operating system.

For a TV monitor... a live TV broadcast can be arranged to have the feature imbedded simply by slightly pulsing the illumination of the scene that is being broadcast. This method can of course also be used in making movies and recording video tapes and DVDs.
/End of quotation/

And this was in 2001. I have a bad feeling this was fully embraced and improved by media, game industry, entertainment industry... and then you wonder why are people so tired and horny. When they have monitors glued to their face whole day. Could be one of the reasons.

Link to the patent:

well there you go. not that this is a surprise. if someone needed one more reason to not watch their MVs then this is it

Can someone give me an artist I can listen to? A k-pop artist that isn't illuminati or pushes this agenda. And a rapper that makes catchy music? Pls. I beg