Kpop Satanic/Illuminati Influence

btach

Established
Hi

This article caused a major shock yesterday...
I know It's a common habit of entertainment agencies using their idols in order to cover up something happening in the country, but U-know...!!
I'm not saying he's innocent, but there were other idols who could be chosen for this... Anyway, I opened some Korean news site, and that's what I found...

COINCIDENCE...?
I don't think so...
☹

queen82

Star
Whenever i see this kind of behaviour from men or better yet boys (thankfully never in real life) it really makes me cringe so hard. We already have so many girl groups who act overly childish and girly (okay, Koreans females are known to be the cute and submissive one in relationships whether they are romantic or not) but still...there is no need for guys to act like that. Bt!s was also a group who were much more manlier during their earlier years but after Mic Drop era in 2017, i don't know what happened
they start femininize them in the Blood Sweat and Tears era

Ari29

Rookie
Rose performance at Inkigayo , her body is not healthy, she looks anorexic :

Yes, Personally I disliked this song:confused: , First of all, Her original (real) voice is splendid, but K-Industry is forcing to make her as another Britneyy Spearss..And I don't understand why they wear this type of clothes, Female idols' dresses, in every entertainment industry, are pretty messed up, always too too too too short and weird type of cringy dresses, I don't think this as good fashion or art or culture bluh bluh!!!..Maybe I'm old fashioned, but I believe that many girls even feel uncomfortable while watching this type of mvs and shows , only bcz of girls' clothes. For perverts , it's a heaven i think so.

queen82

Star
Yes, Personally I disliked this song:confused: , First of all, Her original (real) voice is splendid, but K-Industry is forcing to make her as another Britneyy Spearss..And I don't understand why they wear this type of clothes, Female idols' dresses, in every entertainment industry, are pretty messed up, always too too too too short and weird type of cringy dresses, I don't think this as good fashion or art or culture bluh bluh!!!..Maybe I'm old fashioned, but I believe that many girls even feel uncomfortable while watching this type of mvs and shows , only bcz of girls' clothes. For perverts , it's a heaven i think so.
about her voice you're right , i saw one of her predebut videos where she sing with her original tone, she sound so good, it kinda remind me Britney Spears , she have to change her tone to sound more pop , but her voice is more soul , it's song with her original voice:

Awkward_pink

Established
Watch this video , If you want to listen Rose's real deep voice...It was so so beautiful , she is just killing her voice now.
Not surprised...yg had done the same thing with Park bom from 2ne1. They have had the vocal journey from deep soulful voice to nasal high pitched voice...but in some parts of her solo you can hear her original voice but not that much improvement :/
Park boms audition and Rosies...similar voices even before...now they ruined their voices

queen82

Star
Not surprised...yg had done the same thing with Park bom from 2ne1. They have had the vocal journey from deep soulful voice to nasal high pitched voice...but in some parts of her solo you can hear her original voice but not that much improvement :/
Park boms audition and Rosies...similar voices even before...now they ruined their voices

she kinda sound like Taylor Swift in the second clip

btach

Established
You guys ever seen this clip of Taemin DJing in 2017 and called Jonghyun to rub it in by pretending that he needed advice? lol
He said this 'hurts my pride, but I need your advice" He was recording his reality show and one of his staff members' told him to say Jonghyun didn't give him tips and Taemin replied that Jonghyun doesn't know he was doing the show because they had not seen each other for awhile so he couldn't say that. Also, Taemin didn't play any of Jonghyun's songs that night. He only did his and one of ONEW'S

Taemin calling Jonghyun

Last edited:

Chibi Maruko Schweetz

Established
Hi guys how are you all? Hope you all okay fine and happy <3

Btw, RBW entertainment, the one who debuted Mamamoo, has recently debuted another GG named Purple Kiss. And wtf they really put that high masonic symbols. I don't see the full of the MV but there is scene shown a woman with horn like lucifer. Not just that, the MV is so much scary. With The Arch of Hysteria too. There is a scene with scream like being possessed by evil. I don't know what to say but it's so blatantly evil