Kpop Satanic/Illuminati Influence

swayy000

Star
Also some nice symbolism in there. Why girls? Age is important, even when you look at it from business perspective the younger the better - because younger learn faster, int' easier to manipulate and mould them, the sooner they debut the longer the group can make money before the girls get too old. And they maybe want new girl group, because they already have 3 BG. But yh, it is creepy in a way.
that's so creepy and wonder why they use little girls for this promo ? hmmm kinda fishy
yeah it was a global audition for the new girl group. Boti talked about it in another thread:
"In September 2019, the launch of a girl group of Source Music, a member of theBig Hit label , has been confirmed with the aim of making their debut in 2021 . The black history of girl groups were many due Unlike the bangsihyeok say Dunn trauma that I will make a girl group blossomed again Mindy Jean while bringing the brand general manager in charge (CBO), a whopping eight countries for the Group launched me in 2021, led by Mindy Jean 16 cities Audition was held in [3] . The audition name is PLUS GLOBAL AUDITION, which runs from October 5th to 27th, 2019.Big Hit Entertainment and for the next generation of girl group launched girlfriend agency ssoseu Music is a large global auditions to proceeding to the joint venture. "

There's a bunch of videos on yt of girls who went through the audition and tell their experience. I saw another video that said the girl group might debut in 2021-2022 but i dont think its confirmed yet.

queen82

Star
yeah it was a global audition for the new girl group. Boti talked about it in another thread:
"In September 2019, the launch of a girl group of Source Music, a member of theBig Hit label , has been confirmed with the aim of making their debut in 2021 . The black history of girl groups were many due Unlike the bangsihyeok say Dunn trauma that I will make a girl group blossomed again Mindy Jean while bringing the brand general manager in charge (CBO), a whopping eight countries for the Group launched me in 2021, led by Mindy Jean 16 cities Audition was held in [3] . The audition name is PLUS GLOBAL AUDITION, which runs from October 5th to 27th, 2019.Big Hit Entertainment and for the next generation of girl group launched girlfriend agency ssoseu Music is a large global auditions to proceeding to the joint venture. "

There's a bunch of videos on yt of girls who went through the audition and tell their experience. I saw another video that said the girl group might debut in 2021-2022 but i dont think its confirmed yet.
ok thanks for the informations

swayy000

Star
Found the colors interesting (pink, yellow, blue), makes me think of a unicorn for some reason. Blonde and pink symbolize beta kitten and blue is child-like, wait a minute....these colors are of the ped0 flag (am I reaching??)
yup they are ped0 flag colors. I also noticed that bt5 boy with luv era, j1m1n, namj00n, and t@e's hair were the ped0 flag colors as well.
boywithluv.jpeg
plus jungk00k with the lollipop :rolleyes:

Attachments

swayy000

Star
some of them upload videos of themselves reacting to their MVs and no need to mention that their reactions have an influence on the fans. Obvs they ignore any kind of symbolism (and whether they are aware or not, they only talk about what we can see on the outside anyway)
yeah, when t ex t reacted to their puma video, the editors cut off the part where they were reacting to the scene where be0mgyu and s00bin are tied up and given raw meat. They probably said something that bigshit didn't like lol

Anonymous User

Established
seriously when I saw blue h0ur for the first time, when it was trending i was so confused, I legit thought he was a girl in that video.
Oh no...I'm suddenly reminded of the crop shirts he and t@ehyun plus s00bin had to wear while performing the song and fans really love the whole "gender-bending" concept, I remember s00bin saying he wasn't comfortable in that

guesswho

Rookie
yeah, when t ex t reacted to their puma video, the editors cut off the part where they were reacting to the scene where be0mgyu and s00bin are tied up and given raw meat. They probably said something that bigshit didn't like lol
what's thhaaattttt???? I didn't even see the video but even reading is enough

swayy000

Star
Oh no...I'm suddenly reminded of the crop shirts he and t@ehyun plus s00bin had to wear while performing the song and fans really love the whole "gender-bending" concept, I remember s00bin saying he wasn't comfortable in that
hmm i didnt know s00bin said that but I could definitely imagine it being uncomfortable. It happened to fel1x from str@y k1ds also i think, they were filming and he had a full face of makeup and he looked at himself and said he looked ugly :(

delights.lia

Rookie
I'm a carat before, but when I found out that Seventeen is also using symbolisms in their music videos, I stopped listening to their songs. This morning, I clicked on a Seventeen Playlist in YouTube. I realized that I missed listening to their songs. Is it okay if I listen to their songs that has a good meaning and does not have any symbolisms? I'm not going to be a fan anymore, just listen to some of their good music? Is it bad? Sorry for my bad english.

AmazingGrace

Established
I'm a carat before, but when I found out that Seventeen is also using symbolisms in their music videos, I stopped listening to their songs. This morning, I clicked on a Seventeen Playlist in YouTube. I realized that I missed listening to their songs. Is it okay if I listen to their songs that has a good meaning and does not have any symbolisms? I'm not going to be a fan anymore, just listen to some of their good music? Is it bad? Sorry for my bad english.
I also had this dilema, so I understand you. The thing is, it's not only about lyrics or if melody is nice or dark - you know what i mean, I hope :D I've heard from several sources that you can code symbolism or how should I call it into sound itself. It's hard to explain, sorry. But music seems to be something really powerful and we don't fully understand how and why. It's about frequency and patterns, and numbers... if I remember correctly.
For now I try to not listen to almost any music, ony some artists I trust and classical music (even tho many classical composers were masons too, sigh), but if I really really crave to hear some song, I just go and listen to it.

Last edited: