Kpop Satanic/Illuminati Influence

LilaqQen

Established
yeah thats true i sometimes forget they don't really have a say :( truly degrading. Sorry what was the nth room scandal again?
A sick man forced young girls and women to make videos of themselves. And some idols were involved too. That's why i don't trust any of these idols. Some are wolfs disguised in sheeps clothing. There are also many videos on youtube about staff being good towards BtS for example (but after a staff member was fired for that exposed video where Jk flinches away from him it's kinda questionable of how they are truly in real life)
Also, don't forget that if Bts did go through some serious traumatic events, they might not be that normal anymore. Of course we just see what they show to the camera

Anonymous User

Established
A sick man forced young girls and women to make videos of themselves. And some idols were involved too. That's why i don't trust any of these idols. Some are wolfs disguised in sheeps clothing. There are also many videos on youtube about staff being good towards BtS for example (but after a staff member was fired for that exposed video where Jk flinches away from him it's kinda questionable of how they are truly in real life)
Also, don't forget that if Bts did go through some serious traumatic events, they might not be that normal anymore. Of course we just see what they show to the camera
I read somewhere there were idols that took part in viewing those videos of victims being abused and tortured

swayy000

Star
disgusting. it reminds me of that one member from b1g b@ng and that scandal that happened. Wow im surprised i never heard about this.
yeah definitely. They just seem so lifeless and clearly manufactured now

blue sky

Rookie
Honestly at this point everyone has to be blind not to see those blatant and obvious hints that they are part of the illuminati agenda. One doesn't have to be that intelligent to see this; simply connecting the dots should be enough. But no, for every brainwashed kpop fan, these hints are just a 'concept'. I don't know what kind of concept it is when they make fun of religiond for example
Now that we know about it, it may look very obvious, but we must put ourselves in the fans' shoes tho. They are in a state where they can't imagine the person they love, the one who has this much influence on millions of people and who "gives them comfort", be someone other than the "angel" they imagine them to be. It's all thanks to the system fuelling these thoughts+ there is the social media where fans are encouraging themselves to fangirl and all, if there wasn't social media it would've been less serious I think.

They are brainwashed to the point that even the religious ones will ignore when their fav group disrespect their religion. It has already become normal, they may say a few words on twitter and then forget about it and support them again, maybe even thinking that they will not repeat their "mistake".

Obviously, what I said doesn't apply to everyone.

AmazingGrace

Established
Does anybody know how's J D doing? Her last video on YT is from 16.1.2021 where she said she was ill. It honestly worries me because she made videos where she explained symbolism in kpop MVs. Hope she's ok.

And when I'm already writing about her, does anybody know her story and background? How did she got to the information she shared? I would like to know what is her credibility based on. I watched several of her videos but she never said in them where she's coming from, but one commenter sounded like she talked about it in the past.

Miss Bunny

Established
Does anybody know how's J D doing? Her last video on YT is from 16.1.2021 where she said she was ill. It honestly worries me because she made videos where she explained symbolism in kpop MVs. Hope she's ok.

And when I'm already writing about her, does anybody know her story and background? How did she got to the information she shared? I would like to know what is her credibility based on. I watched several of her videos but she never said in them where she's coming from, but one commenter sounded like she talked about it in the past.

I was following her channel because I was curious too about the information she shared, so I already asked her about that and about her religion as well. She responded that she's "a true christian" who follows "the bible's teachings", which's where she gets her information from. I was kind of disappointed, so I eventually unfollowed her.

Although I didn't ask her about her background, but I remember clearly in one of her videos she mentioned that she knows about the rituals because she had been witnessing them, until the day when "the lord guided her"

Anonymous User

Established

She's one of my favorite YouTubers and she really helped open my eyes. I thought I was the only one frequently checking her page if she came back. I'm more concerned for her physical and mental health. She used to be in the occult that's why she's able to share that much information in which I find very helpful. Lots of fans started sending her death threats and pretending they wanted to know more about symbolism and used it to harm her more. I really hope she's okay and taking the much-needed break she needs

Anonymous User

Established
They are brainwashed to the point that even the religious ones will ignore when their fav group disrespect their religion. It has already become normal, they may say a few words on twitter and then forget about it and support them again, maybe even thinking that they will not repeat their "mistake".
As a Christian, what annoys me the most is when the group intentionally mocks the religion, and when other fans talk about it they say "I'm a Christian and I'm not offended by it" like ??? what you're okay with it because it's your fave?. I seriously can't get over that, that's really not acceptable, if an artist is mocking a religion you're part of that's a bigggg red flag. Very disrespecting and blasphemous

Nana Kim

What do you guys think of BEAST (now HIGHLIGHT)? They were so obvious about being part of the Illuminati esp around 2011/2012/2013(?) I don't remember which year. Now I don't see much symbolism from the men and they seem bit normal to me.

Anonymous User

Established
aren't those who stand behind them handlers? I'm not sure but these events are already risky so they won't let them without monitoring
I've watched a couple of fan meets and they're very picky on what the fans get for the idols and how much time they have with them (which makes sense), so yeah it is risky and probably not the best idea

guesswho

Rookie
Yeah. That's the main problem.
off-topic but related: also to access these fansigns or even fancalls, one should give them money which we don't want at all (+ I might be wrong but doesn't each one of them has a special trigger? Not all of them are the same I think. Also imagine, if they begin to glitch there they won't escape but they will directly be taken to be reprogramed)
Sorry for writing this scenario, maybe u weren't really intending to do it but in case someone wants to try, this might be dangerous for u as well