Kpop Satanic/Illuminati Influence

swayy000

Star
yes TheSpirit and TheBride on YouTube talked about this. She's an mk ultra/Satanic ritual abuse herself. She said not every mk ultra victim experience the same side effects but yeah to me this one is common.
yeah I was talking about in another thread about evidence how jk and possibly some of the other members in bt5 went through mk ultra as well.
Especially what happened to him here when he starts spazzing out. Also notice how one eye is smaller than another:
Like wtf?? I thought he was acting funny at first but in the video, but im pretty sure in the video, nobody was looking at him, they were looking at the mc talking. Even sug@ was next to him and he didnt even notice him doing that

LilaqQen

Established
yeah I was talking about in another thread about evidence how jk and possibly some of the other members in bt5 went through mk ultra as well.
Especially what happened to him here when he starts spazzing out. Also notice how one eye is smaller than another:
Like wtf?? I thought he was acting funny at first but in the video, but im pretty sure in the video, nobody was looking at him, they were looking at the mc talking. Even sug@ was next to him and he didnt even notice him doing that
Nope, i always thought of why he did that. It doesn't look normal in the slightest; especially with that expression. There is a compilation of Jk zoning out (you gotta see the way he looked at RM in an interview, he looked so confused and slightly shocked)

AmazingGrace

Established
yes TheSpirit and TheBride on YouTube talked about this. She's an mk ultra/Satanic ritual abuse herself. She said not every mk ultra victim experience the same side effects but yeah to me this one is common.
You have to take everything with a grain of salt. People rarely have perfectly symmetric face and both sides of face 100% same, so different size of eyes (differently opened eyes) doesn't have to automatically mean someone went through programming.

swayy000

Star
Nope, i always thought of why he did that. It doesn't look normal in the slightest; especially with that expression. There is a compilation of Jk zoning out (you gotta see the way he looked at RM in an interview, he looked so confused and slightly shocked)
yes. im still trying to find that one video in an vlive they did, he was all smiley but then in like a split second he starts zoning out and he has a terrified look on his face and starts looking at the camera. Its so freaking weird. Its similar to what he does at 2:23 in this compilation.

Also if you skip to 9:27 in this video, just watch what he does after the fan leaves.

LilaqQen

Established
yes. im still trying to find that one video in an vlive they did, he was all smiley but then in like a split second he starts zoning out and he has a terrified look on his face and starts looking at the camera. Its so freaking weird. Its similar to what he does at 2:23 in this compilation.

Also if you skip to 9:27 in this video, just watch what he does after the fan leaves.
How does anyone find it cute? To me, it's creepy. I'd really like to know what goes on in his head. Dude really seems like he has some issues

queen82

Star

there's nothing cute about it , if i was a real fan i would be worried about that

Last edited:

LilaqQen

Established
disgusting, sick people. Literally pimping these boys out. also isnt the youngest member like 15 years old??

~ also i think its best if we censor bang pedo's name bc of how bigshit like to sue
I'm really sick and tired of seeing those girly boys everywhere
im waiting for the day they slip up in the p3do and satanic garbage they barf on these "concept" photos
Honestly at this point everyone has to be blind not to see those blatant and obvious hints that they are part of the illuminati agenda. One doesn't have to be that intelligent to see this; simply connecting the dots should be enough. But no, for every brainwashed kpop fan, these hints are just a 'concept'. I don't know what kind of concept it is when they make fun of religiond for example

swayy000

Star
I'm really sick and tired of seeing those girly boys everywhere
Honestly at this point everyone has to be blind not to see those blatant and obvious hints that they are part of the illuminati agenda. One doesn't have to be that intelligent to see this; simply connecting the dots should be enough. But no, for every brainwashed kpop fan, these hints are just a 'concept'. I don't know what kind of concept it is when they make fun of religiond for example
exactly, but i feel like one has to know about p1zzagate first. I knew about it from watching the out of shadows documentary that exposed the music industry, and i never thought it would be in kpop but boy was I wrong. Its everywhere. What's even sadder is that these boys probably already know the codes yet still accept to do this :(.

LilaqQen

Established
exactly, but i feel like one has to know about p1zzagate first. I knew about it from watching the out of shadows documentary that exposed the music industry, and i never thought it would be in kpop but boy was I wrong. Its everywhere. What's even sadder is that these boys probably already know the codes yet still accept to do this :(.
I think once you're in, you can't easily go out. They (Bts and all the other groups) probably already know they haven't an own will anymore but maybe they're comfortable this way: When others make choices for them. They don't wanna take responsibility and that might be the reason why questions about military enlistment cause them uncomfort (as always, i can't read minds and don't know what really goes on behind the scenes, whether Bts are prey for the others or even evolved into predators themselves. Because remember that nth room scandal. No one can be trusted, especially not people who are in the spotlight)

MariMarrie

Veteran
is it 3nhypen ??? I always wondering about this, it's weird because sometimes they are trending in politics, it seems there is a hidden purpose for bh/b4ngp3do to create these names (and create them)
20210320_210113.jpg

Attachments

swayy000

Star
I think once you're in, you can't easily go out. They (Bts and all the other groups) probably already know they haven't an own will anymore but maybe they're comfortable this way: When others make choices for them. They don't wanna take responsibility and that might be the reason why questions about military enlistment cause them uncomfort (as always, i can't read minds and don't know what really goes on behind the scenes, whether Bts are prey for the others or even evolved into predators themselves. Because remember that nth room scandal. No one can be trusted, especially not people who are in the spotlight)
yeah thats true i sometimes forget they don't really have a say :( truly degrading. Sorry what was the nth room scandal again?

swayy000

Star
is it 3nhypen ??? I always wondering about this, it's weird because sometimes they are trending in politics, it seems there is a hidden purpose for bh/b4ngp3do to create these names (and create them)
View attachment 53365
interesting. yeah its happened where kpop tweets would trend under politics, maybe some weird twitter algorithm. Some of these groups have the most weirdest names lol

~yes that group is 3nhypen