Kpop Satanic/Illuminati Influence

queen82

Star
th
SUPER JUNIOR - THE RENAISSANCE teaser...

View attachment 52870

It extremely reminds me of "The Last Supper" painting...

View attachment 52871

The 12 disciples with Jesus = 13
The original members of SUJU = 13

View attachment 52872

Now that's what I call "resembles"
I wonder if there will be an actual RENAISSANCE this year, or it's the beginning of a new era...?
that's remind me a photoshoot that Bts do for the promotion for Map of the soul or something

7starlights

Rookie

This is a little late but IU has been using star/pentagon symbol in her mv logo (in the beginning), its even in the choreo at 1:07
IU has almost the same image as bts...pure and innocent lyrics and mvs, sad to see that she uses symbolism as well...for some reason i thought she would be different :(
what she was refencing idols are trapped? they want help or something?

Anonymous User

Established
Here's a link for anyone interested in skz symbolism, feel free to read or add :)

7starlights

Rookie
yall i am going to make sublumials to protect your own soul and let people be free from soul contracts. i kinda created it (soul contracts as affirmation is part of collective conscious sub). it's hard to tell someone actually did.

i too paranoid to sign contracts from big companies. i rather created my own business fill with protection spells. this concern me more than being an adult

no way im selling my soul. i am going to live a normal life. any tips to protect myself?