Kpop Satanic/Illuminati Influence

Pranali

Rookie
Hi, nice to meet you!
Ofc, it's as bad. But at least they tell straithly they're there for the money, fame and girls.
One of the latest MVs that I came around to:

BST was the most alarming BTS MV. Satanic to its fullest.
Also as you mentioned rappers, have you guys seen his drawings?

He def knows about symbolism. Imagine what's in his mind if he draws stuff like this...
Who made this drawings?? And the video is unavailable where can i see it?

Lachimolala

Established
actually, it could be a reference to *drenochr*me, which I heard that they drink to look younger, it's quite disturbing apparently how its taken,
from traumatizing children, and when they reach the peak of it, then they extract it from their blood, and drink it.
Milk can also be a sign of this, as found in an IU MV, and in b*s's dynam*te, jk is seen drinking milk, looking at the camera and wiping his mouth. It's so blatant...
Here's something I found while watching a video:
View attachment 52716
Even though j*red l*to is not kpop, it's quite prominent, especially in the entertainment industries.
Quite disturbing honestly.
They seems two different people...it is very weird,i saw the same expression in another celebrity photos,like something is not normal...but i thought was plastic surgery or mk ultra...i never saw this kind of thing in common people...i saw filthers in photos or a lot of make up and plastic surgery,but i never read that they seem aging backwards and i never saw strange skins without imperfections ..

MangoJuice

Rookie
If one of you have a link or smthg from where I can learn how to recognize satanist symbolism (the ones that aren't very obvious (in the MVs)), send it to me pls.
Watching music video analysis helps me. This one is my favourite channel. you'll get more familiar with the symbolism the more you see it

Basic symbols I look for are checkerboard, butterflies, Baphomet signs, cheetah print, one eye symbolism, duality, milk, blood red, etc.

the vigalant citizen site does great analysis as well, but mostly of western music videos

helloyall

Established
Watching music video analysis helps me. This one is my favourite channel. you'll get more familiar with the symbolism the more you see it

Basic symbols I look for are checkerboard, butterflies, Baphomet signs, cheetah print, one eye symbolism, duality, milk, blood red, etc.

the vigalant citizen site does great analysis as well, but mostly of western music videos

Thank you! Indeed this site is very helpful :)

s.weet

Rookie
Today i got this on my recommended:
Screen Shot 2021-03-06 at 3.47.18 PM.png
Its the lyric video of m*ke a w*sh and I saw the preview of it, its just a bunch of shots of ice cream, I doubt that they put ice cream to show sweets, I'm sure they put that there for something else...
Isn't icecream a code word for male pr*stitude or something?

Last edited:

queen82

Star
View attachment 52784
Its the lyric video of m*ke a w*sh and I saw the preview of it, its just a bunch of shots of ice cream, I doubt that they put ice cream to show sweets, I'm sure they put that there for something else...
yes right

MangoJuice

Rookie
View attachment 52784
The English lyrics are sooooo dirty. The music video for the Korean/regular version is satanic mixed with cultural appropriation. Yikes

A video I’ve always been unfomfortable with is nc-t dre@m chew!ng gum. The colours and symbols, no thank you

s.weet

Rookie
The English lyrics are sooooo dirty. The music video for the Korean/regular version is satanic mixed with cultural appropriation. Yikes

A video I’ve always been unfomfortable with is nc-t dre@m chew!ng gum. The colours and symbols, no thank you
I looked through that mv just now and this made me really uncomfortable:
Screen Shot 2021-03-06 at 8.49.25 PM.png
Wasn't j*sung like 14 or 15 in the mv?? And there's ice cream behind him? Nope nope nope