Kpop Satanic/Illuminati Influence

queen82

Star
I think... I'm probably too biased to have this conversation. I don't know about an ad or business or anything like that, all I know is on Keys 2017 birthday, he gave him a ring. I don't think it's necessarily fair to say that it's just for "jongkey", because they've been friends a long time. It's been said that they were friends even before they knew they would be debuting together.
sorry but i don't donate ring to a friend, it looks more a couple thing

MangoJuice

Rookie
I’ve been watching this thread for a while and finally decided to make an account. I used to be a huge Kp0p stan and I’m pretty sure every concept we’ve had recently is dark. One can identify this decade of music as being dark.

I found this YouTube channel that exposes Kp0p videos

If bt5 wins the Grammy, it’s a confirmation that they’re on the dark side. I’m sorry, but their music is not THAT great. I can name 20 other Kp0p groups with better music

Last edited:

lemonlover

Rookie
I’ve been watching this thread for a while and finally decided to make an account. I used to be a huge Kpop stan and I’m pretty sure every concept we’ve had recently is dark. One can identify this decade of music as being dark.

I found this YouTube channel that exposes Kpop videos

If bts wins the Grammy, it’s a confirmation that they’re on the dark side. I’m sorry, but their music is not THAT great. I can name 20 other Kpop groups with better music
I agree , i used to be a big fan but i left , i still care for them as humans cuz there could be innocents who got tricked or born into this so ye just pray for them , and the fandoms to get out of that bubble and see the reality. Honestly I was already convinced bt5 were deep into the dark side since BST came out, and esp that whole Ly era.

queen82

Star
I’ve been watching this thread for a while and finally decided to make an account. I used to be a huge Kpop stan and I’m pretty sure every concept we’ve had recently is dark. One can identify this decade of music as being dark.

I found this YouTube channel that exposes Kpop videos

If bts wins the Grammy, it’s a confirmation that they’re on the dark side. I’m sorry, but their music is not THAT great. I can name 20 other Kpop groups with better music
always think that they really overrated, and i didn't change my mind ..

Lolylol

Established
I noticed that maybe the fact that Key is standing and the others are sitting may mean something. If you go to SH1Nee's instagram the pictures they posted made Key the only one having the head cut off just like in the married to the music mv.
that mv was full of predictive programming related to J0nghyun too, he lost his mouth and kissed the bride that was representing death and unfortunately it seems Key is really the next one and I'm creeped out. $m is eliminating the members that are very talented in many areas just to taemln have the full spotlight only for himself.
Please pray for key.

20210206_095600.jpg

images (4) (31).jpeg

btach

Veteran
I noticed that maybe the fact that Key is standing and the others are sitting may mean something. If you go to SH1Nee's instagram the pictures they posted made Key the only one having the head cut off just like in the married to the music mv.
that mv was full of predictive programming related to J0nghyun too, he lost his mouth and kissed the bride that was representing death and unfortunately it seems Key is really the next one and I'm creeped out. $m is eliminating the members that are very talented in many areas just to taemln have the full spotlight only for himself.
Please pray for key.

View attachment 51631

View attachment 51632
Key will be gone soon. Maybe not through death, but he will leave SM. Also, SM is in financial trouble and might need a sacrifice.

Last edited:

btach

Veteran
Just a reminder..never ever forget that In 2002, Lee $oo Man was also placed on Interpol‘s wanted list for charges of embezzling around $1 million USD from company funds. He was arrested upon returning to South Korea and sentenced to two years in prison with three years of probation. A man with this instinct finds a thrill in getting away with crime. We pray for Justice for all the souls destroyed by this man.bbgggCapture.JPG

queen82

Star
Please pray for key.

View attachment 51631

View attachment 51632
so he's the next target ?

lemonlover

Rookie
Please pray for key.

View attachment 51631

View attachment 51632
this is so worrying, people still claiming everything is a concept. I hope he doesn't get sacrificed and leaves instead....Theres nothing much we can do for them so religious people pls pray for them to be safe.

AmazingGrace

Established
Only pair compared in the video I know well is Sungjin vs JK00k. And while on photos they look similar, I wouldn't mistake them irl, so twins? No. Brothers? Could be. Do I believe it :D not really. But still an interesting video. Some really do look very alike, but makeup, hair, clothes and plastic surgery can do a lot. Another thing is photos vs video/reality.
I must admit it made me think about cloning again but I still think it's far-fetched.
On the other hand however, if we want to talk about predictive programming and cloning: "Avatar's are grown during the five year trip to Pandora." They were adult in 5 years.

swayy000

Star
HAVE YALL SAW DEMON SLAYER? IT'S REALLY GOOD.

if you dont know it's an popular anime..just watch it

(god is with you)
I have a friend who loves anime (she got me into it also lol but i dont watch them as much as I used to), and watches that one, but unfortunately most animes are also influenced with satanic/ occultic symbolisms, and although I dont know that much about demon slayer cause ive never really seen it , I once saw this video that exposed naruto and other animes for being completely demonic, if you want to watch it
i think it is a 5 part video. But you guys should also check out this channel! They also expose kp0p and other artists and movies in the entertainment industry.

There was one episode in demon slayer when my friend was showing me, and I think the main character Tanjiro, was fighting someone or coming toward someone to attack them, i thiiink it was his sister Nezuko?? im not sure but it was someone with pink eyes lol, but as he was coming towards her, a cross appeared in both of her eyes, I thought it was kind of weird because isn't she supposed to be a demon or something?
I think its just best to disern what is being shown in that anime and check if they are decieving people.

Last edited:

swayy000

Star
Only pair compared in the video I know well is Sungjin vs JK00k. And while on photos they look similar, I wouldn't mistake them irl, so twins? No. Brothers? Could be. Do I believe it :D not really. But still an interesting video. Some really do look very alike, but makeup, hair, clothes and plastic surgery can do a lot. Another thing is photos vs video/reality.
I must admit it made me think about cloning again but I still think it's far-fetched.
On the other hand however, if we want to talk about predictive programming and cloning: "Avatar's are grown during the five year trip to Pandora." They were adult in 5 years.
have you seen s00bin and bt0b m1nhyuk? they look so much alike its kind of scary, i literally thought they were brothers or related in some way.
soobin wh.jpg

lemonlover

Rookie
I have a friend who loves anime (she got me into it also lol but i dont watch them as much as I used to), and watches that one, but unfortunately most animes are also influenced with satanic/ occultic symbolisms, and although I dont know that much about demon slayer cause ive never really seen it , I once saw this video that exposed naruto and other animes for being completely demonic, if you want to watch it
i think it is a 5 part video. But you guys should also check out this channel! They also expose kp0p and other artists and movies in the entertainment industry.

There was one episode in demon slayer when my friend was showing me, and I think the main character Tanjiro, was fighting someone or coming toward someone to attack them, i thiiink it was his sister Nezuko?? im not sure it was someone with pink eyes lol, but as he was coming towards her, a cross appeared in both of her eyes, I thought it was kind of weird because isn't she supposed to be a demon or something?
I think its just best to disern what is being shown in that anime and check if they are decieving people.
honestly its sad that literally everything is controlled by the elite, like nothing is pure esp these days

swayy000

Star
honestly its sad that literally everything is controlled by the elite, like nothing is pure esp these days
Exactly it's really sad!!! I used to really love bt5 and was also really getting into t ex t until the Lord opened my eyes. I never thought that kp0p would be in that kind of stuff, i thought only the western entertainment industry was, but sadly its everywhere. I'm trying my best slowly to get out if it completely, but it truly makes me sad because these boys are being exploited. I also think that bt5, t ex t, and all these other kp0p idols know exactly what they are doing and who they are serving, because they literally say it in alot of their songs but I was so blind. I wanted to think that maybe they may not know, but it was confirmed to me when I saw jungk00ks eye tattoo, and i was like really??? Then memories came back to me for when I used to listen bst, boy meets evil, etc. where namj00n literally says that they made a deal with the devil.

Ever since I saw videos about p1zzagate and the p3do code symbolisms and another video where someone was exposing bt5 and bl@ckp1nk for promoting p3doph1l1a with their song dynamite and ice cream, it made me really mad. In t ex t's concept photo they literally had devil horns, pizza, and ice cream drawn on them.
And then there's this post where they posted on the fan community, and s00bin drew the lover boy symbol all over the H and Ka1 drew devil horns on the O. That's when I realized that they knew exactly what they are promoting, doing, and serving, all just for money, fame, and recognition :(

I just pray that they may come to find the truth, and to realize that they can use their talents for good to serve the Lord.

oh and not to mention, this was the cake t@ehyun had for his birthday. They just HAD to add small little devil horns on it.

Last edited: