Kpop Satanic/Illuminati Influence

queen82

Star
y'alll there's smthg fishy about 2 of stray kids' scandals: If my infos are right both were started on a twitter acc and both acc said later that they were joking or lying. I mean any hater can do that but make it go viral that way is sus. so JYP staff might've done it?
what's the other scandal ?

Shuna

Star
I hallucinated, for the milk that Jungkook takes, apart from what we said, where else, Shookie and his squad made by his father baker (is it a cannibalist?). The glass of milk and the cookie left for Santa Claus, is left for Odin. By dint of searching with this religion (obviously, have the same root), for my article. I came across this article: The Norse Origins Of Santa’s Milk And Cookies | Lethbridge News Now. The Nordic theme is very present in the clips, more than I expected.

cdigital379

Established
Rm and Taemin are one of the most creepy to me
‐--------‐------------------------------
QUEEN82:

I figured Taemin. RM??? He was my 1st bias of BTS when they came out. But the last few years...yeah...on various forums besides here, feel that he gives off a bad vibe...creepy like you said.

For me, mmm... in Shinee besides Taemin; I can never get a good read on Key!!! I always feel something is off. The other is Taeyong & Mark from NCT, Baekhyun, D.O, Kai & Lay (and I love Lay 4 his dancing) from EXO, SS501's Hyung-Joong Kim and TVXQ sans Junsu & Yoochun. There are some other celebrities as well.

But when I REALLY think of creepy factor...Bang Pedo, JYP, YG & LSM come my mind. Many fans agree on every forum I am in.

Btw...I meant 2 say which One Direction vid?? I hope you are doing well!!! Hospital is crazy busy. I am way behind on many forums but I can only do so much. I hardly have time 2 run to the bathroom!!!

Lolol. :0p. :0p

queen82

Star
QUEEN82:

I figured Taemin. RM??? He was my 1st bias of BTS when they came out. But the last few years...yeah...on various forums besides here, feel that he gives off a bad vibe...creepy like you said.

For me, mmm... in Shinee besides Taemin; I can never get a good read on Key!!! I always feel something is off. The other is Taeyong & Mark from NCT, Baekhyun, D.O, Kai & Lay (and I love Lay 4 his dancing) from EXO, SS501's Hyung-Joong Kim and TVXQ sans Junsu & Yoochun. There are some other celebrities as well.

But when I REALLY think of creepy factor...Bang Pedo, JYP, YG & LSM come my mind. Many fans agree on every forum I am in.

Btw...I meant 2 say which One Direction vid?? I hope you are doing well!!! Hospital is crazy busy. I am way behind on many forums but I can only do so much. I hardly have time 2 run to the bathroom!!!

Kyungsoo Exo doesn't seems that creepy to me, you're right about Baekhyun and Kai (even if i like him but he give me creepy vibes sometimes ), about female idols the ones that find creepy are CL, Aoa Jimin (my feeling was true because i find out she was bully), Irene and Hwasa sometimes ..

queen82

Star
QUEEN82:

this One Direction video :

thanks, i hope you doing well too

doublestandardism

Established
QUEEN82:

Something is "off" about Key, but I don't think it has to do with him. I know that doesn't make sense. He's my second favorite in SHINee/kpop and the first few years I was a fan I didn't notice it, but overtime he became more and more in his head, like he was far away or something. To me, it became really bad/obvious in 2016. Even now, when he takes pictures he doesn't really look like he's "there". Like the camera is taking more and more of what he's left "here". He's also alluded to having/possibly remembering at least one other past life, so there's that.

Vision

Veteran

Shuna

Star
This article by VC

https://vigilantcitizen.com/latestnews/what-is-the-great-reset-a-blatant-propaganda-video-by-the-world-economic-forum/

Reminded me of Dynamite..

'Cause I, I, I'm in the stars tonight
So watch me bring the fire and set the night alight (Hey)
Shinin' through the city with a little funk and soul
So I'ma light it up like dynamite, woah-oh-oh

-Light it up and blow it up, for the great reset..
Here, speaking of reinisalisation, I wanted precisely marked. We see, often see the black star, or eclipse. What worries me, moreover he has a lot, but then a lot of reference to their God, whether in films, series, manga and KPop. I'm going to refer to manga, for two things, it's like you know, this is too separate, to do a quick analysis. And as I am in the analysis of manga, at the moment, I will then take three examples, of three very well known manga, which are extremely explicit:
- The first is the one I named, is Shingeki No Kyojin (Attack On Titans), which clearly shows the ending: The manga has inspirations from the Nordic Cult, and uses for Paradise Island, where for the city is a German village, including two references to wars: The first and second world war. A combination, which sets the tone for the third ... By the way, Eren's name means Hermit, like the Hermit map, which can be found on one of the maps of the 2017 World Economic cover. The Hermit is related to Odin. And Thor, Odin, and Loki are the same God. Note that to gain knowledge, it is torn off the left eye. As a reminder, if I was not mistaken in my anayses, the left eye, the lunar eye is linked to death (even if it is used as the right eye, which is linked to the third eye, the pineal gland, and more exactly the light that is inside).
- He also has in Naruto, I wanted to refer to it in relation, in fact, that in the end it is a fight between the two sons, between the son of the sun embodied by Naruto (Thor) who is the son of the sun and Sasuke (Loki) who is the son of the moon.
- And I end on One Piece, just the logo, shows it, with the E (3E; which forms the Omega, the triad by the 3 and E, which has an ink shape on the logo of One Piece) , the O of Omega where of 0, for 1 for that of the beginning. It is also about Paradise (as in Berseck and surely, in a lot of other manga) where Luffy left. As Eren lives on Paradise Island, which by the way was a Nazi project.

We also see a lot of times, whether in manga or in other references, a nod to the black sun (just before the pyramid, which also appears very often), as well as in many clips. The black sun, the eclipse (see the red moon, blood moon, sacrificial moon) a death star a star that is either related to Satan or to the Antichrist (the one who comes after Christ), the Dajjal, where Loki again ... as opposed to the sun, dominating, opposed to God, light, life.

P.S. On the other hand, they really took the idea of the cycle as a real reference. The idea of complete cleansing, with a goal, which I still do not understand, apart from that of a single leader, for a people (this may be why the pyramid, and not to signify, the death of someone 'a).

Last edited:

130713wdydi

Rookie
This article by VC

https://vigilantcitizen.com/latestnews/what-is-the-great-reset-a-blatant-propaganda-video-by-the-world-economic-forum/

Reminded me of Dynamite..

'Cause I, I, I'm in the stars tonight
So watch me bring the fire and set the night alight (Hey)
Shinin' through the city with a little funk and soul
So I'ma light it up like dynamite, woah-oh-oh

-Light it up and blow it up, for the great reset..
The time for this is coming sooner than we imagined...
Revelation 13:16-17
"Also it causes all, both small and great, both rich and poor, both free and slave, to be marked on the right hand or the forehead, so that no one can buy or sell unless he has the mark, that is, the name of the beast or the number of its name."

btach

Veteran
They are losing their powers.
Something is "off" about Key, but I don't think it has to do with him. I know that doesn't make sense. He's my second favorite in SHINee/kpop and the first few years I was a fan I didn't notice it, but overtime he became more and more in his head, like he was far away or something. To me, it became really bad/obvious in 2016. Even now, when he takes pictures he doesn't really look like he's "there". Like the camera is taking more and more of what he's left "here". He's also alluded to having/possibly remembering at least one other past life, so there's that.
Key lost his shine and I think he is lonely. He spent Christmas alone...Minho and the rest spent it with their families. I am glad he keeps busy
SHINee has interesting members whom we loveimage_2021-02-04_141509.png

Last edited:

AmazingGrace

Established
Jae of D@ySix. This group wasn’t discussed here for some time. I hoped he was safe compared to other idols and groups, but I was probably naïve.

This guy was my biggest bias for the longest time. So it’s sad to start to see some things. Ofc, these are only my speculations, but it’s all low key uncanny. I didn’t even try very hard to dig deep, I don’t have time for that, I just realized over time.
How did I get here (Jae's podcast)
1612471903384.png

1612471798895.png

On YT you can see Jae’s set in dive studio. He has several posters behind him: Matrix, Truman Show, Inception, something that looks like a blueprint of a robot and two others that I was not able to identify if it’s something famous.

All 3 movies Matrix, Truman Show and Inception have a common theme. Manipulation (mind control) and reality vs virtual reality/false reality/dreams, while they all appear to be “the true reality” when you are in them.

In the movies people were lied to, in 2 cases by authorities, and the main goal was control. In Matrix it was AI keeping humanity in virtual reality, and lying even to those who escaped out of the Matrix to control and use them. In Truman it was producer of the show and other actors and staff who lied to Truman his whole life, they controlled his environment, life and his behavior to create a show for entertainment. In Inception dreams were used to put an information into the mind of rich guy to control him, and 'creators' of the dreams played with his mind and trust.

Why did Jae chose those posters? And was it him? Is there any message behind it or does he just like the movies?
Another fun fact kind of related those films is that Jae was nick named Chicken Little, because of the resemblance on some photos. He hates the joke. I started to wonder, is this nickname a coincidence? Have you seen the movie (made by Disney)? “The sky is falling down!” one youtuber said: "a perfect movie for flat-earthers who think sky is just a projection and we are under a dome. And we are lied to by authorities about reality we live in." Sky falling down, UFOs, three-eyed fluffy aliens... Is this also a predictive programming? (If you are wondering, I'm not flat-earther).

"I will rise again like a phoenix, and soon everyone will forget!":
Hmm, yeah, I guess everybody already forgot about this movie, but the falling sky and aliens stayed in their subconsciousness.

Btw, flat-earth conspiracy was one of Jae’s topics in How did I get here.
Another thing I find interesting is that the show’s own posters have game/arcade theme = virtual, false reality. Jae likes games. But is that really the only reason why he chose this theme and the movie posters?

Btw is that a white rabbit?
1612473369228.png

eaJ project
When he started his solo project called eaJ, I was like „Jae, don’t be lazy. You just flipped your stage name... ingenious.” Now I’m afraid it’s intentional. But still lazy :D (People in the occult like to write and read backwards.)

Look at the song names… similar concept I pointed out in the podcast. I never liked the songs very much, even Jae said it’s lazy writing and quick composing, the lyrics sometimes don’t seem to make sense and for his mumbling you don’t even understand 50% of them. He looks tired and depressed. I’m not surprised with his anxiety and insomnia. That brings me to question: why does he have anxiety and insomnia?

Trum@n
release date: 24.4.2020
You hit me in the morning
Said yesterday was boring
When they heard you call me
Must have already been sleepin'
Always the excuses
My autumn blue in bruises
Yes, he’s holdin' his breath

Hoping what he’s thinkin'
Ain’t know what the truth is
No more

Past 12 and you telling me you gotta go
Go out tomorrow morning, gonna catch the z's, you know
Come on tell me, tell me, tell me, gotta know
That everybody and their mama knows

Don’t tell Truman
Please just play along

'Cause she might go-go-go
If she knows, no
Don’t tell Truman
This might be my final song (what is this doing here? What does it mean? Does he have suicide thoughts? Or was his life in danger?)

Love might go-go-go
If she knows, no

Rose
  • blood moon in MV several times
  • we see falling star that turns out to be Jae
  • rose clearly means blood, is this about programming?
Shouting but they all got you on mute
I could see my
Blood on the floor
Or it might just be a
Rose

Pacman
1612475685081.png

Game theme. Quote from revolutionary Net flix Black Mirr0r episode Bandersnatch about a game developer (it’s actually viewer who controls the plot and decisions of main character):

“There are messages in every game. Like Pac-Man, do you know what PAC stands for? P-A-C. Program and Control. He’s program and control. The whole thing is a metaphor. He thinks he’s got free will but really, he’s trapped in a maze, in a system. All he can do is consume, he’s pursued by demons that are probably just in his own head. Even if he does escape by slipping out on one side of the maze, what happens? He comes right back on the other side”.

https://vigilantcitizen.com/moviesandtv/the-deeper-meaning-of-black-mirror-bandersnatch/

In one of his streams Jae explained the MV is actually on loop, it starts where it ends. Does he feel trapped in never ending circles, programmed and controlled? I would say the lyrics are about him being used by someone who doesn’t care about him, and he wants to escape, but then he don’t. Because this ‘relationship’ is giving him something he wants and loves, despite the fact it’s killing him.

(notice his hand from 1:08)

Loving you's just getting harder and harder to do
'Cause my head says no, but my phone keeps calling you
And you never pick up unless you've got nothin' to do
But you say that you want me much as I want you

Over and over, like it's Red Rover
Will your games ever be through?
Play me over and over,
Pacman and lover
Hoping you run out of quarters soon

Don't hurt me, leave me
No, I don't mean that
Love me all the way to death

It's killing me how?
Fear is holding me down
But I wanna hold you
I might burn to the ground (Ground)
But see me burn with a smile
If I die it's with you
Any thoughts? I would like to know what you think.

Attachments

helloyall

Established
Jae of D@ySix. This group wasn’t discussed here for some time. I hoped he was safe compared to other idols and groups, but I was probably naïve.

This guy was my biggest bias for the longest time. So it’s sad to start to see some things. Ofc, these are only my speculations, but it’s all low key uncanny. I didn’t even try very hard to dig deep, I don’t have time for that, I just realized over time.
How did I get here (Jae's podcast)
View attachment 51579

View attachment 51577

On YT you can see Jae’s set in dive studio. He has several posters behind him: Matrix, Truman Show, Inception, something that looks like a blueprint of a robot and two others that I was not able to identify if it’s something famous.

All 3 movies Matrix, Truman Show and Inception have a common theme. Manipulation (mind control) and reality vs virtual reality/false reality/dreams, while they all appear to be “the true reality” when you are in them.

In the movies people were lied to, in 2 cases by authorities, and the main goal was control. In Matrix it was AI keeping humanity in virtual reality, and lying even to those who escaped out of the Matrix to control and use them. In Truman it was producer of the show and other actors and staff who lied to Truman his whole life, they controlled his environment, life and his behavior to create a show for entertainment. In Inception dreams were used to put an information into the mind of rich guy to control him, and 'creators' of the dreams played with his mind and trust.

Why did Jae chose those posters? And was it him? Is there any message behind it or does he just like the movies?
Another fun fact kind of related those films is that Jae was nick named Chicken Little, because of the resemblance on some photos. He hates the joke. I started to wonder, is this nickname a coincidence? Have you seen the movie (made by Disney)? “The sky is falling down!” one youtuber said: "a perfect movie for flat-earthers who think sky is just a projection and we are under a dome. And we are lied to by authorities about reality we live in." Sky falling down, UFOs, three-eyed fluffy aliens... Is this also a predictive programming? (If you are wondering, I'm not flat-earther).

"I will rise again like a phoenix, and soon everyone will forget!":
Hmm, yeah, I guess everybody already forgot about this movie, but the falling sky and aliens stayed in their subconsciousness.

Btw, flat-earth conspiracy was one of Jae’s topics in How did I get here.
Another thing I find interesting is that the show’s own posters have game/arcade theme = virtual, false reality. Jae likes games. But is that really the only reason why he chose this theme and the movie posters?

Btw is that a white rabbit?

eaJ project
When he started his solo project called eaJ, I was like „Jae, don’t be lazy. You just flipped your stage name... ingenious.” Now I’m afraid it’s intentional. But still lazy :D (People in the occult like to write and read backwards.)

Look at the song names… similar concept I pointed out in the podcast. I never liked the songs very much, even Jae said it’s lazy writing and quick composing, the lyrics sometimes don’t seem to make sense and for his mumbling you don’t even understand 50% of them. He looks tired and depressed. I’m not surprised with his anxiety and insomnia. That brings me to question: why does he have anxiety and insomnia?

Trum@n
release date: 24.4.2020
You hit me in the morning
Said yesterday was boring
When they heard you call me
Must have already been sleepin'
Always the excuses
My autumn blue in bruises
Yes, he’s holdin' his breath

Hoping what he’s thinkin'
Ain’t know what the truth is
No more

Past 12 and you telling me you gotta go
Go out tomorrow morning, gonna catch the z's, you know
Come on tell me, tell me, tell me, gotta know
That everybody and their mama knows

Don’t tell Truman
Please just play along

'Cause she might go-go-go
If she knows, no
Don’t tell Truman
This might be my final song (what is this doing here? What does it mean? Does he have suicide thoughts? Or was his life in danger?)

Love might go-go-go
If she knows, no

Rose
  • blood moon in MV several times
  • we see falling star that turns out to be Jae
  • rose clearly means blood, is this about programming?
Shouting but they all got you on mute
I could see my
Blood on the floor
Or it might just be a
Rose

Pacman
View attachment 51581

Game theme. Quote from revolutionary Net flix Black Mirr0r episode Bandersnatch about a game developer (it’s actually viewer who controls the plot and decisions of main character):

“There are messages in every game. Like Pac-Man, do you know what PAC stands for? P-A-C. Program and Control. He’s program and control. The whole thing is a metaphor. He thinks he’s got free will but really, he’s trapped in a maze, in a system. All he can do is consume, he’s pursued by demons that are probably just in his own head. Even if he does escape by slipping out on one side of the maze, what happens? He comes right back on the other side”.

https://vigilantcitizen.com/moviesandtv/the-deeper-meaning-of-black-mirror-bandersnatch/

In one of his streams Jae explained the MV is actually on loop, it starts where it ends. Does he feel trapped in never ending circles, programmed and controlled? I would say the lyrics are about him being used by someone who doesn’t care about him, and he wants to escape, but then he don’t. Because this ‘relationship’ is giving him something he wants and loves, despite the fact it’s killing him.

(notice his hand from 1:08)

Loving you's just getting harder and harder to do
'Cause my head says no, but my phone keeps calling you
And you never pick up unless you've got nothin' to do
But you say that you want me much as I want you

Over and over, like it's Red Rover
Will your games ever be through?
Play me over and over,
Pacman and lover
Hoping you run out of quarters soon

Don't hurt me, leave me
No, I don't mean that
Love me all the way to death

It's killing me how?
Fear is holding me down
But I wanna hold you
I might burn to the ground (Ground)
But see me burn with a smile
If I die it's with you
Any thoughts? I would like to know what you think.
don't know much details but if he doesn't know how he got there means that they forced him to or even tricked him then I can say that what I noticed is that some of them (not day6 specifically) seem to invent stories about how their dream was to enter into the kpop world and such,how they had to "fight" their parents bc they supposedly didn't want them to but this one sounds like they just want to influence the youth to "live their life", this and that.
hope I didn't say smthg unrelated lol

doublestandardism

Established
I thought that post was an AD like the Jiffy peanut butter on his album and Listerine? Coz I have seem similar posts about that brand from other Kpop artists. Maybe he used the Jongkey thing to make it viral...He was a brilliant business man.
I think... I'm probably too biased to have this conversation. I don't know about an ad or business or anything like that, all I know is on Keys 2017 birthday, he gave him a ring. I don't think it's necessarily fair to say that it's just for "jongkey", because they've been friends a long time. It's been said that they were friends even before they knew they would be debuting together.

Vmort

Star
Please can someone who knew Korean and Japanese culture join? We seek for satanism in art.