Kpop Satanic/Illuminati Influence

btach

Veteran
Thanks!

There's something I need to add here. I hesitated to do it before because I did not want to upset anyone but it has to be said. I have reason to believe Ta3min knows what happened to Jonghyun. He may or may not have a hand in the perpetration of the crime but that is not something I want to assume. But I can tell u guys with 100% certainty that HE KNOWS.
Just to give a background: I am blessed with greater-than-average intuition and can sense energies. If there is something foul nearby, I nope out of there. Likewise, praying (not just using the mouth but from the heart) fills me with an unexplainable amount of peace. I have always felt something off about Ta3min's immediate surrounding. That something other than him was also occupying that space. But it wasn't particularly good or bad. It just was. At first, I only knew about Jon9hyun's death but after I read up on it in detail, things became clearer. Just to make sure, I went up to the wrong crowd to confirm what I was sensing and they all sensed the same too (I know what I did was wrong but I was stupid and naïve back then. Right now, I completely trust in God and only believe in what he wants to show me). An essence of Jon9's spirit is there with Ta3min. His soul had already left after his death, but a part of his energy (which he had been accumulating all through his living days) was held back using satanic rituals to be used as a battery in Ta3min's career.
I would also like to add an advice here for all the truthseekers based on what I learned from my own life. If u hv high intuition, or any other abilities, u may also hv a tendency to try to increase that power. For example, learning esoteric things, practicing 3rd eye opening or other new age stuff.
Please don't.
Whatever ability u have, plz be satisfied with it. Thank God for giving u such a gift and pray to him everyday asking for guidance on how to use that ability according to His will and not ur own. If he wants u to be more powerful, he will give it to u. Likewise, he may also take away ur abilities if he thinks that is the best for u.
Don't try to increase or suppress ur abilities. Just let it be. Pray to God and trust in Him. He knows what is best for u.
I hope u have a blessed day! Stay safe!
The first I ever saw a SHINee video..that was 2020, My mind was drawn to Jjong and I was uneasy about Taemin. I also read energy. In fact, when I read via Wikipedia that a member had killed himself, I thought Jonghyun was Taemin's name and it didn't bother me one bit. It wasn't until I started to match their names with their images that I found out that the one who I was drawn to was no more. My heart was broken.
Taemin has interesting energy. I do think though that they all know what happened. Taemin has interesting body language when Jonghyun's name comes up. They don't like talking about him. I don't know why because he has been dead less than they were together. SIGH! Everyone knows, but Key was the most hurt by it....No matter what, that energy won't last and he still can't match up with Jjong.
Anyway I just read that Mr.Lee released pre recorded songs from the archives. It makes sense because there was no way they could have recorded a whole album in less than two months and even though they will be using Jjong's vocals, they will not acknowledge him. That's what makes me so upset.
Anyway, it is what it is. All we can do is ride out this injustice.

Last edited:

btach

Veteran
View attachment 51413

This is the teaser of shin3e's comeback and the phrase gave me the chills.

"Any res3mblance to actual pers0n or event is purely coincidental"

I really hope it is just a concept.
Using the tragedy for profit. Key will the be the next to leave. It was already predicted in their 2016 Vlive. Watch from 57:41. They make a call to a "Superstar who thinks SHINEE can't exist without him. Then they say "They aren't sure about that" The call is then made and it's Jjong. And Taemin's reaction is strange. he hungs up then later calls Jjong back and tells him "It's good to hear your voice"
Then they call Key who asks, " Are you struggling without without two members"? But of course they knew Jjong would be dead because ONEW kept talking about 4 members.

Last edited:

Lolylol

Established
Using the tragedy for profit. Key will the be the next to leave. It was already predicted in their 2016 Vlive. Watch from 57:41. They make a call to a "Superstar who thinks SHINEE can't exist without him. Then they say "They aren't sure about that" The call is then made and it's Jjong. And Taemin's reaction is strange. he hungs up then later calls Jjong back and tells him "It's good to hear your voice"
Then they call Key who asks, " Are you struggling without without two members"? But of course they knew Jjong would be dead because ONEW kept talking about 4 members.
If it's really this, then it makes sense. cause I see y'all saying "t4emin" eliminated j0nghyun because he was talented and taemin was jealous (wich I don't agree 100% cause i think we should blame sm, not the artists, they're puppets) and k3y is all rounder too, if they eliminate key, than the spotlight will completley be on t4emin.
I remember one time t4emin said he wanted key to do something wrong in front of the cameras cause key is too good in communication and sometimes even "monkeys fall from trees". at the time I thought it was a silly joke but now I'm thinking:and if he's jealous of key? cause we all know taemin is the most popular member, but he still an awkward person, especially in variety shows so he may be frustrated on this and envy key who is an interesting person, easygoing in front of cameras and so sociable.

queen82

Star
If it's really this, then it makes sense. cause I see y'all saying "t4emin" eliminated j0nghyun because he was talented and taemin was jealous (wich I don't agree 100% cause i think we should blame sm, not the artists, they're puppets) and k3y is all rounder too, if they eliminate key, than the spotlight will completley be on t4emin.
I remember one time t4emin said he wanted key to do something wrong in front of the cameras cause key is too good in communication and sometimes even "monkeys fall from trees". at the time I thought it was a silly joke but now I'm thinking:and if he's jealous of key? cause we all know taemin is the most popular member, but he still an awkward person, especially in variety shows so he may be frustrated on this and envy key who is an interesting person, easygoing in front of cameras and so sociable.
it sound like there's too much competion between each others

cdigital379

Established
Thanks!

There's something I need to add here. I hesitated to do it before because I did not want to upset anyone but it has to be said. I have reason to believe Ta3min knows what happened to Jon9hyun. He may or may not have a hand in the perpetration of the crime but that is not something I want to assume. But I can tell u guys with 100% certainty that HE KNOWS.
Just to give a background: I am blessed with greater-than-average intuition and can sense energies. If there is something foul nearby, I nope out of there. Likewise, praying (not just using the mouth but from the heart) fills me with an unexplainable amount of peace. I have always felt something off about Ta3min's immediate surrounding. That something other than him was also occupying that space. But it wasn't particularly good or bad. It just was. At first, I only knew about Jon9hyun's death but after I read up on it in detail, things became clearer. Just to make sure, I went up to the wrong crowd to confirm what I was sensing and they all sensed the same too (I know what I did was wrong but I was stupid and naïve back then. Right now, I completely trust in God and only believe in what he wants to show me). An essence of Jon9's spirit is there with Ta3min. His soul had already left after his death, but a part of his energy (which he had been accumulating all through his living days) was held back using satanic rituals to be used as a battery in Ta3min's career.
I would also like to add an advice here for all the truthseekers based on what I learned from my own life. If u hv high intuition, or any other abilities, u may also hv a tendency to try to increase that power. For example, learning esoteric things, practicing 3rd eye opening or other new age stuff.
Please don't.
Whatever ability u have, plz be satisfied with it. Thank God for giving u such a gift and pray to him everyday asking for guidance on how to use that ability according to His will and not ur own. If he wants u to be more powerful, he will give it to u. Likewise, he may also take away ur abilities if he thinks that is the best for u.
Don't try to increase or suppress ur abilities. Just let it be. Pray to God and trust in Him. He knows what is best for u.
I hope u have a blessed day! Stay safe!
--------------------------------
130713WDYDI:

...Don't try to increase or suppress ur abilities. Just let it be. Pray to God and trust in Him. He knows what is best for u. I hope u have a blessed day! Stay safe!.....

THANKS 4 SHARING!!! I agree 100% what you typed!!! I actually know some people like you. I am also in agreement w/ur assessment of Taemin but I feel the other members, too know a great deal...MAINLY KEY!!!
(very high rumors suggesting they were an item???)
Also, the other idols know something and I cannot shake the feeling about his family...the sister???; knowing something!!!

...and right back at you w/ the blessings and to everyone else!!!

cdigital379

Established
------------------------------------

BTACH! :0)

I have this video saved. I have watched and analyzed this many times! I AGREE WITH YOU!!

cdigital379

Established
yes it could be, but it's kinda creepy, it could be a staff member, a remember the ghost in an One Direction video too
----------------------

QUEEN82: :0)

WHICH ONE??? I like some songs but the guys individually...mmm!! Not really to much! Many ghost sightings in videos, commercials, shows and so forth.

Remember the famous ghost in the THREE MEN AND A BABY movie??? I love watching old movies from every where and reading up on stuff that was B4 or around my time!

And also THE CROW MOVIE SET....that killed Bruce Lee's son Brandon.

Some links below but too many to list!!!
----------------------------------------------

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/three-men-and-a-ghost/?

Last edited:

cdigital379

Established
how the heck is this a "concept"??

View attachment 51471

not to mention the devil horns with the p*zzagate/p3d0 code symbolisms
icecream= male prost*tute

View attachment 51472

they're all promoting it. Please pray for them
----------------------------------
Swayy000

It's the Devil's concept.

I can see your recently new.. Welcome! :) :)

This video has been discussed heavily on this board late last year; mainly about 6 months ago. Might I suggest if you really want to understand and decipher things.....(when you have ample time); GO BACK AND SIFT through the older messages.

This will save time waiting for replies... :0)

You will learn a lot!!! This goes for all recently and fairly new members on both this website and forums.

Enjoy!!!

PS. The majority of us here in this forum and throughout the website have our own theories and personal opinions but we DO PRAY 4 THE BEST OF OUR BELOVED K-POP idols/celebrities...including anything outside of K-Pop!!!

Further, if check the other sections as well, anyone else and yourself will discover many new and informative things about the things posted.

Last edited:

130713wdydi

Rookie
i'm planning to share the gospel at weverse. do you guys think it's a good idea? i'm quite nervous.
It is a great thing to do but I have a suggestion. Don't start with 'hardcore proselytizing' ('sharing of truth' in our understanding) because most people have an aversion to the 'G-word' ( God, as believers like us call him). Start out mild: Share sentences from the Holy Scripture which have morals but don't directly mention God and then progress from there gradually.
Society has been heavily conditioned to reject God (it is a sad truth...) so we need to use this same conditioning as our weapon by starting out mild so that they would wait long enough to hear the truth instead of getting the urge to run away at the first mention of God.
This is just an opinion tho.
All the best with your endeavour! Pray before u start it so that u will be prepared to deal with whatever gets thrown your way, whether good or bad.

130713wdydi

Rookie
2 Timothy 3:
"But mark this: There will be terrible times in the last days. People will be lovers of themselves, lovers of money, boastful, proud, abusive, disobedient to their parents, ungrateful, unholy, without love, unforgiving, slanderous, without self-control, brutal, not lovers of the good, treacherous, rash, conceited, lovers of pleasure rather than lovers of God— having a form of godliness but denying its power. Have nothing to do with such people."
Got this bible verse in my head right now, so I though I would share. It's sounds really familiar doesn't it?