Kpop Satanic/Illuminati Influence

queen82

Star

swayy000

Star
Have yall play obey me? What's your opinion it?
I've seen ads of it, and I IMMEDIATLEY knew it was straight up demonic. I can't believe they made a game, about demons, and LITERALLY name it "Obey me! One Master to rule them all." like how more blatant can they get??? What's even worse is the the main characteres are ACTUAL names of demons in the principalites of hell, but people who play the game are supposed to "date" them i think, and do there tasks. Also sliding in many other agendas through that game. People really need to wake up.

swayy000

Star
i want to share this :

very interesting! but something about that youtubers profile pic doesn't sit right with me... and i also watched two of their other videos where they explain symbolism in kpop and i noticed that they completely gloss over the satanic, illuminati and mk ultra symbolisms in their videos, especially the one about butterflies. It's a growing theme in a lot of these kpop mv's. I just hope people wake up and see the truth.

swayy000

Star

swayy000

Star
guys did you know sm artists often talks about paranormal things that happens in the sm building?
the energy there must be so off, one time taeyong even said he slept in sm building and had sleep paralysis.

View attachment 51376View attachment 51373

View attachment 51374

View attachment 51375

View attachment 51377

View attachment 51378
this reminds me of one video I saw where IU said that when she was on set for filming a music video, a ghost/spirit came up to her to hug her :(

Shuna

Star
a ghost in the Exo music video:

In Growl, he was a staff member. On the other hand, during a live performance, from one of the groups of girls, one of the members fell and when she fell, he a hand, and until the beginning of the arm came out, I don't know if it is his body where one of the limbs next to it.

btach

Veteran
I've always interpreted it as meaning believers and unbelievers. Or rather, those who only say they believe vs true believers.

"Not everyone who says to Me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ will enter the kingdom of heaven, but only he who does the will of My Father in heaven." Matthew 7:21
Everything in the bible has a reference to human activities. It's not limited to believers and non believers and your level of consciousness determines your understanding.

For instant, King David said, "I will delight in the law of the Lord. Many people limit this to the ten commandments, but God's laws involve seed time and harvest time, the law of sin and death, the laws of life, etc. All these laws affect all aspects of our lives.

So interpretation is based on the times, but the foundation is truth. God's word is unlimited and this is what makes it amazing.

btach

Veteran
sorry i dont post often, i've been lurking on this thread for a long time, but i wanna talk a bit about 5hinee jjong and taem

can we please be more sensitive regarding his death? i know one of the main topics of this thread is discussing his 'sacrifice' and i understand, but it sounds really crude and insensitive to say things like "5hinee k!lled him" or saying taem is copying his whole career and he benefited from his death and stuff, please think before you say such things.

if i analyse it from that angle, taem already had a successful solo career and solo debuted before the others, lsm picked him because of his huge improvement in sherlock era.

and jjong is the one who mentored and trained him, he even wrote songs for taem which taem wouldnt sing because he didnt think he would be able to do them as well as jjong. out of all 5hinee members taem was closest to jjong, he might have a mischievous image but he has always been extremely attached to his group and members.

the worst part is jjong passed away in 2017, and that was already a very tough year for taem, you can watch the documentary behind for his budokkan concert, he was struggling a lot mentally. he had just had two very difficult japanese releases, and the pressure from the hit the stage and mama performance from the last year was a lot to live up to, everyone who says taemin gained from 2017 is not completely true, he started being known as kpop's best dancer from a long ago, but especially 2016.

so he has a lot of pressure to deliver a good korean comeback since press your number, which was two years ago, and at the same time he has to hold his first solo concert, which is a 360 degree arena, for a japanese audience and having to adjust all his songs to japanese, and work on his korean comeback at the same time, he even had to perform at an sm concert right after two days of his own concerts.

physical stress leads to mental stress as well, but he had a lot of mental stress to begin with, and he was being filmed a lot constantly, during the documentary his manager had to request the camerman to stop recording tm and give him some privacy because he broke down crying while rehearsing, it was a hard time for him and jjong came to support him, he stayed with him after the concert and ate with him to cheer him up, jjong genuinely cared about him to adjust his own concert dates just so he could attend and support taem's concert.

i cant find the video to link sorry if anyone wants to link it you're welcome.

and then during move promotions, even though tm had schedules the whole day he still went to jjong's concert at the end of day to support him, it wasn't a one-sided thing, they both cared for each other and supported each other.

another thing i want to mention is that very shortly before jjong's passing, taem went through another sad incident when his friend auditioned on a show where he was a judge, called unit, and he performed exo's kokobop, his other best friend's song, it was sad because k@i, taem, and moon*yu were all friends and trained together but their paths turned out to be so different, it must have been very difficult for tm to see his friend struggling like that, i found a twt link to that moment

he's never broken down into tears like this before, he must clearly have had a lot of stress piled up for him to breakdown like that.

another thing is that he was already feeling selfish for promoting solo and not giving his group enough attention, reports say he was crying inconsolably after news of jjong's death, i dont think we can just say it's all fake, imagine how hurt you would feel if a friend that was like a big brother to you for over ten years suddenly left like that, and he already felt very guilty i dont think it's fair to sit and speculate like it's his fault when he already blames himself.

tm didnt have solo activities the next year, except his japanese album and the title track 'under my skin' is an extremely sad song where he confronts his guilt and pain over jjong's passing.

last year with supe*m, a western interviewer asked him directly about jjong which was very rude, and he didnt want to reply but the CPTL record staff insisted and he gave a very short answer, but he was clearly very uncomfortable
View attachment 51228

even recently he's been having a very difficult time, he prepared hard for tokyo dome concerts last year only for them to be cancelled, and every single time he would bring up his solo activities sm would cancel would all their meetings and brush him off, and then they didnt promote any of his comebacks, he's been injured too and they made him a film a reality show but postponed his solo content, he's even explicitly stated that his mental state has been suffering, tm is not the type to share these type of things so for him to say just this much is enough to know how bad it is.

he's even mentioned in passing how he knows his career isn't forever, he knows he's gonna retire one day and it all has to end, why would he do horrible things for fame when he's said so many times how much he struggles with it and how it's caused him to have two different identities as a celebrity and a real person, you can see in the lyrics for his japanese song 'famous':

View attachment 51229

the reason he's successful is because he's simply accepted the dark and ugly side of it all, he has an extremely strong mental state to deal with it so cleanly like he has been doing for years, i've seen some comments on this thread before criticising him for not showing emotion, but that doesnt mean he's not feeling anything, he's still in pain and suffering.
View attachment 51230

View attachment 51231

View attachment 51232

a lot of times tm's lyrics and concepts are overlooked because of the aesthetic or his charismatic appeal, but looking just a little deeper into it all reveals the reality behind his perfect mask. i would share more but this post is already too long sorry

all his cbs and concepts from 2020 have been very dark because he is struggling with all these things, he just expresses himself in his art form like that, because he has dark thoughts and feelings doesnt mean he's an evil person, it's unfair to paint him as this evil demon a lot of you all talk about him like that and it makes me sad because he is actually suffering a lot but just because he doesnt share it doesnt mean we should speculate like this.

sorry for the long post i didnt mean to spam, i just wanted to show a side of taem that i feel is often overlooked on this thread simply because of his concepts, he is human too, he feels pain too, it's not right to speculate over his pain and trauma, that's all, thanks for reading.
So we should feel sorry for Taemin who never, ever says anything about Jonghyun?
And no, Jonghun's death had little effect on Taemin.You can clearly see it by his actions.
He never writes his own lyrics, except for a few songs so whatever you posted might mean nothing.
Let's be real about Taemin for once
He only cares about himself. Also remember, these are actors. That said, we wish him well.

130713wdydi

Rookie
Thanks!
So we should feel sorry for Taemin who never, ever says anything about Jonghyun?
And no, Jonghun's death had little effect on Taemin.You can clearly see it by his actions.
He never writes his own lyrics, except for a few songs so whatever you posted might mean nothing.
Let's be real about Taemin for once
He only cares about himself. Also remember, these are actors. That said, we wish him well.
There's something I need to add here. I hesitated to do it before because I did not want to upset anyone but it has to be said. I have reason to believe Ta3min knows what happened to Jon9hyun. He may or may not have a hand in the perpetration of the crime but that is not something I want to assume. But I can tell u guys with 100% certainty that HE KNOWS.
Just to give a background: I am blessed with greater-than-average intuition and can sense energies. If there is something foul nearby, I nope out of there. Likewise, praying (not just using the mouth but from the heart) fills me with an unexplainable amount of peace. I have always felt something off about Ta3min's immediate surrounding. That something other than him was also occupying that space. But it wasn't particularly good or bad. It just was. At first, I only knew about Jon9hyun's death but after I read up on it in detail, things became clearer. Just to make sure, I went up to the wrong crowd to confirm what I was sensing and they all sensed the same too (I know what I did was wrong but I was stupid and naïve back then. Right now, I completely trust in God and only believe in what he wants to show me). An essence of Jon9's spirit is there with Ta3min. His soul had already left after his death, but a part of his energy (which he had been accumulating all through his living days) was held back using satanic rituals to be used as a battery in Ta3min's career.
I would also like to add an advice here for all the truthseekers based on what I learned from my own life. If u hv high intuition, or any other abilities, u may also hv a tendency to try to increase that power. For example, learning esoteric things, practicing 3rd eye opening or other new age stuff.
Please don't.
Whatever ability u have, plz be satisfied with it. Thank God for giving u such a gift and pray to him everyday asking for guidance on how to use that ability according to His will and not ur own. If he wants u to be more powerful, he will give it to u. Likewise, he may also take away ur abilities if he thinks that is the best for u.
Don't try to increase or suppress ur abilities. Just let it be. Pray to God and trust in Him. He knows what is best for u.
I hope u have a blessed day! Stay safe!