Kpop Satanic/Illuminati Influence

Shuna

Veteran
Salut ; je voudrai discuter avec toi si c'est possible. Je fais des recherches à mon côté et je fais attention au langage codé de BTS j'aimerai vraiment comprendre certaines choses. J'ai besoin de ton aide.
Est ce qu'il y'a un moyen de te contacter ?

Je n'arrive pas à avoir accès à ton blog non plus.
Tu peux le faire sur le forum, en MP.

DisappointedBybangtan

Established
I put this photos because he is brighter and he smiled.I think this is a better way to remember him.
I apologize for black and white colour and the v sign,but i love his smile in these photos

Attachments

I am here to ask your help! Here are people who know how those satan worshippers are exterminating Armenians. There is an information that shitty Armenian givernment who are controlled by Sor@s and Rothsch@lds are going to fully exterminate us. They have a plan in which the most of territory of Armenia will be gifted to Azerbaijan and then in the last small part they will have acceptance to intervene. Azerbaijan kills us, no matter where we are, if they intervene legally they will kill the whole nation. Guys, please help to share this. I am asking as I am desperate because those plans will be ended in summer of 2021. Let's stop the mass murder of my nation. I am against their shitty plans and hope them all to die, they are cursed forever.
The first image is Armenia's map before the war, the second is their shitty plan, and the third is the source about it. Please, save my life too, as they do it, they will kill me too.
I'm offering up a prayer for you every night!

Shuna

Veteran
Voici deux vidéos Françaises et Coréens, par un Youtubeur Coréen:
Here are two French and Korean videos, by a Korean Youtuber:

La première parle des trainées:
The first talks about streaks:
LA KPOP (training, guerre, concurrence) - YouTube

La seconde parle de ce qui ce passe en surface, dans la KPop, en Corée:
The second talks about what is happening on the surface, in KPop, in Korea:
LA FACE CACHÉE DE LA KPOP - YouTube
La vrai prononciation de la K-Pop est Ka-Pop pour comme vous devez le savoir pour Kabbal.
The real pronunciation of K-Pop is Ka-Pop for as you should know for Kabbal.

Vmort

Star
I am here to ask your help! Here are people who know how those satan worshippers are exterminating Armenians. There is an information that shitty Armenian givernment who are controlled by Sor@s and Rothsch@lds are going to fully exterminate us. They have a plan in which the most of territory of Armenia will be gifted to Azerbaijan and then in the last small part they will have acceptance to intervene. Azerbaijan kills us, no matter where we are, if they intervene legally they will kill the whole nation. Guys, please help to share this. I am asking as I am desperate because those plans will be ended in summer of 2021. Let's stop the mass murder of my nation. I am against their shitty plans and hope them all to die, they are cursed forever.
The first image is Armenia's map before the war, the second is their shitty plan, and the third is the source about it. Please, save my life too, as they do it, they will kill me too.
I am sorry. I am so sorry.

everything screams satanism. why taemin why? I cried so much today. the whole show was creepy ...

remember when bts went to jonghyun's funeral?

the date of stray kids debut was march 25, 2018
from that date untii december 18 2020 (today) there are exactly 999 days
today stray kids performed a bts song called dionysus. I don't know what it means but I'm scared.
changbin also sprayed the letter "v" but later said it was supposed to be a heart.

v... bts... sacrifice? :/ predictive programming??

Attachments

btach

Veteran
12/18/2020
everything screams satanism. why taemin why? I cried so much today. the whole show was creepy ...

today stray kids performed a bts song called dionysus. I don't know what it means but I'm scared.
changbin also sprayed the letter "v" but later said it was supposed to be a heart.

I was kinda upset today for many reasons, but God gave me a strong message

1. It's all vanity. Vain pursuits for wealth and fortune.
2. Don't rush justice

DisappointedBybangtan

Established

Dyonisus is Bts song,i think they want replace Bts...when he sprayed the letter V i was shocked because i can't understand why the red V...what is the meaning?
Why SEVENTEEN were absent?Fans waited them ,but they didn't performed.

Vmort

Star
Atomic sation was made by satanist to mass extermination of people. Turn it off themselves -- Chernobyl was the first bird how they planned to kill us. They hide Teslas's technologies how to take electicity out of air.