Kpop Satanic/Illuminati Influence

scha

Established
Thank you so much,i have understood that behind Lsm and Bang pd there are others people more high ranking,and maybe behind Obama too ...do you think idols knows about that or they think the decisions are taken only from Lsm and Bang pd?They are conscious about the real situation?
I don't think the idol really knows what they're doing unless one that joint the occult. Imo, the one in the occult is 'special' and was selected by their birthdate, horoscope etc (tbh i dont think the street audition is random. It have been planned somehow). whatever they do they only thought the order came from the boss while actually the boss maybe got the order from "the commander chief" (named they give to the d3m0n they worshipped). After all, the higher up / their bosses will never revealed the actual truth to the idols bcs they just spawn. Normally, spawn just do as what comes in order without questioning much. Moreover, these idols were recruited while they're still young. The co just need to sell the idea how to become rich & fame, without need to explain the occult & symbolism them kids might involved in. As years passed by, u can see they recruited much younger kids. Clearly bcs it was easy to brainwash & manipulate kids bcs they still have pure thinking.

The idols may noticed all once it is too late & whenever they already deeply involved in the occult and can get nowhere to run. So then we'll see all those news of idols "suicide", heart attack, injured, depression etc.

DisappointedBybangtan

Established
I don't think the idol really knows what they're doing unless one that joint the occult. Imo, the one in the occult is 'special' and was selected by their birthdate, horoscope etc (tbh i dont think the street audition is random. It have been planned somehow). whatever they do they only thought the order came from the boss while actually the boss maybe got the order from "the commander chief" (named they give to the d3m0n they worshipped). After all, the higher up / their bosses will never revealed the actual truth to the idols bcs they just spawn. Normally, spawn just do as what comes in order without questioning much. Moreover, these idols were recruited while they're still young. The co just need to sell the idea how to become rich & fame, without need to explain the occult & symbolism them kids might involved in. As years passed by, u can see they recruited much younger kids. Clearly bcs it was easy to brainwash & manipulate kids bcs they still have pure thinking.

The idols may noticed all once it is too late & whenever they already deeply involved in the occult and can get nowhere to run. So then we'll see all those news of idols "suicide", heart attack, injured, depression etc.
That explains a lot of things...they think about money,fame and being happy,but after they start to have nightmares and feel strange things around them,and when they are conscious about what lies behind their fame it is too late to escape, and they could be blackmailed or something worst.There were people who thought Taeyong was high ranking and important,but after i saw how they mistreated him instead he suffers from chronic pain i have understood that he is considered important in Mvs ,but he is mistreated and they don't care about him.Someone said that Jonghyun was involved in occult and a mason...i don't think so,Jonghyun was very sensitive,and ignorant about masons...maybe after he started to be a producer he noticed what lies behind music and wanted to rebel.But i can't believe that he is expert in masons and these things,because for me that i am ignorant in occult also simple symbols are like aramaic for me.

Last edited:

Lolylol

Established
Txt did another SHINee cover.
And if they're related in some type of way? It's like big hit is trying to replace shinee. Even txt's songs sounds like shinee songs. I know shawols that started to be txt fans because of the similarities between the 2 groups (and like I said in another post Taehyun looks like Jonghyun, if someone told me he's Jonghyun's young brother I would believe).

doublestandardism

Established
Txt did another SHINee cover.
And if they're related in some type of way? It's like big hit is trying to replace shinee. Even txt's songs sounds like shinee songs. I know shawols that started to be txt fans because of the similarities between the 2 groups (and like I said in another post Taehyun looks like Jonghyun, if someone told me he's Jonghyun's young brother I would believe).
Yeah i saw that... its uncomfortable for me every time txt and shinee are mentioned together. So many shawols are so proud of this but... ive been a shawol for 8 years and this just bothers me like crazy.

Lolylol

Established
Yeah i saw that... its uncomfortable for me every time txt and shinee are mentioned together. So many shawols are so proud of this but... ive been a shawol for 8 years and this just bothers me like crazy.
this bothers me too especially cause I don't trust big s*hit entertainment and everything they do smells rotten to me.

DisappointedBybangtan

Established
this bothers me too especially cause I don't trust big s*hit entertainment and everything they do smells rotten to me.
Daegu is Key city...and they left Key voice at the beginning in the song...but instead of saying Shinee's back Huening Kai said another word.I think there is a reason to perform Shinee song in Daegu 7 days after Jjong death anniversary.My suspect is that they want to take Shinee place and sacrifice Shinee come back to push the group to disband.That explains why Taemin met Soobin and Taehyun during Music bank,and they exchanged their album.There is a meaning behind this gesture.Daegu is also Suga and Taehyung city.Before the tv show started they showed a commercial about Tae birthday,and it was written "sweet night".It creeps me out because wish happy birthday before time is unlucky,and they could choose a christmas song for him,not Sweet night.I hope they choose Sweet night to promote the Itaewon class drama ,and not for others reasons

Last edited:

DisappointedBybangtan

Established

Guys you must to see Bighit trailer for New years eve...i think it explains the agenda...there are bloods,robots and a scene like two hands that they want to touch that reminds me the Creation of God...what i found strange is that these hands are bleeding ...why for promote online concert they showed bleeding hands?Other strange scene is that the hands at the beginning are humans like they represents two people who are connected through web...but after one of this hand is robotoid type!!And there these voices who repeat the word "connect",but i heard also the word Shinee.Transhumanism propaganda.

Last edited:

queen82

Star

Guys you must to see Bighit trailer for New years eve...i think it explains the agenda...there are bloods,robots and a scene like two hands that they want to touch that reminds me the Creation of God...what i found strange is that these hands are bleeding ...why for promote online concert they showed bleeding hands?Other strange scene is that the hands at the beginning are humans like they represents two people who are connected through web...but after one of this hand is robotoid type!!And there these voices who repeat the word "connect",but i heard also the word Shinee.Transhumanism propaganda.
this is really obvious ...

Lolylol

Established
Daegu is Key city...and they left Key voice at the beginning in the song...but instead of saying Shinee's back Huening Kai said another word.I think there is a reason to perform Shinee song in Daegu 7 days after Jjong death anniversary.My suspect is that they want to take Shinee place and sacrifice Shinee come back to push the group to disband.That explains why Taemin met Soobin and Taehyun during Music bank,and they exchanged their album.There is a meaning behind this gesture.Daegu is also Suga and Taehyung city.Before the tv show started they showed a commercial about Tae birthday,and it was written "sweet night".It creeps me out because wish happy birthday before time is unlucky,and they could choose a christmas song for him,not Sweet night.I hope they choose Sweet night to promote the Itaewon class drama ,and not for others reasons
I'm scared... I'll pray for them!!

Observalita

Rookie

Mistreatment for Nct Taeyong and exhausting schedules..here are the proof
Honestly this almost made me tear up. I always wondered how Taeyong is surving this. Not to mention all the texts he has to study as the leader of such a large group. His being worked to the bone. Literally. I remember I saw an nct 127 Vlive (2 months ago or something). And Taeyong seemed visibly sad and in need of someone to talk to. Als remember when he was missing during one kick it peformance, but they never specified what he had. I fear for him that one day he's going to have a major burnout and/or mental breakdown. And he might even die from exhaustion in the worst case scenarion. God This is so sad.

Observalita

Rookie
The more i read it, the more i recalled how 5M building promoted Bt5 by putting a large poster of Bt5 on their building. In the first place, why would you promoting your competitor? Weird isn't it. For sure they didn't do that without purpose. Lol after all, they are under one ev1l organization. And ofcourse one event is related to one another.
Also the fact that SMm sent flowers to J!n when he opened a restaurant was just so weird considering he was never an SMmtrainee. He was approached by an Sm entertainment manager but at that time he thought it was a scam, so he refused. I have a feeling these people know each other behind closed doors. They're putting up a play and we're the audience.

Last edited:

Observalita

Rookie
I was confused because i thought Jyp influenced Bang pd because they worked together,and Jyp has successful group as Twice,Stray kids...but after i remember how Bang pd praised Shinee,you can see Txt and Enhypen are influenced by Shinee,Gfriend are accused to copy Red velvet concept...
I saw Siwon "premonition" and he was talking about Bts,it was preplanned...also Jin was casted by Sm before Bighit,so he is connected to them,and in Bangtan storyline he has an important role.A member from Enhypen was casted by Sm too,and now he is the leader of the group.After Bts fame SuperM were created...i really think there is a connection between Sm and Bighit.I think Exo and Shinee fame was sacrificed for Bighit success...there is a pact between these two agencies,i have this feeling.
Yes, and they say the bigger the sacrifice the bigger a star the person they're sacrificing for will become.

Last edited: