Kpop Satanic/Illuminati Influence

cdigital379

Established
Kai's song is out and I found the "eye" Symbolism...lol. Reading this thread has influenced me so bad I now look for signs instead of enjoying the song for what it is. :p

View attachment 47583
=============================================

ヽ(**)ノ. 5HAWOL .ヽ(**)ノ

I agree. I often feel the same!! This is not only in K-Pop but everywhere else: music, work n play, signage, news, other media, commercials, sports, online/offline, comics, movies, world religion, propaganda, magazines, arts, anime/animation, fashion, TV, book reading, toys, cartoons, every day life in general and etc... :oops::oops::oops::(:(:(:confused::confused::confused:

SYMBOLISM N ITS AGENDA IS ALL AROUND US!!!

Last edited:

cdigital379

Established

Not kpop but this is creepy...looks like a prisoner...a lot of comments said it is about adrenachrome and when she explained what happened they were convinced she is a liar
============================

() BUNNYMYEON... :)

I, too agree!!! JLO
has been in the business since the dawn of time. SHE IS wwwaaaaayyyyyy...at the top of the "Crème De La Crème "!!!

Last edited:

cdigital379

Established
They're the new Bts i think
==============================

QUEEN82: ()❤

FOR me, I saw "some Vixx" vibes. Nothing stands out to me about the debut. CLONING the same recycled "garbage" over n over n over GETS OLD!!!

I am NOT saying these guys are trash, but the concept is getting old. My Korean friends n those who listen 2 K-Pop feel like the shelf life of the BTS/K-POP facade will soon come 2 an abrupt end. :oops::oops::oops::(:(:(

I do wish 4 this group 2 succeed in a good light!!! I'll keep them in my prayers!!!
==============================

For those "blessed" w/amazingly "hawk-eyed vision...
Did
ANYONE think 2 turn parts of this video UPSIDE n TRULY meditate on the video???

I do not have time to spell it out or 2 further elaborate 4 everyone but 4 those who know what I mean; THEY WILL UNDERSTAND!!!
()❤

Last edited:

cdigital379

Established
FROM REDDIT: February 17th, 2020

https://www.reddit.com/r/kpopthoughts/comments/f5l5q8

I SIMPLIFIED IT BELOW!!!

The future of Kpop idol group entertainment in the US and western Europe.

Note : Everytime I say of 'Kpop', it refers to Kpop Idol group industry, a specific subset of the entire Korean pop music industry. And as to western or the west, I will use the term in a very limited sense, to refer to mostly America and other anglophone countries plus some western European countries".

It's not clear if Kpop idol entertainment music will be popular in the west as it did in East Asia. It's still a matter of possibility. At present, no one knows for sure. In my opinion, there are roughly 3 possibilities regarding to the future of K-pop in the west.

1. After BTS (and Blackpink), no other Kpop group will succeed to get considerably or massively popular in the west and Kpop will simply die off and be forgotten there.

2. The west (America mostly) will be the second Japan/China + some other Asian cash cow overseas markets for Kpop. Kpop will establish itself as a mainstream culture in the west, and Americans/westerners will enjoy K-pop in a similiar fashion Koreans love watching Hollywood entertainment movies or Disney movies. A foreign, but very normal, familiar part of your everyday pastime cultural life.

3. Kpop will become a pop music industry equivalent of Japanese Anime in the west. It's not a mainstream culture there, but a highly influential subculture in terms of the size of fandom and market.

In my view, the 3rd possibility is the most likely one. As for 2nd one, there are 3 barriers which I think make the 2nd possibility to be less likeley to happen in the west than the 3rd one. 1) geo-location barrier. 2) language barrier 3) cultural barrier.

Geo-location barrier is so obvious that no explanation is needed. Second, generally speaking native English speakers from anglophone countries tend to be less accustomed to listening to music in foreign language, compared to East Asian countries people. There are notable exceptions of course, i.e., Gangnam Style and Despacito.

However they feel more resistance to music in non-English. And speaking of cultural barrier, some of common features of K-pop will have considerably difficulty with being widely accepted in the West. For example, Flower Boy concept of Kpop idol boy group. It's simply a result of K-pop industry's attempt of pandering to Korean domestic consumers, young female fans. K-pop industry has it just because young Korean female fans of boy group like it the most.

In East Asian market including Japan and China, the Flower boy concept has been accepted relatively quick and soon with no strong cultural resistance. However, it will be much harder for the concept to be accepted in the west. All you guys know what happened when Flower boys of BTS and other K-pop boy groups reached the West.

"They look like a gay!". "Not manly enough!" and so on. This is not the only cultural feature of K-pop not to be easily accepted in the west. There are many more. And it's why K-pop will not be broadly accepted as a mainstream culture in the west as it has been in Japan and many other Asian countries.

Next, the 1st possibility - die off possibility - is also less likely. Despite of the aforementioned barriers, K-pop is highly entertaining to many westerners and performance on stage and MV quality is often superb. Excellence is appealing universally. There are a considerable proportion of the population in the west who feels attracted to K-pop style entertainment.

Take a look at a couple of youtube channels like this, this, this and this.

What do they look like? Western Otaku. The difference is that they love k-pop.

These people will increase more and more in number and the trend will not be reversed in the foreseeable future.

It's why I think the 3rd possibility is the most likely one.
==================================
MOST PEEPS BELIEVE THE 3RD ANSWER WAS BEST!!!

Comment #1:
I agree that the 3rd possibility is most likely, for the reasons you laid out. Honestly, I never understood why people were so quick to assume that possibility 1 is the way things would go. When BTS and Blackpink go on hiatus or disband, those fans that were either into those groups only will either (a) stop following Kpop completely or (b) move on to other groups. In the case of (a), they already weren't following other groups, so none of those groups will be worse off after those fans exit.

Fewer people may be introduced to the genre after BTS and Blackpink leave, but I think enough will remain engaged that groups will still have a decent chance of building a Western fanbase. I also think that Korean entertainment companies will become increasingly savvy in building a Western fanbase.

It's already clear how hard it is to build a successful group in South Korea if you don't have Produce members or are one of the Big 3/BH, so it only makes sense for those companies that do still want to debut a new group to look outward into the Western world where those things don't mean as much to fans. They may not all build that audience successfully, but some definitely will.

As for possibility 2, I don't think that will occur in the near future (again, for the reasons you laid out), but I do think that non-Western entertainment will eventually become more of a norm in the US.

It's already becoming more and more accessible through streaming services and Youtube, and the generation coming of age now is likely becoming much more accustomed to consuming content from other cultures and in other languages that older generations (and even Millennials) ever were.

Soon, those high schoolers are going to become part of coveted 25-49 age demographic for advertisers, and the type of content that is promoted will undoubtedly adjust accordingly.

》》》》》》》When BTS and Blackpink go on hiatus or disband, those fans that were either into those groups only will either (a) stop following Kpop completely or (b) move on to other groups. In the case of (a), they already weren't following other groups, so none of those groups will be worse off after those fans exit. Fewer people may be introduced to the genre after BTS and Blackpink leave, but I think enough will remain engaged that groups will still have a decent chance of building a Western fanbase.

》》》》》》》Yea, a good point. Basically the same thing can be said of Anime Industry. Suppose a non-Japanese guy got hooked on some Anime series by chance, whether s/he be a westerner or not. What would happen to him after the completion of the series? Forget all together about anime? Rather than that, more likely is he to try find another somewhat similiar anime.

Comment #2:
Yeah, I agree it'll be the 3rd option for the reasons you stated. While it will stay a subculture, it's still pretty consequential if it can get a little bigger - the west is close to being able to support any group it even moderately likes to have a solid career. Getting a predictable ~12 city circuit in place is a big deal for the next tier of groups.

In the short term, I think it could really help if BP could become more of a second face for the genre here. BTS has been bringing in the bulk of new fans, but starting in about a year is either going to trickle enlistment over the next half decade or be gone entirely for a couple of years. And they are also still struggling with the perception that K-pop is just a boyband fad. Getting a girl group - or soloist - going in the public consciousness could help the genre break out of those boxes. But that's probably not happening while BP is under YG and limited to one single a year. That said, I think it's too early to say exactly what role most of the big groups can play here and whether a few of them can help out. Remember most of them only toured for the first time last year.

If you're looking over a decade, I think the main vulnerability point is not going to be western fans dropping interest in idols. It's going to be competition - from China, Japan, SEA, and/or even western fanbases starting to produce their own take on idols.

Don't forget that the US historically has one boyband phenomenon every several years, and each one has looked considerably different than the last. There is no passion for pop groups in the US major labels, but JYP at least is looking at trying to produce localized groups here, and Little Mix is now competing with Simon Cowell in the UK.

Comment #3:
I'd say 3rd one is already a reality. Latin America has been a powerful market for them since a long time ago. Just like Japan culture is popular too. Now it just extending its domain to the north.

Comment #4:
I also agree with the 3rd possibility because I feel like K-pop will generally be accepted as a more 'niche' genre whilst still garnering quite a bit of popularity, I also agree that the "flower boy/cute" concepts don't tend to succeed well in the western market but i feel as if there has been quite a rise in more dark/girl crush concepts among new kpop groups and in general? (although there are still quite a few exceptions) so perhaps the convention of groups having cuter concepts is slowly dying out?

Last edited:

cdigital379

Established

FROM AUGUST 2017.
===========================

Do YOU GUYS buy all these BS stories 2B 100% ACCURATE????

IF SO...well then...hmmm...,

("If you buy this story, I have a bridge I'd like to sell you").

◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇

To My Understanding of how the industry works: (BOTH here n abroad n since they are ARE ALL MOSTLY INTERTWINED)...,

No ET Company in their right mind does ALL OF THIS 4 Free!!

Even 2 the "best of the best" or say amongst family n friends; doling out these "acts of kindness" comes w/an
ASKING PRICE OR SOMETHING IN RETURN OR BOTH!!!!

AGAIN: NOTHING IS GIVING FREELY IN THAT WORLD...AND WE ALL KNOW THAT MONEY DOESN'T GROW ON TREES!!!

===================================

1. I 4-get the story on Bada...my memory is off because I am overly tired.

2. I AM A HUGE HUGE
HUGE SHINHWA FAN and so was my former S. KOREAN housemate. I might be dazed...but not that confused.

If part of my recollection is correct: SHINHWA was HAPPY AS FCUK 2 be out of SM'S GRASP???

Some of the old videos from back in the earlier days are gone from The Daily Motion website.

3.Myung Soo Park...Well...his story was always odd 2 me. Maybe it is just me but like the rest...this guy is under some mind-control...like many of his fellow comedians.
===================================

Please...by the GRACE OF GOD...CORRECT me if I am wrong!!! Thanks in advance!!!
:0)

But no one person like him that pimps out, uses any kind of abuse or brainwashes their "pets n products" 4 profit and gain ALL THE WHILE threatening one's family members/friends in any matter if they cry out 4 help...is a good honorable man!!!!

:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:Sorry...but I am NOT buying in2 this BS CRAP!!! :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Last edited:

deniiiiXD

Veteran
The eye symbolism comes in many disguises - sometimes it will look like it came from the movies, sometimes from Egypt, sometimes from kids cartoons; but at the end of it all it is still "the eye" with all its satanic references.

I still think the one eye seen in Kai song is a meaningful symbol and placed there with a purpose given the fact that SM is going strong with his use of clocks and hour glasses at the moment and that particular eye has a clock as its eyeball. Perhaps he is using them to threaten his artiste to keep them in line and make them do whatever he tells them to do. As @scha affirmed, in Asian countries clocks are symbolism of life hours and giving or recieving them is a bad sign. :D
I am sorry but I can’t see any clock in his eyeball..
6BFB96F8-A349-44F6-BB3F-82AC9634C240.jpeg
The “gradations” look more like iris’s structure and the 8 little lights around the iris aren’t even closely related to a clock’s stucture
EECEE3CB-2EA1-408B-904A-628F405EA592.jpeg
The symbol in the eye is just the chinese letter of his name that is also chinese. That letter is literally read as “kai” and it also is the name of the album.

Sorry guys I am not saying it’s not a satanic symbol but please don’t make stuff up. You are getting further away from the truth.

Last edited:

cdigital379

Established
View attachment 47677
The “gradations” look more like iris’s structure and the 8 little lights around the iris aren’t even closely related to a clock’s stucture
View attachment 47678
The symbol in the eye is just the chinese letter of his name that is also chinese. That letter is literally read as “kai” and it also is the name of the album.

Sorry guys I am not saying it’s not a satanic symbol but I expected more from this thread. Please don’t make stuff up. You are getting further away from the truth.
===================

DENIIIIXD. :oops::oops::oops::(:(:(:confused:

Hmmm...I do see your point a bit. When I have more time 2 check this out, I will share my thoughts!! Too bad, my great great uncle passed away; for he comes from a family of clock makers.

But I can say this. Might I suggest you take a closer DEEPER LOOK AGAIN!!!

I do NOT see gradients per say but MORE of a sun dial...which in essence is a clock. My grand parents had one in their back yard, as well as my extended Swedish and Norwegian families. And the other side of my family comes from THE GREAT ORIENT; and some family members there had sun dials in their gardens.

》》》》》Often enough even as humans, we miss things in PLAIN SIGHT!!! Thus, whose 2 say what we cannot see visually doesn't exist???《《《《《

THIS IS MY OPINION ALONE
BUT I can comprehend and see from your point of view!! :) :)

Last edited:

cdigital379

Established
Yep. I heard he is related to the director of "The Godfather". Such an iconic movie. Sigh...they don't make movies like that anymore!
=============

FRANCIS FORD COPPOLA is his uncle and Sofia is his cousin. :)

And you are correct...they just don't make them like they use too!!! Even now...I watch older film noir from many countries; many w/ out subs.
====================================

Last edited:

deniiiiXD

Veteran
===================

Hmmm...I do see your point a bit. When I have more time 2 check this out, I will share my thoughts!! Too bad, my great great uncle passed away; for he comes from a family of clock makers.

I do NOT see gradients per say but MORE of a sun dial...which in essence is a clock. My grand parents had one in their back yard, as well as my extended Swedish and Norwegian families. And the other side of my family comes from THE GREAT ORIENT; and some family members there had sun dials in their gardens.

》》》》》Often enough even as humans, we miss things in PLAIN SIGHT!!! Thus, whose 2 say what we cannot see visually doesn't exist???《《《《《

THIS IS MY OPNION ALONE
Ooh it’s really my first time hearing about sun dials. Now it makes more sense indeed
F8A509A4-C94C-48CB-A25D-F1CF05A9FFE9.jpeg
Btw I noticed the eye being kind of robotic. This reminded me of aespa and their futuristic concept and also the sceneries in Kai’s MV look futuristic too. This might be elite’s plans to get people used to robots, holograms and other stuff like that; or it might also be SM’s point of view about the world: everything is changing and “improving” so improving the concept of their artists implies being up to date to the most recent discoveries too.

5hawol

Established
View attachment 47677
View attachment 47678

Sorry guys I am not saying it’s not a satanic symbol but please don’t make stuff up. You are getting further away from the truth.
The eye appear like this...
IMG_20201201_160858.jpg
...but as it gradually pulls back, become smaller and blurry, it turn into this.
IMG_20201201_160844.jpg
Does it not give you an illusion of a clock? IMG_20201201_160730.jpg

Illuminati is about illusions. They show their symbols subtly and briefly. All their theories, symbols, and works are shrouded in mystery. This is a tactic they are using to keep people fascinated.

For one last time I will level with you and explain about illusions with an extremely simple example. IMG_20201201_155747.jpg
Picture above is Rihanna in her umbrella song. With just one look you will miss seeing the devil face but if you look closely, it is there. This is the kind of illusion we are speculating on.

Last edited:

5hawol

Established
===================

THIS IS MY OPNION ALONE
I love you CDigital. I really really do. Thank you for your insight. God bless!