Kpop Satanic/Illuminati Influence

cdigital379

Established
Thank you so much :)

I wanted to take some break from this website but I saw some news about army angry about BTS not charting so I came here again to see what others are saying
===============////================////============

:0)

What else is new besides BTS Army always moaning and complaining???

And 2 think I was that "ga ga" in2 BTS (I still worry, care n pray 4 them; but I AM "HONESTLY" very relieved n happy that GOD
AND my inner voice woke me up!!!.

ALL IDOLS/GROUPS DESERVE A CHANCE 2 CHART N RECEIVE
RECOGNITION...
PERIOD!!!

yashashree

Established
I can't at the moment as Im still in the process of studying this. All I'd say for now is that I find it is so strange that many 36 year old died by suicide recently - Sei Ashina, Oh In-Hye, Alien Huang, Park Ji-Sun. What does it mean? What significance does this number possess? 3+6 is a nine number similar to 2+7 and many celebs died at 27 and at 36!

Im so curious about this. If you also find this strange lets find out more and let us solve this mystery together. 9 is an important number with great significance. It is the number of finality. Some numerologist says it signifies "the end" of suffering. Suicides usually is ending of life after one can't take the pain no more. After being nailed on the cross Jesus died on the ninth hour of the day - so nine brought an end to his pain... Nine is the number of completion??????
Wow this explanation and your way of thinking is mind blowing ! what do you think about the number 11

5hawol

Established
Wow this explanation and your way of thinking is mind blowing ! what do you think about the number 11
I found this link very interesting and informative.

Number 11 has negative elements (so says the link)

Last edited:

Bunnymyeon

Established
Homage to Maradona...look the symbol....the illuminati pyramid...they are telling they are the authors of this event?On the head of God there is the illuminati symbol ,i find it disrepectful and satanic.Why Maradona give to God one of his hand?This is a satanic practice,they cut the hand to doing black magic.I know he is called "Mano de Dios" (God's hand),but this scene is creepy

Attachments

Last edited:
What do you think about Jin pose in this photo?This reminds me a crucifixion
EDIT: It looks like he's representing both because his arms are stretched out like Jesus on the cross.

Also this on Google. Looks like he's the upside down version. After reading the description of this car, I'm really scared for Jin now.
The Hanged Man.PNG

Last edited:

5hawol

Established

Nobodybuthere

Established
Even satan appears as an angel of light....Taemin KNOWS what those symbols mean. and you know that, my friend.The emotion of happiness does not mean someone isn't involved.
There were one eye symbolism and ice-cream = male prostituye. Maybe there are other symbols too. But, yes, it was really clear from huge negative massages

Awkward_pink

Established
So i used to be obessd wid blackpink and bts and the main difference between both is that bts have more creative liberty over there music while blackpink just take whatever yg gives them
Which one is better bc i was so into bts but when saw there fake love stage i was nooo how could you do that namj00n while still saying i love you army :(
Blackpink dont really know anything about there own music they just dance to it
So idk pls help

Awkward_pink

Established
I dont feel that attracted to bps music which is gud bc with bts i feel so brainwashed to buy there stuff no lie at all
Yesterday i watched life goes on for the first time and i coud not stop thinking about j1min after a while i bought my first poster ever of jimin and every time i look at it i feel sorry for myself bc i rember pied piper