Kpop Satanic/Illuminati Influence

that's so sad. it remind me of sulli's rumors. their world is scary. apparently be a s*m entertainment idol don't protect you from those things, and I was naive enough to think this happened only with idols from small companies.
sad that most Koreans always think this sponsorship only for small companies, and the big 4 are safe....its all media manipulation, the small companies are exposed for doing that, because they don't have the connection to protect themselves, but the big one have the media backing them up

The Chen news, the Chanyeol scandal, lay being inactive, all of it
I would say about Lay he have nothing to do with EXO now, and just taking their name, even this is bad he was dragging the whole EXO with him by supporting China statement over Korean war and his other things he have done supporting China genocide on minorities etc...is making Koreans mad and doing petition to not come to Korea...which really dragged the whole EXO down but SM probably doesn't care because his activities in China bring them money, and even I suspect if SM slowly wanted to get rid of EXO lol

Pepsi

Veteran
I would say about Lay he have nothing to do with EXO now, and just taking their name, even this is bad he was dragging the whole EXO with him by supporting China statement over Korean war and his other things he have done supporting China genocide on minorities etc...is making Koreans mad and doing petition to not come to Korea...which really dragged the whole EXO down but SM probably doesn't care because his activities in China bring them money, and even I suspect if SM slowly wanted to get rid of EXO lol
It does seem SM wants to get rid of the group

btach

Veteran
The future of KPOP is AI. Soon, they will recreate your favs as AIs and will not need them in physical form.

"
A.I K-Pop Idol Resembling Red Velvet and EXO To Debut In The Future

The future of KPOP is AI. Soon, they will recreate your favs as AIs and will not need them in physical form.

"
Every time I see this shit it reminds me of Chobits (the anime). It's like we're getting closer and closer it.

Pepsi

Veteran

"
was aespa literally not enough

btach

Veteran
This is only my opinion...Shinee channel on vlive was open today...she was a Shawol ..maybe the mother represents the birth ,that's why she died if it is a sacrifice...and the daughter represents Shinee because was part of fandom...so this sacrifice represents "a new birth for Shinee"...Minho will come back next and in few days will be Taemin new album ...this is only an opinion ,a theory..
Maybe they need to give up on these sacrifices because SHINee without Jjong is as good as dead and no amount of human sacrifice can change that. I mean Jjong was supposed to be the ultimate and who knows what will happen next year now that COVID "cases" are on the rise?. More lock downs mean less SHINee live activities and Taemin heads off next year. Minho will definitely be doing more movies..so who knows??? But these sacrifices need to end.

Pepsi

Veteran
View attachment 46205

can u guys see what i see?

View attachment 46206

yes.

in taemins new album NEVER GONNA DANCE AGAIN PT 2
above his head
hes wearing a crown or smth like that.
it looks like a pentagram :)
the full picture is a crown made of devil horns designed to like the crown of thorns of jesus christ... check out that girls video where she decoded taemin's teaser picture and mvs

bibi5

Rookie
am I the only who thought the man in the picture looks like on3w from SHIN!! at the first glance?

Ryan Nieves
Please look fro this guy on a picture.
[/QUOTE]

What.. Is this true?? It's so sad if it is.. Is this site legit? I mean has there been an instance where a blind item turned out true?
Blind items on this website are really accurate. It may take just a week for them to post the answer, or they could take a long time, months even years to post it... for intriuge I guess. Either way, i feel really bad for whoever this person is, whoever else was in the group, and whoever else is in that company.

queen82

Star
Blind items on this website are really accurate. It may take just a week for them to post the answer, or they could take a long time, months even years to post it... for intriuge I guess. Either way, i feel really bad for whoever this person is, whoever else was in the group, and whoever else is in that company.
yes but who posted this , a saesang ? or someone from the company staff? wonder who is ..