Kpop Satanic/Illuminati Influence

Nobodybuthere

Established
Most of the New testament was written from the Egyptian book of the dead. Not this Egypt by Arabs who settled in 600 AD. The ancient Egyptians..when Egypt was called Kemet
Do you think that the whole Bible was a plagiarism and has no connections with reality, and was written to convince other nations that jews are God's nation?

Bunnymyeon

Established
...seriously!... not trying to be a blatant 'cross-poster' on the VC site....
...but I just learned about this evil stuff, and found this meme, which sums it up in one image....
....so.... I searched for threads under 'adrenochrome'....
...and thought as many people as possible need to know this, clearly.....
...just one simple meme.... but it says a lot....

1605932459284.png
I have a question ...the greek ambrosia is in reality adrenachrome?

Observalita

Rookie
...seriously!... not trying to be a blatant 'cross-poster' on the VC site....
...but I just learned about this evil stuff, and found this meme, which sums it up in one image....
....so.... I searched for threads under 'adrenochrome'....
...and thought as many people as possible need to know this, clearly.....
...just one simple meme.... but it says a lot....

1605932459284.png
Did you see the video JD posted? It has to do with andrenochrome and Bt5 J!nn. It will shock you...

btach

Veteran
Do you think that the whole Bible was a plagiarism and has no connections with reality, and was written to convince other nations that jews are God's nation?
Let me tell you how bad things are. The letter J is around 500 years old. So yeah, if your gods name begins with a J and the messiah lived over 2000 years ago, there is a problem. Also the letter J doesn't exist in the Hebrew alphabet so how did the word Jew come about? My friend, this world is an illusion.

I am not Korean but I am thankful for the preservation of ancient language in that nation. I hope it stays that way.

Here is a video by Cheska an ex kpop idol from Fiestar. Here she exposes the industry and how bad her group members to her and how most girl groups don’t get along. What are your thoughts?
I watched all the three videos...the bullying are too much and even so unnecessary...she talks about toilet being empty for this sistar member and she act rude and she said its the norm in Kpop industry wow

she also said the leader told her we are here for business and not making friend..being competitive between each members is very common

she talks very little about sponsorship and abuse just say its true but preferred not to talk about it, I wonder why, may be she fear suing or backlash

saki

Star
Did you see the video JD posted? It has to do with andrenochrome and Bt5 J!nn. It will shock you...
...appreciate you sending that over!!!....as I had never heard of this confounding evil juice of the devil, himself, before....
...it's like.... I wanna know more.... yet... I really don't wanna read or hear another word, at the same time....:oops:
...it's jaw-dropping to discover the depths of evil which surround us.... :mad:

5hawol

Established
Let me tell you how bad things are. The letter J is around 500 years old. So yeah, if your gods name begins with a J and the messiah lived over 2000 years ago, there is a problem. Also the letter J doesn't exist in the Hebrew alphabet so how did the word Jew come about? My friend, this world is an illusion.

I am not Korean but I am thankful for the preservation of ancient language in that nation. I hope it stays that way.
In Hebrew Jesus is "Yeshua". The Greeks changed it to "iesis" and in English we write it as "Jesus" with a "J". Likewise you will see all the names starting with "J" - Joseph, Jop, etc, were originally written and pronounced with "Y".

IMG_20201122_103404.jpg

Last edited:

Bunnymyeon

Established
Here is a video by Cheska an ex kpop idol from Fiestar. Here she exposes the industry and how bad her group members to her and how most girl groups don’t get along. What are your thoughts?
I am shocked for two things...she said the company since trainee days take away the talent from idols and put in them what they want..i thought the company helped their talent but it is not true...
Second shocking thing is the surgery very natural that could be not recognized...

btach

Veteran
In Hebrew Jesus is "Yeshua". The Greeks changed it to "iesis" and in English we write it as "Jesus" with a "J". Likewise you will see all the names starting with "J" - Joseph, Jop, etc, were originally written and pronounced with "Y".

Our God is Jesus and we have no problem with his name.
And that's okay too.

btach

Veteran

Our God is Jesus and we have no problem with his name.
Every other god kept their original name except the christian one. What I was responding to was the use of religion for colonization, by changing everything. Many people believe Jesus was white which is flawed in itself, but that's the effect of using religion for colonization and control. The message is true, the name changing is a problem because the bible says it is in His name..so why change the name? Anyway Faith is the gateway that pleases God..not religion so we rejoice at that.

Vmort

Star
I have a question ...the greek ambrosia is in reality adrenachrome?
No one truly knows actually. Some people are thinking that ambrosia was some plant now extinced. Which I think is true beacause in myths ambrosia is more like plant thatn adrenochrome.

queen82

Star
I watched all the three videos...the bullying are too much and even so unnecessary...she talks about toilet being empty for this sistar member and she act rude and she said its the norm in Kpop industry wow

she also said the leader told her we are here for business and not making friend..being competitive between each members is very common

she talks very little about sponsorship and abuse just say its true but preferred not to talk about it, I wonder why, may be she fear suing or backlash
don't know maybe they threatened her if she reveal something

queen82

Star
I am shocked for two things...she said the company since trainee days take away the talent from idols and put in them what they want..i thought the company helped their talent but it is not true...
Second shocking thing is the surgery very natural that could be not recognized...
surgery very natural, i don't think so ahahah

Observalita

Rookie

Comet Pizza Kill Rooms/Basement Shown in 2014 Korean Music Video

Yes, thank you for mentioning it. That's why I had to double take when I saw the thumbnail of this NCT interview.

I'm definitely not saying the table clothes and the pizza's are necessarily referring to pizzagate, but there is a chance that it is.

Also JD once uploaded a video on this topic starring Bt5, it's really worth checking out. There is this part in the video starting from 1:56 where a woman asks what their pizza preference is. You would think it's a normal question, but judging by the member's reactions it clearly wasn't....and what rMm did afterwards really creeped me out.

Last edited: