Kpop Satanic/Illuminati Influence

Bunnymyeon

Established
Taemin released a mv withouth illuminati symbolism. I noticed that when idols make simple mvs like this the views aren't as big as when it has symbolism.
It's only a proof that people only watch mvs nonstop when it has something to make the person addicted to it.

After reading so many things about idols and obviously about taemin, I agreed with many thoughts and disagreed too (especially some commentaries that said he's a demon... sorry, I don't believe in that). I think some of them really have two personalities and use it depending on the moment... (I think we all do that at some point in our lives) but of course with them it's different, even has a different energy as if they're possessed. I'm saying this cause I watched shinee's vlive and they looked so genuine happy, nothing weird about their behaviour, only minho was a little awkward probably because he came back from the military service so recently. Taemin seems so sweet and funny in the live with his bandmates and it's so hard for me to believe he knows about the things we think he knows. My theory is that another side of him knows and his handlers "activate" that side whenever it's necessary, but his true self is the person he shows at lives and variety shows. For the other shinee members (jonghyun included), I don't think they have this "mk ultra dual personality" like taemin unfortunately seems to have.
just my opinion.

the mv:

I think this the real Taemin personality...more simple and natural that it seems...this reminds me a little Taehyung Winter bear Video ...unfortunately for being popular an idol can't show his real personality but must to be represented as a God or a creature supernatural...

Shuna

Star
Taemin released a mv withouth illuminati symbolism. I noticed that when idols make simple mvs like this the views aren't as big as when it has symbolism.
It's only a proof that people only watch mvs nonstop when it has something to make the person addicted to it.

After reading so many things about idols and obviously about taemin, I agreed with many thoughts and disagreed too (especially some commentaries that said he's a demon... sorry, I don't believe in that). I think some of them really have two personalities and use it depending on the moment... (I think we all do that at some point in our lives) but of course with them it's different, even has a different energy as if they're possessed. I'm saying this cause I watched shinee's vlive and they looked so genuine happy, nothing weird about their behaviour, only minho was a little awkward probably because he came back from the military service so recently. Taemin seems so sweet and funny in the live with his bandmates and it's so hard for me to believe he knows about the things we think he knows. My theory is that another side of him knows and his handlers "activate" that side whenever it's necessary, but his true self is the person he shows at lives and variety shows. For the other shinee members (jonghyun included), I don't think they have this "mk ultra dual personality" like taemin unfortunately seems to have.
just my opinion.

the mv:

Even if, every time they make an MV, in town, without a graphic idea, he has less view. That he's not without a symbol, even he looks normal and happy in this clip. It has a lot of symbol:
1 - Paris is the city of Isis (the Virgin Mary...). Isis is serte the mother, very loving, and protective, or the goddess of love. She is also the queen of the underworld. Paris, is the gateway to hell, which would be found under the Arc de Triomphe, obviously it does not have a real gate to hell, just below. But on the other hand, he sits on a chain. A chain, which is often worn around their blows, and which becomes more and more heavy, see numerous, over time. The Eiffel Tower also has symbols, like its position, under Venus, and has three floors and a restaurant on the third.
2 - At 0:06, he puts his hands in front of his eyes and shows simple nose and mouth. Even so, it forms not a triangle, but a diamond, which symbolizes a diamond, the pineal gland, and put in front of a mirror is seen, like an hourglass. He looks elsewhere, just past his hair. By going on a map, where he runs in passing, on the white parts, representing the stairs. A: 1:18, it forms a heart on the left eye, the lunar eye. Later in, he positions himself in front of a window, which has two squares, behind the window, one yellow, followed by a red. Except, as in the clip 'Criminal', where it is arranged, as on a cross (a symbol of sacrifice). It is therefore in the place of black. See blue, in this case, what accompanies the name of the drinks, so Blue Lagoon. At 2:21 He hides his right eye, the right eye is solar, but the left eye is lunar, hiding the right eye, he represents the Antichrist. At 2:59, he hides his right eye, then forms an L, and ends up hitting, hiding the camera, with his hand (same, as kicking, towards the camera).
3 - His clothes, he wears blue jeans, guess the pants would be, what they are. And the top, what we see, and the jacket the mission. The pants are sky blue, in this case a symbol of freedom? He also wears a white top, symbolizing the soul and covered, with a brown jacket, symbolizing the earth, the burial, a bear, symbolizing the head of the beast of the apocalypse (representing a program).

He has no doubt, other symbols, like the lockers, represent the red boxes, surely, the lockers, of former members.

queen82

Star

I saw Music bank performance and this is like others girl groups...nothing special...the Mv has a lot of special effects and they didn't sang live...i expected something better from Sm who has artists with high vocals.Very beautiful but i can't see personality in them...no great dance
the dancing is kinda good, but they looks a group from a small company not a big company like SM, plus the only one that have kinda stage presence were just 2 of them, the others not that much

btach

Veteran

just my opinion.

the mv:

Even satan appears as an angel of light....Taemin KNOWS what those symbols mean. and you know that, my friend.The emotion of happiness does not mean someone isn't involved.

Bunnymyeon

Established
the dancing is kinda good, but they looks a group from a small company not a big company like SM, plus the only one that have kinda stage presence were just 2 of them, the others not that much
Yes..they seems a group related to small companies ,and there are girl groups better than them.Compared to Fx and Snsd and also T Ara aespa are really worst...

Even if, every time they make an MV, in town, without a graphic idea, he has less view. That he's not without a symbol, even he looks normal and happy in this clip. It has a lot of symbol:
1 - Paris is the city of Isis (the Virgin Mary...). Isis is serte the mother, very loving, and protective, or the goddess of love. She is also the queen of the underworld. Paris, is the gateway to hell, which would be found under the Arc de Triomphe, obviously it does not have a real gate to hell, just below. But on the other hand, he sits on a chain. A chain, which is often worn around their blows, and which becomes more and more heavy, see numerous, over time. The Eiffel Tower also has symbols, like its position, under Venus, and has three floors and a restaurant on the third.
2 - At 0:06, he puts his hands in front of his eyes and shows simple nose and mouth. Even so, it forms not a triangle, but a diamond, which symbolizes a diamond, the pineal gland, and put in front of a mirror is seen, like an hourglass. He looks elsewhere, just past his hair. By going on a map, where he runs in passing, on the white parts, representing the stairs. A: 1:18, it forms a heart on the left eye, the lunar eye. Later in, he positions himself in front of a window, which has two squares, behind the window, one yellow, followed by a red. Except, as in the clip 'Criminal', where it is arranged, as on a cross (a symbol of sacrifice). It is therefore in the place of black. See blue, in this case, what accompanies the name of the drinks, so Blue Lagoon. At 2:21 He hides his right eye, the right eye is solar, but the left eye is lunar, hiding the right eye, he represents the Antichrist. At 2:59, he hides his right eye, then forms an L, and ends up hitting, hiding the camera, with his hand (same, as kicking, towards the camera).
3 - His clothes, he wears blue jeans, guess the pants would be, what they are. And the top, what we see, and the jacket the mission. The pants are sky blue, in this case a symbol of freedom? He also wears a white top, symbolizing the soul and covered, with a brown jacket, symbolizing the earth, the burial, a bear, symbolizing the head of the beast of the apocalypse (representing a program).

He has no doubt, other symbols, like the lockers, represent the red boxes, surely, the lockers, of former members.
I am not christian though but I am confused..isis is like goddesses of the greek? right? but virgin mary is christian mother of jesus..right? so what I am saying they are not the same?

and how do you know paris is a gate of hell? do you mean there is secret Illuminati underground of paris? or hell in religious meaning of real hell?...sorry for many questions I am confused

Bunnymyeon

Established
I am not christian though but I am confused..isis is like goddesses of the greek? right? but virgin mary is christian mother of jesus..right? so what I am saying they are not the same?

and how do you know paris is a gate of hell? do you mean there is secret Illuminati underground of paris? or hell in religious meaning of real hell?...sorry for many questions I am confused
Isis is the egyptian goddess ,mother of Horus and wife of Osiris..the virgin Mary represents Isis in a different way or it is a representation of queen Semiramis ,also Jd talked about it in one of her video,i don't remember which video...virgin mary is the represention of the sky queen Astarte...some people consider Catholic church a church who is around Virgin Mary not Jesus Christ...Astarte is compared to Venus..but Venus is a planet related to Lucifer,i read that liberty statue represents the lightbringer Lucifer

Isis is the egyptian goddess ,mother of Horus and wife of Osiris..the virgin Mary represents Isis in a different way or it is a representation of queen Semiramis ...virgin mary is the represention of the sky queen Astarte...some people consider Catholic church a church who is around Virgin Mary not Jesus Christ...
I am surprised...I thought Virgin Mary is the mother of jesus christ...and to consider her to be Egyption Goddesses could be blasphemous for Christians? I am not christian...sorry if thats wrong

Bunnymyeon

Established
I am surprised...I thought Virgin Mary is the mother of jesus christ...and to consider her to be Egyption Goddesses could be blasphemous for Christians? I am not christian...sorry if thats wrong
In a video they talked about Easter origin...the eggs are used because of Astarte/Semiramis who came out from an egg...also the name Easter has origin from Astarte...there is paganism inside catholic church...but also satanism because the dark side of the goddess like Kali is worshipped by elite..so the church is lying or is a pagan church behind the fake apparence.Egypt also is important for illuminati...Katy perry in Dark horse video represents Isis.

In a video they talked about Easter origin...the eggs are used because of Astarte/Semiramis who came out from an egg...also the name Easter has origin from Astarte...there is paganism inside catholic church...but also satanism because the dark side of the goddess like Kali is worshipped by elite..so the church is lying or is a pagan church behind the fake apparence.Egypt also is important for illuminati...Katy perry in Dark horse video represents Isis.
Oh I think I got it...so you mean Virgin Mary statue in catholic church is meant to be representing isis goddesses of Egypt..and not the Mother of Jesus Christ(I didn't watch the JD video when she talked about that)

I know Egypt are very important for the Illuminati and eye of horus are originating from them and Illuminati took it, and they also took kali goddesses of Hindu to represent something the Illuminati like

Bunnymyeon

Established
Oh I think I got it...so you mean Virgin Mary statue in catholic church is meant to be representing isis goddesses of Egypt..and not the Mother of Jesus Christ(I didn't watch the JD video when she talked about that)

I know Egypt are very important for the Illuminati and eye of horus are originating from them and Illuminati took it, and they also took kali goddesses of Hindu to represent something the Illuminati like
Exactly,you got it
The first is Isis with Horus/Ra,the other Virgin mary...

Attachments

btach

Veteran
Isis is the egyptian goddess ,mother of Horus and wife of Osiris..the virgin Mary represents Isis in a different way or it is a representation of queen Semiramis ,also Jd talked about it in one of her video,i don't remember which video...virgin mary is the represention of the sky queen Astarte...some people consider Catholic church a church who is around Virgin Mary not Jesus Christ...Astarte is compared to Venus..but Venus is a planet related to Lucifer,i read that liberty statue represents the lightbringer Lucifer
Most of the New testament was written from the Egyptian book of the dead. Not this Egypt by Arabs who settled in 600 AD. The ancient Egyptians..when Egypt was called Kemet

saki

Star
...seriously!... not trying to be a blatant 'cross-poster' on the VC site....
...but I just learned about this evil stuff, and found this meme, which sums it up in one image....
....so.... I searched for threads under 'adrenochrome'....
...and thought as many people as possible need to know this, clearly.....
...just one simple meme.... but it says a lot....

1605932459284.png