Kpop Satanic/Illuminati Influence

btach

Veteran
Definitely, but I guess since these new age fans will literally worship anything and can't form their own opinions it doesn't matter what SM puts out. I honestly believe a lot of these people are so brainwashed, that SM artists can blatantly come out and say they worship Satan and they would still follow them blindly.
The sleeping...

Pepsi

Veteran
yes...good catch...it sound more like GD..because he in a boy group and he used since so long to have solo career way before Taemin
Bigbang are still considered a-list and are one of the rare kpop groups that have had long lasting popularity. Also bigbang basically made yg entertainment. So the company wasn't a conglomerate at that point, unlike SM that had tons of successful artists when SHINee was around.

Could be R**n as well. His firm full round booty is what gay dreams are made of. Back in those days he was gays fav pinup lol
Rain has never been in a group.
It has to be taemin at this point. Or some other male artist we are forgetting.

And this is how they will fall.
They won't. Not in the near (or even reasonably far) future

Pepsi

Veteran
Definitely, but I guess since these new age fans will literally worship anything and can't form their own opinions it doesn't matter what SM puts out. I honestly believe a lot of these people are so brainwashed, that SM artists can blatantly come out and say they worship Satan and they would still follow them blindly.
Tbvh aespa was a lot better talent wise than other current gen ggs. That along with the hype they've gotten pre debut due to Karina's rumors (another SM strategy) has them set atp

5hawol

Established
----------------------------

BLUESABOR:

QUITE SAD, CONFUSING -N- VERY DISTURBING 2 SAY THE LEAST!!! :oops::oops::rolleyes::oops:o_Oo_O:(:(:mad::mad:
Dear, don't be sad. I know if you read his dream literally it can be quite disturbing but it really ain't that big deal. Its a metaphorical dream and the person he killed is a symbol of his fears, insecurities and trepidations. The night before a big concert, he said he is always scared and he thinks of all these bad scenarios like what if nobody shows up, what if the concert hall don't fill up, what if he make a mistake, etc. He often get nightmares coz of his over stressed anxious mind. Killing the person in his dream is him finally killing and overcoming his fears. Eating the remains is him swallowing his shyness and removing all traces of it. All in all it was a very nice dream with great significance and that's why he shared it.

Sure enough, Ta3min changed. He ain't that shy ever since. He is more interactive with fans, he seems more at ease when he chat on vlive & iglive, and he seems to have lost his nervious tic - the nonstop blinking when shy. To say the very least, his concert after his dream was phenomenal.

CHEERS!

Last edited:
Has anyone heard the news about actress Oh In Hye? Found this interesting post on Quora.

Quora - Original Link

"Actress Oh In Hye recently ended her own life. Fans have watched her last Youtube video she uploaded and noticed something strange.

The episode was the 46th oOh In Hye's Daily Life" but it was labeled as #48. At 48 seconds, there is a strange buffering that goes on too long to be a mistake, and for exactly 60 seconds, the buffering shows her repeatedly hitting her neck with a comb.

Fans notified her of the buffering so she later added to the title of the video, “(Please skip over the buffering part)”. People speculate that this was some type of warning."

1605768921814.png

queen82

Star
yes really like some others fans of a group that we all know

cdigital379

Established
@cdigital379 I'm sorry but can you please write in normal font??
It's really hard for me to read your replies ❤

I do write in normal font when I see fit.
But I prefer 2 spice up my posts for I hate boring posts n stuff. That is my niche! It represents a part of me! If some members do not like my style, it is alright. I have no need 2 seek their approval or 2 justify my style of typing!!!

\()/ TO EACH THEIR OWN!! \()/

Plus, I am beta testing a few software programs 4 some web codes, algorithms, fonts,graphics n etc... 4 some web forums. That is why I changed the style/format on my posts a few months back. If you cannot see my stuff, just move past me. That is what I do. If someone types one long post w/ no breaks or their posts seem off, I just move on! No harm done!! :)

I also cannot see everything on here in some sections. If you cannot see the responses from me, then it's from ur end. The same goes on my end depending on what computer/tablet or how old the software one is using, etc...plus many other additional factors. Since Verizon put their 5G Towers all around me area; the internet has not been the same. I even cannot load up some other web pages due to 5G interference!! :0[

But, but, but...if I do respond 2 your posts...I will remember 2 type in plain text 4 you!!!! Have a good rest of week!!

Last edited:

Bunnymyeon

Established

I saw Music bank performance and this is like others girl groups...nothing special...the Mv has a lot of special effects and they didn't sang live...i expected something better from Sm who has artists with high vocals.Very beautiful but i can't see personality in them...no great dance

Last edited:

Lolylol

Established
Taemin released a mv withouth illuminati symbolism. I noticed that when idols make simple mvs like this the views aren't as big as when it has symbolism.
It's only a proof that people only watch mvs nonstop when it has something to make the person addicted to it.

After reading so many things about idols and obviously about taemin, I agreed with many thoughts and disagreed too (especially some commentaries that said he's a demon... sorry, I don't believe in that). I think some of them really have two personalities and use it depending on the moment... (I think we all do that at some point in our lives) but of course with them it's different, even has a different energy as if they're possessed. I'm saying this cause I watched shinee's vlive and they looked so genuine happy, nothing weird about their behaviour, only minho was a little awkward probably because he came back from the military service so recently. Taemin seems so sweet and funny in the live with his bandmates and it's so hard for me to believe he knows about the things we think he knows. My theory is that another side of him knows and his handlers "activate" that side whenever it's necessary, but his true self is the person he shows at lives and variety shows. For the other shinee members (jonghyun included), I don't think they have this "mk ultra dual personality" like taemin unfortunately seems to have.
just my opinion.

the mv: