Kpop Satanic/Illuminati Influence

Pepsi

Veteran
I want to warn you about Jonghyun stans because i am sick to listen these lies.Some of them saw Jonghyun and they became obsessive and pretended to have him as guide...after that they became Taemin's hater ...so don't believe to Jonghyun stans when they say something about Taemin or Jonghyun because they cared about Jonghyun and they can't see the real things...for them Jonghyun is perfect and they forgot any human is perfect...someone who seems Jonghyun appears to them and influence them...if someone talks about Taemin sacrifice or in a bad way and he is a Jonghyun stans DON'T BELIEVE TO HIM because behind him there is an entity...
Jonghyun was jealous of others and weak..jealous of Taeyon and was fragile and so he could be sacrificed for sure..but he is not perfect..
Taemin worked hard since the beginning and he is following himself...he doesn't copy Jonghyun..why nobody talks about Key copying Jonghyun?You Jonghyun stans are deceived by this entity...let Taemin in peace.Stop spread this theories about sacrifice because if you are not part of system you can't know the truth.
You don't know the real Jjong you know only the idol...so stop pretending to know things that only elite knows.
About Jin Jonghyun stans thinks he will be sacrificed because this entity revealed them...you are all deceived by an entity....i am tired to read this trashy things i have more important things to do so bye beye i leave this place of LIES AND FAKENESS
Okay. Bye bye.

Pepsi

Veteran
Jjong had more talent than Taemin ever will. WHY WOULD JJONG BE JEALOUS OF TAEMIN?
If anything, Taemin was ...that's why he has stolen lyrics from Jjong's 1000 for pansy
I never talked about taemin being sacrificed wrt jonghyun tbh. I said it bc the symbolism within his videos was way too much and symbolised that he is way too deep into this industry. Idk what that person is talking

btach

Veteran
I want to warn you about Jonghyun stans because i am sick to listen these lies.Some of them saw Jonghyun and they became obsessive and pretended to have him as guide...after that they became Taemin's hater ...so don't believe to Jonghyun stans when they say something about Taemin or Jonghyun because they cared about Jonghyun and they can't see the real things...for them Jonghyun is perfect and they forgot any human is perfect...someone who seems Jonghyun appears to them and influence them...if someone talks about Taemin sacrifice or in a bad way and he is a Jonghyun stans DON'T BELIEVE TO HIM because behind him there is an entity...
Jonghyun was jealous of others and weak..jealous of Taeyon and was fragile and so he could be sacrificed for sure..but he is not perfect..
Taemin worked hard since the beginning and he is following himself...he doesn't copy Jonghyun..why nobody talks about Key copying Jonghyun?You Jonghyun stans are deceived by this entity...let Taemin in peace.Stop spread this theories about sacrifice because if you are not part of system you can't know the truth.
You don't know the real Jjong you know only the idol...so stop pretending to know things that only elite knows.
About Jin Jonghyun stans thinks he will be sacrificed because this entity revealed them...you are all deceived by an entity....i am tired to read this trashy things i have more important things to do so bye beye i leave this place of LIES AND FAKENESS

5hawol

Established
Jjong had more talent than Taemin ever will. WHY WOULD JJONG BE JEALOUS OF TAEMIN?
If anything, Taemin was ...that's why he has stolen lyrics from Jjong's 1000 for pansy
Please don't say that. They are both equally talented and masters in their own fields. True Taemin can't sing as good as jjong but it is also true Jjong could never dance as good as Taemin.

Pansy is a lovely song Taemin co-wrote with another song writer for Shawols to listen to while he is away in the army. Its pretty emotional as well. I have seen the lyrics of Pansy, think of you and 1000 and I did not see much similarities in them other than the word ''hug me''. Are you by any chance sayin Jjong have copyright to the sentence ''hug me''. I hear "Hug me" in lots of songs - both western as well as kpop. So are you saying they all plagiarising. We regular people also say ''hug me" often. Are we also plagiarising? Welp!

Last edited:

5hawol

Established
I never talked about taemin being sacrificed wrt jonghyun tbh. I said it bc the symbolism within his videos was way too much and symbolised that he is way too deep into this industry. Idk what that person is talking
Fujiko wasn't talking about you. She was referring to some hard core Jjong stans who keep hating on Taemin and blaming him for everything bad and dark in the world. Smh

bibi5

Rookie
Onew's solo album is named Voice
They are (were in Jjong case) from the same company, working under the same management and creativity team, so ofc their works will somehow be similar. If you look at similar theme issue with unbaised eyes, you will see that jjong copied Taemin first. Taemin's album Ace -> Jjong's album base -> Key continued the process with his album Face. See? Its a beautiful progression. I hope Onew will come out with an album in future and the title be Race or Grace.

Observalita

Rookie
This is why I had the biggest WTF meme face when Jin was criticizing the whole voting manipulation thing like they haven't greatly benefitted from it themselves
THIS. I was thinking about that a few days ago. There is no way that groups or their companies don't actively keep up with the voting statistics before the actual awards are handed out. Therefor I assume they must be aware of it when some type of cheating is happening.

Since 2016 there have been so many instances that BTS won an award for which they did not match the criteria. Especially if it was against EXO and I have seen it with my own eyes.

I was actively involved in the voting process of the MAMA awards back in 2017. EXO was literally leading every poll they were nominated in. And they had the digitals and album sales to match the criteria. At that time they were still selling more albums than BTS. Literally everyone was anticipating big wins for exo. Even the whole venue was filled with EXO-L'S.

To everyone's surprise exo ended up taking home only one MAMA award. Someone said they saw some of the exo members crying backstage. And that's when that person knew something had gone completely wrong. But in front of the audiences they had to pretend everything was fine. Chanyeol, who had put a lot of effort in writing the lyrics on the Kokobop album was so hurt that he couldn't contain his tears. All their months long hard work had been disregarded in a single night.
That's why EXO doesn't show up to award shows anymore and the majority of EXO-L'S have stopped putting effort in voting.

The most unsetteling part of it all is that the BTS members were crying of happiness while receiving these "stolen" ( for a lack of a better word) awards with tears of joy. And there have been a few instances where you could clearly see the disbelief on their faces when they started winning many awards in 2016. There is no way BTS or Bighit didn't know that there was corruption.

To me it shows a deep lack of integrity and respect. I would rather quit being an idol than accept an award that I knew wasn't mine. The other groups worked hard too you know. Everyone in the K-pop industry has made their sacrifices. That's why I was so surprised that Jin was the one talking about chart manipulation. They contradict what they're saying by accepting those awards anyways.

gmmontano92

Established
THIS. I was thinking about that a few days ago. There is no way that groups or their companies don't actively keep up with the voting statistics before the actual awards are handed out. Therefor I assume they must be aware of it when some type of cheating is happening.

Since 2016 there have been so many instances that BTS won an award for which they did not match the criteria. Especially if it was against EXO and I have seen it with my own eyes.

I was actively involved in the voting process of the MAMA awards back in 2017. EXO was literally leading every poll they were nominated in. And they had the digitals and album sales to match the criteria. At that time they were still selling more albums than BTS. Literally everyone was anticipating big wins for exo. Even the whole venue was filled with EXO-L'S.

To everyone's surprise exo ended up taking home only one MAMA award. Someone said they saw some of the exo members crying backstage. And that's when that person knew something had gone completely wrong. But in front of the audiences they had to pretend everything was fine. Chanyeol, who had put a lot of effort in writing the lyrics on the Kokobop album was so hurt that he couldn't contain his tears. All their months long hard work had been disregarded in a single night.
That's why EXO doesn't show up to award shows anymore and the majority of EXO-L'S have stopped putting effort in voting.

The most unsetteling part of it all is that the BTS members were crying of happiness while receiving these "stolen" ( for a lack of a better word) awards with tears of joy. And there have been a few instances where you could clearly see the disbelief on their faces when they started winning many awards in 2016. There is no way BTS or Bighit didn't know that there was corruption.

To me it shows a deep lack of integrity and respect. I would rather quit being an idol than accept an award that I knew wasn't mine. The other groups worked hard too you know. Everyone in the K-pop industry has made their sacrifices. That's why I was so surprised that Jin was the one talking about chart manipulation. They contradict what they're saying by accepting those awards anyways.
All of this is so perfectly said, I can't add one thing to it. Hahaha, it's funny because the "observe" in your name. This is also why South Koreans are confused over BTS's success is the West because EXO, despite having been more or less on hiatus, are still more popular than BTS is. I'm not saying EXO is "innocent" but I'm definitely saying BTS don't deserve their spot. If EXO were as active as BTS, we probably wouldn't even hear about them.

------------------------------
NAMCO:

Unfortunately, Seungri is a puppet n ranked high in status. BB was n has been plagued w/many issues and other seemingly "ungodly" things. I like some of their stuff but they were not high in my list from there heyday.

However, they were huge and a MAJOR MAJOR FORCE 2 be reckon w/ WAY BEFORE BTS!

My former housemate who is from S.Korea, I asked his honest opinion of them if they were worth 4 me 2 follow n invest in. His answer was null n void.

Seungri...well I always felt bad 4 him. (;¬_¬)

I suspected he was the subject of various foul plays mainly brought about by YG Entertainment. However, I am not 2 sure about his innocence in some matters, mainly the BSS (Burning Sun scandal). Many of my co-workers are BB fans n huge fans of Seungri. From all I read n heard about him...Well, where there is smoke there is fire!!!

As far as GD...Yeah, he often gives me wrong vibes. I like him as a solo artist but BIG BANG'S n his hands are NOT clean!!! But do I feel he was used as the "escape goat" in many incidents??? OF, COURSE...ABSOLUTELY 100%!!! д

I feel every idol group has an escape goat. ONLY one group comes 2 my mind where all the members were rotated 2 be used n abused and all used 2B escape goats: BTS!!! ヽ(#`Д´)ノ. :0[
I agree in what you said except that BTS is scapegoat...I don't think that, more like there is a is a lots of scapegoats of them, most of celebrities suicide have weird coincidence with BTS releases...there is smoke there is always fire

I couldn't agree more...thats what was going on in my head but didn't want to say to not cause argument here...but some couldn't settle and see Jonghyun as perfect(no human being is)...I am also fan of him and I like him, but its become hypocrisy to think like this and view other SHINee members as devil lol...its like black and white thinking...no one in SHINee is perfect neither complete evil, they are human being, some are too much blaming specially Taemin in all problems in this world lol...and the irony Taemin as will seems in danger and if something happen to him, I bit these people could feel rejoice..I feel bad that some people hold this much hate

Pepsi

Veteran

The most unsettling part of it all is that the BTS members were crying of happiness while receiving these "stolen" ( for a lack of a better word) awards with tears of joy. And there have been a few instances where you could clearly see the disbelief on their faces when they started winning many awards in 2016. There is no way BTS or Bighit didn't know that there was corruption.

I HAVE SO MUCH TO SAY ABOUT THE EXO PART

wasn't a kpop stan back then but yeah exo got cheated BAD. even have heard reports that the security beat up exo-ls bc they tried to leave the show bc fuck that shit. and yeah sm and yg have completely boycotted korean award shows, not just exo. only bh and jyp attend out of the big companies bc of their obvious collusion behind the scenes with these shows, but even jyp's flagship group twice is getting done dirty so idk how long that will last.

also lets talk about how drastically the rules have changed in order for bts to win the awards they have won on these korean shows. before, the rule apparently was that a group could only win 1 award (messed up but okay), but recently since the big 3 stopped attending bts have been given awards in all major categories. "daesang sweep" has become a thing now which wasn't one when far more talented groups were active.

bts and bh also seemed to want to take all of exo's titles for themselves and subtly nudge their fans in that direction and will pull all strings to do it as well. eg. record of having the most daesangs through this kind of rule tweaking and cheating at award shows. and now they have done that they seem to take potshots at other groups. disgusting behaviour

Pepsi

Veteran

btach

Veteran
Onew's solo album is named Voice
I couldn't agree more...thats what was going on in my head but didn't want to say to not cause argument here...but some couldn't settle and see Jonghyun as perfect(no human being is)...I am also fan of him and I like him, but its become hypocrisy to think like this and view other SHINee members as devil lol...its like black and white thinking...no one in SHINee is perfect neither complete evil, they are human being, some are too much blaming specially Taemin in all problems in this world lol...and the irony Taemin as will seems in danger and if something happen to him, I bit these people could feel rejoice..I feel bad that some people hold this much hate
Here we are attacking Jonghyun, who is not on this earth to defend himself, in order to make Taemin look good. Unreal.

Here we are attacking Jonghyun, who is not on this earth to defend himself, in order to make Taemin look good. Unreal.
did you see me or any one attacking Jonghyun? I was the opposite was all of him if you read my posts
I was thinking if you are a troll but you just confirm it...this thread is not for that if you want continue trolling...go some where else to make you feel better attacking Taemin..smh